Shopping Can Be Fun

Story Info
Newlywed's shopping brings fantasy and a little fun.
3.3k words
3.92
43.5k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca and Alex haven't had much time to shake the ringing of the church bells from their ears, nor the confetti from places people don't talk about in polite conversation, when the need arose to mount an expedition to the shops.

The problem was that all through their wedding night, and the first day of their marriage, they were so busy discovering each other's bodies, and attempting as many new positions of love making as possible, that all the clothes packed for the trip were now either torn, ripped or stained with their combined spendings. They were down to their last garments. A visit to the local mall was definitely in order.

Feeling cheeky and apprehensive, Rebecca and Alex ran from their car to the mall entrance.

Rebecca wore a long feminine trench coat to cover a little black sheer baby doll she had next to her milky white skin. A silky lace g-string covered what had been the target of Alex's attention for the last day and a half.

Alex wore his long Drizabone riding coat covering the pair of leopard spotted briefs he had on.

Although the overcoat attire wouldn't seem out of place any other time, Alex and Rebecca stood out at the moment. It was July in Las Vegas, the sun was shining brightly, the heat was sweltering.

The couple approached the main doors of the mall which swung open automatically for them. A breath of air-conditioned air blew past and they slowed their pace to adjust for the lower light levels inside. They strolled quietly past the windows of bookstores, toy stores and hairdressers, the usual shops and such found in a suburban mall.

After a minute or two, Rebecca noticed a little store hidden away in a corner. It had a seductively lit front window with a male and female mannequin posed within. She noticed that they seemed to be dressed in almost the identical undergarments she and Alex wore at that moment. However, the feature that really caught her attention was the posing of the mannequins. They were posed in a position she was sure she and Alex had tried on their second or third time of love making on their wedding night.

Rebecca was very intrigued. "I wonder what we have here?" she asked under her breath as she took Alex by the arm and headed towards the store.

As they crossed the threshold into the store, a tall, slender, pepper blonde assistant approached. Her milky white skin was accentuated by the pink silk camisole and matching panties she wore. She smiled and asked, "May I be of assistance?"

Alex and Rebecca were both stunned into silence by her beauty, and failed to reply immediately.

"All right," the assistant continued, "if you're not in need of any help at the moment, please be assured the store is yours to peruse and sample as you desire."

Alex, quickly snapping out of his stupor and now feeling a bit playful, decided to surprise Rebecca. "Honeykins, I'd like to give you a surprise, could you wait here a moment while I go and pick out a few things?"

With a smile and a nod, Rebecca watched as Alex turned to the assistant and whispered something in her ear. She giggled softly and slapped him playfully on the arm.

"You naughty boy!" she exclaimed, pointing to a rack near the rear of the store. Alex headed in that direction, a huge grin on his handsome face.

After a few moments, he returned with some very sexy leather boots and a leather studded cage dress ensemble. "How do these look, Bunnykins?"

"Oh, my little bondage king, I think they'll look so sweet on you," Rebecca replied with a grin on her face.

The smile faded from Alex's face. "I-I-I, arr-rr, meant for you Sweetpea." he stammered.

"I know you did Honeykins, but I thought maybe we could experiment later."

Alex felt a warmness develop and his manhood began to stiffen at the thought. He shifted nervously on his feet in an attempt to relieve the discomfort.

"Do you want to try these on, Bunnykins? There are some changing rooms to the rear of the store."

"I sure would, Sweetykins." Rebecca took the items from Alex and headed off to the changing room, pulling the door closed behind her.

A few moments later Alex entered the changing room, startling Rebecca. "Ohhh, What are you doing in here?" she squealed.

"Shhuuuush," Alex quickly replied while trying to cover Rebecca's mouth to dampen the squeal. As Rebecca calmed, he released his grip and began to remove her coat. Rebecca immediately realised what was happening and quickly removed the coat herself.

This left Alex with a sight that men have desired from the beginning of time. A milky white body covered in a sheer black baby doll skirt. The lacy bra cups covered even milkier 30D breasts. The nipples and their surrounding patches of dark chocolate coloured man targets, couldn't be successfully hidden beneath the lace. This elicited a low groan from Alex as his manhood strained harder against the briefs he wore.

