Shooting with Helena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way upstairs to Helena's room. Somehow I managed to smile at mom as we passed. She didn't ask where we were going. Didn't do anything other that return my bland smile with one of her own.

We got onto the landing and I stopped at Helena's door. Before knocking, I turned to Jack as he slouched against the wall. "If you hurt my sister," I said, trying to sound menacing, "You'll regret it, recording or no recording." Jack smiled a lazy grin, shrugging his shoulders. "Hey" he said, in that whiny sing-song tone, "nobody wants to hurt nobody. I just happen to have a winning hand, and I want to see what I can get for it. You'd do the same right?"

I glowered back at him and turned to knock on Helena's door. "Helena?" I ventured, softly at first. "Lena? Hey sis. It's me. Are you okay? I've got... ...Jack with me. We'd better all talk, right?"

I stood back and waited. There was no sound or movement for a few agonising seconds, then the door knob began to slowly turn. The door edged open a crack, and Helena's face, eyes smudged with mascara that hadn't been there when I left her, filled the space. She looked like she was at the edge of human despondency. She gave me an actresses' tired smile, then scowled and opened the door as she turned away.

"You'd better come in." she said, trailing away. I gestured Jack in before me, then stepped in and shut the door behind me. Helena had half-closed the curtains again, and the room had a gloomy feel. Perfect for her intended character. Jack trailed in after me like a puppy waiting to get his bone. He stopped a few metres into the room and stood, looking around in appreciation.

"Kinda looks darker than when I was here the other day. Like it. It's a bit more - y'know - goth."

He helped himself to the chair by Helena's computer desk. I sat down on the end of the bed next to Helena and took her hand. We must have looked like a couple at the hospice retirement home; one the defiant woman on the edge of screaming, the other her frail almost-gone lover. I took Helena's hand in mine and glowered at Jack. He let himself spread out on the chair and leered at us. "Aw, look at that." he said. "Two loving sisters, right? That's real sweet. And a couple of hotties, too. Most guys wouldn't even entertain the thought of two such hotties together. But sisters don't do that, right?"

"Get to the fucking point, Jack." I was surprised to hear it was my own voice that said that. Jack sat up a little. "Okay" he said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his thumb drive.

"Cousin Helena knows what's on this thumb drive and, from the way you two are holding hands, I bet there's more to it than just her talking to the webcam. You two are a couple of lesbo freaks, right? That night I caught you-" he pointed a finger at Helena - "creeping out of your sister's room, you weren't there for a little class on knitting right? Dirty lesbo freaks."

"There's nothing dirty about what we do!" I hissed. I was playing the bad guy, and hoped it was good enough. "We love each other! We're closer than- than anything you have the small fucking brains to understand you dick shit little-"

"Cassie stop it, stop it!" Helena tore her hand away from me and started sobbing. I pulled her into a reluctant embrace as Jack watched on. After a few moments, Helena wiped her eyes inelegantly with the back of her hands and looked up at him.

"What do you want?" She said, tiredly.

"That depends" he replied, "on what it's worth to you. How about" he said, spreading his hands, "how about you two give me a taste of what I'm missing, right? How about a little it of action right here, so I can see how bee-yoo-tiful lurve between you two is. Huh?"

"Fuck you, you disgusting moron, I-" I stopped, interrupted by Helena's hand on my arm. She leaned in to whisper in my ear; looking, for al intents and purposes, like someone pleading with her angry lover for compromise. What she actually said was; "Okay. Now we've got the little fucker. Stand up and follow me."

Helena stood up and I followed her. "Look, just give us a minute, alright?" she said, pleading with him. "Just a minute. I need to- I need to talk to my sister."

Jack waved a hand magnanimously. "Sure." he said. "You've got about ten minutes before I show mom what I found."

Helena led me by my hand over to the window. We made a lot of hand gestures, and whispered hisses but didn't actually say anything. We already knew the script. And I was happy with my next role as the silent grumpy partner. After a couple of minutes, we sat back down on the bed.

"Okay" said Helena, sounding as though she was struggling to keep it together. "This is how it is. A few months back, Cassie and I got drunk and came back home. I guess we were both pretty strung out, so we drank some more and played dare. One dare led to another, and another, and in the morning we woke up naked together in bed. It's not like it's been the first time we shared a bed, but not as - you know - grown women. We both assumed that nothing happened, and forgot about it. Then, at college, there was this advert for girls who wanted to model. It asked for girls with good figures and pretty smiles and paid dollars, no questions asked."

