Shopping From Heaven (Or Hell?)

Story Info
sub is degraded during trip to mall.
2.2k words
4.05
44.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk into the shopping centre, I feel unnaturally exposed in a little skirt that just covers my ass, if I stand still, a bikini top that is two sizes too small for me and knee-high boots with 5inch stiletto heels. It doesn't help that I'm also wearing a collar with a leash on it being held by my Mistress, Heather, and that she is tugging me along so I have to run to keep up.

She is wearing thigh-high pvc boots, a black micro skirt and a red vinyl corselet. She holds my leash in one hand and her purse in the other.

We walk into a wig shop and Heather stops to look at a brilliant red, shoulder length wig, she picks it up and sits it on my head, admiring it. The assistant comes over and asks if we need any help, Heather turns to him.

"This is my slut, she needs a wig so she will look like more of a slut,' turning to me,

"If that's possible."

The assistant looks stunned but turns and grabs an electric blue, straight-haired wig with a fringe down to my eyes. He puts it on my head and straightens it up, Heather looks over and nods approvingly, I look in the mirror and realise that I do look sluttier than usual.

"We'll take it, and this red one for myself." Heather picks up a red wig with an identical cut.

The assistant goes to wrap them but Heather says we will wear them.

He walks to the counter and writes out the total. The two wigs cost nearly a hundred dollars combined.

"The thing is sir, I don't have any money but I'm sure this little whore has something she can pay you with." Heather addressed the flustered clerk.

I lean over the counter, the clerk's eyes travelling down to my almost exposed breasts; I kiss him passionately before pushing him away. He smiles and walks into the back room, signalling us to follow him.

We arrive in a dingy room, lit with a single bulb with a chair and desk in the centre.

Heather rummages in her bag and brings out some cuffs; she slaps one on my wrist and the other to the desk.

"Sometimes my slut tries to run away, don't let her." She stares disdainfully at the clerk.

He takes off his clothes and I notice he already has a huge erection, which he waves at me menacingly.

He lifts my skirt and sees that I have no panties on, he rubs his cock on my, now, swollen lips and ass. He tries to slide it into my cunt but I am not wet enough, he pushes and I scream.

Heather slaps me hard across the face,

"You will always be appreciative of a man's advances. You are lucky anyone looks twice at you, you ugly whore."

She is screaming at me now, the clerk looks shocked.

He pushes me across the table roughly, emboldened by Heather's outburst, and kneels over my chest. He leans forward and slides his cock into my mouth, I take most of it but cannot take the whole length. He holds my head in his hands and thrusts with his hips, his cock pushing down my throat and choking me.

I cough but manage to suck him like a lollipop, his eyes roll back in his head and he moans pleasurably.

Suddenly he cums, it spraying down my throat, he pulls out and wipes his cock on my face.

Heather unsnaps the cuffs and we walk out of the store, cum still running down my face.

We walk down the mall, to a shop specialising in clothes for young girls. Heather yanks the leash several times causing me to stumble forward, my skirt flying up and exposing everything to anyone who cares to look. We walk into the shop, they sell nothing for anyone over 15 but Heather starts looking at the clothes with interest. I stand there patiently, feeling every eye in the shop on my almost naked body. Heather returns with a pile of clothes, all of them looking like they would barely cover a 'Barbie' doll.

"Try them on slut, you are to put each out fit on and come out and parade for me, I will then decide if they are acceptably trashy to be worn by a whore like yourself."

She throws the clothes at me and unsnaps the leash so I can walk into a changing cubicle.

The first outfit is a pair of shorts which do not cover the top of my ass and which end only a millimetre below my ass, I wiggle into them and strain to do up the zip. I slip on a matching tank top that is so small my breasts push against the fabric, making my nipples visible. I walk out, the combination of the tiny, constricting shorts and my high-heeled boots forcing me to adopt a mincing walk like an exaggerated model strut.

I stand in front of Heather; she admires me, running a hand up my legs.

"Very acceptable slut, now take it off and give it to me."

I turn to walk into the cubicle but she snaps the leash out, catching the back of my legs.

"I said to take it off NOW you stupid, useless little bitch!"

She is roaring, the whole country able to hear her I think.

I slip off the top and slowly, painfully, inch-by-inch wriggle out of the shorts.

I can see my nipples hard and pink, my pussy lips are puffy and red, they shine with my juices, I also notice my thighs are wet with my juice.

I walk into the cubicle as quickly as I can, everyone staring at me.

How could this sexually excite me? But my body declared it, loud and proud, betraying my mind every step of the way.

I tried on the next few sets of clothes, all insanely small and revealing. For every outfit the humiliating procedure was repeated, I was forced to model the clothes for Heather and then strip naked, if the clothes were unacceptable I had to return them to the rack, naked.

Eventually we settled on a pile of clothes, I dressed and we went to the counter, the cashier giving me a leer.

Heather repeated her routine about having no money; the woman behind the counter winked and kept leering at me. She walked into the back room and Heather pushed me in with her.

