Shooting Pool

Story Info
sticks, balls, money & cum
5.1k words
3.91
26k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
do4ualso
do4ualso
10 Followers

*** there is NO underage (under 18 years old) sexual relationship in my story? ***

Shooting Pool...

Wednesday evening after work I stop in at the Oasis. I walk to the bar to sign up for Thursday's tournament. Then I get a coke and quarters from the barmaid. I return to tables to shoot a few practice racks. Mike is in the corner playing a game against himself. I wave to him as we have played hundreds of games.

I rack, use a bar stick to break and pick up mine to play when a woman calls my name. I know the voice. It's Rachel. I turn to face her. She is open arms for a hug, so I oblige her with a quick hug.

She asks me "Have you talked to Kim."

I say "Yes I met her and she freaked."

I told her "She ask for a bike ride and when we go out riding she jumps from the bike in a slow turn and runs off into the woods never to be seen again that evening."

She says "I know" as Kim is living with her now.

Seems she was staying in a motel and she rented her a room cheaper. She says "Kim is embarrassed to meet you here Thursday. She Is afraid you will make fun of her."

I say "I won't."

Rachel says "She told me why but you need to hear it from her yourself." She states, "I told her you were a great guy and she is safe with you." She then asks "if I might come to her house tomorrow before tourney for dinner?"

"Sure" I reply. "I've had your cooking. I'd be happy for the home cooked meal." We set 5:00 p.m. as time and she steps off toward the bar. She's a great lady from France who can cook up a storm. I love to hear her accent. Too bad she has a drinking problem. I shoot three racks of balls. Stop by Rachel to say "See you tomorrow" before I leave to go home.

The next day . . . Well here I go off to Rachel's house for dinner. I arrive and park the car behind Rachel's. Before I get to the door Kim swings it open.

"I'm so sorry," are the first words from her mouth.

I stop dead in my tracks. She is in a short denim shirt and a almost see thru silk button blouse, her long dark hair is hanging loose and she has the biggest smile. I'm looking at her hard nipples.

"Did you get hurt" I asked.

"Some small cuts and abrasions is all" she says.

I ask her "Why jump from a moving bike?"

She says "sit on the patio with me as Rachel's not ready for us yet". She tells me "Her life has been really bad for the last few years. She had a boyfriend who beat her up and put her in the hospital. She got out and he came back for her. He tried to kidnap her and was going to kill her."

"I freaked last week as was a bit lost and thought we were heading to his house." She explained "She had not taken her medicine as she wanted to go out and can't drink with medicine so did not take it. So was a bit distorted with the fast driving. Wasn't sure where I was."

I softly ask, "Did you take your medicine today?"

"Yes", she replied. "I can't drink."

"Well don't let that worry you I haven't drank in years," I tell her. I ask "where is this ex- boyfriend, do I need to keep on the lookout for him?"

"He's behind bars" she says. "Will be for a long, long time."

I reply, "Good place for him."

She asks, "Would you take me for another bike ride sometime?"

"I may" was the reply.

"I would like go to the tourney with Rachel and you if you want me to. I Just can't drink."

The front door swings wide. "Come and get it" Rachel says with her accent. We rise to go eat and settle down to a table full of food.

I ask "Who else is coming to dinner?"

"Just the four of us" says as a woman walking into the room. "Hello my name is Sam" she says. "I live here with Rachel and Kim."

"Nice to meet you Sam."

"You three beautiful ladies in one house is a recipe for trouble" and I laugh.

We all sit to feast upon her labors. What a great meal. We ate less than half of the food. All four of us help to clear the table and wipe down everything as dishes are loaded into the dishwasher.

We all move to living room to burn and chat. Rachel asked "How's the t-shirt thing going?"

Before I can answer, Kim and Sam say "cool you make t-shirts?"

"Yes I do but only cool custom ones." "So who's all going to the tournament?"

Sam Says "I'm not. Have work to do on the computer."

Kim says "I will."

Rachel says "If I don't show up they come looking for me!" Ha ha!

Sam excuses herself to go upstairs. We three walk outside and Rachel says "Did she tell you about the guy at the bar who has been bothering her?"

"No." I ask, "do I know him?"

"Yes you do. It's Buck!"

Kim asks, "can I ride with you?"

I look at Rachel she waves me on. "OK for a kiss and your promise not to jump from a moving car."

I snicker as she gives me a dirty look. She moves to me. Turns her head and I bend down to place my lips against hers ever so softly! We barely touch but it sends sparks through my body. We part to get in the car.

After were in the car Kim asks "You won't talk about what happened last week in the bar will you?"

"Positively not" I assure her. "So whats this I hear about you and Buck?"

"He gives me the creeps, is always staring at me."

She shifts in her seat to lean toward me and rest her head on my chest. I reach around her to rub her side and feel her hips. Something about a womans hips drive me warm and fuzzy inside. I notice she put on a light sweater to cover her sheer blouse.

We follow Rachel into the parking lot and park next to her. Once inside, I check the roster. It's full, I'm glad I signed up last night.

I ask Kim "Are you planing on entering the women's tourney?"

"No." She says "Can't afford it."

"Can you place" I ask?

"Top five" she says.

"Here," I give her a fifty. "Go enter yourself and order me a coke, get Rachel a drink and whatever you want."

"OK." She turns and walks away with the money quietly.

I spot Jimmy racking and ask, "need practice?"

He says "sure."

"You entered?"

"Yes, I'm in."

"Break" is his reply. We manage two games before the tourney is started. We all draw numbers and a card is created with matches.

Jimmy wades in and back out. "Shit" he says. "You and me first round."

"I say which table we got?"

"By the front door". We move that way.

Kim returns with coke I introduce her to Jimmy.

He says, "Are you playing?"

"Yes" she says,"I have to go check in."

I play against Jimmy and beat him.

I win three more games and the bar clears out some. More room and away from bad tables to the best tables with only four more rounds is more than half way over. I study the room as who will be next. Mike is hot and on a roll.

My next game is against Buck. "How you doing Buck?" I ask "We go way back and I have been meaning to talk to you, seems were eying the same woman. "Buck, you see my friend in the ladies tourney?"

"Yes she's pretty" is the reply he gives.

"Yes she is, but you have to give me your word you won't talk to her unless I'm with her."

"Why" he asks.

"Buck you know me. I trust you only as long as I can see you, and as far as I can throw you! If I'm not with her, leave her alone. That way I won't accuse you wrongly. OK Buck."

"OK, no problem, afraid to talk to her."

"Buck you can talk to her I'll introduce you but not behind my back OK brother?"

He nods. I see Kim looking as we start our game. I'm watching the games when she pops up and says "need a drink?"

I say "yes and bring Buck a beer also as I'm going to introduce you to him."

She gives me a strange look but heads for bar. I am shaking Bucks hand for the game when she gets back and hands him his beer. "Buck this is Kim and Kim this is my friend Buck."

"Thanks Ma'am" he says. "You're very pretty and I like your friend Dwayne."

"Thanks for the beer but I lost. I owe you one" he says to me.

"No is tourney. No side bets."

Buck wanders back to the bar, happy to have met Kim.

Back to the table for another game. Before long Kim shows up.

"Kim how are you doing? Still in?"

"Yes, is finals next, me and the blond chick in ten minutes."

"I know her, she is into women. I would suggest you shed the sweater when you go up to shoot her. She will be distracted by your see thru blouse and not play her best game. Just my opinion you do as you please."

We watch other players as they finish their games. Mike is still winning big every game. He will make the finals. I draw The next match, is a bald navy guy. He surprises me as we play, he is better than he lets on. Its close but I win.

Onto the women's finals. I watch the coin toss and Kim has to rack the balls. The blonde breaks and runs three balls before missing. Kim walks around the table looking and unzips and removes her sweater to stretch across the table giving a great view, and makes a hard shot. Quickly she runs four more balls, then a miss.

Stepping back from the table she notices how exposed she is by the table lights. Blondie makes a ball, and scratches on her second shot. Cue in hand Kim picks a hard shot that set's her up to run her remaining balls.

Taking aim she calls the eight ball and sinks it as planned. Kim is screaming from across the room."I won I won!" She has won the finals in the women's division, and made an even $300 in the process. She takes the prize money and puts her sweater back on.

I finish off my game and I watch as Mike finishes off the guy he is playing. They shake hands and Mike turns to look at me. He motions me to come over.

"You and me."

I nod "Yes, looks that way.Have you used your break yet?"

"No not yet."

We agree to take a break before finals and inform the judge we want back to back breaks. The judge announces breaks. The crowd sighs as Mike and I stroll out the door leaving our sticks on the table with the judge.

As we clear the door Kim runs out "where are you going?"

"Smoke break." We climb into Mikes truck and sit to burn a number.

Kim, says "Here"s your money," holding out 300 bucks."

I say "hold on to it."

We then head back inside the balls are racked. I flip a quarter. Mike calls heads just before it lands on it so Mike breaks, runs a few balls then misses.

I shoot four in and miss. We now turn defensive blocking the eight ball. I run all my balls and have no shot, call safe. He puts one in and then missed.

The pocket is almost blocked by his missed ball. I can call it either way, so I call the eight ball off his ball in the corner. The judge goes to corner. I shoot and almost miss his ball... just touches it but rocks it so the judge calls it good. I win!

I turn to Mike. He has his hand out. I grab it and he says "you barely hit my ball."

I say "I'm so glad we had a judge. I barely saw it rock, was just a soft kiss." I thank him for a game well played and tell him "I'm buying the next round."

Here comes the judge with my $500 pay out. Before I can take the money Kim grabs my arm, turns me and says "This kiss won't be so soft!" One hand grabbed the back of my long hair and pulled my lips to hers.

It was like slow motion as she kissed me deeply for what seemed like a long time then I heard the cheer as her other hand grabbed a cheek of my ass and she pushed her lips harder to mine.

We separated to applause and cheers and the judge still holding my $500. Mike telling me "get out of the way, I want my money from the judge."

He paid both of us and we moved toward the bar to buy a round for every tourney player still there, as is our custom. Kim and I each gave the barmaids big tips.

Some had left because of our long break but was still a great evening. I won money playing a game, had a great French diner, had a hot beautiful woman in short skirt with a cool see thru shirt with semi hard nipples, kissing me in front of everyone. I was pinching myself checking to see if it was a dream!

After drinks are over Kim and I try to talk. We realize we are the only two sober ones in the place. We have a laugh and wonder where's Rachel?

We find her way in the front of the bar almost asleep. We get her up but she can't drive so we put her in the back of my car and take her home. I have to carry her inside and lay her on her bed.

She asks "Are you two coming to bed with me?" We tell her "Yes in a few minutes." We leave her room and Kim asks "do you want anything to eat?"

"Sam and Rachel are sleeping. Let's go to IHOP." Is my answer.

She says "wait, I need to leave Rachel a note."

On the way to the car I take her hand and pull her close in the cool air and push my moist lips down toward hers. We touch then I run my hand across her back to her hips. Her kiss runs through my body like a wave of warm water washing up against my cool skin.

I feel her nipples as she pushes them up against me. "Cold I ask."

"No, Just a bit hard is all," she laughs.

I wrap my arms around her and pick her up off the ground and kiss her again, I swing her around a few times and say "Well do we go to IHOP or do you want me to cook breakfast for you at my place?"

"Well I'm wanting to have breakfast in bed. Give you a clue?"

I set her down and open the car door for her. We head out down the road to my cabin in the woods. She pulls her legs up under her and leans over my way to be close to me.

I can smell her as she is so close. I feel her warmth as she slides her hand into my lap and finds my cock. She squeezes to let me know she has it.

It starts to swell in her hands. We are still in town when she undoes my belt, unbuttons my Levis and pulls my now semi hard cock free of my clothing pumping the shaft with her hand.

I can feel her hot hand and the cool air on my balls. She kisses the side of my face as I drive, while pumping me with her hand. I get harder and harder as she plays with me. I want to turn to kiss her but I'm driving and have to watch the road. I'm so hot I haven't even turned on the heater yet.

I feel so hot and exposed as she leans over and takes the head of me into her small mouth. I feel her flick it with her tongue. I like how it felt just the head getting a tongue bath by this sexy lady. I wrap my right hand in her hair as I drive the speed limit looking for alligators, deer and cops.

She slowly works up and down the head of my cock till she slips some of the shaft into her mouth. Her mouth wrapped around my shaft and me with a hand full of her hair. I drive till we need to make a turn that way with my cock in her wet mouth pumping for miles I rub her shoulders and her back.

"You ready for a turn" I say, as we stop. We turn and I say, "save it for later," but she speeds up and sucks even harder pumping my dick with her hand as she sucks it in and out of her mouth, faster and faster. I ask, "Are you sure?"

She hears me but answers by speeding up her tounge and going deeper. We hit a few bumps about then and my cock slides in deeper down her throat it feels so good I can feel my toes start to curl. I tell her "I'm ready" and she pumps faster and faster and slurps my cock in her mouth till I stiffen and explode into her hot wet willing mouth.

She pumps all the cum out with her hands into her mouth then licks my cock clean of any traces.

"There" she says. "Now we won't need to get in a rush!" A few more turns and we pull the gates closed as we pull up to my cabin.

We tumble from the car into the night air holding each other as we make our way inside. I say "only rule is don't sit in the blue chair, it belongs to Trouble my dog and she's old and will bite!"

I turn up the heat. She asks "where is the bathroom?" I show her the way. Turn on the light. Light a candle and leave to put on music - hard rock classics.

Kim says "There's a snake in your bathroom."

"It's Adam. He lives there. He won't bother you unless I say so."

She asks, "can I feed it?"

"Maybe sometime but he's not hungry now."

And she remarks "I like your shower."

"Yes me too. Just put it in a few years ago. It's huge with dual controls, dual seats, hand rails, its cool. We will try it out after it warms up a bit."

Without a wait, she heads off down the hall. Me following her as she unbottned her shirt and then took it off. She then started to loosen her tight jeans as she walks to the bathroom. I follow her in and turn on the water and set it to rain head spray. Like a warm spring time rain. We slid into the extra large rain box together.

I looked her over head to toe several times each thinking how fine she is, not a flaw anywhere, small breast but with great nipples. They seem to stay hard most of the time. Long sexy dark hair down to her thin waist with those sexy hips and a cute but small ass.

Legs that are firm like a dancer. I wonder how old she is but won't ask. She is younger than I usually date, but has an older way about her. Older in wisdom not age.

I admire her body. She asks, "What's wrong?"

I say. "Can't find a thing wrong. Just admiring you."

I pick up the soap and start to lather her shoulders and back then down her arm to her hands. I soap each finger then back up to other arm, hand and fingers, back to her shoulders to her sweet chest. I rub her breasts with the soapy hand and feel them. They sag very little without a bra and have a great feel.

I soap her waist then turn her to get her back. I start with the back of her neck and work my way down to her shoulders, down the middle of her back and up her sides till I cover every inch of her firm and sexy body.

Up and down her shapely legs I rub till she opens her legs and I run my hand between her legs till I feel her firm ass in my hand. I lift her leg and put her foot in my lap as I wash her toes and feet, then switch and repeat on other sexy leg.

I rise and whisper in to her ear, "Damn you're so sexy."

She looks down but I lift her chin into the spray of the water then block it as my lips find hers. I take a hold of her and push my lips across hers. In a teasing way she bites at my lip till I take her top lip in my teeth and let it slip away. I lick her lips with my tongue and she meets me with her tongue as we slide into a seat. The warm water splashing on us as we kiss.

She slides into my lap with our mouths locked together. I feel it swelling again. She has me growing with her kisses. I want her so bad. I gently moved her and have her put her leg on the seat so I can lick her bare pussy. She has a small patch of hair way up high out of play. I like that so much.

I slowly spread her lips with the tip of my tongue barely touching at first, then pushing into her slit with my tongue. I feel her twist her hips as I push to her. I watch her hips rotate slowly then faster till there is a rhythm, then go with it.

I watch her react and do what she likes. I swirl circles around her clit then she grabs my head and pushes her pussy into my face. I curl my tongue and push it into the wet folds of her flesh. I taste her. I feel her warm nectar as it touches my taste buds.

I watch her thrust and match with my tongue till she grabs my hair and pulls me into her hard and loudly says "Oh my fucking damn I'm cumming all over your face."

She spasms and squeezes me tightly then falls limply into my arms. I'm so hot. I want her but I hold her tight as she trembles in my arms. Seconds turn into minutes as we sit there in the warm rain.

The song changes some time later and she starts to sing as we finish our shower, washing and conditioning each others hair. Soon we are done and make our way to the bedroom.

"The bed is high" she says.

I offer her a boost jokingly. She hops up on the bed and I grab her ankle. She rolls over and I pull her to me, our lips meet, my head is buried in her flesh between her legs again, legs wrapped around my head squeezing me.

I lick slowly up and down her slit lapping her like a paint brush covering all of her exposed flesh. Not staying in any one place. She moves to adjust my touch to where she wants it. I take a breath and then start to flick my tongue across her lips and move faster as she is arching them sexy hips.

do4ualso
do4ualso
10 Followers
12