Shooting Star Ch. 02

Story Info
Star's ordeal continues.
1.5k words
4.15
16.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she followed the couple out of the bar, Star was working hard to keep her emotions under control. She wasn’t at all sure that she could go through with this but she was equally unsure if she could stop it. Her submission to Mark had always been of the sweet and gentle variety. Yes, he took pleasure in her pain but she had always known that he was aware of her limits and he had never pushed her further than she could go. She died a little inside as she watched Mark, HER loving Master, walking ahead of her with his arm around his wife. When, at last, they reached her room, she handed him the key-card and followed the pair inside.

While Mark poured wine for himself and his wife, Celeste, Star stood by awaiting instructions. As the happy couple made themselves comfortable on the loveseat, Celeste instructed Star to remove her clothes. “Let’s see what all the fuss is about now, shall we?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Star replied as she began removing her clothes. With each garment that she tossed aside, Star felt her fear and humiliation grow. When at last she stood before the couple, naked and completely exposed, her hands were trembling. She clasped them behind her back as she fought to control her fear Celeste rose and walked to her.

The beautiful black woman towered over Star as she began her inspection. She addressed her husband as her hands, with perfectly manicured nails, reached out to lift and squeeze Star’s large breasts. “She is on the fat side, isn’t she Darling?” Celeste questioned as her treatment of Star’s breasts grew rougher. Mark’s only answer was a smile. It was clear that he was enjoying both his wife’s pleasure and his lover’s embarrassment. Celeste twisted the ring in Star’s nipple until she elicited a gasp then, with a vicious smile she addressed the terrified woman again. “I would like a moment alone with my husband, whore. Go and take a shower.”

As Star turned and walked to the bathroom to obey, she heard Celeste saying to Mark, “I think it needs to be cleaned before I play with it. There is no telling where it’s been.” Their laughter followed her as she left the room.

When she emerged a few minutes later the scene before her caused her stomach to turn. Celeste and Mark had both removed their clothes and were standing in the middle of the room sharing a passionate kiss. Celeste broke the embrace and, turning to Star, reached down and began stroking her husband’s hard cock. “Is this what you want, whore?” she asked Star as she lovingly caressed him.

“Yes, Mistress.” Star replied as she looked with longing at the cock before her…the cock she had spent countless hours worshipping.

“Then you shall have to prove yourself worthy. Tell me whore,” she continued, “how many times have you tasted my husband’s cum?”

“I’m not sure, Mistress.”

“Five times?”

“More than five times, Mistress.”

“Ten times?”

“More than ten times, Mistress,”

“Would you say that twenty times is a fair number?”

“Yes Mistress, at least twenty times.”

“Very well then, twenty shall be tonight’s magic number.”

With that, Celeste walked over to the ‘goodie bag’ that Star always brought along when she met Mark. Clearly, he had told his wife all about it and she moved to it as if it were hers. Star supposed that, in fact, it now was.

Pulling a length of nylon rope from the bag, Celeste turned to her husband and asked, “Would you be kind enough to bind your little tramps saggy tits for me dear? Perhaps that will give them the lift that they need.”

Mark chuckled as he took the rope and moved to Star. Beginning with her left breast, he wound the rope tightly around one then the other…back and forth until they were swollen and aching. He tied off the rope and stepped back to admire his handiwork.

Celeste pulled a scarf from the bag and wrapped it around Star’s head, covering her eyes. “Put your hands behind your back whore, and keep them there until you are told to do otherwise.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Star replied as she quickly obeyed. She could hear movements around her but had no idea what was happening. She heard someone sit on the love seat and then, in a flash of agony that exploded in her head, the first sharp pain seared her right breast.

“That was for the first time you drank my husband’s cum, slut. And this is for the second.”

The blows rained down on Star’s breasts in a torrent. She knew that she must be bleeding and, when the first blow his her nipple she cried out with the pain.

Celeste stopped the assault long enough to produce another scarf. This one she used to gag Star explaining, “This is only the beginning whore, and we can’t have you screaming and crying and disturbing the neighbors, can we?” With that she returned to abusing Star’s breasts. When she had counted twenty strikes to each breast she stopped.

Star sobbed as she heard Celeste say to Mark, “There, that’s much better. I do despise the way these white whore’s tits are covered with blue veins. Not at all attractive, is it, Dear?”

Star could hear more movement as she stood trying to control the tears that pooled behind the blindfold she was wearing. At Celeste’s instruction, she removed first her gag and then her blindfold.

“Do you still wish to drink my husband’s cum, whore?” Celeste asked.

“Yes, Mistress.’ Star replied as her gaze went to Mark, lying naked on the bed and smiling at her.

“First you shall worship his ass. Get to it whore, but stay on your feet as you do.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Star answered as she moved to the bed.

As Mark rolled onto his stomach, Star leaned down and planted small kisses on his ass cheeks. She could feel Celeste moving closer to her as she snaked her tongue through the crack of Mark’s ass. She was trying desperately to focus on his ass and not the throbbing pain that still radiated throughout her body from her abused breasts. Leaning over the bed, making oral love to his perfect ass, she heard Celeste speaking to her again. “Fuck his ass with your tongue, whore. And remember, you are not doing this to please him, you are doing it to please ME.”

As Star slowly began to push her tongue into his tight, puckered asshole, she felt the riding crop slam against her own ass. She moaned into him ass and felt him tense as the vibrations coursed through his body.

“Deeper.” Celeste ordered as the crop struck again.

“Harder, whore. Fuck his ass with your tongue like you mean it.”

Each blow of the crop on her ass pushed Star further into the dark abyss that was her Master’s ass. The taste, acrid and foul, was overcome by the need to please the possessed woman behind her. She wanted only to stop the torture that her ass was experiencing. Star’s only pleasure in this moment was hearing Mark moaning in pleasure though she couldn’t know if it was pleasure he felt from her tongue or from the knowledge that his wife was abusing her.

Finally, at the magic number of twenty, the blows stopped. She heard Celeste behind her saying, “Enough whore. You may stand aside now.”

Doing as she was told, Star moved away and watched the woman join her husband on the bed. Without a word Mark moved to his wife and entered her pussy in one long stroke. Star didn’t know which pain hurt her more, that coming from her much abused body or the knife in her heart as she watched Mark, her sweet lover, fucking his wife with a loving passion that he had never displayed for her. The tears rolled down her cheeks as she watched the love of her life cum hard in the pussy of the woman he so clearly loved.

Celeste looked over at Star and laughed. “So whore, after all this, do you still want to drink my husband’s cum?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Star answered softly through her tears.

Pushing Mark away from her, Celeste spread her legs wide. “Then come and get it.”

Star moved to the bed, crawling between the legs of her tormentor. She found the idea of pleasing this woman repulsive but her hunger for Mark’s cum was not to be denied. As her tongue plunged into Celeste, seeking every drop of cum from her depths, she watched Mark lovingly kiss his wife.

Star’s tears began anew as she heard Celeste say to her husband, “Thank you Darling for this lovely gift. I promise you that I will continue to use it well.” With that, Celeste squeezed her thighs against Star’s head and ground her pussy into the tearful face, cumming in a gush.

Much later, Star stood again before the mirror. This time though, she was applying salve to the welts that covered her tortured breasts. As Mark and his wife had left the room they informed Star that they were going out for dinner and to run a few errands. They told her to be cleaned, naked and on her knees when they returned.

She knew that she would obey.