Shop Assistant

Story Info
An aging shop owner learns about customer service.
1.7k words
3.8
17.6k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning I smiled at my fuck buddy. He met my gaze with a blank stare as he walked swiftly past me. I longed to squeeze his butt and whisper into his ear but his wife was six paces behind him. I turned to avoid her. She doesn't know that he thinks about my mouth when she sucks his cock.

I went back to unpacking boxes at the back of the store. The post-Christmas boom was easing so I took some time to restock the shelves before the tourists invaded again.

I watched my fuck buddy hasten to the exit. My wife was working the register and she waved at him as he passed. To her he was just another customer. He mumbled a seasonal greeting and closed the door behind him. His wife placed some clothing on the counter as she started looking for her credit card.

I got down on my knees to pack the bottom shelves. I watched as the two women exchanged pleasantries. His wife is attractive enough; she has nice legs and large soft breasts. Her name is Beth. My Fuck buddy calls me Beth when I swallow his cum. He grabs the back of my head and gently face fucks me as he murmurs her name.

I thought about the taste of his cum as I watched her walk out of the store. She last sucked him off a week ago. He told me all about it the next evening as I sucked him dry.

My wife's name is Sandra. I call her Sandy. I call my Fuck Buddy Sandy when we lie side by side on our beach towels. He loves it when I when I whisper that name. He rolls onto his side and fondles my balls. We kiss.

Thinking about Sandy was making me hard. I went to talk to my wife. She was counting up the till in preparation for the daily trip to the bank. I stood beside her and idly rubbed her shoulders. She packed the money bag and placed it in her oldest handbag. She pushed her butt against my hardon. Then she looked at the wall clock. She had to rush off to make the bank closing time.

In the empty shop I sat back on my chair. I unzipped and reached into my underpants. Soon my hard cock was sticking proudly out of my pants. I gently stroked it until a drop of precum oozed from my purple knob.

Just as my left hand was getting down to business I heard the door open behind me. I jumped up and quickly walked to the rear of the store, keeping my back to the customers as I waited for my cock to soften. I hid in the shelving until I could zip up then I went to greet my customers.

The customers were a couple. They both looked older than me. He was pretty average, thin hair and a pot belly. She was short with a more than ample bosom with a fair bit of soft flesh on display thanks to a v neck t shirt.

I could tell that their honeymoon had ended decades ago. He studied the magazines while ignoring his wife. I spoke to her as she perused our kid's toy section. I tried not to stare but it was hard to ignore those beautiful breasts. We talked about the weather as she walked. A small St Christopher medallion on a long chain danced between those breasts.

After a while she paused in front of a shelf of toys. She pointed up and asked if I could pass her down a large water pistol that was beyond her reach. I fetched a stool to stand on as I handed it down to her. She leaned forward and even more of her bust was on display. I stayed on the stool while she studied the toy and read the instructions.

After a while she handed it back to me and wandered to another part of the shop. I headed back to the register. Her husband made some comments about the number of shops they had been to and told her to meet him at the bar on the corner. He was going to order lunch and wait there till she ran out of money.

As the door slammed my mobile chimed. A text message told me that my wife had run into a friend and that they were going to have coffee. I texted back my approval and told her there was no need to rush. Things were quiet.

The afternoons here are often long and slow. Most people are at the beach at this time of day. Holiday resort towns are always like this in summer. The morning rush peaks with lunch time and then business dies until the evening stragglers bring another rush of dollars.

My wife and I run a mixed business. We can't compete with the major chins so we have niche market products, exotic imports, unusual artworks, chic clothing, soaps, hand crafted toys and mementos. There's a shop like ours in every tourist town. It's quiet most of the time but flat out at Christmas and New Year.

Another text clanged in. I texted a reply. My wife was taking the afternoon off.

My customer seemed unconcerned about her petulant husband. She strolled up and down every aisle. Several times she picked up an item and studied it before scrunching her face at the price tag.

Eventually she worked her way around to the magazines near the register. I watched as she bent over to pick up a copy from the bottom row. It was a soft core porno, wrapped in black plastic due to prudish council regulations. She gently pulled of the sticky tape seal and started to remove the magazine. I waited till she had removed it fully then asked her if she was going to buy it.

She stared at me for a few moments then flicked through the mag and told me that it was too expensive. She carefully replaced the cover, sealed it and placed in the rack. She had to bend over again to do this and I was treated to a great view of her bare thighs.

She asked me if we had any better magazines. I asked what her definition of better was. She came nearer and leaned over the counter. I could see the edge of a lacy bra. She explained that she wanted something that might interest her husband.

So, here was an opportunity but I didn't want to jeopardize my current arrangement. I knew that an hour after closing I would at the beach feeding cock to my fuck buddy. So I couldn't see the point of putting too much effort into this situation. If she offered I wouldn't say no, getting two fucks in a day is obviously better than getting one. If she played hard to get I couldn't be bothered.

So I started to play her game.

I asked her what he was into. She told me that they had been swingers in their youth. Now the kids had left home they had decided to get back into the scene. This holiday was a toe in the water to see if they were still up to it.

I had to ask more questions. There were still three hours till closing time. There was time to get my dick into her and reload for my evening dalliance. I asked if they had hooked up yet. She shook her head and leaned forward until her massive jugs were resting on the counter. I could make out her nipples through the thick material of her top.

She explained that they had chatted up a few potential partners but her husband kept chickening out. That's why he had left her here. I needed to clarify what she had just said so I asked her if she was chatting me up. She nodded.

I could feel my cock pushing against my underpants.

I leaned across the counter toward her My face was only inches from those succulent mounds. Slowly she put her hands to the edges of that plunging neckline. She pulled the edges further apart so that I could see more her bra. I told her to go to the change room while I locked the front door. I smiled as I flipped the sign from "open" to "back in 15."

When I got to the change room I couldn't see her. I looked in both female cubicles then checked the men's. No sign of her. I walked around to the toilets.

I was about to open the door when I felt her standing close behind me. She put both her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I could feel the weight of her breasts against my back. She lightly bit the back of my neck then ran her tongue around the edge of my ear lobe.

She delicately bit it then started to whisper into my ear.

"I want to feel your cock." She whispered as her hands undid the zip in my bulging pants. She started to pull my pants down as her tongue darted in and out of my ear. I was hard and begged to fuck her. She told me to be patient.

She slid my shorts down and I kicked them and trousers away. One of her hands worked its way under my shirt as the other hand squeezed the base of my hardening penis.

Her finger nails flicked across my nipples. She bit the back of my neck. I was so hard. She ran her small fist along the length of my erection. She did that again and again, increasing her pace as she whispered obscenities into my ear. She paused to squeeze the precum from my nob. I was begging her to let me turn around.

She twisted my nipple while she rubbed my nob. It hurt in that special way. I just couldn't hang on. I watched my warm cum spurt onto the concrete floor. It felt great. She held my cock as the last drops dripped from it.

I started to regain my breath as it started to shrink.She released her grip. I went to collect my pants as she sauntered to the door. She yelled out her motel and room number as she flipped the sign back to "open".

I rushed to the checkout to write those numbers down.