Shooting Hoops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If - you're trying to drive me crazy, it's working." Adam sputtered.

"Is that good?" I asked innocently, and enjoyed the way his tortured face nodded rapidly in response.

His cock was now drooling onto his stomach, and with a shaky hand I reached down and gingerly lifted it by the gooey crown, holding it straight up by the glans.

"Geez, it's even bigger than it was before," I said in a loud whisper and I looked at his cock like it were a monument of sorts.

Actually, it was a nice sized tool, and if he had ever shaved the jungle of hair around his cock, it would have looked even more impressive. Hair actually grew up the bottom inch or so, and his balls were completely obscured by the forest as well.

I ran my free hand around his crotch, thoroughly enjoying playing with my wooly friend as much as he seemed to be. I worked his nut sack as well, kneading the hairy orbs as roughly as I dared. Finally, when it seemed like he could stand it no more, I left my hand slide off of his glans and down his cock.

"Awww!" Adam moaned, his body spasming as my fingers reached the base of his tool before going back up the shaft.

"Can I use both hands?," I asked as I reached over to grab him, kneeling right up against his hip. "It's too big to hold in just one."

"Yes," Adam hissed, wiggling as I grabbed onto his tool with both hands like it was a baseball bat, and the entire conical crown was still in view as I began working my hands up and down his cock, spinning and twisting my fists as I pumped up and down.

"Am I doing it good?" I asked hopefully, knowing the answer from the sweat pouring down his face and the dazed look on his face.

"Oh yes!" Adam assured me. "And you like it too. Your cock is hard again."

I smiled grimly while continuing to work my hands up and down his erection.

"Slow down a little Timmy," Adam pleaded. "I don't want to cum just yet."

I followed Adam's instructions, continuing to stroke his member but in a slower and more sensual manner, and he smiled in response.

"You know what would be really nice?" Adam asked, not waiting for a response from me. "It would be so nice if you put my cock in your mouth."

I looked down at his swollen organ and shook my head briskly.

"There's no harm in doing that," Adam said. "I'll bet you and your friend sucked on each other's, didn't you?"

"No!" I protested, before qualifying my answer. "We kissed each other's dicks, but just on the head."

"That's okay," Adam said. "Just do that to me then. Please?"

I looked at Adam and then at the cock in my hand, and then deliberately lowered my head down to his cock. I grazed the glans with my lips and then pulled my head away.

"I didn't see you do it," Adam complained before holding back my hair and asking me to do it again.

I complied, looking up to him for approval.

"Nice. Now why don't you just put the head of it in your mouth, just for a second? If you do, I'll make you really happy."

Taking a deep breath, I parted my lips and did what he wanted, letting my teeth scrape over the sensitive skin, which caused him to flinch.

"Watch out for your teeth, Timmy," Adam asked. "That's it. That isn't so bad, is it?"

I let my lips run up and down the tip of his cock a few times, enjoying his groaning. His hand was on the back of my thigh, kneading the flesh as it slid up between my legs.

"Go further down - down the shaft of it," Adam said, trying to raise his hips to assist in the matter. "Take more of it in your mouth."

"It's too big," I sputtered, pulling my head off of him.

"Please," Adam gasped, grabbing my hand and keeping the stroking going. "Just a little more. I won't cum in your mouth. I promise."

Warily I brought my head down to his drooling cock and began sucking on the four inches that was sticking out of my fist. I stopped pretending that this was the first time I had ever done this, figuring Adam to be to far gone to notice, and I was right.

"Cumming!" Adam yelled, trying to warn me, but I let his cock spurt into my throat, pretending that the violent spray was making me choke a little, but not stopping until he was spent.

I raised my head and looked up at Adam, my mouth open, which allowed his copious load to roll out of the sides.

"I tried - tried to warn you," Adam said, wiping the trickle of cum from my chin.

"I know," I admitted. "It's okay. I lost track of what I was doing. Doesn't taste too bad."

"You're a great cocksucker, Timmy," Adam said. "Now I want to make you happy too."