Alex's eyes wandered slowly from her breasts down to her slightly widened hips; those hips that hold in place the strings of the small silky g-string which barely covered her place of mystery. Although, it was no longer a mystery to Alex. From that place of mystery, her silky smooth thighs flowed to long slender legs, finally finishing at her feet, currently strapped into a pair of very slinky high heels. This created the perfect vision for Alex's growing arousal.

Leaning towards Rebecca, Alex reached out and peeled away the lacy bra cups of the baby doll dress, exposing her nipples. Instantly, they reacted to the cool air, extending and hardening to meet Alex's eager mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh! That's so gooooood!" Rebecca cried, unable to hold back while Alex alternated between gentle caresses and teasing nibbles.

With as much haste as removing her own, Rebecca peeled away Alex's coat and noticed the rising bulge in his briefs. With one hand, she reached down to release his manhood from its spotted constraint. A low rumble escaped Alex's lips, vibrating against Rebecca's nipple and causing her to let out another soft whimper of pleasure.

Alex felt his hips thrust into Rebecca's hand as she slowly began to stroke him. With his free hand, his fingers trailed down her body, finding her silk covered sex and began matching his movements with her stroking.

After only a few moments, Alex let out a loud groan and dropped to his knees, weak with desire and the need for his beautiful wife. "Holy Shit Honeybabe, that was incredible! Where'd you learn to hold a man like that? I almost came, but I know you weren't ready."

Alex hooked his fingers under the strings suspending the lacy material hiding that place of mystery and gently brought them down. He gazed at what that small bit of material had been hiding; a small tuft of pubic hair neatly trimmed above the bulging lips of Rebecca's moist slit.

Shifting himself closer to her and knowing Rebecca liked it a bit rough, Alex reached around and grabbed her arse cheeks. When her body came into contact with his face, Alex felt her heat and wetness. His tongue probed and licked past her lips. Pressing his face even closer, Alex lapped at the hard nub of her clit. He moved his tongue rapidly in small circular motions, bringing that tasty morsel further into his mouth.

He heard Rebecca take in a harsh breath when his whole mouth closed around her hard clit and began to suck fiercely. She tangled her fingers in his hair and held him to her as he continued his pleasurable assault. Rebecca was unable to hold back, with a whimper of pleasure her entire body tensed and she flooded Alex's mouth with her sweet nectar.

With some strength restored, Alex rose to his feet, watching as Rebecca struggled to control her breathing. She had her hand to her mouth, biting softly -- probably to stifle her cries of pleasure. She had tears in her eyes as she finally turned her gaze to Alex.

"Babyhun," she mumbled, her hand still covering her mouth. "Where'd you learn that one?"

Alex didn't answer her. Instead, he bent down to place his arm behind one of Rebecca's knees. Bringing himself upright with her knee hooked over his arm, he moved in closer, teasing her slick passage with his fully engorged cock. Lubricating it before entering her in one swift movement, burying himself balls deep in her tight cunt. Rebecca stifled her surprised moan with her hand, her eyes never leaving Alex's.

They stood there for a moment. Face to face, their breathing coming in short fast gasps, feeling each others body enveloping the other. Then Alex leaned in towards Rebecca and grumbled softly into her ear, "Okay, Honeybunch, I'm so going to fuck you now and fuck you hard. Hold on to something..."

Rebecca felt behind her and found the top of a chair. She held on, leaning against it as Alex began to pump into her. With each thrust nearly lifting her off the floor, she held the chair tighter to steady them both. Alex found himself no longer in control, his movements forceful as he thrust himself deep inside her quivering channel. The only sound that could be heard was skin slapping against skin and the ragged breathing of the couple taking their pleasure from each other in the small dressing room.

Unable to hold back any longer, Alex thrust into Rebecca once more, feeling the ecstasy as he released his seed into her convulsing pussy. Needing to let out a cry of pleasure Rebecca let go of the chair and placed a hand over her mouth. Seeing Alex throw his head back she placed the other hand over Alex's mouth, in an attempt to stifle his cries of lust that she knew would be coming. They both continued to tremble frantically as Alex thrust again, releasing another pulse.

