Shoplifter

Story Info
Bad girl learns hard lesson.
1.1k words
4
76.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomass
Tomass
616 Followers

Jennifer wasn't too impressed by her choices at the Teen Queen Shoppe. Everything seemed either way too boring or way too expensive for a broke but radiant blonde who had barely turned 18.

As she roamed the aisles, Jen was not aware the manager, Mr. Peterson, a muscular man of 50, was watching her on the security cameras. He loved girls like Jen: So smooth, so ripe, so firm, and, in Jennifer's case, so vulnerable.

She had found a couple of tops in the discount bin that seemed promising and asked Peterson if she could use the changing room. He agreed, even though it was 6:05. He had closed the store five minutes earlier, and the doors were now locked from the inside.

When Jen went into the changing room, she was surprised to find, draped across the bench, an exquisite white bra and panty set. Upon further examination she discovered that not only were these garments made of the finest French silk, they were exactly her style and exactly her size. They were not exactly her price. She could never afford $200 underwear.

But she was tempted to try them on. Slipping out of her blouse and jeans, then removing her own bra and panties, she stood naked before the mirror. She held the silk bra before her sweet upturned breasts for a moment, then shrugged and slid the lacy cups over her pointy nipples. Those buds were still teasingly visible through the sheer fabric after she hooked the clasps.

Seconds later, she has pulled the bikini panties over her long, slim hips and now felt them cradling the cheeks of her pouty little bottom. The deeply scooped front barely covered the little blonde tuft between her legs.

She admired her reflection for a bit, knowing her boyfriend would go wild if he saw her like this. Then Jennifer got a very naughty idea. No one had seen her carry the bra and panties into the changing room, she reasoned. Would anyone know they were missing?

Jen put her clothes back on over the silk ensemble and stuffed her own underwear into her purse. She grabbed the unworn tops and headed for the door.

"I don't think these are right for me," she told Mr. Peterson as she laid the tops before him on the counter. "Thanks anyway."

He followed her to the door, prepared to unlock it. But as she approached it, an alarm sounded.

Jennifer blushed but hoped the manager didn't notice. He turned off the alarm and took her little chin in his big hand, turning her head toward his and staring intensely into her eyes.

"Well now," he said. "You aren't taking anything you didn't pay for are you, young lady?"

Jen shook her head, but she had begun to tremble.

"May I see your purse?" he asked.

She handed it to him. She instantly realized her mistake, but it was too late. He opened the purse and smiled as he found her cotton panties and bra. Suddenly and forcefully, he grabbed her by the wrist.

"Come with me," he said.

Peterson led her into a back room that was empty except for a telephone, an oak table, a couple of chairs and an empty rack for dresses. Peterson sat down.

"Open your blouse, young lady," he said.

Jen flipped her hair back in defiance.

Peterson reached for the phone.

"Hello, police department?" he said.

Jennifer began to fumble with the buttons of her blouse. Peterson hung up the phone.

"Now, take off that blouse so I can see your bra."

With shaking fingers, Jen slipped the blouse off her shoulders. Peterson walked up to her and ran his fingers over one cup of her bra, making Jennifer flinch.

"You stole this from us, young lady," he said. "Give it back."

Jen looked terrified. "Please…" she managed as tears welled in her eyes.

"The BRA," he said, his upturned palm extended. "NOW!"

Jen unhooked the bra and handed it to him, revealing a pair of succulent young tits that bobbled before his eyes.

"It's not cold in here," he said. "So why are your nipples hard, young lady?"

"Please, Mister," she begged. "Oh please, let me go."

He shrugged.

"If that's all you took, you can go," he said.

She began to pick up her blouse.

"NOT SO FAST, YOUNG LADY."

She knew what was next.

"Pull down your jeans," he said. "NOW!"

She peeled them down and saw an evil sneer crawl across his face.

"You stole those panties, too," he said. "This is a felony. Turn around and put your hands behind your back, young lady."

She did as she was told, knowing that he was now facing her panty clad bottom. She felt the cold steel of the handcuffs and knew she was well and truly trapped.

Her tits now jutted as lewdly toward the wall as her panty-clad ass cheeks did toward her tormenter.

Peterson now stood behind her. Through his pants she could feel his erection growing against her thigh.

Now Peterson had grabbed the waistband of her panties and was pulling it up and down her hips. She knew he was teasing her, giving himself glimpses of her magnificent young ass and making her feel an odd combination of terror and lust.

"Bend over the table," he said. She obeyed, feeling her panties falling to her ankles. He now had a full view of her succulent ass. She only prayed he would not notice how wet her vagina had become.

Jennifer knew she was about to get spanked. What she did not expect was how soft a spanking it would be. Now naked before a powerful, clothed tormenter twice her age, Jen felt his big hand cup one cheek of her ass, then the other. When his hand began to explore her pussy, she let out a low deep moan.

"You're wet, Young Lady," he said. "Moisture can ruin silk, you know."

Her chin was pressed against the oak table as she felt his fingers opening the soaking petals of her sex. She felt a finger sliding into her ass, probing it. An hour ago, he was just a store manager. Now he knew her most intimate secrets.. Her breathing was now hard and labored.

"Oh Please," she managed as she heard him unzip his pants. "Please…."

His thick cock filled her cunt as no boy's ever had. She came almost instantly, then again and again, rocking against the intrusion that drove into her pussy over and over.

"You wicked little girl," he said. "Wicked, wicked girl.."

His cock had turned rocklike as it slid in and out, Her tits were shaking wildly. Sweat covered her body.

Finally she felt his cock gushing inside of her. Again she came. Again and again.

And then it was over. Her unprotected pussy was filled with his sperm. He freed her from her handcuffs. Silently, she put her clothes on—all but her bra and panties, which he kept.

She never saw him again. But she never again was as satisfied either.

Tomass
Tomass
616 Followers