Shooting The Moon Ch. 05-06

Story Info
More surprises are in store for the group.
4.5k words
4.33
8.7k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

We were busy thinking up various plans or possible scenarios for revenge against Arlen and against Dana's mother when I got a call from Ruth, and her voice was not happy at all. In fact, I could hear the sobs and I guessed the reason before she could speak it. There was only one possible reason that occurred to me for her being sad all of the sudden. It was her father and the news wasn't good.

"Ruthie, dear, what's the matter?" I asked her, not giving up the game just yet, but I already knew the answer.

"Daddy ... died. He's gone, Isaac. My father's dead! I'm all alone now!" Ruth sobbed, but I insisted that wasn't the case.

"No, Ruthie, you're not alone. You got us. You got me, okay? We're not giving up on you and you're not going to give up on life. Sell your place and move in with me, baby girl. You're mine now, baby. I'm taking you in and keeping you for life, okay?" I insisted in a firm, "will brook no nonsense" tone of voice.

"You mean it?" Ruth asked me skeptically.

"With all of my heart. You don't mind my others, do you?" I asked her once more.

"Oh, God, no, I don't! I just need someone, I just need you, there for me. Holding me. Kissing me. Snuggling me. I feel so lost, so empty, so restless, so... ," Ruth continued, but I cut her off.

"So, come here and join us. You're mine now, just as I said. You belong to me now. You're not on your own. You're a very strong woman when you wish to be, but you're used to being defined by men and your relationships with them. That doesn't have to change now that your father is gone. You are now mine. I'm playing for keeps here. I'm not taking no for an answer here, Ruthie. I've wanted you forever and, apparently, the feeling is mutual. You've been strong for your father. Now, let me be strong for you. Let me take care of you," I commanded Ruth and she sobbed a bit before she replied.

"Yes, yes ... I'll do it! I'll be your wife ... I mean, well, your woman! Sorry about that wife business," Ruth let her true wishes slip, "I don't want you thinking that I'm the jealous type."

"Honey, it's okay. I'm not mad. As far as I'm concerned, you and I have been close for a long time. It's okay if you want to be my wife and I'll certainly not rule it out, though I have to make sure that it doesn't create trouble in Paradise. I know that you'd share me, as would the others. Now, I'm coming to your place, picking you up, and taking you out to supper with all of us. My previous plans can all wait a day, okay? There's nothing that's so urgent that a lover grieving the loss of her father cannot override that," I assured Ruth as we started to get ready.

"Thank you ... thank you, Isaac! This means so much to me! I'll be very good to you, I swear it!" Ruth exclaimed, and then added, "I'll love you forever, Isaac! I do love you forever! I'm yours! Always and forever yours!"

After Ruth hung up, there were tears in everyone's eyes and no question that they would go along with my revised plans for the evening. They knew what was up. Ruth had lost her father and everything else could or would be dropped until a better time. Arlen and his friends (and boss) had just gained a reprieve, courtesy of Herb, Ruthie's deceased father. She needed us and if we were the friends and lovers that we claimed to be, her needs superseded our desires for revenge. What Ruthie needed right now was people to comfort and soothe her, hold her hand, hold her tight to our bosom, and let her cry on our shoulders. She needed a chance to cry and be weak, rather than having to be strong all of the time as she had been for Herb. She needed a chance to mourn her loss.

Ruth wasn't ready when I came by, but I didn't expect her to be. She was a snotty, tear-streaked mess, her mascara running, her hair wild, sniffling and wearing her pajamas. I didn't care. I just grabbed that sweet young lady and pulled her into my arms, cradling her while I could. She didn't question me right then, but she looked a bit embarrassed at how much she had fallen apart. To me, though, that was proof of how much she had loved her father. If she had been composed after losing him, I would have had some real doubts about her as a person. I didn't even care that she got some snot on my shirt. Instead, I just borrowed one of her father's shirts for the night and turned her over to the tender mercies of my women.

"Ruthie, my other girls here are going to take charge of getting you washed, dressed, and ready for our supper date, okay? It's okay that you're upset, but my job and theirs will be giving you a chance to put that from your mind for the evening. You need a chance to eat something, maybe distract yourself a little, and then you can go home with us and cry yourself to sleep. It's healthy to grieve, but you also need distractions at times, so that the grief doesn't take over your soul and your life, baby," I caressed Ruth a bit and comforted her with my hands as the girls took charge of her.

