Shooting Matt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Later, bud. Right now what I'd really like is for you to grab a Trojan and the lube out of that drawer. Put it on and then fuck me in the ass. I want your dick in my ass. Is that explicit enough?" I cock my head and stare at him. "Or do you not want to fuck me?"

"I want to fuck you," his voice is hoarse.

"Excellent," I whisper. "Have you done this before?"

"In the ass? No." He shrugs. "A fucked a few girls in high school. You have to, if you're a jock and don't fuck, you might as well wear a rainbow tee shirt."

"Same principle," I tell him with a smile. "I think you'll like it."

"I hope so, bro. I didn't like fucking pussy all that much, to be totally honest with you."

I roll to the side and stretch. It takes some fumbling but my hand emerges with a string of condoms. I tear one off and lay it beside me. I rummage in the drawer and retrieve the lube. I hadn't closed the top completely earlier. The bottle is slick. I know there'll be a mess in the drawer but all I care about is that there is enough lube left to do the job.

"Scoot down between my legs, big guy," I tell Matt.

He does as I ask. I sit up and rip the foil packet open. I roll the condom over his dick. The lack of hair makes this a lot easier. I hang my hand over the side of the bed and let the packet fall to the floor. He's right. I hate condoms. His dick is not nearly as gorgeous, all squished beneath the golden latex. I pick up the lube, squirt some onto the fingers of my right hand. The condom is lubed. We'll be fine. I close the bottle, more carefully this time and toss it toward the other side of the bed. I lie flat, low enough that my head doesn't hit the head board. I lift my ass off the mattress, reach below my aching balls and rub the lube over my ass.

I pull my legs up, grateful that I'm still in good enough shape and flexible enough to do it without help. I feel cool air on my ass. I know I'm exposed to Matt's gaze. I want more than his gaze.

I reach between my legs and grasp his cock, urging him forward.

"It's been a while, bud. I'll tell you if I need you to ease up. Nice steady pressure, bud. Nice and steady."

He nods. He looks nervous.

"Matt, I want your dick in my ass more than anything I've wanted in a long time. You aren't going to hurt me. And there's no way you're going to disappoint me. Understand?" He nods. "Good. Now, have fun but fuck me."

His hand replaces mine. I've had cocks as big as Matt's in my ass but not many. I haven't used the dildo for quite some time; I hate the prep and clean up. He does exactly as I ask. I look at him and I know exactly how he'd have looked taking a final exam.

"Relax, baby," I urge him. "It feels great."

I'm not lying, the pressure builds. I strain slightly and with a slight flare of pain, the head of his dick penetrates my ass.

"Oh fuck, yeah, bud. Fuck." I grunt. "Push slow."

His dick burrows slowly into my ass. There's no pain, just that amazing sense of feeling full. When I feel his belly push up against my balls, I open my arms. He leans into them. I clasp my hands around his neck and lift myself to his mouth. We kiss. I bite his lower lip.

"Now, fuck me, slow at first," I whisper against the side of his neck.

He moves his hips back.

"You ever, tighten up with your belly, make your cock swell, when you're jerking off," I ask, already panting with pleasure. His abs tighten and I feel the head of his cock swell against my prostate. "Yeah," I half giggle. "I guess you have."

He doesn't respond, at least not with words. He buries his cock in me and then slowly withdraws.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Matt. That's it. Jesus."

He strokes in and out of my ass a few times.

"Pull all the way out," I tell him. He looks unsure. "It's okay, pull out and then back in. It'll be easy now."

He does as I ask and I'm treated to the ecstasy of feeling his cock push back into my ass. He sees the pleasure in my face. He experiences the pleasure of feeling my sphincter caressing the crown of his cock. He does to my ass what my mouth did to Leon's cock. He pops his dick in an out of my ass, as fast as he can piston his hips. Wonderful.

"Pull out, bud."

He does without hesitation.

"Move back a little. I don't want to kick you by accident."

Again, he complies without questioning. I pull my legs up, as I had earlier, only this time I hook my knees under my arms. My cock hovers just out of reach of my lips. Another reason to take up yoga occurs to me.

