Shopping for Girls

Story Info
Surprise encounter transforms a young woman's sexuality.
5.8k words
4.63
67.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne strolled through the nearly deserted shopping mall, smiling to herself. It was 9:30 on a Tuesday morning and she was going shopping. This was her favourite time for some retail therapy. All the shops were nearly empty; you could browse in peace and quiet, without fighting the crowds. All in all it made shopping a relaxing experience. She had no college lectures on a Tuesday so she had decided to come and buy a dress for a function she was going to at her boyfriend's works. She wanted to dress to impress.

At the mere thought of her boyfriend Jamie, a big smile spread across her face. Joanne was in love. She was just a few weeks past her 18th birthday, and had been going out with him for the last 5 months, and what a 5 months they had been.

Jamie was her first proper boyfriend, and only 4 months ago she had been a shy and frightened virgin. How things had changed. The 1st time they made love she had been very nervous, but Jamie was tender and considerate and it had been wonderful. 4 months on they still couldn't keep their hands off each other, and were "at it like rabbits" whenever they could.

One thing that Joanne had learned was that she loved cock, hard cock, and especially Jamie's long, hard, thick cock. She loved the fact it looked so hard and thrusting, yet was warm and pliant to the touch; she loved the silky soft feel of it in her hand, and the way the thin covering of skin slid easily over the rigid organ. She loved the way it was hot and throbbing and pulsed in her hand, or her mouth; and she loved the feel of the tight balls full of cum and ready to fire! But most of all she loved the way she could control this wonderful organ. She could control it by the things she said; the way she dressed, or undressed; and the way she touched it -- through clothes, with her bare hands, or with her lips and tongue. She was in control of when it got big, how big it got, and how long she could keep him close to bursting! She was never cruel or a cock tease though, and she loved it just as much when he spurted his copious hot spunk all over her face, her body, or up her tight little pussy.

Lost in her own little world she now found herself outside the shop she wanted. "Calm down, you dirty little bitch," she told herself. "Concentrate on shopping." Jamie was coming round tonight and they were supposed to be going out for a drink. "Not sure if I want to go out," thought Joanne. "But I sure as hell want Jamie to cum in!" She smiled at her own smutty and rather juvenile innuendo as she entered the shop, now feeling distinctly damp between her legs.

The shop was empty apart from the sales assistant, a woman in her mid-40's sat behind the cash desk. She was engrossed in her early morning paperwork and had no interest in high power selling, which suited Joanne just fine. Putting away her dirty thoughts she started to browse through the racks of dresses.

About 5 minutes later she caught a movement in the corner of her eye and looked up. Another customer had come into the shop. A girl who she guessed was about her own age, probably another college girl on a "study period" like her! As all women do she looked her up and down making mental comparisons with herself. Whereas Joanne was slim and blonde with a petite athletic figure, this other girl was a brunette, and much more curvaceous. She was still slim, but had a much larger bosom, that was accentuated by the tight fitting blouse she was wearing. As she turned round and bent to look at a label Joanne noticed that she also had a rounded sexy bum that filled her tight jeans perfectly. "A good looking girl," thought Joanne. "Jamie would fancy her!"

Comparisons made, the 2 girls wandered around the racks of clothes, picking, choosing and checking out the labels, always aware of each other's presence, but not acknowledging each other, as is typical in human shopping etiquette!

There was something about this girl that seemed to fascinate Joanne though, she found herself keep glancing over, checking her out almost like a man would. She couldn't help herself. "What was the matter with her today?" she asked herself. "Maybe I'm just overly horny for tonight? Or maybe I'm a bit envious of her big boobs?" After a few more minutes browsing Joanne had collected 3 dresses, and strangely reluctant to tear herself away from her unknown shopping companion, she headed for the changing room.