"You really have got an outstanding slut this time Heather." The woman addresses Heather as she pinches and pokes me like I am a piece of meat. No wonder she allowed the spectacle of me trying on the clothes, she was a friend and knew what her reward would be.

I was told to kneel and the woman pulled out two spreader bars, which she attached to my ankles and wrists.

She stood in front of me and dropped her skirt revealing a large amount of pubic hair covering two puffy lips.

"Lick her slut, you are to make her cum until she is satisfied."

Heather smacked my ass with my leash as the woman, holding me by the hair, thrust my face deep into her crotch.

I licked frantically, lapping up her juices and trying to chew her clit. Her hips bucked forward and she moaned in ecstasy. I kept licking, waiting for her to cum.

She wrapped her fingers in my hair and wrenched my head up while at the same time pushing my face into her wet cunt. My screams were muffled by her cunt and no doubt the vibrations only added to her pleasure.

As her orgasm built up she became rougher and more violent, treating me like a sex toy, as if I was nothing more than her dildo.

Finally she came, at the same time Heather snapped my leash across my ass with such force that tears came to my eyes.

The woman pushed me away and undid the spreader bars.

I stood up; her juices covered my mouth, neck and chest. Heather clipped my leash back onto my collar and jerked me out of the storeroom.

We walked through the shop, I was covered in the cum of two different strangers, my ass felt like it was on fire and I may as well have been naked for all the clothes I had on. Yet still I felt my nipples jutting out like rocks and my pussy was throbbing, screaming for attention.

"You have pleased me bitch, if that's possible. I am tired of these shops, we will go to a little bar I know and I can get something to drink."

She tugged me along behind her forcing me to half trot-half jog so I wasn't choked.

We arrived at a little bar downtown, it was dark and quiet inside, the air was heavy with cigarette smoke. We walked in, Heather strapped my leash to a table and told me to lie down quietly, she kicked me to hurry me up.

As she ordered herself a drink I tried to lie down without exposing my inflamed ass or pussy.

I ended up with my legs pulled up and my head on my arms, I knew my ass was showing under my skirt but I was beyond caring.

Heather walked up and sat at the table, she stroked my ass with the toe of her boot, occasionally slipping it into my dripping pussy.

I no longer cared who was watching, I had descended into my own private hell. In a flash every thing that had happened that day tumbled in on top of each other, I felt a huge sense of shame and guilt but overriding it all was an all-consuming need to cum. Spending so much time exuding raw sexuality had finally destroyed me, I lived to cum.

I pulled at the leash but it was tied tight at both ends.

Heather saw this and kicked me in the stomach,

"You filthy whore! How dare you try and escape from me! You little slut, I will punish you severely for that when we get home."

She was raving at me, she pulled a small flogger from her bag and laid it on the table.

She undid my leash and pulled me up, when I was standing she pushed me onto the table and wrenched my hands behind my back, she cuffed them and then ran the leash from my neck down under the table and clipped it onto the table leg.

I was immobilised and did not see her take the flogger and lift it high.

"CRACK"

She brought it down suddenly on my ass.

Everyone in the bar was staring at this unbelievable sight, a tall enchantress whipping this girl who was dressed like a 'Cheerleader Barbie' and paying no attention to anyone around them.

"CRACK"

She brought it down again making me flinch.

She continued to bring the whip down on my ass, when she had hit me a dozen times she turned to the assembled drinkers.

"You have all seen how much of a filthy little whore this girl is. Not only that but she is so ugly no man will look twice at her, I offer you now gentlemen the opportunity to fuck her while she is restrained and helpless. I present her to everyone in this bar with a cock as their own personal cum dumpster."

One man stood up, he was obviously drunk as he was slurring his words.

He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock, suddenly I felt it penetrating my wet cunt. My own juices helped it to slide in and the man kept up a fast, pounding rhythm which brought no satisfaction to me but was evidently fine for him as he came in only a minute or two.

I heard more chairs being scraped back and sensed a line forming behind me. I felt another cock near my cunt only this time it plunged into my ass.

I screamed only to be slapped by Heather.

I kept silent but the pain of this cock jack-hammering into me was unbearable, I felt his release, like a fire hydrant and he finally pulled out.

This went on, I counted 15 men, alternating between my cunt and my ass. The whole time I got wetter and wetter and cum oozed out of both holes yet I never came. It was so impersonal and bizarre that I couldn't think of it as 'pleasurable' but my body betrayed me again as my juices dripped down my thighs.

I must have passed out as I opened my eyes to see Heather slapping me repeatedly. I was lying on the bed at her house; my cunt and ass felt like they were raw and bleeding, I felt my face, it was swollen.

"You stupid whore, you are a true fuck-slut aren't you? You took every man in that bar three times and then you crawled home and let a dog fuck you in the street. You make me ashamed, you are the biggest whore I have ever trained."

She sat next to me, pinching my nipples,

"I will leave you here to think about your actions bitch, I will return when I think you have learnt a lesson."

She walked out of the room; that was when I realised that I was tied to her bed. I had nipple clamps and a clit clamp on, a large butt plug in and my arms and legs were spread so wide that I felt like I was going to split in half.

I lay and waited for hours but she did not return...