"You have strong legs, Matt. Stand up. Fuck me."

There's no uncertainty on his face now, only heat and lust. He stands over me, squats, pushing his cock down. The condom is shiny but it looks clean to me. Fuck it. I don't give a shit. You have to die of something.

"Take that thing off. I want to feel your cum in my ass."

I don't have to tell him twice. He pulls it away with a snap and flicks it to the floor. He spits into his palm and rubs it over the head of his cock. He rubs the head over my ass. Then he pushes it down and lowers himself.

There's a bit of pain this time. The head of his cock is slick but not the shaft. No matter. A couple of strokes and he's sliding easy.

"Yeah, baby. That's it. That's fucking perfect. Fuck my ass."

He moves faster. Precum or cum or some combination of both begins to flow from my cock. I open my mouth, stick out my tongue, and strain my head forward. It's no good. I can't reach it but my mouth is so close that even with Matt pounding me into the mattress I'm able to catch every drop.

"Fuck, bro. I wish you could suck your own cock. That'd be so fucking awesome."

"Make me cum with your dick, Matt," I beg. "Angle your dick up a little, make sure you hit my prostate. You can make me cum." Once, when I was super horny, I made myself cum with a dildo without touching my cock. I'm hornier now. We can do this; I'm sure.

He lowers his hips slightly and the thrust becomes less vertical, a little more horizontal. Perfect. The feeling of his big bare cock smashing into my prostate, shoving it aside to penetrate deeper into my ass is more intense than anything I've ever felt.

The fluid leaking from my cock is less clear, more milky. It's not spurting, not exactly, but it's more than a drip. With each thrust there's a surge of pearly fluid from the head of my cock, it hangs for a moment, teasing me, mocking my inability to snag it with my tongue and ensnare it with my lips, before letting go and dropping onto my waiting tongue.

"Fuck, dude. Fuck," Matt pants above me. He's sweating. Sweat flies from his forehead and chest and my inability to snatch the drops out of mid-air pains me.

"Come on, baby. I'm so close, Matt. Fuck me, baby. Make me cum."

He kicks it up a notch. God to be that young, that strong, again.

I hear the sounds I had wanted to hear on the DVD, flesh on flesh. The unmistakable symphony of two people fucking.

I feel the tension grow, deep in my belly, behind my balls. Can he see them contract? See my sack tighten in preparation? I fucking hope so. I open my mouth wide and wait.

Slam, slam, slam. It sounds like he's beating me rather than fucking me.

The knot behind my balls condenses, squeezes itself tighter and tighter until something gives.

A huge jet of white jizz is hurled from my cock. My mouth is right there, still some of it lands on my cheek, in my nose. A second, a third.

Above me, "fuck, fuck, fuck", then silence.

He plunges deep in my ass. Nearly all his weight is on me and finally the tip of my cock slips between my lips. I'm not quite sucking my own cock but I'm much closer to it than I've ever been.

Matt's body shudders. I feel his cock swell in my ass but that's all. He's very still. Another shudder. A third. After the fourth he begins to pant.

"Move back," I order. He's lost to rational thought. "Move, Matt," I tell him again and push against his arms with my legs. He moves back enough so I can twist to the side. My ass slides off his dick. I know how clean I am. What I don't know is would not knowing that fact have made a difference.

I engulf his dick in my mouth and suck the last of his jizz into my greedy mouth. I sit up on my knees. He's staring at me glassy-eyed. I tilt my head, lift an eyebrow.

He gets it. He leans into me and we kiss. He sucks at my mouth and tongue. I reach between my legs, cup my fingers and draw them over my ass and taint. I look at what's in my hand. All I see is cum. I look very carefully, my rational self is clamoring to be heard, and see nothing but cum that is starting to turn watery in my palm. I catch Matt's eyes and start to raise my hand.

He takes my hand in both of his and raise it to his lips and drinks.

I moan.

Then I push him back onto the bed and fall on top of him. My mouth finds his and I force him to share.

Out of the corner of my eye I think I see movement. I don't care. All I care about is Matt, his mouth, his tongue and the way his cum tastes after mingling with my own.