Shooting with Helena Ch. 02

Story Info
Two sisters continue to explore each other's feelings.
7.1k words
4.75
75.6k
32

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

[At the end of the last (long) chapter, sisters Helena and Cassie were fooling around with each other on Helena's bed, after having had electric sex with each other in the shower. Their latest tryst was interrupted when their mom - ignorant to the new erotic feelings the sisters had for each other - walked in. Please continue to send me comments and if there's an appetite for it, I'll keep the sisters' adventure going... Cassie x]

*

Mom stood , frozen for several moments, staring at the picture of the two of us naked sisters together on Helena's bed. Lena and I did not move a muscle as the frown on mom's face deepened and she said;

"What the hell is going on here?"

I could tell that I was going red already; blushing uncontrollably form the chest upwards, with my ears and cheeks starting to burn with the heat and shame. I was literally lost for words. But my beautiful sister wasn't. She craned her head backwards and threw the kind of look toward mom that spoke of a terrible injustice.

"Mom, can you tell this... this bitch that she cannot come in here and use my shower then take my stuff!"

Mom looked from Helena to me, then said;

"Cassiope?" in her arbiter-of-all voice. I continued to stare dumbfounded, and blush while blood continued to rush into my neck and face. Helena pretended to thrash underneath me.

"Mom, ow! She's hurting me. She's such a cow!"

Mom used this as a cue to come into the room and close the door behind her.

"Cassiope, get off your sister at once!" she said, waving her arms as if to shoo me away.

"Look at the state of you two. Not a stitch of clothing on either of you! What if I had guests in the house, hmm?"

I clambered awkwardly off my sister's bed, shame pouring from every inch of me, and stood, holding the first thing I could up against my naked body, which happened to be the little blue summer dress Helena had laid out to wear that day. I felt an enormous rush of shame that mom had almost caught her two daughters making love to each other but, worse than that, felt incredibly foolish that I hadn't been as quick, or clever as my sister to invent an excuse.

"Now what is this all about?" said mom, coming to stand in front of us, hands on hips. Mom still looked great for her age; short blonde hair (touched with only a little help from the hairdresser's dye now and again), an angular face that she still kept wrinkle free and painted with only a little make-up, and a body kept trim by hours of swimming and tennis; the two things she loved when she was younger. But, since mom had turned forty a few years ago, she'd decided that she needed to wear more comfortable (dowdy) clothes as she had moved on to a different phase in her life. No skirts were hemmed higher than the knee. No tops were fitted to show off the average sized breasts suffering only a little sag from their best years. And the shoes had lower heels too. Helena and I had used birthdays and Christmases to buy mom some sexier clothes, but she never seemed to wear them much. It as was if she were resigned to sliding into the role of frumpy mom by choice rather than age or circumstance. Today she was wearing a long, loose beige top, her purple tweed skirt (cut daringly to expose both knee-caps) and flat-heeled black court shoes. A string of fake pearls were hung low around her neck, and a pair of large stud earrings that topped off a visual package that aged her a good five or ten years. She cocked her head to one side as she looked from my sister to me. Helena sat up on the edge of the bed, not bothering to cover herself. I noticed that she had not blushed. Not one little bit.

"Okay mom, here's how it is" she said, ticking fingers off one hand. "First, Cassie tells me that her shower is broke, so I let her use mine. Then, she takes all my best shampoo and empties it on her crow's nest of a head-"

Mom went to chastise Helena for being rude, but Lena just waved it away. "-whatever. And then, while I'm getting ready for my own shower, she tries to steal my dress. Mom! I was going to wear that one today!"

Mom looked over at me. I was still blushing hard, and trying to cover my breasts and hips with the little summer dress. "Is this true?" she said.

"Mom" I said, finally finding my voice, "This is just a big mistake. Sure, I wanted to use Helena's shower, but I didn't want to steal her dress. I mean, I thought it was my dress. And then she called me a fat cow and I said 'no don't be mean' and then she said-"

"You liar!" said Helena, standing up to confront me. "I never called you a fat cow, even if you are one! Mom, I would never-"

"Tramp!"

"Cow!"

Mom intervened, her hands pushing us away from each other, and standing between us.

"All right, all right. That's enough!" she said, directing her stern judgement on us both, turning her head first toward Lena, then toward me. "Now" she continued, after the calm had been restored, "It seems to me as though there's been a silly misunderstanding which has just blown out of proportion. Cassie, I want you to apologise for taking your sister's dress."

