Shooting Star

Story Info
Nothing left to wish for, or is there?
1.6k words
4.16
9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had been a really tough week for me, I love my job, but sometimes, it's just too much. Usually I have Gabriel to come home too, but he had gone back home this week for his cousin's wedding, I wanted to go with him, but I couldn't bring myself to leave work.

I know that sounds like I'm a workaholic, but I'm not, let me explain, you see I work with foster kids. I listen to them when they have nobody else to go to, and if I left work for a week, I know those kids wouldn't talk to anybody else while I was gone, and besides that, they would think I had left them like every other adult they've known.

I pull into the driveway expecting to spend another evening alone, maybe I'd fix myself a box of mac n' cheese for dinner, but when I walk through the door, there is a candle lit on the hallway end table, and laying beside it a single rose. Was Gabriel back already?

I slip quietly into the kitchen to see him finishing up his famous chicken, oblivious to the fact that I'm behind him. I can't help but smile at his back, it never fails, every time I see him my heart swells in my chest so full of love I think I might suffocate, and I just can't help but be in a good mood.

"Hello, Gabriel" he turned around surprise quickly morphing into a mock serious frown, he places his hands on his hips and looks at me in a far too serious scolding manner.

"Well, now you've gone and ruined the surprise" I laugh, and his serious frown transformes into a look of warm and loving welcome as he offered me a hug, and of course a kiss too. It's just a chaste kiss, but it still sends heat to my core, and a tingle down my spine.

"I'm glad your back Gabriel."

"Glad to be back, love." His deep voice still sends shivers all through me. I look up into his amazing blue eyes, I have never seen anyone else with eyes that are so vivid blue, I love to lose myself in those eyes, but he has other plans.

"Alright, Melody, since you've ruined my surprise dinner, you get to set the table." I laugh and go to get the plates.

Dinner is amazing, as usual, honey mustard chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. He really is a wonderful cook. And afterwards, Gabriel refuses to let me clean up, saying that we can take care of it tomorrow.

He leads me out onto our back porch, we live on a farm, so our nearest neighbors are several miles away. He has a blanket on the ground, warm and inviting. We lay down and stared up at the stars, the sky perfectly clear.

As we stare up at the stars snuggling into each other and not saying anything, I see something truly amazing, a shooting star. Apparently, Gabriel sees it too because he points up and whispers, "Look there, quick make a wish" I thought for a brief moment before I turn to him and answer.

"I have nothing to wish for, I already have a perfect husband, I love my job, we have a beautiful house, two good cars, what else could I possibly ask for?" He grins, a stupid, silly, just can't help yourself grin, and then he leans over and kisses me.

I'll never tire of kissing Gabriel, he's always so in tune with me, or maybe I'm in tune with him. Our kiss is full of romantic passion, soft, and sweet, and loving. I open my mouth when his tongue probes for entrance, and when he starts counting my teeth, heat races through my veins to pool between my thighs. He pulls back and looks into my eyes.

"I could think of something to wish for." Now he has me curious, he has that mischievous smirk that usually means I'm not going to be getting any sleep.

"Oh? And what would that be?" his smile turned a bit more serious and loving, as he slides his hand down my stomach to rest on my lower tummy.

"A baby" it's almost a whisper and I barely hear it, and I see that he is waiting with baited breath for my reaction. It had been the only thing we had ever disagreed on, I've always wanted kids, but Gabriel wasn't sure he did.

After a massive fight, I decided a baby could wait as long as he promised to think about it, we hadn't talked about it since, that was almost two years ago now. I had given up hope that Gabriel would ever want kids. Now here he is asking me if I still want one of the few things I have always wanted. I get tears in my eyes, now I truly will have everything I have ever wanted. I lean forward and kiss him, trying to pour all the love I have for him, and all the happiness he has given me into my kiss.

He responds passionately, our tongues dueling, chasing each other from my mouth to his and back again. His hand moves up inside my shirt as he cups my breast through my bra. I pull back for a moment and look into his eyes. I know he can see my emotions warring with each other, lust, excitement and worry.

"Are you sure?" I ask him. It was almost as if his soul was laid bare in his eyes as he starred back, and I could see all his love there.

"Before I met you, I never wanted kids, I didn't think I would ever want to be a dad, when we started getting serious, the thought entered my mind a couple times, but I just dismissed it," I can see something sad entering his eyes, regret maybe? "Then we had that big fight, I felt horrible because I couldn't. . .no, I wouldn't give you something that you wanted, and that tore me up.

"I started thinking about it then and realized that the only reason I had for not having kids was that I had never wanted them before, I had never met someone who I would want to have kids with. And then I started to imagine what it would be like for you and me, and I realized that I had met the woman I would want that with, and that I was married to her, and she is a wonderful woman, beautiful, kind, smart, and just so dammed sexy."

He unbuttoned my pants and started to move his fingers closer to my center as he said that last part. I am powerless to stop him, the love and happiness I feel is nearly overwhelming, and with that reminder of what we had been doing, my lust returns stronger than ever.

I was laying on my back with him mostly on top of me, he leans down and kisses me as he continues to stroke my outer folds. I reach down and unfasten his belt and his pants and reached inside to stroke him. He's hard as steel and at the first touch of my hand he twitches and groans into my mouth, both of us were already panting hard.

He breaks our kiss so we can both breathe, and he closes his eyes and rests his forehead on mine as I watch him fight for control. I love it when I have this power over him. When I can bring him to the edge of control, and he has to fight to make it last, although I will add that he usually has very good stamina, but on rare occasions like this it's almost too much for him.

He abruptly stops stroking me, and knowing what he wants, I stop and sit up. We undress each other in record time and are soon back on the blanket with him fully on top of me, I wrap my legs around his waist and feel the muscles on his back. He enters me with one long slow stroke and I gasp at the feeling. He always stretches me to my limit, but never too far, we are perfectly matched.

Just as I again start to think he's too big and won't fit, he bottoms out. With Gabriel, it's never just sex, and just like every other time, I feel us joining, body, mind, and soul.

He holds still for a moment, and we share the most passionate kiss either of us has ever had, and then he starts thrusting, slowly at first. With every stroke I feel a golden glorious heat building, a bit more with every movement, and I can tell that when the dam finally breaks, it's going to be monumental.

He pulls out suddenly, and I let out a little cry of disappointment, feeling empty. He quickly flips me over and pulls me to my hands and knees. He leans over me and his chest is resting against my back, he puts one hand beside mine to hold himself up and wraps the other around my waist. He pushes back inside and I moan in appreciation as he starts to thrust again.

He starts to move faster and I can tell he's getting close, both of us are panting and moaning. The wonderful friction building the heat like never before. I can feel my orgasm building to breaking point, and tingles start in my toes.

With a loud cry something snaps and warm pleasure rushes through my body in waves, Gabriel has gone over the edge with me and in that moment we cease to exist as two separate people, we are one, sharing the rapture coursing through our veins.

Very slowly we return to earth, we collapse together, Gabriel guiding us so that we land on our sides so his weight doesn't crush me. We lay there, still connected, basking in the afterglow and we start to fall asleep. Before we do, I have one last thought, 'I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl?'