Shopping for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning we spent getting my clothes packed for a hunting trip with several friends, I would be leaving around noon and be gone for ten days. As I left I decided to circle the block a second time, and caught a glimpse of her crossing the alley behind the house, no doubt on her way to see that young stud Marquis.

I imagined the two of them together, her eager lips sucking his young hard cock to full erection as she jacked and sucked it, all the while moaning like she does, then getting on top of him and sliding down it's length, deep inside of her she would grab hold of the sheets beneath him and wildly thrust her hot red bush in a frenzy, her juices flowing as she whimpered and then slowly eased up the shaft only allowing the head to stay lodged, then engulfing his length ever so slowly. This she would repeat a dozen times, then she would be ready to cum again and the frenzy would ensue as she ground him into the bed. Then she would be quick to suck the life from him, or give him new life.

My thoughts leapt forward to Monday morning. Leann was to meet this James the NO Games guy, for as she said, "a serious game of hide the weenie." How she liked to give head. I could see Leann on her knees before him, unbuckling his belt, his trousers falling to the floor as she reached into his boxers, which resembled the tent I would be living in the next ten days, and releasing a massive uncut cock, black, thick, and limp. Using both hands her tongue teased the large pink head as it played peek-a-boo with each stroke of her hands, until it was no longer a game, it had outgrown the foreskin which had concealed it and was ready to hide elsewhere. She rose to her feet and together they removed her clothes. Leann's full red bush was anxious to receive the pink head as she lay on the bed, legs spread wide and invitingly. James lowered himself and she grasped the massive muscle and arched her dripping buttocks, her clitoris swollen with excitement stood like a beacon, lighting the way for the now purple head her mouth had released. As the red hairs parted, the lips spread slowly revealing the pink wet pleasure that was eager to accommodate the glistening black mussel. As the head sunk from sight, she looked impaled as her legs wrapped around his waist, and her arms around his neck. Leann's body was completely off the bed. James on his hands and knees over her, leaned into her and their lips met. Slowly she began to arch herself and as her legs stiffened and her heals dug into his back, the huge shaft sunk deeper and deeper. I could almost hear her moaning as she eagerly sucked on his big tongue, as it filled her mouth so did his manhood fill her soul. At last it was gone from sight, buried deep inside of Leann. They froze like mannequins stuck together in time, then partially withdrawing from each other, and slowly coming together again, and holding that position, tightly clenching each other. James had found the inner depths of Leann, and each knew it. His length, close to a foot, had found it's hiding place.

As their excitement rose so did the tempo of their bodies, the strokes slow and deliberate at first, hastened by the desires for each others flesh. Leann's nipples hardened in anticipation of the building orgasm crept closer. James stout thick cock, veins engorged with blood, and his swollen balls spanking Leann's ass sounded as if they had an audience applauding every stroke. Leann was first to succumb to the pleasure of it all as she shook uncontrollably and screamed as if in agony as she struggled to keep from passing out from the pleasure that filed her. She loosened her grip and fell to the bed, the black shaft hung before her. Instinctively she grabbed it in both hands and wildly sucked the purple head, making a popping sound each time she released it from her hungry mouth. Licking the length of the shaft, tickling the massive balls with tantalizing strokes from her torrid tongue. Then without a word from James she was on all fours in front of him, bent over like the breach of a double barrel shotgun waiting to be loaded.

The horns from the cars waiting at the stop light I had just ran, awakened me from the vivid scenes being played in my head. Damn, I got to get this out of my mind, there will be plenty of time to deal with this after the hunt.

Chapter 3

I got home just after lunch on a Wednesday afternoon, Leann wouldn't be home for hours so I logged on to my computer to check my mail. Surprise, surprise, I had fifteen messages two from little red rider, one dated on the preceding Sunday, and one this morning.

I opened the oldest, "Hi Jack Hammer, you sound awfully confident. So you think you can handle a hot horny mature redhead do ya? I see why you're so cocky, pun intended. Here's a pic of what will drain your young body, and leave you gasping for more."