"And shampoo!"

"-and hair products. Well?"

I shuffled on my feet then muttered a sorry. When mom indicated that this was not good enough, I stared Helena in the eye and drawled an exaggerated "Sorry!"

Mom nodded her head, satisfied. "Now Helena, I want you to be a good girl and tidy up around here."

Mom swept a hand over the room that Helena and I had messed up in our wild lovemaking. Mom hadn't seemed to notice that it was both Lena's and my clothes strewn across the floor.

"Cassie always keeps her room tidy. You could at least try and do the same."

Helena looked down at her feet and said "Yes, mom."

Mom stared at us for only a second or two longer, satisfied that she had made her point, then turned her back to us; waving her hands vaguely in the air.

"And get some clothes on, the two of you. It's not decent! I case you may have forgotten, we've got Aunt Maddy coming over to stay tonight, and she's bringing Jack and Rachel with her"

Aunt Maddy was mom's older sister, and her children, fraternal twins Jack and Rachel, our first cousins. Helena gave me a blank look but I didn't say anything, and mom didn't elaborate. She made her way to the door, her back to us, and Helena stepped over and squeezed my breast in her hand. I was about to do the same to her when mom turned back to us as she opened the door to leave.

"And" she said, wagging a finger sternly at us both, "I don't want any more fighting. You two are sisters for goodness' sake. Try to kiss and make up or something."

Mom left. We decided to take her advice to kiss and make up. We did that for quite a while. Then, albeit briefly, we tried the 'or something' part too.

Within the hour, with the two of us dressed and decent once more, we were ready to leave. we'd decided to go and see Sasha sooner rather than later, even if it meant me skipping a media class at college. Helena drove us there this time, and I spent the short car journey trying to tease her as much as I could.

"So what do you think Sasha wants to do with us?" I said, running my fingers lazily up and down my sister's thigh as she took us on to the freeway. The only thing Helena was wearing (apart from her flat sandals) was the little blue dress we had 'fought' over earlier on. Against me it just looked like a large blue rag, but on her it looked stunning; just short enough to ride mid-way up her long legs when she sat down, tight enough under the bra-line to give her breasts some lift, and cut low enough from the shoulder to show the promise of the cleavage below. Lena had put on just a little make-up; some light red lipstick she knew I liked, and a little eye liner and mascara. She'd put he hair up in a pony tail and looked incredibly sexy. For myself, I'd just pulled on a tight pink vest top, a white tennis skirt and a pair of pumps. Helena gave me a sidelong glance and smiled.

"I know what she'd like to do to us" she said, emphasising the world 'like', "but I'm not sure she's ready for that yet." Helena shifted slightly in her driver's seat, opening her legs just a little. I took advantage, running the flat of my palm up the inside of her thigh.

"Sasha's a lesbian?" I asked, ignoring why Helena had mentioned the 'yet' part.

"Well, she's made it more than clear to me that she finds me attractive."

"Cow. Mind your head doesn't burst."

"It's true!" Lena protested, "It's pretty obvious when she bites my earlobe after kissing me hello and whispering in my ear."

I giggled, twisting in my seat to turn as much as I could toward my little sister.

"What did she whisper?" I asked.

"Never you mind, bitch. None of your business."

Helena was squirming as I started tickling the inside of her thigh, trying not to laugh.

"Tell me" I said.

"No."

"Tell me!"

"No way bitch."

I stifled another giggle and took my hand out from between her leg.

"Tell me" I said, grabbing the hem of my vest top with both hands, "Or I pull this off and ride topless with you all the way."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"I would"

"Would not."

Without further words, I lifted the hem of the vest top up and over my breasts, exposing them . Helena looked sidelong, then gasped.

"Cassie, put them away!" she yelped.

"Not until you tell me" I said, in a sing-song voice. I started to rub and caress myself as Helena continued to drive us toward Sasha's studio.

"All right! All right!" Helena said, taking her hand off the wheel to slap my thigh. "I give up! Put them away and save them for me later on!"

"Okay" I said. I pulled my top back down and took Helena's hand off my knee. On impulse, Lena, brought my hand up to her face and kissed my fingers. Her lips were soft and full of the kind of promise that lasted half the night and got very hot and sweaty into the bargain.

