Shooting with Helena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled to find my voice, and stammered out "Um, hey. Hey Rachel. I'm um, I'm in the shower, okay? I'll be, uh, I'll be right down, alright. Just, just give me a few minutes, okay?"

Fortunately, the light in the room didn't show the silhouette of two people cramped together in the shower. Rachel's voice drifted closer.

"Cassie, are you okay?"

I stepped awkwardly over Helena, who scooted underneath me to crouch in the corner. I opened the door of the cubicle a fraction; enough o show Rachel my face and reveal some naked flesh.

"I'm fine!" I said, as brightly as I could, trying to keep a straight face as Helena slipped a finger into my sopping pussy.

Rachel looked dubious. "Whose clothes are those?" she said, pointing a finger toward the blue dress and sandals Helena had discarded before she came into the shower with me.

"Oh there just some things I was trying on" I said, attempting to keep balance as I felt my sister's teeth bite into my ass behind me.

"Oh. Okay. Are you, um, sure you're okay?" said Rachel, practising a nervous smile at me.

"I'm fine!" I repeated, willing with all the force of Jedi master for her to just turn around and go away.

Rachel turned around and walked to the door. "Okay" she said. "I'll wait for you just outside."

"Okay" I said, swatting at my sister's head as she continued to tease me. "That'd be great."

The door closed and I whirled on my sister crouching below and behind me. Or at least I attempted to whirl. Given larger surroundings, I would have whirled majestically, with all the appropriate grace and menace you'd expect of a Hollywood stuntman. But as it was, already somewhat cramped in the shower cubicle, I twisted slightly, fell against the now opened cubicle door and only managed to catch the side of the cubicle as I fell onto my ass on the carpeted floor of my room.

"Ow!" I said, cursing my bad luck and my sister's teasing. Before I could get up, Helena had sprung out from the cubicle as well, and very nearly jumped on top of my naked body as I lay on the floor wondering what kind of lower-back injury I had done to myself. Helena, her long ash-blonde hair darkened by the water, but falling in curly locks around her face, threw herself on top of me; squashing herself against me and pining my to the floor for a moment. She grinned furiously, then bent lower and kissed me hard. She tasted slightly salty, and looked very horny.

She broke off after an instant and rolled away from me, grabbing a towel. I got up off the floor and paced toward the door. I leaned against the lock, pressing my ear against it. Outside, I could hear the soft noises of someone pacing carefully outside.

I looked back toward Helena and mouthed out the words "She's still out there!"

Helena gave me a puzzled look. "Huh?" she said out loud. I made an exaggerated gesture for her to shut up, then got up as carefully as possible and crept over to where Helena was hurriedly getting dressed.

"She's still out there!" I whispered, jabbing a finger at the door.

"So?"

"So?!? So you can't leave dummy!" I said, feeling the fear return with a vengeance. I waved a and up and down in front of my sister. "I told her those were my clothes, Lena. She thinks I'm alone."

Helena shrugged, like it was a test and I had to somehow find the solution. I looked over her shoulder where the curtain was fluttering by my bedroom window.

"Quick!" I said, shoving my sister backwards, "You'll have to go out the window and across to your room!"

"Are you nuts? No way I'm going out there."

"You have to! You-"

I turned as I heard the sound of my door knob being turned.

"Cassie?" drifted in Rachel's voice from outside, "Are you okay?"

"Rachel, sweetie, don't come in" I said, hearing my voice rise. "I'm naked!"

The door knob turned back. "I heard you talking" said Rachel, from behind the door.

"Yeah, I'm - uh - I'm on my cell. Just give me two minutes, okay?"

"Okay."

I turned back to Helena, who was struggling to remain calm.

"Go!" I whispered, swatting her backwards to the window. I knew there was a ledge running under the window. Small, but usable. There was also a large heavy trellis mom had set up there years ago that would serve as handholds. It wouldn't take much weight (so mom told the insurers, who had asked her about 'burglar access', whatever the hell that means), but Helena weighed less than 130 lbs, and would definitely make it.

Helena protested, but only slightly. "What if my window isn't open?" she said.

"Your window's always open!" I hissed back, checking over my shoulder to make sure Rachel wasn't trying to get in again.

"What if someone's on the back lawn outside?"

"No one's there!" I said.

"How do you know?"

"I just do!"

We had reached the window. Helena looked back at me and giggled.

"You know Cass, when you're frightened, you looked really pretty" she said

"Screw that, Lena! I'd rather not get caught!"

"I'd rather screw you..." Helena said, winking.

"Put a cork in it!" I hissed, shoving at her again. Helena grinned, started to climb out of the window, then leaned back and kissed me quickly on the lips.

"Love you" she said.

"Get out, you cow!" I shot back, watching her duck under the window frame and out onto the ledge. I waited to see her shuffle out of view, then drew the curtains once again. I tip-toed back to my wardrobe, and grabbed something I could put on quickly. I pulled out a mid-thigh white summer dress with built-in support so I wouldn't need a bra, then buckled on a wide brown belt and slipped into the sandals Helena had left behind. At the last, I grabbed the towel I'd abandoned and went back to the door. I opened it and Rachel was out on the landing looking nervous.

"Darn hair dryer's not working again" I said, sandwiching a lock of blonde hair within the folds of the towel.

Rachel threw back a look that was somewhere between nervousness, suspicion and downright worry before I gave my hair a final pat, threw the towel back into the room and shut the door.

"Come on" I said, taking Rachel's hand, trying to cover my flush of near-terror with an unnatural brightness. "I bet I've made us late for dinner."

12