Shooting with Helena

Story Info
Carrie romances her sister.
18.4k words
4.78
453.3k
158

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

My sister and I model together. You may even have seen us on the internet now and then. Not that we've got a website or anything, but you know how these pictures find themselves on the web, right? Well, that's how the trouble started. With somebody seeing the pictures on the internet. The trouble, and, I suppose, the opportunity to sort things out. But it was never as simple and easy as it sounds writing it down on paper. Anyway, I'll go back to the beginning because back then, everything seemed so much simpler, and a whole world of innocent.

My younger sister, Helena, had always been the pretty one in our family. Mom had always said so to tease me (knowing that I had a place on the cheerleading squad, and no end of young teenage suitors), but she was right. Helena had the kind of clean, simple beauty that didn't need much make-up to make her look stunning. Like me she had long blonde hair that behaved itself without the use of too much hairspray; a natural color-mix of ash- and strawberry-blonde. The two of us were about the same height; a little over average, and we both looked after ourselves (in our own ways). But Helena had a jaw and cheekbones that framed the beauty of her face perfectly. Some women look stunning when they have time to get up, scrub and put on some make-up. Helena was able to look stunning as soon as she opened her eyes. It made her very popular at college; in a quiet way even more popular than my position as a cheerleader, but Helena never showed too much interest in the pursuit of others. She concentrated on her studies, and on her beauty.

So when, at the age of eighteen, she was stopped in a shopping mall by a guy with dark glasses and a leather trench coat saying she was the most perfect specimen for his 'artistic creation', flattering her with his off-hand compliments and promises of stardom, it didn't come as a shock to her. Mom was sceptical, and rightly so, even though at the first shoot, at which mom chaperoned my sister, the guy seemed totally professional with a full photographic studio set, and magazine covers bearing his 'creations'. That first shoot was all about lighting, apparently, and Helena was given long, flowing dresses to wear (in which she looked gorgeous in a girl-dressed-as-a-grown-up way. So on the second shoot, Helena was allowed to go on her own and this time, the guy showed his real colours. Helena came back saying that his 'artistic creations' were fairly explicit, involving a lot of fruit that Helena had to hold against her naked skin because the lighting (apparently) demanded it. Mom called the police and they raided the guy's house, finding several more explicit images that Helena hadn't mentioned. And in these ones, the fruit wasn't just held against her skin. I must admit that I got the green-eyed monster a little, even though the guy had tricked my sister and exploited her. There was just a little part of me that craved that kind of attention too.

The whole experience had had an effect on Helena. Just not the one mom or I expected. Rather than become a little withdrawn and inhibited, Lena seemed to have discovered her teenage wings. She spent a lot more time on her cell phone, and a lot more evenings having to explain to mom why she was so late back from a friends' house. Her wardrobe changed too. Rather than the older, slightly more frumpy styles she used to wear, Helena now wore tighter-fitting, more fashionable clothes. Personally, I found this change refreshing, seeing my sister become a little more like me (and someone whose new clothes I could borrow too!).

It was on an evening a couple of months later, playing a computer game in my room, that Helena and I talked about her experiences at the photoshoot.

"Actually, it was pretty cool" she said, leaning her body to one side as her virtual car skidded round a corner on the screen in front of us. Helena was dressed casually, in jogging pants and a vest top, her long blonde hair left to fall around her shoulders. My hair was identical to hers, even if it covered shoulders a little more toned, and less finely boned than hers.

"What was cool?" I said, leaning my body in the same direction as I gunned my car to chase hers down.

"The photoshoot" she said. "It was pretty cool"

"the first one?" I answered, paying most of my attention to the screen in front of me. I was determined not to lose to my sister. Again.

"Well, yeah. That too." she said. There was a pause as the fender of my virtual car nudged the bumper of hers. I'd hoped to push her car off the road, but had only succeeded in giving it a further nudge of acceleration.

"Dammit! What do you mean 'that too'?" I said, flicking buttons with my fingers to change gears and speed up.

"Well" Helena said, effortlessly splitting her attention between talking to me and swerving round old cars to reach the final, "I liked getting dressed up and all, but it was kind of difficult to let go with mom sitting ten feet away."

"Let go?" I said, watching with dismay as another computer-controlled car shot past my one.

Helena's car sped across the finish line and a colourful 'Winner!' slogan lit up the screen. She dropped the game pad onto her lap and turned to look at me.

