Shooting Matt Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,090 Followers

I glance at Matt. "You're not thinking of posting that video, are you?"

"Why not?"

"Can they see your face? You think your coach will be cool with not only a gay swimmer but one that posts jerk off videos?"

"Why wouldn't he?"

Kent groans and drops his head onto the desk. "Matt, seriously? Think."

"Matt, you told me once you didn't want to be the 'gay' swimmer, just a member of the team. You can't not stand out if you act all outrageous and everything. You don't have to hide, I am not saying you should stay in the closet but you can be out and low key, can't you."

"Yeah, sure but I think you guys worry too much."

"Matt," Kent tells him, looking over his shoulder. "I know you don't worry enough. So, try putting yourself in my shoes, or Randy's shoes, or better yet, Liam's shoes and maybe split the difference between that much worry and no worry, huh?"

"Jesus, fine. You two act like I'm a fucking idiot. Fuck."

I put an arm around his shoulder and pull him close to my side. "No one thinks you're an idiot. Knock that shit off. How did Kent put it earlier? You might be just a bit overly enthusiastic with your sharing at times. You're not an idiot? Don't say that, okay? You'll piss me off."

"Okay, fine. If you aren't watching porn what are you doing?"

"Kent wanted to see a video I posted of me jerking off."

"No fucking way? Are you shitting me?"

"I thought you saw it."

"I saw that one of you and Leon and Mary Beth. I don't remember one of you jerking off. What did you do with the one of the three of you?"

Kent glances at me. I shake my head. "That one is ugly. I'm going to destroy it."

"Only Mary Beth's voice is ugly. The sex was steamin', bitch, totally steamin'. Totally. Re-record it with no sound. You should post that shit. Blur the faces. They make editing software to track faces, I think."

I lean over Kent and point at the screen. "Click there. I only posted one thing. It should be there." It is. It's short, the clip, not my dick. I feel strange thinking so but I think the clip is hot. "Nice load, Randy, nice," Matt mutters, slapping me on the back when the clip reaches the climax.

"See," I whisper to Kent. "You can't tell it's me."

"You jerked off inside of Frank's? Dude. Sick."

"How do you know it was Frank's?" I ask and Matt looks at me, rolling his eyes. "I shop there too, duh. Weren't you worried about security cameras? Frank has probably been beatin' off up in his office the past few weeks. If he goes bankrupt it'll be your fault."

"I did worry about cameras but not until after I was done. I don't think I've been back in Frank's since."

"Are you into public scenes, exhibitionism?" Kent asks, hitting replay and watching the clip again.

I shrug, not that he can see me shrug, unless he's watching my reflection in the computer monitor. "No, well not that I know of. The urge just hit me and I went with it. I was acting a little weird at the time."

Kent turns and looks up at me. "Weren't you planning on putting on a little show for me? You still up for it?" The way he emphasizes the word 'up' is cute.

I nod. "Shall we?"

"Dudes, it's really not fair to get me all worked up, watching clips of Randy jerking off in a grocery store and then just fuckin' prance your fairy assess back to the bedroom, leaving me hangin' here all stiff and unrequited and all."

Kent laughs. "Poor baby. Computer is yours but don't get jism on the keyboard."

"Did he just call us fairies?" Kent looks at me and shrugs. "I believe he did," I reply to my own question. "Kids today, what are ya gonna to do?"

Matt's eyes light up. He's already moved on and ignoring us. "I'm going to see if Liam wants to watch me jerk off on Skype."

"Great idea, big guy. Have fun," Kent tells him and then leads me to the bedroom.

***

"So, how do you want to do this? You want to pretend you're by yourself and I'll be an unseen observer? Want me to talk to you? All sorts of ways we can do this. You think about it and I'll load a fresh battery and a new card."

Kent busies himself with the video recorder and I ponder my options. "Show me how to work the control, for the electrical gizmos."

"Sure." He fetches the case with the electrical toys. He shows me where to plug the cables in. I can play with two toys at once. I choose the cock bands and the butt plug. Each channel is controlled independently, both for output and the program of pulses. "Okay, doesn't look too complicated." I look at the floor beside the bed and see the lube. "Here's what I'd like to do. I want to lie down on the bed with my shorts and shirt on. I'll start watching porn on my phone."

Kent looks intrigued. "The clip of you jerking off in the grocery store?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"I'll make sure I get a shot of that." He sounds excited.

"I'll pretend I'm alone and playing with my toys. Okay?" He nods. "But," I continue. "I want you naked and hard and after I cum I want to suck your dick while you video me doing it."

"Seriously?" he croaks.

"Seriously," I assure him. "You should take your clothes off now, don't you think?"

Kent doesn't reply; he simply gets undressed.

I make myself comfortable on the bed and open the website on my phone. I do my best to ignore Kent as he moves around the bed. He leans over, getting a close-up of the screen of my phone. I watch myself pull my cock out of my pants and start to jerk off in front of a stranger. As I do, I feel my 'real time' cock begin to grow.

I reach under my shirt with my free hand and play with my nipples. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Kent focusing in on the growing bulge in my shorts. The video clip ends. I select another. Under my shirt I'm pulling and pinching my nipples now. When the that clip ends, I sit up long enough to pull my shirt off. I lie back and run my fingers through my chest hair. I roll onto my back and hold my phone above my face. I tap open another clip. I turn the phone's volume up, hoping Kent's camera will pick up the sounds coming from my phone. I lick my fingers and continue to work my nipples. My shorts are tented. I shift a little and feel one of my balls fall out of the leg of my shorts. Kent's head and camera turn in that direction.

I slip my hand under the waistband. The clip ends. I my phone on sleep and drop it on the bed. One hand is playing with my cock and the other my nipples. I let the top of my shorts slip down, offering the camera brief glimpses of my cock.

Kent's dick sticks straight out from his body.

I pull my shorts down and stroke my cock for him. I milk it, making the head shine in the light. I squeeze it again, then hold it, giving Kent a chance to record the bright, clear drop of dew that magnifies the slit. I remember what he told me about putting some of the lube under the cock straps. I lean over the bed and pick up the lube and controller, lean again, and add the cock straps and butt plug to the stash on top of the bed.

I squirt some of the special lube on my finger then run it slowly over the inside of one of the straps. I fasten it tight around my cock. I repeat the process and wrap the second strap just below my crown. I wipe my fingers on the pad and pick up the controller. Making sure it's set on the lowest setting, I push the button.

"Oh, fuck, holy shit, that feels so fucking amazing," I sigh as tingles begin to pulse up my shaft. I close my eyes, play with nipples, letting my body get used to the sensation. I pick up the controller. Kent records my fingers as I turn the dial to "2". It's as if feathers are caressing my cock, feathers with barbs that prick very so slightly. I up it to "3", then "4", then leave it. It's not painful, not completely anyway, but it's fucking intense.

I pull my knees up. My cock twitches, up and down, up and down. I squirt more lube on my fingers and rub it over my asshole. Kent is leaning on the foot of the bed, recording my fingers as they coat my hole with lube. I put one, two, then three fingers in my ass. I pick up the butt plug and apply a heavy coat of lube. Kent moves closer as I push the black rubber plug into my ass. I haven't done anything as far as turning on the juice is concerned yet it already feels amazing. I wiggle it around. Pop it out fast. Push it back in. All this time, my cock is jitterin' and jivin'.

I wipe my fingers on the pad and pick up the controller, push the button. "Fuck!," I cry out. I start to hit 'OFF' but stop. Instead, I hit the program button. I leave it set to give a couple of quick pulses followed by a pause. I lie back, cradling the controller against my chest, and focus my attention on the sensations flooding out of my ass and cock. It's like nothing I've felt before.

I go to "5" and my cock jumps. I'm panting. I slow my breathing, relax. When I have my breathing under control, I go to "2" on the butt plug. My ass spasms around the plug, trying to push it out and pull it in at the same time. "3". I wait for what seems like minutes until my breathing slows. I play with my nipples but I haven't touched my cock since I inserted the butt plug.

I turn the cock straps to "6"; that's as high as I made it last time. "4" for my ass, then "5". I'm so busy telling myself not to go any higher that I almost miss the fact that I'm about to cum. I've never cum without touching myself. I've heard of it but it's never happened to me. I suppose technically I am touching myself, just not with my fingers. I concentrate on my orgasm, holding it back, holding it down. I'm panting as if I'm giving birth. I tighten the muscles behind my cock and balls, struggling to contain my jizz. I focus all my energy on holding back the flood.

The dam I've built doesn't collapse; it shatters.

My ass comes off the bed. Sperm explodes from my cock in a spray rather than a stream. It flies over my head, over my face, my chest. My cock keeps twitching. My ass keeps clenching.

"Jesus, fuck," flies from my mouth as drops of cum land on my tongue.

I collapse back onto the bed, gasping.

It's Kent who reaches over me and shuts off the controller. He hands me the camera, then quickly pulls the straps off my cock before dropping his mouth over it. I do my best to hold the camera steady but I'm still gasping for breath. I follow him, as he makes his way up my chest, sucking and licking.

I try to hold the camera at the right angle to catch the sight of his tongue diving into my mouth.

He takes the camera from me and stands beside the bed. He leans over me. I don't think I can move. He helps me sit up, pushing the butt plug even deeper. He uses the thumb of his free hand on my chin to open my mouth. He pushes his dick into my mouth. I'm still breathing too hard to really suck his dick. Deep throating him is an impossibility. I reach up and sheath his hard dick in my fist. I stroke and twist. I tongue the crest of his dickhead. He thrusts.

He doesn't cum as hard as I had but it's clear he's totally turned on by what he just witnessed. Most of it goes in my hair and on my face. No matter. He wipes my face clean with his dick and feeds it to me. He wipes the jizz out of my hair and puts his fingers in his mouth. He kisses and sucks at my cheeks and forehead.

His tongue finds my mouth and I'm contented.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,090 Followers
12