Chapter Eight: Making me happy.

"I want to suck your cock like you did mine," Adam said, but as he strated to get off of his back, I stopped him.

"Can I - do something else instead?" I asked.

"You can do anything you want," Adam said. "Anything."

"You probably think I'm weird," I said nervously, but Adam shook his head.

"Anything."

"Okay," I replied, and awkwardly I brought my thigh up and over Adam, straddling him.

I looked down at my boner, sticking straight out over Adam's flaccid organ, and let my body ease down onto his.

"Mmmm," I sighed as I nuzzled my face into his chest and up to his collarbone, grinding my body into his.

The feel of his thick, coarse body hair against my smooth skin sent shivers down my spine, and I had to fight to keep from coming as our organs ground together.

"Oh, that's so good," Adam said. "Feel our cocks rubbing together? Is that what you like?"

"Yes," I said. "That and - your hair."

"Hair? My hairy body turns you on?"

I nodded, grinding myself against his moist pelt.

"I like this too," Adam said, and put his arms around me and hugged me while we did this erotic dance.

"No," I said, taking his arm from around my shoulder and pulling it back over his head, holding it against the bedding.

Without hesitation, I buried my face in his armpit, chewing and licking at the matted jungle of hair. Adam let out a expletive in surprise as I attacked his underarm, the raw, musky scent making my orgasm race up on me while my hard dick humped his flaccid one.

Just as I started to cum, Adam leaned up and began to lick at my own armpit, and just as his tongue began to mimic what I was doing, I erupted. My entire body shook as I shot my load all over his crotch and stomach, and my dick was still twitching long after my balls had been emptied.

"You do that with your friend, too?" Adam asked, and I shook my head no.

"Couldn't help myself," I said shyly. "When we were shooting hoops I really liked the way it felt when our bodies rubbed together, and... I dunno."

"Couldn't have liked it as much as I did," Adam said.

Chapter Nine: Something for me.

After eventually prying our semen-coated bodies apart, we took showers. When Adam emerged from his and came back to the bedroom, I was in bed, with a sheet pulled up to my chest. Watching Adam dry himself, I felt myself getting hard again as my hirsute lover unknowingly teased me with his nakedness.

"Don't cover yourself," Adam said as he pulled the sheet off of me, and he laughed when I cupped my hand over my genitals to hide my nakedness.

"There's nothing I haven't seen already," He laughed, and when I took my hand away, my stiff dick popped up straight and hard.

"Timmy, you have to be the horniest kid I've ever seen," he laughed, climbing in next to me and surrounding me with his hairy moistness. "I'm going to take care of that right now."

Adam slid down and took my dick into his mouth, effortlessly letting his lips glide down to the base of my stem. He began to bob his head up and down, looking up to me for my reaction.

"You like me sucking your dick?" Adam asked. "I like it too. See?"

Motioning down to his own unit, which was almost fully engorged, he wiggled it around for me to see.

"Let's do something we both can enjoy," Adam suggested, and proceeded to rearrange our bodies so that he was down between my thighs with my legs over his shoulders.

After gobbling my wrinkled nut sac for a while, he began raising my bottom with his hands, prying my ass cheeks apart as he did.

"You're going to love this," he promised.

Adam's tongue travelled down below my scrotum, and there was no doubt as to the destination. I gasped when I felt his tongue dance on my puckered ring, and feigned shock when the tip of it slid inside of my anus.

"You like that?" Adam said before resuming, and I choked out a yes as he burrowed even deeper inside my ass.

Looking down, I saw only the top of Adam's head as he appeared to be trying to force all of his tongue up my rear end. His hand reached around and slowly milked my stiff dick and I moaned and asked what he was doing.

"Priming you, Timmy," Adam said.

"Will I have to do that to you too?" I asked, my loins surging at the prospect of that.

"No, but I'm going to give you a real treat," he promised. "I'm going to make your ass really loose and lubricated, and then when you're good and ready, I'm going to put my cock inside of you."