"Yeah, let go. Like, get into the mood of the photoshoot. Like an actress in a film. Anyway, it was cool the way I could do that in the second shoot."

"Are you kidding me?" I said. "That guy made you take of all your clothes and do that- do that fruit thing!"

Helena squirmed a little on my bed, looking uncomfortable. "Well, kinda" she said, cagily. I put down my control pad, not bothering to see if my virtual car had limped over the line in last place.

"Helena..." I said, using the 'mom' voice.

Helena suddenly brightened up, grabbed one of my hands in both of hers and pulled it onto her lap.

"Cassie, it felt so free and uninhibiting being pictured like that." There was a pause as I watched her look away for a moment and squeeze my hand. She looked back at me; a wicked little glint in her eye.

"Cass, it wasn't his idea to take my clothes off" she said, blurting out the admission. "It was mine."

"Yours?"

"uh-huh. It just felt, I don't know, it felt natural."

"And what about the fruit? Was that your idea too?"

"No. But I didn't mind at the time."

"You didn't mi-" I began, then broke off, incredulous. "Helena, he made you put that fruit where it shouldn't belong. He took pictures of you doing-"

"I know, I know" said Helena, holding up a hand to stop me. "And it was wrong." Then she brightened again and the devil glint was back in her eye again.

"But it was so... so erotic, Cassie. It was like nothing I'd felt before."

"Erotic? Helena what are you saying; this guy turned you on?"

"No, silly. Not him. He was creepy and a bit too obviously enjoying seeing me naked. But the feeling of being photographed; knowing the person doing it thinks you're gorgeous. Knowing that everyone who looks at your picture thinks you're gorgeous. Do you know what I mean?"

"Well-" I began, but Helena was already a step ahead of me.

"Cass, didn't you get a thrill when the Sidewinders won the college cup and they took all the photos of you and the other cheerleaders?"

I flicked a glance toward one of my bedroom dressers where a framed picture of that momentous evening sat. I was dressed in my cheerleading outfit; one arm around Amanda, my best friend and fellow cheerleader, and one arm around Josh, who mistakenly thought he would get lucky later that evening.

"Yeah, I guess so" I said, remembering how good it felt.

"Okay, so what about the photoshoot before the game? All you girls had to look sexy, right?"

"Yeah..."

"And it didn't feel good?" Helena said, squeezing my hand.

"Well, yeah I suppose it did" I admitted.

"So let's do it!" said Helena, pulling at my hand, suddenly excited.

"Do what?" I said, wondering if she wanted me to stick up for the creepy photographer or something.

"Let's get some pictures taken. Of us. Together." she said. And that was when the bombshell hit me.

"You want someone to take erotic pictures of us together?" I said

"Yes!" said Helena. I pulled my hand away from her.

"Lena" I said, levelly. "Are you a lesbian?"

Helena deflated noticeably. "Aw Jeez, Cass" she said. "Don't you get it? This is roleplaying. Acting. It's incredibly erotic, and if we do it together, neither of us is likely to get exploited. Come on. Try it out already. Just one. For me."

I thought about it, and reluctantly said yes. Later that night, once Helena had gone back to her room and I'd got ready for bed, I stood in front of the my full length mirror and thought about what she said. It was a side of my sister I'd rarely seen; something wild, daring. She seemed almost elemental when she spoke about the eroticism of the photoshoot. I thought more about her proposal too. Why had she said that? Had she been more rattled by the creepy guy than she cared to admit? Was this part of her plan to carry on doing something that interested her but without being alone? Was she attracted by the prospect of 'facing her fear'? Then I thought about why I'd said yes so readily. Normally I would have said no, flat out (sometimes just because it was my sister making the request and I was feeling bitchy). But Helena seemed so enthused, so determined. Something inside me just went click and I said yes.

On an impulse, I grabbed the hem of my nightshirt and hauled it over my head. I stood in front of the mirror and gave myself a critical appraisal, turning this way and that to look at my own body. I was suddenly conscious of the prospect of being photographed and a built-in fear of body-image kicked in. I looked hard at the naked body facing me. I was a little more toned than my sister; defined where Helena was soft, and my breasts and hips were a little bigger, a touch wider, but not so much as you'd notice. I realised I was being picky. Helena was only a year and a little bit younger than me, and we were often mistaken for twins such was our similarity. When we both wore our hair down and had similar clothes on, we looked a lot alike. But how would we look without those clothes on?