Then the newest, "Didn't mean to intimidate you Jack Hammer, little red wants to ride if you're up to the challenge."

I decided to check her Hot Mail account to see what she had been up to for the last ten days.

"Marquis... Sunday afternoon was incredible, sorry I sorta barged in on you and your friends Lorenzo and Terron like that but after drinking several glasses of wine and then the pot, I guess I just lost it. I've never been with more than one person at a time before. I hope you don't think less of me as a person. After I sobered up I realized what a pig I acted like, trying to suck you and Terron or was it you and Lorenzo off at the same time. I know one of them had a huge cock and was drilling me from behind while I was trying. Were you guy's really filming all afternoon or were you just kidding? I hope you were kidding, but if not I want the film. If it ever got into my husband's hands I shutter at what he might do. I hope you guys were honest when you said you enjoyed our time together more than any football game. I'm up for some more the next time you guys get together."

"James... Monday morning was wonderful, I can't believe how strong you are, if you know what I mean. I never thought you would get all of your gorgeous cock in me. I loved every inch of it, there is something about a big black uncut cock that really turns me on. I loved the taste of you, even though I wasn't able to swallow all of your salty spunk, you filled me to capacity. Two hours with you was outstanding and has left me wanting much more. Looking forward to next time when we can spend the day locked together like a pair of dogs." lol lilred

"Reginald... last Wednesday and Thursday afternoon was incredible. My, do you ever have the stamina, you wore me out big guy. I've never experienced such mind blowing orgasms, and that cock of yours, damn, it's amazing. I loved the way you treated me like a slut, your slut. I'm yours anytime you want me, I'll meet you anywhere, anytime any place. You're everything you said you were. You for sure gave me the ride of my life."

"Yo Leann, Jabrill here, how about same time, same place Friday?"

"Sounds good, I've been thinking of you Jay, see you Friday."

"Hi Leann, Terron and Lorenzo are coming over for the games Saturday afternoon and we would like to enjoy your company if your up for it."

"I gotta better idea Marquis, why don't we make a weekend of it, Dan, is still out of town. Bring Terron and Lorenzo over here. I have a much bigger bed. Oh, by the way, loved the video of us."

The video, I wonder where she put that? I looked everywhere I could think of, her dresser, closet, under the bed, as I was ready to give up I walked past the the television, and noticed the symbol on the VCR was lit, indicating a tape was loaded and ready for play. No, she couldn't be that stupid I thought as I searched for the remote.

The picture was blank, I hit the reject button, there looked to be about a third of the tape left until coming to the end. My hands were shaking so hard I had trouble inserting the tape into the VCR. As I fumbled with the remote my thumb found the rewind. Minutes started to countdown slowly at first 250, 245, 242 then as it sped up my heart rate did as well, it was almost a blur and came to and end.

A feeling of nausea came over me as the knots in my stomach seemed to urge my thumb to press the play button.

Testing, testing, followed by laughter, and a shaky shot of the ceiling, then carpet, and finally zooming out from the back of a chair and focusing in on a coffee table, where a large bong surrounded by several half filled glasses of wine stood. Coughing and more laughter followed. As the shot widened someone said "say Hi to everyone Leann, we're here watching the game and it's half time and me and my friends Lorenzo and Terron are about to make a movie right Leann?"

Leann sat between the two with her hands covering her face, as she laughed and giggled a not so convincing "no,no,no, not me."

The two young men flanking her obviously had other ideas as they were in their underwear. Leann was dwarfed by them, one of which had his arm around her shoulder and fondling her exposed breasts, held a black braw in his other. The other, his hand on her thigh smiled and responded as his hand slid beneath her skirt by saying, "you know you want it."' Leann had a blue plaid skirt on, short like a school girl would wear. Black nylons covered her legs, which now started to spread as his hand went further up her skirt. She called him by name, "Terron, stop that you'll rip them, let me get out of the rest of these clothes if you guys are going to be so persistent."

The three seemed to rise together as if on cue. Leann dropped her skirt, they each started to peel down her nylons slowly exposing a pair of pale white legs. She stood between them now in a pair of black bikini underwear.