The changing room was long and narrow with a line of cubicles down each long wall, so there was a narrow corridor down the middle separating the 2 rows. Unsurprisingly, the room was empty and so Joanne selected a cubicle at random half way down the left hand side. The cubicles didn't have doors, but curtains that could be drawn in from either side to meet in the middle. She hung up her dresses, drew the curtains, and started to undress. She quickly kicked off her shoes, pulled her t-shirt over her head and pushed down her jeans. Now clad in only her underwear she appraised herself in the full length mirror. Short blonde hair framed a pretty face, and made her look even younger than her 18 years. Her boobs were small, only an A cup. She wore a bra more because it was normal rather than the fact she needed one. However today she wearing a pretty white lace number that flattered her. She could see her hardening nipples pushing through the lace. Her gaze continued down her flat, toned athletic stomach to her panties. White cotton ones today, schoolgirl knickers as she referred to them. She'd definitely need something more erotic for tonight. Finally she gazed down at her long slim and graceful legs. "Bit skinny, but not bad," was her final judgement. She slipped the first dress over her head and fastened it up. One look in the mirror told her this was not the one, so she pulled it back over her head. As she turned to hang it up she brushed against the curtains and they parted slightly. As she was only in her underwear she quickly pulled them together, before having a quick peek through to check that nobody had seen her.

As she looked through the tiny gap the other girl from the shop came into the changing room with some blouses and entered the cubicle directly opposite. She partly drew the curtains before hanging up her goods. For reasons she didn't understand Joanne once again felt compelled to check her out. She noted her shoulder length brown hair framing a pretty face with full sensuous lips. As the girl hung her coat up Joanne noted how her close fitting silky blouse really flattered her figure, as did those figure hugging jeans. Joanne felt like a real peeping tom, but couldn't seem to stop herself.

The curtains were still open 18" and she expected that at any moment the girl would reach up and shut them. But she didn't and Joanne was astonished when, stood straight facing her, the girl began to slowly unbutton her blouse. From where Joanne was peeping through the curtain there was barely 4 feet between them. She held her breath as button by button the girl (or "The Girl", as Joanne now thought of her) revealed her stunning body, giving no indication that she knew Joanne was watching her. She shrugged out of her blouse and stood before her in a beautiful lacy lilac bra. Her skin was darker than Joanne's English rose complexion, more a Mediterranean olive tone. Her breasts were indeed magnificent. At least a D cup Joanne thought, and she was astonished as The Girl cupped her lilac encased breasts in both hands and gently kneaded them, her thumbs brushing over her nipples. Joanne couldn't believe it, what a voyeur she was. However she couldn't deny that she did feel a little turned on. She'd never fancied girls, and saw herself as strictly heterosexual, but there was definitely something about this girl; unless it was just the secret voyeurism that she found herself involved in that was exciting. Nevertheless Joanne found her hand creeping involuntarily to her own breasts and she gently rubbed her own nipples through her bra.

Abruptly The Girl's hands dropped to the waist band of her jeans, and she began to unbutton them as she turned to face away from Joanne. Jeans undone she wiggled her hips sexily as she struggled to push the tight clothing down. Slowly her equally beautiful bum came into view. She was wearing a thong that matched her bra and very soon Joanne found herself staring at 2 beautiful and naked female buttocks. Once again she had the thought that Jamie would have loved to wank over this girl's sexy round bum, and surprisingly that turned her on. The girl stood up and spun round to face Joanne's curtain once again. Joanne could see that the thong was also lacy like the bra and stretched tightly over The Girl's pubic mound, accentuating it in a very erotic manner. Joanne made a mental note to buy one for herself. Jamie would love it.

She must close the curtains now Joanne thought, still not believing what she was seeing. However she didn't. She also made no attempt to try on her clothes. She just stood facing Joanne, eyes unfocussed as she brought her hands to her breasts and quite deliberately began to stroke her nipples; first one and then the other. Joanne could see the hard brown nubs swell, and begin to push through the lace of the bra. She glanced up at The Girl's face. Her mouth was partially open and her eyes were glazed. She was obviously enjoying her own touch. Joanne found herself doing the same thing. She rubbed her thumb over her nipple, and it began to swell and harden. As soon as it was hard enough Joanne gently held it between thumb and forefinger, and rubbed it back and forth. She loved fondling her own nipples, and very soon she could feel the familiar tingling beginning in her pussy. Tearing her mind away from her own feelings she looked up to see The Girl mirroring her own movements, still blissfully unaware of Joanne's presence.