"So, what did Sasha say?" I said.

"She said-" here Helena dropped her voice half an octave, "if you ever get lonely, you can give me a call, even when the camera isn't rolling."

I giggled, laughing at the thinly-veiled message. Helena giggled back at me.

"Stop it!" she protested. "She was being sweet."

I leaned across and kissed my sister's ear. "I wouldn't leave it to imagination" I whispered, letting my tongue flick the fleshy part of her earlobe. "my invitation would be a lot more graphic."

Helena moaned a little, enjoying the attention my lips were giving her ear. "Yeah? Like what?" she said. I took her earlobe between my teeth and nibbled it gently, whispering something very filthy as I did it. I sat back in the passenger seat, staring out in front of me and feeling my cheeks begin to burn.

"Is that a promise?" my sister said to me, as we drove closer to the studio. I turned to her and winked, but didn't say anything. Within minutes, Helena was parking the car in the large driveway of Sasha's studio.

We sat in the car for a moment, holding hands and talking.

"So how much do we tell Sasha?" I said, caressing Helena's fingers in my hand. Just touching her made me want her, and I could feel myself getting hot between the legs in anticipation of our next illicit lovemaking. Helena frowned. "I don't know" she said, suddenly getting all serious as she looked away out of the window.. "Y'know" she said, after a long pause, "some of me wants to say 'the hell with it; I'm fucking my sister, and it's great', you know?" I nodded, gazing at her.

"And... and, sometimes I feel like saying 'fuck you' to the guilt, 'fuck you' to the taboo of lesbian sex, and a bigger 'fuck you' to the idea of sex with my own sister."

I carried on nodding, not saying anything as I let Helena get whatever worries she had off her mind. Then she turned to me; that serious look on her face. Her hair swished, then fell around her shoulders, and the light from the morning sun caught her as she looked at me. She looked like the most beautiful woman in the whole world right then, and my heart skipped a beat that she was mine; my sister and my lover.

"But the thing is, Cass" she said, taking my hand in both of hers, "I love you. Love you so much I don' want to ruin what we've got. Will telling the world about how we feel for each other ruin that?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but couldn't find any words. So instead I just leaned across the space between the seats in the car and kissed her on the lips.

"I don't want to ruin what we've found in each other either" I said, pausing the kiss but not sitting back. I my breath wash over my sister's lips, drew in her scent as she breathed back. "I'm not going to walk across town with a placard sign on my back saying 'I fuck my sister!'. And I quite like the secrecy; the idea that this is something wonderful just between us. I like the stolen kisses, the promises of lovemaking to come. But I'm not going to spend all my time worrying about every time we hold hands, or hug, or touch each other." I sat back into the passenger seat again, gripping Helena's hand tightly. "We're sisters, right? And we're beautiful, sexy and not afraid to show it; either to the world or to each other. People can take us as they find us, and we can act as we please around that."

I finished my third-grade speech, wondering if what I said made sense, both to Helena and myself. Lena looked down for a moment, then back up at me. Just for that moment, Helena looked exactly like my baby sister, not the ultra-smart and sassy girl she'd grown up into. She had that look that wanted me to take the hurt and worry away.

"Sasha's gonna notice" she said. "Sasha can spot girl-sex a mile away."

"Good" I said, suddenly tired at the worry and anxiety. "Let's see how this photoshoot goes and do exactly what she says. If that means showing her what we've found in each other, I don't care. Come on."

I got out of the car, stretching my arms high into the sky. The sun was pleasantly warm at this time of the morning, and it made me feel good. Helena got out too and stretched as well, then walked round the car and took my hand.

"Come on, Cass" she said. "Let's go get shot."

We rang on the bell at the side of Sasha's warehouse and the shorter Texan opened the door within a few moments. She was wearing black, office-type shorts, with black tights and flat shoes, with a slightly horrible purple shirt on top. She'd brushed her short hair back and clipped it tight against her head.

"Hi" she said, offering us both a tight, wary smile. She glanced down and noticed we were holding hands. "Well, you came back, and that's a good sign" she said. "Come on in."

We followed the photographer into the studio. The powerful photographic lamps were switched off, and the place had an eerie and forgotten feel to it. Sasha led us to a a couple of battered old sofas near the main set, and asked us to sit down for a minute. We did so, still holding on to each other's hands and playing with each other's fingers. Sasha looked uncomfortable and had trouble staring either of us in the eye.