"Now it's my turn," and she dropped to her knees and pulled the shorts down from one of them.

"Oh, that's a big one Lorenzo."

Lorenzo was barely out of high school by the looks of him. He no doubt was a football player, probably a running back, shorter than the other guy but very strong looking. His cock hung like the trunk of an elephant as she took it in her hands and began to caress it, then lick the length, unable to get the head of this jet black behemoth in her mouth, she teased it with a flicking motion of her tongue. After several minutes it had grown to almost a foot I guessed.

"Your turn Terron," and she swiveled on her knees and tugged at his swollen briefs, releasing a fully erect cock, which when sprung acted like a diving board that had just been used to catapult an olympic swimmer. The savage attack that followed on his hardened manhood was unlike anything I'd ever seen. Terron was close to six foot, and very lean, lighter in color than Lorenzo. I saw his legs buckle several times as Leann honed his cut cock, almost swallowing it all a couple of times, before chocking and withdrawing a half foot of spit lubed cock from her throat.

"Cut, cut I want in on this, where's the tripod," came a shout from someone and the screen went blank. When it resumed the third man was sitting on the couch, Leann on her knees next to him was polishing the head of his chocolate cock.

"Ummm, it's about time you joined the party Marquis," Leann gasped. The other two stood by, coaxing her on, as they jacked themselves.

"Yeah, that's it, suck that cock woman, you gonna have the time of you life today," spouted Terron.

"Here let me see that booty baby," Lorenzo chuckled, as he removed her underwear and exposed the cherry tattoo on her right butt cheek.

"What we got here, a cherry? Woman you gonna loose yo cherry today fo sure, you never gona be da same when we get through wit ya." With that he spread her pure white cheeks with his strong black hands and buried his face in her backside. Leann sighed and began to writhe to the rhythm of his tongue.

Terron not liking being left out now moved in and pulled Leann's head off of Marquis' cock and replaced it with his own. Several minutes passed as she tried her best to make the young cock explode in her mouth, but it wasn't to be. Marquis pulled her from the other two and on top of his throbbing cock in a sitting reverse cowgirl position. She easily slid down it's length, her full bush hiding all but his balls. She was grinding away on him now, facing the camera and moaning how good it felt. Then Lorenzo and Terron flanked her and she grabbed each by their cocks and sucked one then the other as she bounced and ground her way to a screaming orgasm.

"Oh Marquis, don't stop, fuck me hard, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

Terron was next to impale her, he and Marquis switched places and she faced him as she straddled his manhood, grasped the shaft and slowly inched her way to his balls. Terron grabbed her cheeks with his big hands and began to lift her tiny frame up and down the full length of his tool, slowly they found their cadence and soon were moving like a piston in a well lubricated engine. It looked as if he was jacking himself off with her pussy.

"Oh Terron, you're gonna make me cum again, do you like the feel of my pussy? Suck my tits you bad boy, I wanna feel that cock of yours explode inside of me, I want that hot cum in me."

"Here it comes bitch, take this, ahhh."

The tempo was frantic now, and Leann was screaming at the top of her lungs, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming again, give it to me, oooh, it's so good."

Exhausted now, Lorenzo pulled Leann from Terron's shaft and bent her over the back of the couch. With her ass facing the camera he edged into position. As he stood on the couch you could see the massive head as it parted the pink lips and stretched the entrance of her dripping passion filled hole. Lorenzo methodically inched the massive cock forward into the depths of Leann, the jet black of him as he entered her from behind was surreal. Halfway he chose to back out all but the huge mushroom shaped head, then back in a little deeper, a groan from Leann would be followed by a retrieval then a little deeper. This went on for some time until at last he had managed to fill her completely. Then he grabbed Leann by her arms and began to slowly stroke her with his entire length, she was moaning now as the speed of his cock hastened. Marquis and Terron looked on and cheered as their brother continued to pound Leann as if he were plowing a field with her. She was screaming "I'm cumming, I'm cumming Lorenzo, I'm going to pass out I think." Then Lorenzo drove her into the couch and let out a howl as he emptied his load into her.

