Shopping

Story Info
Housewares at 2am.
1.5k words
4.16
39.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped from the car when he pulled up at the front door of Wal-Mart. It was very late, after 2am, but they needed to pick up a couple of things for breakfast. As she stepped from the car, her skirt rode up her leg and he realized that she wasnt wearing panties, again. She loved to go without when they were in public. It made her feel sexy and drove him crazy. But usually she mentioned it to him, just to tease. Not tonight. She had just flirted with him and every other eligible male in the bar, which was also her way of teasing him.

He couldn't stand the idea of not touching her now, so he parked the car as close to the door as he could and ran inside. He searched the aisles frantically until he found her in the dairy section. He walked up behind her as she reached into the refrigerator case and pressed his body against hers, knowing she would feel his erect penis as it slid between her cheeks. She gasped and reached backed to steady herself against him. "Hey stranger. Are you following me?" she teased.

"Don't turn around!" he said.

She giggled a bit and moved her hand up and down against his hip, not daring to slide it between them and touch his cock. They would both lose control then. His breath was fast and hard against her neck and she could smell his aftershave as he moved his mouth to her neck. His warm mouth slid over her skin and she sighed and pushed herself back into his embrace. He took that as a sign of encouragement and shifted his hand up under her blouse and found her lacy bra in the way. He pulled her back against his chest and murmured in her ear, "I want to fuck you now."

Between his naughty words and the cold of the dairy case, her nipples were painfully hard. She moved her hand to cup his and pushed her bra aside so he could feel just how turned on she was. "Do you see what you have caused?" she asked, laughing.

"Its only fair. Feel what you have done to me, running around without any panties on!!" he exclaimed. She moved her hand from his hip then, and began to stroke his cock. He growled and pulled her away from the cold air, banging the door of the dairy case closed as he turned her around to face him.

His mouth moved to capture hers and their tongues tangled as she moaned into his open mouth. He slid his hand up and touched her cheek. She pulled away gently and looked around to see if anyone was watching. "Lets go to a less public area," she said.

"Lead the way," he replied. They began moving toward the aisles of curtains and bed linens. She had him by the hand as she moved eagerly ahead of him. He was pulling the grocery basket behind him. When they stopped, they were in the middle of an aisle with floor mats and area rugs on the shelves. She felt safe there. She doubted anyone would be shopping for those items at this hour of the morning.

Once again, he took her in his arms and began to kiss her, softly at first. Then with more urgency. They both began to fumble with buttons and zippers now, needing to feel bare skin. He slid his fingers inside the cup of her bra and tweaked her hard nipple. Then slipped both hands around her back to unfasten the bra altogether. He flipped the cups up over her breasts, freeing them and exposing them to his gaze. He could see how hard they were, and knew how much she was loving this. He leaned down to tease first one, then the other with his hot mouth. His tongue and teeth were teasing and then sweetly torturing her taut nipples. She held his head in her hand, pressing him harder into her breasts. Her moans and gasps urging him to nip just a bit harder.

She pulled his jeans open and moved to pull his cock free. She felt him moan around her nipple as her cold hand touched his hard, hot cock. The head was red and angry looking and she wanted to soothe it with her wet pussy. But first, she had to taste! She grabbed a small rug from the shelf and threw it down between them. Then she dropped to her knees and quickly moved her mouth over the head of his cock. She could taste the precum beginning to coat it. As she slid her mouth down over the length of him, she took has sac in one hand and gently rolled his balls around. He had shaved around the base of his cock that morning, so it was easier to take the full length of him down her throat. He was gasping and moaning as he tangled his fingers in her hair, holding her head against himself. She felt him start to thrust his cock into her mouth then, and knew that he was on the edge. She pulled her mouth off of him with a loud pop. She giggled and looked around to make sure nobody was watching.

And then she stood up and turned her back to him. She leaned over and steadied herself on one of the shelves as she pushed her butt back towards him. He took a half step forward and flipped her skirt up over her bare ass. His cock was still wet from her mouth and he knew she was soaking wet now, too. So he just slid his cock up and down her crack a few times and then slammed it deep into her pussy. His balls slapped against her clit as he bottomed out inside her. She bit her lip to keep from screaming and then turned her head so she could see his face and said, "You have to fuck me hard now, baby."

He didnt need to be asked twice. He just started pounding into her pussy. Each stroke was harder than the last. He was practically lifting her off the floor. The feelings were so intense, her orgasm was on her before she even realized it. She moved a hand to her clit and fingered it in hard circles as she felt her pussy begin to contract around his cock. Her moans became chants of "Oh god!" "Oh my god, that feels so good!" and finally, "I am cumming now baby...cum with me!"

He slowed as he felt her pussy spasm, wanting to make it all last. He felt her fingers slow and then stop on her clit and knew that she was too sensitive right now. He slowly slipped his wet hard cock from her pussy and pushed it gently against her other hole, leaning over her back and whispering, "Are you ready now?"

She pushed herself back against him and felt the head of his cock slide into her bottom. Her gasp of pain quickly turned to one of pleasure as her sphincter tightened and the relaxed, allowing him to slide a bit deeper. Her fingers began moving over her clit again, teasing, circling. She encouraged him with her body, rocking herself forward and back now, urging him to go deeper with each thrust. He picked up the pace and she could feel his body tense, so she reached back and cupped his sac with her warm hand. She squeezed a bit and heard his quick intake of breath. "Fuck my ass hard darlin'!" she implored.

He pushed into her harder and harder, and felt himself slide all the way inside, the hair around his sac tickling her bare pussy with each thrust. She was so close, again, and knew that he was too. She could tell by the sound of his moaning. She increased the pressure on his balls and felt them pull up closer to his cock as he began to release, deep inside her. The warmth flooding her and the intense feeling of having him so deep put her over the edge. Her pussy began to spasm again, and he could feel it through the thin wall of her ass. They were both panting and groaning as the intense feeling of orgasm died away and left them spent and satisfied.

They slowly straightened and adjusted their clothing to cover up. She leaned toward him and kissed him, and told him how much she loved it when he surprised her like that. He smacked her bottom and made her squeal. And as they finished the shopping and approached the check-out, she quickly dashed ahead of him and said, "I will meet you in the car." He could see the evidence of their public tryst slipping slowly down her leg as she exited the store. He chuckled and his mind raced with the image of her standing by the car, licking it off of her fingers.