Then, to her continuing amazement and excitement The Girl reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Joanne watched with bated breath as she ever so slowly peeled away her bra to reveal her naked breasts. They really were beautiful. Firm and pert like Joanne's, as would be expected for someone her age, but much much fuller and rounded. "Every young man's dream," she thought. They had large brown areola, the skin crinkled in arousal, and the nipples themselves, long and hard.

With an audible sigh, The Girl caressed each naked breast gently, and pinched the nipples between her thumb and finger. She threw her head back and gasped as she squeezed firmly on them and tugged them outwards. Joanne was now very turned on herself and she tugged and pulled on her own covered nipples, mimicking The Girl, and she felt her pussy get wetter and wetter.

The Girl was still showing no sign of being aware of Joanne's presence, so Joanne's eyes were now riveted on her as she wondered just where this was going to go.... As she had this thought, the answer came immediately, and in a shocking fashion: The Girl's previously unfocused eyes suddenly looked up and stared directly at Joanne, and a smile erupted on her pretty face.

"Shit, she's seen me," thought Joanne as she leapt back from the curtain, her heart racing. She stood at the back of the cubicle wondering what to do, slightly panic stricken. "Maybe I'm mistaken," she thought. "Perhaps it was just coincidence? What do I do now?" She decided to risk another look. She crept forward again and peered through the tiniest gap. The Girl was still there playing with her nipples. As soon as Joanne looked out again The Girl stared straight at her and gave a big grin. "Oh my God she does knows I'm here, what now?" thought Joanne.

Still looking her straight in the eye The Girl now lifted her left breast, bent her head and proceeded to suck and lick her own nipple. She gently clamped it between her teeth and tugged gently. All the while her eyes never left Joanne's. She repeated the operation with the right breast. Joanne was paralysed in a mixture or fear, embarrassment and, unbelievably to her, complete lust for The Girl.

The Girl gently dropped her breast and stood up facing Joanne. Joanne could see her distended nipples glistening with saliva, and felt a further moistening between her legs. Still looking directly at Joanne The Girl raised her hands, back to back, and then parted them slightly. Her meaning was unmistakeable. She wanted Joanne to open the curtains. Joanne gasped, and wondered what to do. She obviously knew she was there and had been watching. To pretend otherwise would have been stupid. There seemed no other choice. Blushing from head to toe Joanne very slowly parted the curtains and revealed herself to the topless beauty opposite. She kept her eyes cast down in sheer embarrassment though.

The Girl just stood there, so eventually Joanne had to meet her gaze. The Girl gave her a beaming smile, and then she cupped both her breasts in her hands and made to offer them to Joanne, before bending her head and licking and sucking each of her nipples once again. Joanne was transfixed by this beauty. The Girl stood up again and pointed to Joanne's bra. Joanne stood still, and shook her head slightly. The Girl responded by placing her hands on her hips and glaring sternly, the movement causing her large breast to jiggle in a very alluring fashion. Unable to resist this obvious displeasure, and being so turned on herself, Joanne reached behind her and unclipped her bra. With her arm across her chest she slowly pulled the straps of each shoulder and stood there holding the bra across her breasts. The Girl gave her an "I'm waiting!" expression. Reluctantly she peeled away the garment and revealed herself.

She thought her perky young boobs seemed so inadequate compared to the womanly melons of the girl opposite her and was so embarrassed, but The Girl seemed to disagree. She grinned and nodded in obvious approval. Gaining confidence from this Joanne stood up straight, met the girl's gaze and smiled herself. It was strange Joanne realised, they were both still stood inside their own cubicles, so anyone looking in from the entrance at the end of the room would have been unaware of the sexual drama currently unfolding.

With this new confidence, and because being naked in public had made her extremely horny, Joanne looked down at her now naked breasts. Her nipples were as hard and extended as she had ever seen them. She took one between her fingers and rubbed and squeezed it, gasping with pleasure as she did. She looked up at The Girl who was now transfixed by Joanne's busy fingers. Everything about the situation was a massive turn on for Joanne -- virtually naked in public, being watched, and the chance of discovery, not to mention the erotic effect of squeezing her nipples, which excited her at any time. She could feel her pussy juices flowing freely and soaking her white cotton panties. If The Girl was as excited as she was, how was this going to end?

