Shooting Matt Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bro, I'm a mess. I need a shower first."

Liam pulls Matt's face closer. He presses his lips to the space between Matt's eyes, just above the bridge of his nose. The tip of his tongue darts forward; he licks. He moves his lips just in front of Matt's right ear, sweat is running down the side of his face. Liam licks, then steps back.

"Why don't you let me clean you up?"

Matt looks uncertain. He turns his head, sniffs. "Dude, you sure. I'm starting to get a little rank, bro."

"I know what you smell like and it's making me want to drop to my knees and suck your dick in front of the whole resort."

The look in Liam's eyes begins to be reflected in Matt's. He nods.

***

They stand in the middle of the small cabin at the end of the trail. Liam pulls Matt's sweat-soaked tee shirt off. He balls it up in his hands and buries his face in it and inhales deeply. The shirt reeks of Matt, reeks in a good way. It doesn't reek of old body odor, it reeks of Matt. The scent enters through Liam's nose and burrows into his brain, setting it on fire. He tosses the tee shirt onto the couch. He puts his tongue on Matt's chest, at the bottom of his sternum, and slowly licks his way to the base of his neck. Matt throws his head back and sighs.

Liam's tongue moves to the right, lapping, his lips sucking. He takes a moment to tease the nipple before moving to the left chest. After playing with the nipple with his lips and tongue, he pushes Matt's arm up, wraps his body as close to him as is physically possible, and buries his face in his armpit. The musk is even more intense than that on the tee shirt. It's overpowering. He licks and sucks and inhales, one hand holding up Matt's arm, the other squeezing his hardon.

He kisses and licks his way across the left collarbone, up the neck, lips, tongue, down, across and finally savors the right armpit.

It's hot in the cabin. They're both running with sweat. Liam smells himself, underneath Matt's more powerful scent. He pulls his face down and kisses away the sweat on his forehead before stepping back. He eases Matt's shorts over his erection and lets them fall to the floor. Matt steps out of them. His cock juts away from his body. When Liam squats to retrieve the shorts, he takes a moment to kiss the head of Matt's cock and tongue away the dew that already dangles from his slit.

He buries his face in the balled-up shorts and shudders. His cock throbs.

"I think I could cum like this," he whispers to Matt. "I could cum, just fucking smelling you, thinking about you. Fuck."

"Take your clothes off, baby," Matt whispers back. His eyes ravage Liam as he slowly sheds his clothes. He's not quite as sweaty as Matt; he hasn't been exercising. Matt pulls him close and presses his face against Liam's side.

"I know what you mean, Liam. God, you smell so fucking hot." He kisses the rim of muscle that marks the front of his armpit and then presses his nose into the thick black hair. Another day, perhaps even half a day, and the odor will have been transformed into the bitter acrid stink of BO, but not yet.

"I'm going to hate it when you have to start shaving your body again," Liam sighs and Matt kisses and tongues his chest. "Can you leave some around your cock and on your balls," he whispers. "And in your crack," he adds.

"Baby, I'll do whatever you ask me to do," Matt tells him. His teeth close around Liam's right nipple and he bites.

Liam's hand goes to the back of Matt's head. He pulls his mouth closer. "Harder," he whispers.

Matt bites a little harder.

"Harder, fucking bite my nipple. Bite it."

Matt bites harder. Liam hisses and he stops, afraid he hurt him.

"No, don't stop. Harder. I'll tell you when to stop. Harder."

Matt increases the pressure. He's at the point of fearing he'll draw blood before Liam hisses, "that's enough". His fingers entwine themselves in Matt's hair.

"Pull, with your teeth, pull my nipple."

The fingers tighten as Matt does as he's asked. After a moment, the fingers tug at his hair and he lets go. Liam finds his lips and attacks his mouth with his tongue before falling to his knees.

He gobbles Matt's cock up without using his hands and immediately his head begins to bob up and down. He's desperate to taste Matt's cum. It's the only thing that will quench the fire raging through his brain.

Matt grabs Liam's head between his hands and begins to thrust. It's only been a couple of days but, even with the sexting session, two days feels like an eternity. He fucks his lover's mouth. It's only a couple of minutes before his body goes rigid, the head of his cock barely in Liam's mouth, and he cums. Each spasm sends a shudder through his body. Liam swallows convulsively but the load is prodigious, he's not cum since the sexting session. Liam feels cum leaking past his lips and he cups his hand beneath his chin. He doesn't intend to miss a drop.

As Matt's body relaxes, Liam goes to work milking him with his mouth. He pauses when Matt stiffens and tries to push his head away but as soon as the hands around his head relent, he goes back to sucking and milking.

Matt's cock is soft and Liam's knees are sore before he allows the cock to fall from his mouth. He stands and waits until Matt's eyes are open before lapping up the cum in the palm of his hand.

Matt takes him by the hand and leads him over to the bed. He crawls in and then holds out his hand to Liam, who follows.

***

Liam lies pressed to his side, letting Matt catch his breath. He presses his cock against Matt's leg and cups Matt's soft cock with one hand. His other hand pulls at his aching dick. As Matt's breathing slows, Liam rolls onto his back and starts jerking his dick.

"No way, bro," Matt tells him, putting his hand on Liam's arm. "My turn."

"I'm so close," Liam moans.

