Shop Smut

Story Info
Lisa meets a surprise visitor and can't resist.
1.7k words
4.24
40k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started at work on a cold winter day in Texas. I was working at a small junkyard where we often did minor repairs, on this day I was pulling out a transmission. I was greasy from head to toe, I never minded getting dirty, I was more worried about getting the job done right the first time. My boss had left to run an errand and I was the only one running the place that day. A truck pulls up and the man inside looked at me in amazement, who'd have thought a petite young white girl would be working on trucks, (covered in grease) in an old black mans shop...

The first thing he said to me was, "Who the hell are you?"

I said, "Lisa, who the hell are you?"

He was tall, black, had a cocky attitude and not nearly as young as me. My first thought was, oh great, another one...not that I'm conceded, I'd much rather be left alone. I like to keep to myself for the most part and though I know that it's not everyday a man sees a young pretty woman working on a car it's still hard for me to be subjected to the attention.

He looked me up and down before saying a word. Finally he said, "I'm Scott, is Larry around?" I told him he wasn't that he was expected back shortly.

Scott started asking me a lot of questions, how did I know Larry, how long have I worked there, what I know about cars...I tried to get out of the conversation nicely and got back to work. He watched me for a minute and then left and I thought that was the end of it...little did I know! About 15 minutes later he pulled back up, this time with a Dr. Pepper for each of us. What was this man doing?

I decided to take a break and see what he wanted. We talked for a while about random things, cars, motorcycles, kids, our town and where'd we'd both come from. I could tell he was very interested in me which I found strange. I don't have a lot of confidence in myself over the last few years. I looked at Scott and realized that he wasn't bad looking, I'd never been with a black man before and he had a great smile and muscular arms. Something about him really turned me on!

I don't know what got into me, I mean, I'm normally shy and like to take my time about things. I was raised to stay away from black men, older men, men I didn't know and for the 27 years before I always did, never even thought about it. This man although almost 20 years older than me just made my inside flutter. I wanted him and I wanted him right here, right now.

I asked Scott to help me lift up a heavy wheel in the back of the shop, he followed me back there and looked around...no wheel, just an old ford truck in the middle of being rebuilt. He asked me where the wheel was, I told him, "Sorry, Larry must have already moved it." He started to go back to the front of the shop, I grabbed the back of his belt and pulled him towards me, he turned around and gave me this strange look. I must have been bright red with embarrassment but I didn't care. I pulled him hard against me and felt him immediately get hard. I rubbed myself against him and felt his bulge grow larger in his jeans. He let out a low groan and I knew I had him.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I undid his belt, his buttons and tore off his pants. I knew there was a chance my boss or a customer could show up at anytime but I just couldn't help myself, besides that added to the excitement. I knew nothing about this man, but I had never been so horny in my life. I rubbed my hand gently over his swollen cock outside of his boxers and realized how big it was. I got scared for a minute. I had never seen nor felt a cock this big and didn't expect this. Could it possibly be that big? would it hurt? Is a black man's penis different than a white mans penis? So many questions ran through my head and I started to back away.

Scott grabbed my hand and put it back on this rock hard shaft and I once again became wet and excited. He bent down and kissed my neck, nibbling softly until I moaned. Damn I was turned on, he tore off my pants and I ripped off his boxers. As cold as it was in that shop we didn't even have a clue, it felt like August in there! His cock was at least 11 inches long, hard as hell and dripping wet. That made me almost climax right then! I couldn't wait to get it inside of me. He played with my breasts, trying to take it slow, kissing me gently. He was driving me crazy!

I couldn't handle it anymore, couldn't wait another minute it was making me absolutely crazy! I grabbed his ass (oh so firm!) and pulled him right up against my naked body, he lifted me up a little against that old truck and I begged him to PLEASE put it inside of me NOW! I think I saw him smile, just a little...with that he entered me and I melted!

He filled me up so completely, it was like nothing I'd ever felt before, how have I gone all my life without this kind of connected. He could have just stood there with his perfect, hard penis inside of me without moving a muscle and I would have had no problem climaxing just like that, but he pulled it out slowly half way and put it back in slowly. I moaned so loud, I couldn't help myself. It was amazing. I begged him, "fuck me hard, please, just give it to me! I want it all, every bit of it! PLEASE Scott! Fill up my pussy!"

We rocked that old truck, side to side, him fucking me with all that he had and me matching his every move with my tight pussy. I was dripping wet, you could hear my excitement and he loved that. I came to a climax and rocked myself faster and harder. I grabbed his ass and put him right where I wanted him. After what seemed like a lifetime (probably only 2 minutes) I came. I came so hard that I screamed, I wanted more, I couldn't get enough. I loved every second that this stranger filled me up.

He asked me, "Do you like that Lisa, do you want some more?"

"Oh please, please don't stop!" I begged.

He slowly set me back on the ground, bending down so that his manhood wouldn't disconnect from my wet, throbbing pussy. He stroked my insides, putting himself deeper and deeper inside of me until I came again. I had never had anybody make me feel this way before, nobody has ever made me cum twice in 10 minutes. I was in absolute bliss!

He pulled his wet cock out of me and got down on his knees and began to lick my juices. He moaned as I began to come again, right in his mouth. He licked me inside and out, his tongue doing things that I had never experienced before. What amazing sensations!

Scott asked me, "Babe, what do you want me to do?"

"Anything, you can do anything you want, I'll do anything you want, I don't care, just please fill me up again!" I told him.

He grabbed my hand and led me to a low table, tore off my shirt and began playing with my breasts. My nipples were already hard but this turned me on so much that they got even harder. My pussy started aching, waiting for his cock to return back to the place that it belonged, my clit throbbed. He bent me forward, over the table and slid his hot bulging shaft back into my awaiting hole. I moaned!

He rammed it inside of me, faster, harder, faster, harder...thrusting in and out. I turned my head to I could see his cock working in and out of my wet pussy. The contrast of our different shades of skin just turned me on even more. My body tensed up and I said, "oh yeah, just like that, right there, I'm going to cum!"

He said, "Oh yeah, give me that nut Lisa, give me that nut! I'm fixing to cum too!"

We both climaxed together, the sweat poured off of our bodies in that freezing cold shop and we both just collapsed together on the table. It took a while to catch my breath, but when I did I could smell the sex, strong and musty, that sexy smell of a man was all over my body and I had a big grin on my face. I could have stayed like this forever....

Then I heard it, the sound of Larry's Suburban pulling up. My first thought was, man, we need to fix that strut, it's getting worse...then I realized that I was covered in sex and sweat and completely nude! Oh shit, this is going to be awkward! I must have looked panicked because Scott (already dressed) said, "Don't worry about it, I'll distract him, get dressed!" and with that he was out of the shop.

By the time I got outside he was gone. Larry asked me if Scott had bothered me and I told him that he seemed like an ok guy, very helpful and not too much trouble. Larry gave me an odd look, but didn't question me any further.

I got back to work and while I laid under the truck I thought about what I had just done. It was so uncharacteristic, but it was also the most amazing, fulfilling (haha) sex I had ever had. All I could think was, man, I hope he comes back tomorrow!