Helena took a pause, as if gathering her thoughts (which, in a way, she was).

"I talked it through with Cassie, and we decided we could do with the money, so we made the call and got hooked up with this photographer. She- she took pictures of us. Together. And it turned us both on. We liked it." Helena waved a hand and drifted off. "It kind of went from there" she said.

Jack was on the edge of his seat, leaning forward, face rapt. "Went where?" he said. "Someone took some pictures of you and now you two are fucking, right? Just like that?"

"Not just like that, you asshole!" I said.

"Listen, Jack" said Helena, playing the diplomat once again. "If we show you some more, will you give me back my recording?"

Jack shrugged. "Sure" he said, not bothering to hide the lie.

"And promise not to say a word to anybody?"

"Cross my heart" he said, tapping his chest.

Helena looked at me and I shrugged. Helena bit her lip the faced Jack, her best 'frightened rabbit' look on display.

"Okay. We'll take you to the studio. Were doing some more pictures today. I'll tell Sasha - our photographer - that you are a friend. We'll let you- let you watch us. Together. Okay?"

Jack sat back, triumphant smile on his face and a thick hard-on in his shorts. "Can't say fairer than that" he said. "You mind me watching, Cassie?" I turned away, cheeks burning, and said nothing. Jack snorted a laugh.

"But that's the end of it." Helena said. "No more recording. No more stories or rumours. We show you this photoshoot, and that's it, okay? Okay?"

"Sure, sure. No problemo. I get it. You girls give me a good show and I'll give you back the recording on this thumb drive and we'll never talk about it again."

"You'll never talk to anyone about it again." said Helena, correcting him.

"Right. Right. So; when do we leave?"

Helena looked down at her toes. "I need to, uh, freshen up a little. Put on some make up and, you know, get ready." She made a show of looking at the bedside clock. "We'll leave in two hours." she said. "Where will you be?"

"Downstairs, in the lounge."

"Okay."

"Okay."

I jerked my head at him. "You know the way out." I said. Jack stood up, grinning. He had no intention of hiding his hard-on as he faced us. "This" he said, moving toward the door, "is gonna make the trip to this backwter place just about worthwhile." He opened the door and left, letting it swing shut behind him. When it was safe to talk, and I was sure he was gone I turned to Helena and breathed a sigh of relief.

"I think he took the bait." I said, running my fingers through my hair. I felt drained by the whole deception and wondered if I was going to get through the day. I turned to look at my sister and she grinned wolfishly at me, her eyes twinkling.

"That was so cool!" she said, the excited teenager once more. "Wanna fuck? I am burning!"

"Helena?! Are you for real? That nearly fried me. I've aged about a hundred years because of that!

Helena twirled and made small jumping movements with her feet. "You look beautiful!" she said. "You look so beautiful and lovely and fuckable and- and- just, yes!"

She punched the air with her fist, and went to grab me. I sat down on the bed and, after watching her for a moment or two, lay back; wondering if I could get some sleep and regenerate some years back into my life. Helena was still babbling like she was on speed. She didn't even stop when she sat down on the bed next to me and started tugging at the buttons on my jeans. I really should have made an effort to stop her. Lift a hand. Say "not right now, Lena. I'm fried". Something.

But I just lay there, my eyes closed, listening to Helena babble at me, feeling her fingers work to release the buttons of my jeans.

I did move, eventually. Lifted my hips when I felt her hands tug at the top of my jeans. Lifted them again when I felt her cool, smooth fingers hook into the sides of my panties and start to draw them slowly down and over my thighs. I even spread my legs apart at the gentle insistence of those same fingers; parting myself for whatever my little sister had planned. My mind was emptying slowly, and it felt okay.