"I know, baby. I know but have patience." He pulls Liam's hand away and immediately replaces it with his left. Matt reaches across Liam's body and grabs his other hand. "Uh-uh, dude. Wait." Liam tries to pull his hands free. Matt leans across his body and presses his lips against his lover's. "Trust me." It's a statement. Liam relaxes. Matt climbs over him, stopping long enough to enjoy several slow kisses before hopping out of bed.

He rummages through the pile of clothes on his side of the bed and pulls out his belt. He loops it through the buckle and places the loop around Liam's wrists. He tucks the end of the belt under the mattress.

"You can pull your hands free anytime you want. None of that safe word shit. If you want me to stop say so. If you say 'no', I'll ask you if you're sure, if you say 'yes', we stop. Okay?"

Liam nods.

"Be right back," Matt says, stooping to kiss him again. He hurries across the room, not bothering to stop for his shorts and ducks out onto the side porch. He returns with something in his hands. He shows what he has in his hands to Liam, whose eyes open slightly. Matt raises an eyebrow and Liam gives a single quick nod of his head.

Matt kneels beside his lover, cups his face and kisses him. He rubs his free hand over Liam's chest and belly but avoids his cock. He kisses his way down to his chest. He leans across and takes the left nipple between his lips. He lashes it with his tongue. Tugs at it with his lips and then bites it. Liam groans. Matt lets go and raises his head. He rests his head on the right side of Liam's chest and rubs the nipple he was just biting. He pinches, pulls, releases, caresses. He feels Liam's body tense but Liam makes no effort to pull his hands free. He doesn't tell him to stop.

He rolls the nipple between his fingers as he shifts to kneel beside Liam. His hand gropes on the bed beside him. With his left hand, he pinches Liam's areola; his left hand applies the wooden clothespin he's brought in from the clothesline. He eases it closed. Liam arches his back and pants.

"Too much?"

Liam gives a quick shake of his head. Matt kisses his right nipple. He wets it, blows on it, teases it and then applies another clothespin.

"You okay, baby?"

Liam nods.

"Good."

Matt kisses his way down the center of his chest and then stretches out with his head resting on his stomach. He stares at his lover's dick. He's never really looked at it. He wraps his hand around it, gently. He squeezes; it's so hard. He traces the big veins on the shaft with a fingertip.

"Jerk me off, please."

"Shh, baby. Not yet." He kisses the soft skin on Liam's belly.

He's fascinated by the foreskin. He pulls it forward. He puts one finger inside, feels the thickness between his thumb and forefinger. He slides it back and stares at the glistening head. He looks at the piss slit, the V, how the foreskin attaches to the shaft just below the V of the crown.

"Your dick is beautiful dude, fucking beautiful."

"Make me cum," Liam whispers.

Matt puts his mouth over Liam's cock and hears a sigh of relief. The sigh turns to a groan of frustration when Matt does nothing more than run his tongue around the head and then pull the foreskin forward with his lips.

Matt kneels again. He reaches between Liam's legs and cups his balls. He pulls them up. His fingers find the darker line that runs between the two halves of the sack. He pulls a bit of the skin up and places the third clothespin. Liam's ass cheeks tighten. Matt pops the head back into his mouth, then back out, adds a clothespin. Again, again ,and again.

Liam is panting now.

"Okay?"

Liam nods. "I want to cum."

"I know, baby."

This time he deep throats him but only once. Another clothespin, this one at the base of the undershaft. Mouth. Clothespin. Mouth. Clothespin. Mouth. Clothespin.

There's room for a couple more before reaching the crown but he's out of clothespins.

He rests his head on Liam's belly and strokes the area between the last clothespin and the head of his cock with the tip of one finger. Liam is panting.

Matt wraps this fingers around the crown and gives a couple of quick jerks. When Liam's body starts to go rigid, he stops. When Liam relaxes he does it again. And again. His own cock is coming back to life. He doesn't want to leave the pins on for too long. He resumes stroking just that small portion of undershaft between the pins and the crown with one finger. As he does, he slowly removes the first clothespin he put on Liam's sack.

Liam hisses as blood rushes back into the skin. One by one, slowly he removes the clothespins. When the last one is off, he soothes Liam's cock with his mouth.

He jerks him twice.

"I'm almost there. Don't stop."

"You sure?"

There's no answer.

"If you don't say 'I'm sure' I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing."

Liam is silent.

Matt gives his cock two more jerks and then lets go. Other than Liam's gasp, he's silent. Liam's cock is an angry shade of red-purple, precum oozes from the slit, making it easy to jerk him. Two jerks. Stop. Two jerks. Stop.

Matt moves up in the bed. He kneels beside Liam's chest. Liam's hands clench and relax but he makes no move to remove his hands from the loose belt loop. He leans over and kisses him. Liam doesn't kiss him back. He's panting.

Matt's fist wraps around Liam's cock and starts to jerk him off.

He nips at Liam's lower lip.

Liam's hips begin to move.

He releases the pin on the left nipple.

Liam's body goes rigid.

He keeps stroking.

Liam's hips begin to move again.

He releases the pin on the right nipple.

Liam opens his mouth as his body stiffens.

He covers Liam's mouth with his own and swallows his lover's cries of pleasure.

Liam sprays them both with liquid fire.

***

Liam is wrapped around Matt's body, his own still wracked with shudders. His cock and balls are still trying to eject cum that is long since gone.

"When it's my turn, I want you to really tie my hands up," Matt whispers into Liam's hair.