"I guess that supper will have to wait a bit, but not too much. And it's worth it, to have the girls take Ruth in hand and make her feel human again. She's had a very rough evening, of course, and it won't get any easier on her, will it? Not for a while, at least," Robert thought aloud, while we men were alone together.

"Exactly. Poor Ruth, that's a real kick in the teeth to her. She thought that she still had time with him, even made plans for us to help him, but now he's beyond her help completely. She's devastated, and understandably so. She's given up so much of her life to be there for him, and now all that is gone. Her whole purpose in life, as she has defined it, is over, gone, done. Just like that. In a single failure to draw a breath, it's all over. It must be crushing for the poor girl," I felt heartsick at how much this had to be tearing Ruthie in two, to lose her beloved father like that.

We sat in silence for a spell, waiting as the ladies got Ruthie cleaned up and prepared for a night out on the town. They wanted her to look and feel like a million bucks, and boy did she appear that way by the time that they finished! Ruthie was a bit nervous, but she was jaw-droppingly gorgeous as the ladies presented her, and then went to work on themselves to look up to the part. By contrast, Robert and I did precious little in comparison to the women, all of whom looked top-notch, but especially Ruthie.

"Well, she's your fiancee now. Has to look the part, doesn't she?" Dana declared, getting nods from Lindsay and Valija.

"Am I his fiancee?" Ruthie wondered aloud, a look of worry mixed with one of hope as she stared at me.

"Apparently, you are, and if they don't object, well, why should I? Lindsay has a husband to share in her bondage to me. I think that I want Valija and Dana to have spouses, too, though, so you two are to marry each other. That's my final word on that subject. Sound fair? Pity that we can't do polygamy, but at least same-sex marriage is an option, right? But, yes, my sweet, loving Ruthie, if you'll have me, I'd love to take you as my bride. I know that the timing sucks, but will you marry me?" I asked her nicely, unlike when I commanded her to come with me.

The lights went on in Ruthie's eyes, and she gave me the biggest, brightest smile in spite of her pain and her tears, rushing at me to nearly knock me over with her enthusiasm. She kissed me fiercely, hungrily, desperately, even. She put her arms around my neck and held on for dear life. She embraced me, holding tighter still. She shed her tears on my shoulder, too.

"Yes, you did it! You popped the question! And, yes, Isaac, I'll marry you, and I'll make love to you, and I'll share you with other women, especially these slaves of yours, as well as with Robert, and I'll have your babies, and I'll go on a honeymoon with you, and I'll kiss you every morning as you leave for work or whatever you want me to do with my life! I'm yours now, Isaac, and don't you forget it! You told me that I'm yours and I'm holding you to that! Are we clear, sir?" Ruthie told me between sobs as she kissed me repeatedly on the face.

"Crystal, babe. Crystal clear, honey," I told Ruth as I held her in my arms.

"So, are we ready to go out, then?" Lindsay asked us.

"Hell, yeah!" I smiled, as Ruthie did, too, taking all of them into a group hug.

"Absolutely. I definitely want to go on a date with my fiance and his four other slaves ... and yes, I consider myself your love slave, too. I hope that you'll accept me as that," Ruthie urged me with a pout.

"Of course, I will! Why would I treat you any worse than the rest of my lovers? I'm honestly in love with all five of you! I swear it!" I confessed my affections for them.

"Now, that's what I call a big heart, and that's why I love you so much!" Ruth told me with a very deep and steamy tongue kiss.

"Yep, he's the best friend I could ever have and the best male lover for sure. Only my wife is better, if you ask me, though you ladies are all great," Robert admitted his honest feelings, "I love being his slut boi."

"And I adore him ... and you, and I love being his slut slave," Lindsay smiled at us, "thank God we lost that game!"

"I've always wanted to be his ... and I'm going to love sharing him with you. And don't forget, you still owe me some Ruthie pie!" Valija teased and praised us both at once.

"And, hey, what am I, chopped liver?" Dana giggled, "seriously, though, Isaac set me free from my breast bondage and other forms of bondage, too. I can never repay him enough. I owe him, but I also love and worship him, and all of me is his. I'm his happy slave girl for life and I know that you will be happy as his wife, sharing us and him ... and being shared in turn. He's papi and always will be."

"Alright, folks, time to go before I get a swelled head!" I reminded them, making my five love slaves break into laughter.