A few seconds later and Helena finally stopped babbling at me. I gasped quietly at this new lack of dialogue as I felt Helena begin to eat me out. Her tongue was as soft and silken as I last remembered it; a beautiful stabbing tool that flicked the head of my growing clit and lapped between the lips of my very welcoming pussy. Helena began to smooth her hands up and down the insides of my thighs; concentrating now not on babbling me to death, but possibly pleasuring me to it instead. I sighed again, then once again after that; wanting to look down and see my sister's hungry tongue lapping away between my legs, but enjoying the freedom this inactivity, this inertness, gave me. Helena continued to work her lips and tongue at the wet slit between my legs; rubbing the sensitive parts of my thighs with her fingers. I could feel the gentle tickle of her ash-blonde hair on my thighs and tummy as she ate me out, and the urgency of her breath on my pubis as she began to work more feverishly at me.

The waves of pleasure started rippling through me faster and faster, and I knew I was close to the point of orgasm; the point where my sex organs are so incredibly delicate that I can't bear them to be touched. In those situations; at that tidal wave crest of orgasm, my hands are usually on automatic; pushing away my lover; protecting that new found sensitivity, vulnerability.

Not this time. This time, playing the inert sleeping beauty, I felt myself rush headlong into that explosion of pleasure and forced myself to do nothing about it. Helena lapped hungrily at me and I felt my body begin to shiver uncontrollably; at the apex of cumming. Helena sensed it too and, if she was aware of it, made no effort to back down a little; ease up on her oral skills. If anything, she licked and sucked me more mercilessly than ever.

I felt an involuntary moan start to work its way past my teeth and between my lips as the wave crested and the orgasm exploded throughout my body in a million places. I began to cry out, only stifling myself with a force of will. I was aware that my body was shaking, but I had done nothing to will it so. I was completely humbled by the orgasm, and by my sister's merciless love-making. Helena had stopped licking me and had clamped her mouth over the top of my clit, sucking hard at the tight, engorged bud. The explosion hit me again and again, and I felt tears rolling down my face. But I did not move my hands to stop it. Didn't move them a muscle. Eventually, after a period that could have been a minute or half an hour, Helena released me from her mouth and sat back.

"Jesus Christ, Cassie" she said, surprised and breathless. "Jesus H Christ. That was fucking- That was- I nearly fucking choked! I mean, Jesus! How did you-?"

But I had no answer. Was unable to articulate anything right then. I felt Helena shift from the bed. "Wait right there" she said.

I realised my eyes were screwed tight shut, and relaxed them a little, keeping them closed. I could hear Helena shifting around, and heard a zip, then felt her weight on the bed once more. "Do me a favour." she said, setting her hand lightly at the bottom of my tummy, where the short pubic hairs started sprouting. "Wear these for me?"

There was a pause as Helena expected me to open my eyes and look at her. But I didn't. I still wanted to play the game of the sleeping beauty. There was a slightly uncomfortable silence, then Helena said; "Okay then. I take it you'll wear them. They're a little cold, and I'm not sure if you've ever worn anything like them before. But wear them for me. There's five of them."

And with that, I felt Helena's fingertips part the swollen and recently-sucked lips of my pussy. There was a sucking noise - Helena licking or sucking something - then I felt a dull plastic surface, like something slightly smaller than a ping-pong ball, but heavier, press into the crack between my pussy lips. The ball was swallowed up. I had a brief moment of concern; worry that I'd just ingested a gigantic gobstopper vaginally, but then I felt another ball press up against me, and slip inside. A third, then a fourth, then a fifth were pushed up inside me; each beginning to rub and grind against each other within the tightness of my pussy. I felt Helena squeeze tight the lips of my pussy, then felt the tugging of a small string between them.

"There's a string, with a little ring-pull." she said, as though explaining the sensations to me. "You can pull them all out when you want to. But they say it's a big turn on to have them inside you for a few hours. Wear them for me."

And with that, I felt her move away from the bed. "I'm having a shower" she said. "Leave when you're ready. We need to be gone in an hour or so."

Helena left, and the I heard the hiss of her shower. I lay there for a few moments, testing the love-balls she had inserted up inside me. They felt good. She felt wonderful when she touched me. I felt like crying.

I got up eventually and got dressed, taking care to put on my panties and jeans to keep the balls inside me. Then I left and went downstairs for a lemon tea. I hoped to God they'd filled it with anti-stress and anti-oxidant herbs because, by God, I'd need them. I went to the study; well away from where Jack would be in the lounge, and lay down on one of the big sofas after I'd taken two hot mouthfuls of the lemon tea, setting my wristwatch alarm for forty-five minutes'distant. I closed my eyes and woke up at the third insistent beeping.

12