Shopping for Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ah sixty-nine, it's my favourite number.' I mumbled, as my voice was obscured by her pussy folds. As I began to eat her out, I noticed the aroma was different to the women I'd gone down on before in my life. Sharon smelled like lavender. Surely this was wrong, considering what I'd done to her last night. I pulled my face from her lips and queried her on it. 'What's with the lavender? Anyone would think you wanted me down here!' Sharon once more removed her lips from my dick and looked over her shoulder at me.

'I do want you down there! When I woke up, I decided to have a bath, because I was all sticky. I came back and saw you sleeping, with a hard on. I couldn't let it go to waste.' I smiled at her and she smiled back. We were lost in the moment for a minute, until I snapped back to the here and now.

'Well, you'd better make sure it doesn't go to waste, then!' I slapped her arse cheek and pointed at my dick. 'Chop, chop then.' We both resumed our duties in the sixty-nine. I can't remember what I'd been dreaming of, but it must have been something that really turned me on, because Sharon almost had me on the brink. I couldn't let myself come and not even get her warmed up, so I Pushed my face right into her pussy, licking her clit and sticking my nose inside her. I used my hands to reach in front of me and grab her breasts, massaging them, like I was kneading two reasonably sized loaves of bread. She moaned deeply, which only made things worse, as the vibrations on my dick brought me even closer.

'Sharon, slow down! I'm gonna come!' I yelled, without taking my face out of her pussy. Considering she was more than twice my age, she had a fantastic pussy. Sharon just sucked harder and began milking my dick with her hand. I couldn't last like that. I felt my spunk welling up and my balls tightening. Then, she did something I've never experienced before. She pushed her self further down my dick and I felt the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat. She pushed herself all the way down to my balls and then I started coming. I just listened to her grunting, as my semen hit the back of her throat and she eagerly swallowed it all, not allowing a drop to spill. When she'd come down from the high of deep-throating me, she pulled herself off my dick and got up off my face. I just lay on the bed in stunned silence. Sharon lay herself next to me and ran a finger around her mouth, catching the last of my payload and swallowing it eagerly.

'But, I wasn't finished down there.' I protested, placing my hand on her triangular cut pubes. She smiled and pushed my hand away

'Don't you worry about that, Will. I got enough enjoyment in the tub while you were still asleep.' She smiled a big, schoolgirl grin at me. 'Would you like some breakfast?'

'No, thank you Ma'am, I've already eaten.' That off the cuff remark earned me a slap, but it was all in good fun.

'You tease. I've also had a chance to think about a few things this morning.' She stopped being playful and came around to being more serious. 'How would you like to be my odd-job man?'

'Interesting proposal, tell me more.' I was completely intrigued by what she meant.

'Well, you come round here, do a few things like a little gardening, decorating, plumbing and so forth, I'll pay you and no-one would be any the wiser.'

'So, this is a cover for when your husband is in town, I guess?'

'For the moment, yes, I'd say so. There is no future for me and him, so we'll be officially splitting up soon. If he tries to claim that I've been unfaithful with him, I've got my own evidence. One of his friends took about three rolls of film of him and two hookers in Manchester, so it shouldn't be too difficult, even if we are caught out.' Sharon was very matter-of fact about it all and it threw me off guard a little.

'My niece is coming to live with me soon, when she goes to University. That means a lot of re-decorating, so you'll have plenty to do.' She got up and started to get dressed.

'You've got this planned out well, haven't you?' I got up, threw on my clothes and followed her downstairs to the kitchen, where she had put the kettle on. 'I can't stay long, because my mates will all be wondering where I've got to. I can tell them that I've got a new girlfriend and they'll believe me, but if they let it get back to my parents, they won't be fooled so easily.'

'Don't you want me to be your girlfriend, then?' Sharon looked sad, almost dejected.

'It's not like that, baby.' I walked over to her and hugged her, tightly. She smiled at me and handed me a drink.

'We're going to work this out just fine, Will. You're a handsome man, with a great technique in bed and a great dick. Look after it and come back round whenever you get the chance. Here, let me give you my number.' I walked off, grabbed my phone out of my jacket, still hanging on the door from last night. She entered her number into it and handed it back.

'Thanks, Sharon. Do you think you can go a whole day without me, to keep you satisfied?' I drank the last of my drink and put the mug in the sink.

'Well, there's certainly a lot of washing up to do. I've got to find you some jobs to do around the place, so I'll be busy enough today. Come on, I'll drive you home.' We walked into the garage and got into her car. I was quite sad that I wouldn't be driving it, but that wasn't so bad. Maybe I'd get another chance sooner or later.

As we drove off into the mid-morning sun, I couldn't help but wonder what sort of journey this relationship would lead me on. I decided not to worry about it for now and let time tell me what was going to happen.

* * *

A note from the Author:

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did when I was a fresh-faced 19 year old, exploring the world of sexual relations with older women. Please take the time to pass on a vote, because as an author, this is the best way to get feedback for my work. Feel free to send me anonymous feedback or leave a public comment, both of which, I welcome with open arms.

I intend to carry this story into a second chapter, but as yet don't know which parts of my experiences I should write about and which parts I should edit out. It will be fun putting it all into context. Thank you for reading, once more, why not read my other submissions?

-Coop83