"No!" I said, grabbing at the sheets and squirming away from Adam, who held onto me tightly.

"You'll like it Timmy. I promise. Didn't you like the other stuff I had you do?"

"Yes," I admitted, excitedly anticipating the moment when Adam would mount me. "But your dick is too big for that! It would rip me in two!"

"No it wouldn't, Timmy," Adam said, his finger replacing his tongue for a minute while he tried to calm me down, probing deep into me with first one finger and then a second. "Your ass is really tight, so I'll only put it in a little bit."

"Please don't hurt me," I remember saying, just before becoming aware of the presence of another person in the room.

Adam was still unaware, having resumed his enthusiatic rimming of my supposedly virgin ass, but he became aware when the female voice spat out an exclamation invoking the name of someone not likely to be approving of what was going on.

Chapter Ten: Home early.

The voice, I soon discovered, was that of Adam's wife Maria, a woman that I had assumed didn't exist as anything other than an ex, if the way Adam had been acting was any barometer. As became very evident, they were very much married and as Adam scrambled to his feet and tried to pacify his furious wife, I hid under the sheet.

It was dark outside, as we had lost track of time, and I gathered from the heated conversation that his wife had been able to catch an early flight and came home tonight to surprise him. The surprise was effective, and now Adam was attempting to explain why there was a young dude in their bed and why the kid was having his asshole licked by her husband.

Maria was furious at the thought of her husband doing things to someone she referred to as a "kid", and from that I concluded that she must have been watching long enough to get a gander at my package. She was also saying how lucky it was that their daughter hadn't come home with her, and what a shock that would have been.

As for me, I was stuck under the sheet. My clothes; shirt, shorts, socks and sneakers, were strewn around the house, and I was afraid to go past them to look for them. Their conversation went into the hallway, and when it did, I got up and looked around the bedroom for my stuff.

I managed to find one sock before the light came on, and I covered myself up with my hands as Adam's wife came into the room and closed the door behind herself. I must have looked as terrified as I felt, having never been involved in anything remotely resembling this situation, because Maria was not furious at me.

"Don't be afraid," the woman said as she approached me.

She was very attractive; about Adam's age, and had black hair and a very shapely body that was just a little plump. Maria smiled and held out her hand to me and had me sit down on the bed beside her.

"You didn't do anything wrong - Tim, is it?" Maria assured me. "It wasn't your fault, and I'm so ashamed of my husband. Did he hurt you?"

"No," I told her. "He was very nice to me. We were having fun, but I know it was wrong for me to be with him if he was married."

"Not your fault," Maria said, putting her arm around my bare shoulder. "I saw the fun you were having, and there's no real point for the modesty, because I saw all there is to see already."

I shrugged my shoulders and let her console me, not knowing what else to do.

"Have you been here before today?"

"No, I said. "I just met Adam this afternoon for the first time. We played basketball."

"And he invited you here? Tell me what he did to you," Maria said. "I need to know."

"This is embarrassing," I said.

"There's your other sock," Maria said, reaching down and grabbing it from just under the bed, and with a motherly touch she took the other one I had been holding and proceeded to kneel down before me and put them on for me.

"Now tell me what he did to you."

"Well, I scraped my knee playing basketball, see?" I said, pointing to the tiny scrape. "Adam cleaned it up for me, and then..."

I stopped there, not sure about whether to include everything, but his wife was way ahead of me.

"I saw the pictures out in the living room, so I guess he showed you the pictures of us naked? Was he trying to get you excited by showing you those old photos?"

"I guess so," I admitted. "He was real proud of you and wanted to show me how pretty you are."

Throwing that in for Adam was the least I could do, and it seemed to work a little, but Maria wanted to know more.

"The next thing I remember, we were playing with each other. You know."

"He played with your penis, and then he had you play with his?" she asked, and I nodded.

"Then what?"

"He had me kiss his - you know, and then he had me put it in my mouth."

"He had you suck on his cock?" Maria said. "Did you want to?"

"Not at first, but I started to like it, and it made Adam really happy."

"I'll bet it did," Maria said sarcastically. "Did he do that to you too?"

"Yes. Then we played around and stuff, and I took a shower," I continued. "After that, we started doing other junk, and then you came in."

"Just in time," Maria said, her hand on my thigh. "Do you know what he was planning on doing next?"

"Uh - Adam said that he was going to make me real loose and then was going to put his - you know - into my bottom."

"You didn't want that, did you Tim?"

"Well, everything that he did to me before that was a lot of fun, but I was a little scared. Especially because Adam's dick is so big."

Maria shook her head, a little smile appearing int the corners of her mouth before she got serious again.

"He's not all that large, Tim," Maria said. "What he did to you is wrong, and as a parent he should know that. He was taking advantage of your innocence."

"Uh, I'm not a kid," I told her.

"Of course you aren't" Maria said, not comprehending what I was saying.

"I'm older than I look," I said, and when Maria looked at me suspiciously, I nodded. "Old enough, even though I don't look it."

"He told me that you were a sophomore."

"I am, in college."

Maria chuckled at that, having probably thought that her husband was committing a crime instead of having good, clean - albeit most definitely extra-marital - sex with a willing me.

"I guess we better find the rest of your clothes," Maria said, standing up and looking around the room. "Those must be yours, I assume?"

My shorts were in a tangle and had been kicked under the night table. Maria picked them up and straightened them out for me.

"Where's your underwear?"

"I didn't have any."

Maria held the shorts toward me, and when I stood up and held my hand out to take them from her, my dick popped into view. When Maria saw my erect stem pointing toward her, she pulled back the shorts from my reach.

"So you're legal?" Maria asked, and when I nodded sheepishly, she licked her full red lips provocatively.

"Is your dick hard because of the stories you told me, or because you really do find me attractive?" she asked.

"Uh... probably both."

"I can see why Adam found you so appealing," Maria said, coming up close to me, and I shivered when she ran her hand over my chest. "Your body is so smooth. I like that."

"I know," I said, and my shaking and quivering was not contrived now, with me now being in an area almost unknown to me save one experience last year.

"And you liked those pictures of me?" she asked, and I nodded.

"Feel free to stop me if you want," Maria said just before she went down to her knees in front of me, licking and kissing her way down to my dick, which her lush, red lips inhaled.

"Ohhh!" I groaned, as my stem enjoyed the second female mouth it had ever experienced.

Maria's mouth moved expertly over my dick and balls, her enthusiasm increasing the more she sucked me.

My hands ran through her lush black hair as her mouth went to the base of my dick and sucked violently on it. My knees were weak as her mouth moved up and down my tool, and while I was running my hands through Maria's hair, I saw the door open, and the obvious shock on Adam's face when she saw his wife and what she was doing.

Any thought that he was going to be mad vanished quickly, as I saw the smile bloom on Adam's face. Whether the joy was from the fact that his wife didn't seem to be pissed at him any longer, or was derived from watching his wife sucking me off, I couldn't say, but when he took off the towel that had been wrapped around his waist, and he took his stiffening cock in his fist, it didn't much matter.

If Maria noticed his entrance, she didn't indicate it, but continued to give me some passionate head as her hands grabbed my ass cheeks, kneading my buttocks as she held me to her. Adam kept pumping his cock as he watched open-mouthed, his fist working like a piston as he jacked himself off furiously.

As for me, I had the best of both worlds, and when I groaned a few minutes later, emptying my load down his wife's throat, Adam's cock was in the process of spraying his own seed all over his bedroom rug as Maria siphoned my balls dry.

Epilogue.

After that rather awkward introduction, I found myself back at their house a few more times during that year, arranging the visits so that their daughter would not be around.

I got to experience intercourse with a woman for the second time in my life, and the first time with one I was not related to. We also did just about everything that three people can do to each other, and I learned a lot about myself through them as well.

...

Thank you for reading and for your support through your votes and e-mails.

12