Rebecca could only hold for a second longer. With a stifled wail from behind her hand, her muscles gripped his cock tightly as her orgasm rocked her to her toes.

As her spasms subsided, she felt her body fall limp and she reached for the chair again, slumping into it with a heavy sigh.

Before they could recover their thoughts, a voice from outside the room asked, "Ahh. Are you guys alright in there?" and the door was being pushed open.

Rebecca was a little taken aback as the assistant that had greeted them earlier was now standing there.

"Oh wow!" the assistant exclaimed. "That looks so hot, mind if I join in?" she asked staring at Rebecca's exposed, cum dripping pussy.

Rebecca, feeling slightly embarrassed, moved her legs together closing off the view. She looked up towards Alex inquisitively. He was standing there with a big grin on his face and stated, "You didn't think the studded cage dress was the surprise, did you?"

"Oh, Honeycakes. You shouldn't have. You're such a kidder, I might keep you forever."

Rebecca turned to the assistant and introduced herself and Alex to which the assistant replied that her name was, "Silkpussy, but just call me Silk."

"Okay... Silk. That's such an exquisite name." Rebecca smiled, then inquired, "Are we going to be disturbed in here?"

"Oh no. We have a strict policy in this store, one couple at a time. So no one will interrupt the activities of current customers."

"Well, in that case Silk," Rebecca continued, "I'm so hot right now from the attentions of my new husband that I'm at your beck and call. How do you want to proceed?"

"Rebecca, I'm so attracted to your cum dripping pussy," Silk eagerly replied, "I just have to eat it out right now."

With that, Silk dropped to her knees. She slowly pushed Rebecca's knees apart and leaned forward between them. Running her hands over the milky smooth skin of Rebecca's thighs, she started to rub in gentle circles. Slowly increasing the size of the circular motion, then decreasing, teasing Rebecca into moving forward in the chair.

Silk's motion caused her long hair to fall from her shoulders and it cascaded over Rebecca's thighs adding to the sensation.

While Silk moved further towards the source of her desire, she was being watched by Alex now sitting in another chair behind her. With her bent over, applying all her attention to Rebecca, Silk's camisole covered arse was in perfect view. Alex could see how excited Silk was by the dark patch appearing between her legs.

He started to stroke himself, imagining what it would be like to slip his manhood fully into Silk in this position. When his gaze moved up to look at Rebecca she was looking at him with a mischievous grin on her face. She mouthed the words, "I love you," then motioned to offer Silk to him.

Alex smiled back, mouthing the words, "You're the best forever," and continued to stroke his cock back to full hardness again.

As Alex worked his cock he asked, "Silk honey, I see that you're getting real hot and moist in there. If you don't mind, please can I have a taste?"

Silk broke away from her current point of attraction, turned slightly and smiled, "As I said out in the store 'the store is yours to peruse and sample as you desire.' As I'm part of the store, it's over to you."

With that, Alex dropped to his knees behind Silk. He reached out and began to lightly rub her crotch though the fabric of the camisole bottoms. Running his fingers from between her arse cheeks down and over her pussy lips. Feeling the wetness being generated. Silk gave a small groan as she redirected her attention back to Rebecca's pussy.

Silk started to rock on Alex's hand while her face was buried in the canyon of Rebecca's legs. Her muffled moans indicated that Alex's fingers were finding the right locations.

Rebecca was finding it hard to keep herself in the chair. Silk's tongue was doing a maneuver over her clit that was very similar to the one Alex had performed earlier. However, because she was sitting down, the sensations were different and she felt she'd have more control.

Wanting more, Rebecca grabbed tufts of Silk's hair and pulled her closer. "Your tongue is so smooth baby! Give it to me baby." She then began shouting, "Lick my clit! Eat my cunt! Do it baby, tongue fuck my pussy. Give it to me you whore!"

Alex paused his attentions on Silk, he was slightly taken aback with this talk from his new wife. He'd not heard her get so worked up before. However, by the reaction of his now fully engorged cock, it seemed he liked the dirty talk. "Babykins, talk that dirty talk again," he said, "I want to fuck Silk from behind while you shout that slutty talk to me. You make me so hot and horny Fuckkins."