"Yes, let's go, honey. I'm eager to show off my new man, and no, I don't care about the lack of a ring. We can remedy that in time by giving me a wedding band, anyway," Ruthie assured me as she took my hand and we held hands at last before leaving the house for our date.

It was the strangest thing at the restaurant in question, which wasn't one of those fancy gourmet places that I despised (I'm no Trump fan, but the Donald nailed that one). It was more of a Southern, country-style, down-home location, full of fattening, greasy food, though the downside was that one tended to be more conservative with the flirting and other social interactions, including with the staff. Then again, the server turned out to be a gay man who fixated on Robert, much to his shock and embarrassment, if not quite his chagrin. Thankfully, it was subtle enough that most of the patrons didn't pick up on it.

No, the only real sexualized exchange took place toward the end of the rather light-hearted evening, after we began eating our dessert and after Linus, our waiter, had gone for yet another refill of iced tea for Robert. I heard some loud footsteps heading in our direction, a gasp, and then felt a real glare, as if someone shot daggers at me or someone in my company. I looked up and saw a very shockingly beautiful woman staring at us, or particularly at Dana. She wasn't alone, either.

"Dana Teresa Cortez!" her mother, Elizabeth Rothman Cortez declared with her utter astonishment.

"Mother ... I see that your love life is as busy as ever. Not that you'll let anyone else have any fun. Not even your boy-toys ... you can cheat all you like, but if they stray ... especially with me, all hell breaks loose! No wonder Daddy left you!" Dana confronted her mother for a change.

"Is ... is that really how you see me? I ... just ... I just wanted to be in control of my life ... and to enjoy myself. And I don't give a flip what my 'boy-toys,' as you put it, do, as long as they don't do it with ... anyone who's a threat to me. I don't know how many women that my men have done, at my behest, as long as I controlled those women. I guess that you didn't know that, did you?" Elizabeth expressed her surprise at the vehemence of her daughter's hostility.

"So ... you forced me to pretend to be a boy? That makes no sense!" Dana demanded.

"It was to protect you ... some of the boys tend to be very ... predatory. This was supposed to help protect you from them!" Elizabeth broke down, finally having enough to break down her defenses, even as Ruth embraced her, as did Dana.

"Alright now ... it's clear that you're ... in need of counseling and help ... and support," I was a bit overwhelmed by my sudden empathy, especially given that her companion had turned around and bolted, leaving her alone.

"Roy ... he left! I don't ... I ... can't," Elizabeth clearly wasn't able to go anywhere by herself, but she apparently hadn't budgeted or planned to pay for the meal.

"Mom, he might come back or he might not, but it's no less either way, is it? Men like him have always come and gone ... and I don't have a problem with that, as long as you're honest and not a hypocrite about that. Come sit with us. It's okay, right, Master?" Dana spoke to her mother and to me.

"Yes, stay with us. Sit with us. Eat with us. I'll pay for your meal and we'll stay a while longer. It's fine with me, with all of us. What shall we call you, hon? I think that you, like Ruth, need some solace and comfort," I actually embraced and kissed her, right as Linus gave us the check and announced that he was about to clock out.

I tipped Linus well and told him, "Join us, too. We'll go home, where it's more private, get something for Lizzie here, and you, to eat, and, well..."

"Why don't we take this to my place? It's nice and big. We can have some real fun, guys. I'll pick up some Chinese on the way home, for Linus and me, at least. Linus is a great guy. A pity almost that he's gay, though that works out for you, sir, doesn't it? Oh, and please call me 'Lizzie,' as I've never been called that since I was with Anibal, and it always made me feel cherished and loved. I was a horrible wife to him. It was a mistake ... but ... my boss and others, including my father, they ... drove us apart. My father always called me 'Elizabeth,' my full name. No pet names ... no, 'sweetie,' no 'princess,' no ... nothing," Lizzie broke down and that was enough for me.

"Actually, best to get everyone away from all of that. Let's go to a more neutral location ... Robert and Lindsay's place, and camp out for the night. We'll grab some Chinese, though, so that there's plenty for Linus and Lizzie to eat. It will be great! We'll drink, smoke, fuck, whatever else we feel like doing, and in the morning, some of us will enjoy our vacation. Maybe all of us will," I proposed, taking charge of the group, holding Ruth particularly close to me.