I pulled my nightshirt back on, got into bed and turned the light off. At that point, I had no idea how advanced my sister's plans were. Helena was way ahead of me.

********

The following day I didn't see much of Helena. She was busy with college classes, and so was I. We chatted over dinner, but her proposal of last night didn't surface. I wondered if she had had second thoughts about it, and let it drop from my mind. But later on, as I was getting into bed, I stood naked in front of my bedroom mirror once more and stared at myself again. This time, I let myself twist and turn like a model, striking little poses to see how it looked. After a few minutes, and feeling a bit foolish, I went to bed.

The next day, I woke up to a knock on my bedroom door.

"Cassie, Cass! It's me. Open up." I rubbed sleepy eyes and yawned.

"Door's open" I called out. I heard the handle turn and Helena brushed in like a warm breeze. She was wearing her low-cut pyjamas and looked like she'd been awake for some time. She walked straight up to my bed and sat on the unmade covers.

"Come on, lazy bones" she said, excitedly, shoving at me with one hand. "Get up and get showered already. We've got a busy day!"

"Get lost" I said, a stock answer. Helena started bouncing up and down on the bed, giggling. "Come on, get up you lazy bitch. We've got tings to do!"

I felt Helena move the covers, then her hand was snaking underneath them, reaching in to pinch and tickle me.

"Ow. Get off." I said, trying my best to ignore the way her hand was grabbing chunks of my flesh.

"I'll pinch your ass" she said, reaching again to get underneath me.

"all right, all right!" I muffled, wriggling away to the cold side of the bed. Giggling again, Helena dived under the covers to chase me. She could be so irritating. I felt her barrel into me underneath my bedcovers and was suddenly struck by what this looked like; two hot sisters rolling around together underneath the bed sheets. I scrambled out of bed and stumbled over toward my bathroom. I looked back through a thin veil of uncombed hair and saw my sister grinning wickedly underneath my covers. I used the bathroom, took a quick shower, then went back into the main room. Oddly, Helena was still laying in my bed, snuggling up under my own covers with her eyes closed.

"Hey" I said, rubbing a strand of hair between two ends of a towel. "Thought you said we had things to do." Helena looked up and threw me a guilty look, then flashed a smile and threw the covers back.

"That's right" she said, bounding up to me and giving me a hug. "Lots of good things to do today." I felt her press her hands against my back, pulling me closer to her. I gave her a light hug back, then pulled away.

"So what's the hurry?" I said. "What are these 'good things'?"

"Get dressed and get your war-paint on" Helena said. "We're gonna take some pictures."

I felt my heart sink a little, and an image of me posing into my mirror brought a foolish flush to my cheeks. Helena twirled away and out of my room.

"Fifteen minutes!" she called out as the door closed behind her.

It was a hot summer so I got dressed in a simple tartan ra-ra skirt, with a white top and sneakers. I made my way downstairs to grab some breakfast. Mom had already gone to work and the house seemed quiet. I poured myself some orange juice and was just thinking about some toast when Helena wandered into the kitchen.

"No time for that" she said, pointing to the bread slices in my hand. "We've got to go, sis. Time is money. Or could be."

Helena was dressed in a mid-length summer dress with a green and white-hoop print. She wore a thin, wide belt around her waist and small, outdoor slippers.

"Jeez Helena" I said, setting the bread back on the counter. "You're being a real hard ass this morning." Helena walked behind me and slapped my rump as she went past.

"I think you've got the hard ass" she said, giggling. I frowned again. Was my sister on something?

I finished my juice and we went outside to my little car.

"So where are we going?" I asked, backing out of the drive and into the road.

"This is the thing" said Helena. I'm not too sure."

"You're not sure?"

"Well, I met someone at college yesterday; a photographer. And I arranged for us to have a few pictures taken. Cool huh?"

"Wow, Helena. That was pretty, um, quick" I said.

"Yeah. It's gonna be real cool. The studio's near Vermont and Bainbridge. Do you know that area?"

"um... I think so" I said, pulling onto the main road and heading West. We travelled for a few minutes.

"So, Helena, what's this photographer like? How did you meet him?" I let my voice sink a little. "He's not another one of those weirdos, is he?"

Helena giggled again. She seemed to be doing a lot of that recently.

"No, silly" she said. "This photographer is very cool. Someone who I have every confidence in."