The Girl returned to her seemingly favourite pastime of sucking her own nipples, all the while watching Joanne. Having such small boobs Joanne had never tried this, but now felt compelled to give it a go. She grasped her left breast with her right hand, and lifted it up as she bent her head down. She couldn't quite reach, even with her tongue stretched out, so she grasped her breast tighter and hauled it upwards as her tongue strained outwards until contact was made. Although not able to suck her own her nipples she found that the feel of her own tongue just rasping over the tips of them was so erotic. She licked back and forth, loving the feeling, and the effect it had on the tingling in her pussy. She repeated her contortions with her right breast and then stood up smiling to face The Girl with her nipples glistening with saliva. They seemed to get harder and harder as they cooled rapidly when the moisture slowly evaporated.

The beaming Girl, gave her a little round of applause for her efforts, and then turned her back on Joanne. With a grin over her shoulder she slowly started to wriggle out of the tight thong. She pushed the scrap of fabric down her legs, daintily stepped out of it, and tossed it onto the bench in the cubicle. Totally naked she then spun round to face Joanne and stood with her arms slightly outstretched to clearly display all her charms.

Joanne's eyes travelled down from her beautiful breasts over her gently curved stomach to the newly revealed patch of carefully trimmed dark hair between her legs. She slightly widened her stance and Joanne could see her dark fleshy lips starting to swell and push out from their furry covering. As if following Joanne's gaze The Girl started to caress her own belly with her fingertips, slowly working her way down until she was running them happily through her luxuriant growth. Her hands paused for effect; she looked up at Joanne, smiled and then slowly slid a finger between her legs. She gently parted her lips and ran the tip of her finger across her clit. She shivered slightly, and then ever so slowly brought the glistening fingertip up to her mouth, where she slipped it between her other lips.

Joanne knew she was being challenged to do the same, but was so turned on she had no intention of not rising to the challenge. She realised her mouth had gone dry whilst watching this erotic display. She looked at The Girl, and licked her lips seductively. She turned her back and pushed her panties down, wiggling her bum at the girl until they fell to her feet with a soft whisper. In one graceful move she flicked her foot and the panties flew across the cubicle and onto her bench. She put 2 hands over her crotch and spun round to face The Girl once more. The Girl thought she was being coy again, but Joanne was actually covering what she regarded as her best feature, wanting to reveal it with a flourish. The Girl was just about to silently chastise her again when Joanne's hand flew apart revealing her flat belly and below that her completely smooth and hairless mound. She knew it was beautiful; her outer lips were pale, unblemished and very young girl like, with a delightfully tempting little slit that ran down the middle. This was now being pushed slowly aside as her sweet pink inner lips swelled with arousal and pushed outwards starting to reveal themselves, with the beautiful little hood at the top still cloaking her clit.

The Girl gasped in admiration, and in response Joanne slowly slid her finger down her belly, over her hood, and down between her lips. "God, I'm so hot and wet!" she thought to herself. Her finger lingered, gently rubbing back and forth. Once thoroughly wetted with her juices, Joanne slowly withdrew it and wiped it seductively all around her outer lips and across her mound and hood, so that all her pussy was covered in her juices and glistened under the changing room lights. The Girl was captivated, her eyes never leaving Joanne's crotch. Finally Joanne brought the finger to her own mouth, loving the musky smell and taste of her own pussy.

By now The Girl had spread her legs slightly further and was rubbing her hand back and forth across her own hairy mound, between her lips and over her clit. Joanne started to do the same and for a few minutes both girls enjoyed gently masturbating right in front of one another. Suddenly The Girl stepped to one side, which startled Joanne momentarily. The Girl just grinned and pointed to the space she had just occupied. Confused Joanne looked in the direction she was pointing, and gasped at the image of a stark naked beautiful athletic blond girl with wonderfully perky tits and a delightfully bald pussy pleasuring herself. The Girl was smiling at Joanne's reaction to her own reflection in the mirror at the back of the cubicle. However, once over the initial shock, Joanne realised just how fucking hot and horny she looked. She was beautiful and any remaining feelings of inadequacy were extinguished. "No wonder I get Jamie so hard!" she said to herself with a grin.

12