"Ohhhhh, Silk you bitch, fuck my cunt, tongue my clit, I need more of you, you slut."

With that, Alex, in a single motion, grabbed Silk's camisole bottoms and pulled them roughly down to her knees. He maneuvered himself closer to Silk and spread her legs to give himself better exposure. She was so moist from his attention, and his cock still slick from Rebecca's juices, he didn't hesitate entering her.

As his cock slid into Silk, his hips began to jerk and spasm. "Ohhhh fuckkkkking hell!" Alex exclaimed as he felt Silk's pussy muscles grab his cock and pull him in. It took a few seconds for him to regain his rhythm, "Silk I see why you got your name. Fuck you;re soooo hot babe!" Looking back up at his wife Alex explained, "Honeykins, Silk has such a silky pussy I'm not going to last long in her."

"Feel him Silk, feel my Honeyfuck in your cunt! Ride her you Cumrod! Fuck her good! Fuck her hard!" Rebecca yelled while she writhed in her own ecstasy.

Alex regained his rhythm and his pumping was causing Silk to push her face harder into Rebecca's pussy. Rebecca's writhing was becoming more intense. She could tell she wouldn't last much longer and started to yell, "Fuckcakes, cum with me! I'm getting there! Let's do it together!"

Alex, now thrusting hard into Silk, heard his wife continue to scream, "Ohhh Silk keep doing that my Prettyfuckpuss! Faster! Ohhhh Alex, I'm cumming! Cum with meeee!!"

Alex started to reach his own climax and yelled out, "Honeybiiiitch, I am cummmming, cum with me Sweetfucks! Ohhhh fuuuuck Silk! Ohhh fucccckkkk, I'm Cummming!"

Alex spasmed forward as his hips jerked and pushed him further into Silk. This in turn pushed Silk further between Rebecca's legs. Rebecca reacted by throwing back her head as she released a guttural groan of pleasure and collapsed back into the chair. As convulsions took over her body, she released over Silk's face.

Alex gave one more thrust before he too threw his head back and let out a throaty cry of ecstasy as he released his load into Silk.

Each of the participants gave another convulse of pleasure before finally there was a combined sigh of satisfaction as their final sexual releases occurred.

Then there was quiet.

The combined euphoria began to settle. Alex pulled his cock from Silk, and took a second or two before trying to stand. Silk moved back out from between Rebecca's legs, and she also took a moment before attempting to stand. A slight stagger caused Alex to grab her and help her up.

Rebecca was still laying back in her chair, her pussy oozing more of her own juices mixed with Alex's cum, and now Silk's saliva.

Silk started to gather her thoughts and moved up against Alex. She leaned in to kiss him, her tongue pushing through to meet his. The combined taste of Rebecca's pussy nectar and his own man seed meet his taste buds and he let out a muffled moan of satisfaction.

Silk pulled back from the kiss and announced, "That combined spunk from you two tastes so good, I see a very long future for you two together."

Alex and Rebecca began to get organized, both picked up their coats to cover their even more naked bodies.

"Don't forget your boots and skirt, guys," Silk says as they make to leave the changing room, "They're on the house."

"You sure?" asks Alex.

"Hun, any couple who work that well together, cum together and taste so good together, deserve a wedding present from me."

Back in the store, Silk wrapped their present and wished them well together.

As Rebecca and Alex exited the store, a young couple stood looking at the store's front window. The girl wore a tight t-shirt with no visible bra line and a short pleated mini-skirt. The guy wore a long ski jacket that covered down to his mid thigh.

Rebecca glanced around to see the mannequins in the store's window have moved positions. They also seemed to have changed attire. The female mannequin now had on a pleated skirt pushed up to expose leather crotchless panties. The male mannequin had on a leather half harness and was mounting her from behind while swinging from some sort of contraption.

Rebecca turned and smiled at the pair, who suddenly became embarrassed and rushed into the store.

Wow, Rebecca thought, looking back at the window, That looks like such an interesting position, I wonder if Alex would be up for it next time we visit?

* * * *

I would like to thank michchick98 for her advice and editing that made this story 10 times better than it was originally.

And I would like to thank a special lady for use of her name. Luvs ya hon. lowflykiwi