"It's good that you're here" she said, "real good. I was, uh, worried that you wouldn't come back."

"Why not, Sash?" Helena said, frowning but smiling to break the sombre mood.

"Well, it's.... it's got a bit complicated." she said.

"How do you mean?" I said, not as eager as my sister to cheer this odd woman up.

Sasha looked at us both for a moment, then reached by the side of the sofa she was sitting on and drew out a photo album.

"These are the pictures I took the other day" she said, offering the book to Helena. "Have a look."

Helena took the album, then shuffled closer to me as we started to look through it. We flicked through the pages and it was strange seeing the two of us in semi-erotic poses. They did look good though, and I could feel this new-found lust for my sister begin to flutter in my tummy once again.

Helena looked up. "They look great" she said. Sasha nodded. "They are fucking great!" she said, vehemently. "I took those pictures. Me. And I'm not afraid to say that after I'd put them in the album, I stared at them long and hard and it got me real horny. That doesn't usually happen."

I felt the first tingle of a blush colour my cheeks. Having the thought of someone (usually a guy on the football team) masturbate over you was one thing, but having someone (a girl, no less!) tell you as much was something else.

"So what's the problem?" Helena said.

"The problem?" repeated Sasha, as though my sister had said something awfully childish. "The problem is that apparently, they're not fucking good enough for the kind of money I was expecting."

"What does that mean?" Helena said. "Are you saying we have to pay for them?" I added, exercising a frown.

Sasha looked worried, and fidgeted in her seat. "No" she said, finally. "No. Not if I can off-set them."

"Off-set them?" I repeated?

"Against what?" said Helena.

"Against some more" said Sasha, getting close to the nub of her worries.

"Isn't that going to make the bill worse?" I said.

"Well" said Sasha, "I could off-set all that, and pay you back a healthy amount if..."

"If what?" said Helena, levelly.

Sasha looked up at us, licking her lips to wet them. "If you want to go a bit further and try something a little more, erotic."

"You mean a little more full on?" Helena said. Sasha nodded.

Helena and I shared a look between the two of us. A look that communicated what we were both thinking. In that moment, as close to shared empathy as you'll ever get.

"Let me show you something about full on" I said. Sasha gave me a quizzical look, but I tossed my hair behind my head and stared at my sister. "Ready?" I said. Helena nodded, a little impish smile playing about the corner of her lips. I leaned across the space between us on the sofa, slowly and deliberately, so that Sasha could see exactly where we were coming from. I tilted my head a little from Helena's, then closed my lips against hers and started to kiss her. At first, we shared light, soft kisses. Then, after a moment, I let Sasha see my tongue start to invade my sister's mouth as we kissed more fervently. After a couple of minutes kissing, we sat back and stared at the diminuative photographer. She looked hot, and flustered.

"Wow" she managed. "I've never, ever seen something that hot." She shifted uncomfortably on the sofa, as though te seat were suddenly itchy beneath her. "Would you.... I mean are you prepared to do that for the camera?"

"For yours" I said.

"And depending where the pictures went, and how much return we got" said Helena, ever more shrewd than I was.

Sasha shook her head a little and ran her fingers through her hair, trying to regain her train of thought. She was clearly distracted and had other things on her mind.

"Well that's the whole thing" she said. She paused a moment, gathering her thoughts, then sat forward on her sofa, staring at us each with an earnest expression.

"There's always money to be made from doing photoshoots. Sometimes it's the clients of the clients. Sometimes it's the models. Sometimes its even the lowly photographer like me. But there's always money. It's all about finding the market, and feeding the market."

She stood up and started pacing on the studio floor in front of us. "Y'see" she continued, now staring at the floor as much as at me or my little sister. "I thought I had this market licked. At least enough to make a buck or two. I know there's a market out there in this line. I'd fed it and watered it and changed its nappy over the years. But things have moved on."

She stopped, put her hands on her hips and stared at us. "You girls watch YouTube?" Helena nodded, and I followed suit. Sasha nodded, satisfied. "You ever see the clip of those Russian twins? Or those sisters from South Africa?"

I frowned, suddenly losing the thread. But Helena nodded. "Yeah" she said. "The South African girls."

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers
12