Sure enough, that was exactly what we did, all of us going to Robert and Lindsay's place, after picking up some Chinese takeout for Lizzie and Linus to eat. Linus chose the Kung Pao Chicken, while Lizzie went for the Sweet and Sour Pork. Evidently, I thought with amusement, she wasn't kosher, either. It wasn't long before we were all either naked or half-naked, my hands roaming over Ruth's ass and Valija's plump booty while our newest companions chowed down ... and Robert and Lindsay fooled around with each other. All of us had plenty of booze, too, since none of us had to drive anymore that night. Linus even broke out a quarter bag of pot and we started sharing a bong.

Things became a little hazy, and soon enough, I was inside Lizzie from behind, while Dana licked her own mother's butt and played with my balls. Valija started shoving her ample cleavage into my face, all but insisting that I smell and taste her breasts. I felt a tongue back there, and it was Ruth, tonguing the crack of my ass and rubbing my buns. Things shifted some more, and I found my cock planted in Ruth now, fucking her with abandon. While both Lizzie and she cried a little, they also encouraged me to fuck them good and hard. Then I switched to fucking Dana for a bit, followed by Valija, and Lindsay after that. I went back and forth between those women, screwing them while Robert sodomized Linus like it was going out of style.

The whole scene soon turned into some kind of truly wild orgy, our bodies twisting and sliding, slippery with sweat, jizz, and lady juices, all over the place. I lost track of just how many times I slipped my cock inside each of the women ... and both of the other men. It felt very tight back in Robert's ass, of course, but Linus's wasn't much looser. I got the impression that he topped more than bottomed, but that I was one of the lucky exceptions. He was mostly into buggering Robert, who stuck entirely to bottoming with both of us. I did let Linus butt-fuck me at least once, though, possibly more than that. It seemed only fair, given the circumstances, and plus, I was relaxed enough for it.

When we awoke from our booze-laced, smoky slumber, I found myself tangled between Dana and Ruth, with Lindsay squatting over my face. I could smell her slick, puffy, cum-drenched twat pressed against my nose, and it was a very delectable scent to me, at least. I could hear grunting and moans, but I couldn't see who it was, since I refused to pull Lindsay's snatch off my nose and mouth just yet. I began actively licking Lindsay's pussy, even as Dana and Ruth climbed aboard my cock and started to take turns riding my morning wood. I focused on eating Lindsay out, while the two ladies rode me for the hell of it. We fucked for several more minutes, just as I heard Lizzie and Valija moan deep and Linus groan as he flooded Robert's bowels.

Just then, Lindsay came on my face and climbed off it, tasting herself on my mouth as we kissed. I watched Robert cum on a pillow placed on top of an ottoman from the intensity of being taken like that by Linus. I spilled my load in Ruth's cunt and slipped inside Dana just long enough to spurt a little of the leftovers inside her. I went for a shower, but I wasn't alone, as Lizzie made a point of joining me there.

"I'm yours now. I hope that you know that. Just as my daughter is. I don't care what you order me to do. I was Daddy's little whore and that had its nice moments, though it had its dark side, such as when he had me marry Anibal and then cheat on him so much. My job was to get a divorce from the man and take him for a good bit of money, mostly because Daddy hated the guy and resented his wealth. He was a bit of a racist, in fact. He didn't like the idea of a Mexican rising so high and having so much pride and purpose and such.

"And, yes, I had sex with Daddy, too, because that was my way of getting what I wanted from him. I learned early that if you kissed his ass ... he would reward you. If you didn't, he'd punish you. Of course, he also blamed me for his guilt and shame over incest. I'm just glad that Dana is actually Anibal's baby after all, not Daddy's or one of his associate's. I had her tested to prove it. I'm also glad that the prick is dead. I'm free of him ... and I want to be yours. Part of me would love to be Anibal's again, but he'll never take me back for good. Just for the occasional fuck for auld lang syne. He'll never trust me again, so I'm your bitch now.

"I'm your property, and yes, I want to be. I'm hooked on the feeling of belonging to a rich and powerful man, anyway. Anibal could have been that man, but I wrecked his trust forever and I know that. His new wife will let him fuck me, but she'll never let me get close enough to hurt him and neither will he. I was never truly Anibal's, not in the way that I should have been, but I can be yours, now that Daddy is gone and I'm totally free of his control. I've lived too long under Daddy's thumb. I don't know what I'd do with freedom from a rich and powerful control freak, if you will," Lizzie explained to me.

"And the part where you like being called 'Lizzie,' then?" I teased her.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers
12