I headed for the bathroom, dropped to my knees and threw up in the toilet. Over the next half hour I could hear the moaning and the cheering still going on. They were having their way with Leann, and she was enjoying it. Overcome with disgust I headed for the nearest bar. As I sat and drank I considered my options, divorce, forgiveness, maybe I'd kill her or have her killed, one thing was for certain, she had to be confronted.

Chapter 4

Lights were on in the house when I got home that evening and Leann met me at the door.

"Hi honey, I'm glad you're home, did you miss me? Did you get anything?"

"Yes and no, I'm exhausted and ready to get a good nights sleep in a bed, I been sleeping on the ground for ten days," I growled.

"I smell alcohol have you been drinking Dan?"

"Leann, we stopped for a couple of beers on the way home, now I want to take a shower and go to bed, we can talk tomorrow after you get home from work."

When I awoke the next morning I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed for the computer and began to type.

"Hi lilredrider, no I'm not the least bit intimidated, been busy. How about we meet at I-Hop for coffee next Monday morning at eight and if we click, there is a motel close by that I will be staying at."

The reply was there the next morning..."I'm looking forward to see why they call you Jack hammer, see ya at eight." lilred

I got a friend of mine from work and filled him in on the plan. He was to meet Leann and bring her to the room. I would be waiting in the closet and when he had her in the bed I would jump out and confront her. He agreed to go along with it, and meet me in the parking lot of the hotel where I would give him the room key.

Monday morning I arrived at the hotel early and checked in, Jamar my friend was waiting on me.

"Dan are you sure you want to do this? I'm a little uncomfortable, what if she starts blowing me on the way over here?"

"Relax and enjoy it, because it's not going to matter after this morning."

I sat and contemplated for over an hour, about what I was going to say when I heard sounds of a car pull up in front of the room.

I heard giggling and footsteps and ran for the closet. Jamar was nervous because he was fumbling with the keys. I heard Leann say, "I hope you don't have the same problem finding the spot to stick that big cock of yours in, here give me the keys, I'm on fire."

The door closed behind them, silence, then the sound of a zipper and "What's the matter, jack hammer out of air? Let me blow that back up."

I cracked the door just enough to peek with one eye, they were less than five feet away. Leann was undoing her top as she knelt before him, sucking his big young chocolate cock. It glistened as the sun peeking from the shade shown on it's spit covered length. They were both moaning now, her top and braw lay on the floor next to Jamar's jeans, he was removing his shirt when he caught me watching him. I cracked the door open enough to give him a thumbs up. This encouraged him and he grabbed Leann's head with both hands and began a slow deliberate dive into her throat. In and out it went as she gagged on close to ten inches of his eager cock.

Leann suddenly stood up, pulled down her skirt and panties and in a blink of my eye, was naked. She took hold of his shaft and led him to the bed.

"Lay down, she commanded, I'm going to ride the hide off your young cock."

I stood paralyzed as Leann guided that which she desired into position. It's huge head slid between her swollen lips and slowly disappeared as she eased down it's length. She sat motionless then bent forward and began sucking on Jamars tongue. As their moaning increased so did the grinding motion of Leann as she ground away at the bone which was buried deep within her. I wanted to holler STOP but the dryness in my mouth would have no part of it. Unable to move or speak I watched as my stomach became knotted. She was using herself to stroke the entire length of him, rising gracefully like a bird in the wind, then falling like one that had been shot. Then she was back to making hamburger of him.

Faster, and faster she ground, screaming, "You like that, yeah give it to me, just like that, yes, yes, oh I'm cumming."

Then she was on all fours and being taken from behind, Jamar had no cares of me being in the room and pounded her like she was his own. Together they rammed against each other with the veracity of a pair of big horn sheep. She was cumming wildly now, as wave after wave of passion came over her she shook as if being electrocuted. When they were finished they lay there in their love juices.

The bulge in my pants startled me from my paralyzed state. I had been stroking it for who knows how long. It was ready for action and as I pulled it from my trousers I cocked the hammer back.

12