"Hmm. Has he got much experience in this stuff?"

"She" Helena said, emphasising the word, "has been a photographer for three years, and has experience of shooting still life, nature and erotic pictures."

"'she' huh?"

"Yep"

"Experience of 'erotic pictures'?"

"That's right."

I closed my mouth and carried on driving. It took me another twenty minutes to drive to Vermont and Bainbridge, then it took us another five minutes to find this woman's studio.

I parked up and Helena got out, flipping her cell phone.

"Sasha, hi it's Helena. ...yeah, yeah. We're in the car park. Okay, I'll see you in a minute."

Helena closed her phone and gave me a bright sunny smile. "Come on" she said; "this way."

I walked around the car and Helena took my hand. We walked, hand-in-hand, toward a small warehouse. In front of us, a little warehouse door opened and a woman wearing shorts and a t-shirt stepped out. She raised a hand and Helena waved back. As we got closer I could see that the other woman was a little shorter than my sister and I, a little thicker set, and had short dark hair.

"Hiya" she drawled in a southern accent. "I'm Sasha. You must be Cassandra" she said, extending her hand. I let go of my sister's hand and shook Sasha's. "Cassie" I said, by way of introduction, "Or Cass". Sasha gave me the once-over; from head to toes, then moved to one side and extended her hand. "Come on in" she said, giving us a lop-sided smile. I walked into the warehouse and was aware of my sister giving Sasha a kiss as she walked in. It looked kind of friendly.

The photographic studio itself was pretty small; just a room about ten meters square with some lightin umbrellas and props including a sofa and some chairs.

"Okay" said Sasha, her voice loud in the small room. "Helena tells me you want some erotic photos together, right?"

"Um, I guess" I said.

"And you've not done this before, right?"

"Right."

"Okay. First thing's first. I'm going to take several different lots of photos and you've got to be comfortable not just with each other, but with me behind the camera, okay?"

"uh, okay" I said. Helena was smiling confidently beside me.

"Okay" said Sasha. "So how comfortable are you with each other?"

"We're cool" said Helena, coming up beside me and slipping an arm around my waist.

"Yeah" I said, trying to sound confident. I put my arm around Helena. "We're sisters."

Sasha's face fell a little, as though she were explaining something to a small child.

"You want an erotic photoshoot, right?"

"Yes!" said Helena.

"Okay, so I mean you guys have got to be comfortable together. Like girlfriends."

"Oh. Oh, right" I said. I must have looked pretty shocked. Sasha left her camera and walked over to us.

"Look guys, I don't want to waste your time or mine. But if this photoshoot is going to work, you've got to get a bit more involved."

Helena nudged me "Like roleplay" she said, "remember?"

"That's right" said Sasha. "It's like roleplay. And you've got to be comfortable. Now, is that how girlfriends would stand together?" she said.

I looked at Helena and she looked at me.

"Oh right. Right" I said. We shuffled a bit and I felt very awkward. After a moment, Sasha waved a hand.

"Stop stop stop" she said. "Look, let me make this easy. Why don't you" she pointed at me, "copy what I do, okay?"

"Okay" I said, stepping back. Sasha moved in close toward Helena and slipped her arms around my sister's waist. Helena draped hers around Sasha's neck and the two held each other in a close embrace, staring into each other's eyes. Abruptly, Sasha moved to one side. "Like that" she said.

"Okay." I stepped into her place and Helena winked at me. I licked my lips and took a deep breath, then held my sister around the waist and felt her arms around my neck. We closed in for an embrace and I felt a small shiver run though me. I had hugged my sister a thousand times, but this time was quite different, it was all a bit naughty.

"Good" said Sasha, moving in to push me aside. "Now try this."

She moved back into an embrace with Helena, but this time leant forward and planted a soft kiss onto her lips. They held the pose for a few seconds, then broke off.

"Okay?"

I nodded, but obviously didn't look too confident.

"It's okay, sis" Helena said, encouraging me. "It's play acting, right?"

I smiled back. "Right."

I moved in and embraced my sister once again. This time, I leant forward, tilting my head the opposite way to Helena's. I closed my eyes and felt our lips touch. Again I felt that shiver run through me.

"Hold it. Hold it" said Sasha, her voice moving away from us. There was a small flash and a loud click. She had just taken a picture of us kissing each other! I turned around and looked sharply at her.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers