Shooting Matt Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren answers by swiveling and taking Liam's cock in his mouth. Liam has been stroking himself. He's on the edge.

"Don't swallow, Darren. Same thing for me, dude," Matt tells him as he leans over to taste his cum on Liam's lips.

The feel of Matt's lips, the sound of his voice and the warm, wet embrace of Darren's mouth pushes Liam over the edge. His ass tightens and his balls contract. He thrusts, short involuntary jabs. Darren doesn't mind. He waits until Liam stills then swivels to Matt.

Matt opens his mouth.

***

They lie in a heap. Matt and Liam on their backs, heads together, bodies angled to make room for Darren, who lies on his stomach, one arm draped over Matt. His head and other arm rest on Liam's chest. His cock throbs. He's no longer aware of the pain from his scraped side.

"Jesus, Darren. You're a fucking natural or something. Holy shit," Liam chuckles, causing Darren's head to bounce. Darren smiles, pleased.

"Seriously, brah, that was intense," Matt agrees as he rolls to his knees. He grabs Darren's cock and squeezes. Darren moans. "Fuck, dude what are we going to do with this blue steel boner, huh?" He turns and fishes around inside the drawer of the bedside table. "Move back, dude," he instructs Darren. When Darren moves, Matt positions himself between Liam's legs. He bends and nuzzles the soft, slick, glistening dick curled up in Liam's pubes. He stretches and kisses the sweaty belly, then he straightens and twists. He squirts a line of lube on Darren's cock and tosses the bottle to the end of the bed. He wraps his fingers around the angry dick and strokes it, making it so slick, so shiny, so fucking ready. He leans over, pressing his chest against Liam's cock and belly.

"Fuck me, Darren." His voice has gone low, raspy. "Fuck my ass, bitch. Show me what you got."

Darren looks at Liam. Liam appreciates the gesture. "Yeah, but I want to watch." He scoots from under Matt and moves to kneel beside him as Darren shifts to kneel between Matt's legs.

"Let me," Liam whispers. He grabs Darren's cock and rubs the head around Matt's asshole. His sphincter winks at them. Liam presses the head of Darren's cock against the pucker brown ridge of muscle. He puts his hand on Darren's lower back and urges him forward.

The head of his cock stretches Matt's hole, then, pop, he's inside. Matt moans. Darren moans. Liam's hand urges him forward until Darren's belly is hard up against Matt's ass.

"Now, fuck him," Liam instructs. "Fuck his ass."

So, that's what Darren does. He's too excited to last very long but he makes every thrust count. Liam reaches under Matt's belly and plays with his half-hard cock as it flops around under Darren's assault. Matt grunts with every thrust. They're grunts of desire and pleasure not pain.

"Fuck, yeah, Darren. Pound my ass. Go on. Fuck my ass. Fuck it."

Liam's hand tightens on Matt's cock. He leans toward Darren. Their tongues waltz as Darren dumps his load deep in Matt's ass.

***

They fall back into a heap. Matt on his belly. Darren on top of Matt and Liam on his side, kissing the side of Matt's face, his arm over Darren's shoulders.

Matt starts to chuckle. Soon they're all laughing. Sweaty, slick bodies slide over each other, finding comfortable positions that they will never be able to reproduce, try as they may.

***

"That was nothing like fucking a girl's pussy," Darren observes some time later. They may have dozed off. The light is fading from the sky. His head is on Matt's belly. Matt is playing with his hair. Liam is fondling his dick, more in a friendly, sociable fashion than a sexual one. Matt is tracing the lines of Liam's face, his eyebrows, the ridge of his nose, his lips with a fingertip.

"Yeah, we know," Liam drawls and Matt chuckles.

"I don't know how to tell my girlfriend." Darren's voice is so soft it's barely audible.

"Are you serious?"

Darren tilts his head to look at Liam. "Yeah, I am," he replies. His face contorts and for a moment Liam is afraid he's going to cry. "Jesus, I cheated on her," Darren gasps. "I fucking cheat on her with two guys." He bolts up in bed. "What the fuck do I do now?" The question is aimed more at the world than his companions.

Matt and Liam sit up. They both put hands on his shoulders. "Dude, take a breath. Settle down. You have to settle down before you can figure out what to do." Liam's voice is soft and reassuring. It occurs to Matt that Liam will be an outstanding father.

"Settle down? I fucking cheated on my girlfriend!" He turns to look at the two men, a look of panic on his face. "What if I give her AIDS? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"We're both clean, Darren. Besides, you're the one that barebacked Matt, he's the one most at risk, not you. If anyone should be freaking out about unsafe sex it's Matt."

"Matt?" Darren snorts, climbing out of the bed. "I'm not the one eyeing guys in the shower and shit."

"Darren, seriously?" Liam forces himself to remain calm. "Just sit down. We get it. There's a ton of shit whirling around inside your head. But, please, sit down. You don't have to sit on the bed. Sit on the couch, sit at the table, but sit down."

Darren's face morphs from anger to fear to confusion over the course of a heartbeat. It's the confusion that remains. He drops back to sit on the end of bed, head in hands, shivering. Matt grabs the blanket that was kicked to one side and drapes it over Darren's shoulders. He and Liam pull on their shorts before sitting down on either side of Darren, leaning in to him. They don't speak. Gradually, the shivering stops. Darren remains hunched over, head in hands.

Matt risks rubbing his back. "Darren, it's going to be okay. We can figure this out."

"How? How can I figure this out?" he snorts.

"Well," Liam begins, adding his hand to Matt's. "You can decide that this is it. You're done with this part of your life. You had an itch, you scratched it, and it's done. In that case, don't tell your girlfriend a fucking thing. You'll only be trying to make yourself feel less guilty. It'll hurt her and do zero good. Or, you could decide that this is too much a part of you to keep hidden. You could share it with her. Maybe she'll understand and the two of you can figure out a way to share this part of you together."

"Yeah, not gonna happen," Darren groans.

"Or you could find a way for her to help you with those feelings without actually including another person. The final option, I see, is to not tell her and scratch the itch, when you need to, as safely and quietly as you can."

"Three options, huh? And all of them are impossible. Fuck."

"They aren't impossible, bro." Matt leans his head on Darren's back. "They're hard but not impossible. To be honest, I only see one option. Tell her. The other two will poison whatever relationship you have. You have to tell her, sooner rather than later. If it's a deal breaker for either of you, it's just not fair to drag it out."

"I gotta go," Darren intones, standing.

Before he realizes he's doing it, Liam reaches out and takes hold of Darren's hand. "No, you don't, dude. You're not going anywhere until you've got your head on straight. Sit down."

"You can't force me to stay," Darren snaps.

"Nope, but I'll follow you."

"What the fuck you talking about?"

Liam is not intimidated by Darren's stare. "I'm talking about following you to make sure you go back to your cabin and then watching to make sure you don't leave it again. Or follow you to the dock and make sure all you do is stare at the water."

Darren glares at him. Matt's gaze ping-pongs back and forth; he looks shocked. Darren's shoulders slump. "You can't follow me forever."

"No, I can't but I can follow you long enough to make sure you don't do something stupid."

Matt takes Darren's other hand and leads him back to the rumpled bed.

"Get in," Matt orders. He follows Darren onto the bed and lies down beside him. Liam covers them with the sheet and blanket and crawls in the other side. They wrap their arms around Darren and hold him until he falls asleep.

***

When he wakes, Darren is alone in bed. Matt and Liam are sitting at either end of the couch. The lamps provide little light. Their bodies are draped over the arms of the couch, heads and books tilted, angled toward the light. Darren lies there, wondering if he could possibly sneak past them. The rock of shame in the pit of his stomach has not abated.

"Are you hungry?" Matt glances over his shoulder toward the bed. Darren doesn't respond, wondering how the fuck Matt knows he was awake in the first place.

"We saved you some stew," Darren. "Try it. You'll feel better."

Darren is not sure he'll ever eat again. He let them cum in his mouth, both of them. As he struggles to convince himself he had hated that, he realizes two things. The first is that he's still naked. The second is that he's got a boner. Well, he realizes three things actually. He also has to piss like a race horse.

He rolls toward the edge of the bed. His clothes are across the room, near the kitchen table. He decides to head to the bathroom first. His butt will be toward them. After he takes a leak, his dick will go down. Then he can grab his clothes and get out of here. Where? He dreads the thought of facing his mom. The lake still seems like the best plan. He absent-mindedly scratches his side and hisses in pain. He's scratched the abraded skin. The fall on the rocks seems like days ago. That had been their fault, too. He'd wanted to see if their cum was still on the rock. He wanted to touch it, rub it between his fingers. Alone in the bathroom, he shrugs at his reflection and admits to himself he wanted to taste it.

Well, he had. He'd tasted cum. He'd fucked a man in the ass. He'd cheated on his girlfriend. He was scum. He was a fucking faggot. He hated himself. He hated Matt and Liam even more. This was their fault. He pisses, bent at the waist. His dick stays hard. He balls his hands into fists and hits himself in the head, once, twice, three times. He sees the old fashioned flat iron on the floor. It's no longer used to iron clothes but it's heavy. He could kill them with it. He could smash their fucking fruity skulls in with it. Why should he swim out into the middle of the lake? Why should he be the one to die? It was their fault.

He looks at himself in the mirror. His face is covered with blood. He looks at his hands. They're sticky with blood. The flat iron is in his right hand. It's covered in blood. They are clumps of hair, hair and white goo, stuck in the blood. He drops the iron. It lands on his foot but he doesn't feel it.

His body is streaked with blood. So is his cock.

His cock stands straight, pounding in time with his heart.

***

Darren bolts upright in the bed. A shriek of terror is lodged in his throat. He can't breathe. He paws at his face, feeling for blood. He holds his hands in front of his face. They're clean. He jerks his head around. Matt and Liam are staring at him from where they sit at the kitchen table. They're playing cards. They drop the cards and hurry to the bed.

"Darren! Take a breath! What's wrong? Are you choking?" Liam shouts, kneeling on the bed. He moves to get behind Darren, to give him a Heimlich, though he can't imagine what he could be choking on.

"Night, nightmare." Darren's raspy voice is barely audible. He's ashen and drenched in sweat.

"Matt, baby, get him some water," Liam asks. He picks up the top sheet and uses it to wipe the sweat off of Darren's face and chest. He wraps the blanket around him, rubbing his arms as if he were reviving a hypothermia victim.

Matt returns with the water. Darren's hands are shaking too hard to hold the glass. Matt holds it for him. Most of the water goes down his chest but he manages to swallow a little of it. He stares at his, at his what, he wonders. Friends, are they friends. I've had sex with them but does that make them friends? He stares at their faces, faces that display only concern. They're worried about me. If they are worried about me, they must be friends, of a sort. No? He decides the answer is yes, they are friends.

"I killed you, both of you, in my dream." His voice has lost none of its raspy faint quality. "It was so real. I woke up to go to the bathroom. You were reading. Then I was standing in front of the mirror, covered in blood, with that old iron, from the bathroom, the kind they used to heat on a stove before electric irons, the doorstop. I must of, I must of, I, it; it was covered in blood and hair and there was blood all over my body. I was naked and hard and I wanted to wrap my bloody hand around my bloody cock and jerk off." His eyes dart from face to face. "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you, Darren. You're all fucked up, dealing with the fact that, yeah, you like having sex with dudes. It's not just fantasy. It's real. It's real and you like it and you don't know how that fact plugs into a world that makes sense to you. Maybe you're wondering if you really like having sex with girls. I don't know. Are you? It doesn't matter. Basically, you're dealing with the fact that you loved sucking our dicks and that is something nearly everyone in your life has told you is sick, so in your dream, you projected all your hatred and anger at us."

Liam stares at Matt, impressed. He leans over and kisses him. "Matt, you shouldn't be an English teacher. You should be a counselor or some sort. You'd be great."

Matt smiles at him, amazed at how happy a compliment from Liam, even in the middle of a shit show like this, makes him feel.

"You made your side bleed again," Liam says, peering at Darren's side. "You must have scratched it. Come on. Let's get you cleaned up and go down to the snack bar. Rosalita is probably getting ready to close but I bet she'll let me fix us something to eat. All we have here is beer and coffee."

"Don't forget the half a slice of bologna," Matt adds.

"I ate it."

"Bitch."

Unbelievably, Darren feels a smile trying to force its way onto his face.

He follows Liam to the bathroom.

"I need to take a piss."

"Let 'er fly, dude. Why be bashful now? I'll get the water warm."

After he flushes, Liam presses the warm cloth to Darren's side. Darren hisses. Liam pulls the cloth away. He uses a Q tip to spread antibiotic ointment over the scrap. He doesn't have anything to cover it with. He shrugs. "Your tee shirt is going to be a mess." He hands the washcloth to Darren. "Here, you never got a chance to wash up after, well after, you know." He nods towards Darren's cock. "Wash up and we'll go get something to eat."

"Oh, fuck. I need to call my mom!"

"Relax. Jesus. Wash your dick. Then call your mom." Liam shakes his head and walks out of the small bathroom.

He and Matt look at each other, eyebrows raised. What the fuck have they gotten themselves into, they wonder.

***

"Mom, it's no big deal. Jesus, chill. I'm going to get a burger and we're going to play video games. I don't want to wake you. I'll just sleep here if it gets too late."

Liam and Matt exchanged glances behind Darren's back.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Yes, I know it's our vacation but don't I get to do a few things I want to do? Yes, yes, fine. Okay, already. Bye."

"Dudes, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to invite myself over but I can't deal with her tonight. I'll sleep on the couch or even out on the porch."

"Make like a violin, dude, no frets," Matt intones.

Liam rolls his eyes and makes gagging sounds. "Dude, that was pathetic."

Matt shrugs. "I thought it was rather clever. Perhaps you lack the sophisticated mind needed to appreciate my jests."

"No, dude, Liam's right; that was bad." Darren chuckles. That small fragment of laughter makes him feel a lot better.

Rosalita is wiping down the snack bar when they enter. Liam greets her by kissing both cheeks. "I'll clean up if I can use the grill," he tells her.

"Nope, not happening," Glenna tells him, rounding the corner. "I can't have folks complaining that I play favorites. Snack bar is closed."

"Sure, we understand," Liam tells her. They turn to leave.

"Where the hell you goin'?" Glenna calls after them. "Snack bars closed but I got plenty of food upstairs. Get your scrawny butts back here." She shoots a look at Darren. "Did you get a hold of your momma? She was in here earlier lookin' for you."

"Yeah, I talked to her."

"Good. Come on upstairs before I come to my senses and run the lot of you outta here."

She stands aside and lets the young men ahead of her. Darren is last. "You fellas been fighting?" He looks at her surprised. "No, why?" She nods at his tee shirt. "Your tee shirt is all ripped up. And you look pretty upset about something. Just wonderin' if you all got into some sort of tussle, that's all."

"No, ma'am, we're good."

"Glad to hear it. If you're going to eat at my table you might as well call me Glenna, like everyone else." She follows Darren through the door and closes it behind her. Leon is sitting in an easy chair, reading the paper. "Lee, I brought some strays home to feed."

"Thought I smelled something," he offers from behind the paper. Darren looks at his friends. They're smiling, so he lets the comment slide.

"What do you boys want? I got some left over homemade tomato basil soup, some leftover chicken, hot dogs."

"You have any of that blackberry jam left?" Matt asks. She nods. "I'm good with a PB and J, as long as it's with the jam."

"Honey, that's not enough supper. You want some soup, too?" Matt shrugs and nods. "What about you other two knuckle heads? Same?"

Liam and Darren nod.

"Alright then. You boys can make your own sandwiches. I'll get the soup warming." With that Glenna turns away from them and makes her way to the refrigerator.

"What happened?" Leon's voice startles them.

"What do you mean, Leon?"

"What I mean, Matthew, is, what happened?" Leon replies, paper still in front of his face. "The three of you come traipsing in, looking to be fed. Darren's all bang up. So, what happened?"

They look at each other, wondering, how the hell did Leon know Darren was banged up? None of them had heard him lower the paper to take a look.

"I took a fall screwing around on the rock slide down by the lake."

"I told you fellas, at least Matt and Liam, to stay away from those rocks. Their dangerous. I'm disappointed they didn't warn you off."

"Uh, they did. I didn't listen," Darren confesses.

"He saw me climbing on them," Matt interjects. "Liam warned him not me."

"I was climbing on them, too," Liam hurries to add.

"Well, then all three of you are dumb as the rocks you were climbing on." Leon lowers the paper. He nods at Darren. "Come on over here, let me take a look at your side."

Darren crosses the small room and lifts up his tattered tee shirt.

"You break anything?"

"No, sir. Stings a little, that's all."

"Stings a 'little, huh? Well, it looks like Liam's got you pretty well squared away." He looks at the three of them. "But keep your asses off those damn rocks. Hear me?"

Three heads nod in unison.

Leon returns to his paper.

"Leon, how did you tell Glenna you were gay?"

Liam and Darren gape at Matt. Behind them Glenna snorts laughter.

"I said, "Glenna, honey, I need to tell you I'm gay', as I recall," Leon replies from behind the paper.

"Bullshit," Glenna hollers. "He hemmed and hawed and kept me thinking he was leaving me. I think I finally threw my napkin at him and told him to spit it out or I was leaving."

"You say 'toe-may-to', I say 'toe-mah-toe'," Leon drawls. "Same difference."

"Why do you ask?" Glenna says, stirring the soup. "You're out to your folks aren't you?"

"Not me. Darren's trying to figure out how to tell his girlfriend he's bi," Matt replies before Liam can shush him.