Shopping Fun

Story Info
Terry shows off in the mall.
1.8k words
4.24
114.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

We held our friend as we walked into the mall helping steady her. She was so scared she was shaking just a little when we walked up to a bench on the first floor.

"Look Beth you set here with Sam I want to show you something, and try to relax sweet hart! No one is going to bight you!"

We watched Terry's ass as she walked away from us and down a couple of hundred feet from us into the mall. She stopped at the next bench and set down. She crossed her legs and as her sarong fell open she adjusted her shoe strap. Terry uncrossed her legs and stood up letting her dress slip open all the way up to her hip! She started walking back to us and let her dress open up exposing her right leg with every other step. The whole time she acted like she had no idea she was letting any one who was looking see that much of her legs.

She stopped when she got to us and set down, "Ok now you walk down and back just like I did. I want you to look at the people around you while you are coming back, you will see that they are so rapped up in there own world that they won't even see that you are showing them your legs."

"I don't know if I can do that or not! My God Terry that was hot! No wonder Sam just lets you do what you want!"

Beth stood up and turned toward us. She kind of pushed out her chest and turned to walk down to the next bench. She stopped and looked back at us before she sat down. Her dress fell open as she crossed her legs to adjust her shoe strap and then stood up walking back to us. She was looking around and because of her dress being open in the middle of her thigh's her legs were exposed to mid thigh with each step

"Dam Terry I didn't know she had such great legs! Shit she is hot!" I picked up her hand as I spoke to her.

"I know, I didn't think it could happen but she even makes me hot! I have seen her changing when we have gone shopping, wait until you see the rest of her!"

Beth reached us and we stood up, "God Terry you are right no one was looking but the two of you!"

"Ok then! Now you know and can relax! Come on let's go!"

As the girls shopped I just kind of hung around and every once in a while either Terry or Beth would ask me about how I liked this or that. Terry had always felt best in long dresses that were shear or semi see through. She knew that she could bunch them up and cover her self at any give time. She felt a little safer that way but her swimwear was something different. We had a boat and she was always topless or wearing something see through when we were out on it. I stood by looking at this and that as she explained to Beth what to do and how to show off while looking like no one was in the world but you!

The best part of the whole thing was Terry would say now watch, and bend over letting me look down her blouse at her big tits or she would see something on the bottom shelf and squat letting her dress fall open. Beth would squat down next to my wife and as they looked at this or that she would be looking at me for any reaction. I would just smile as I dreamed of sticking my tong into her fully exposed pussy!

Finally the two girls disappeared into the dressing room. I went out and set on one of the benches as I waited for them to come out. As I set there thinking about it, I for the life of me could not think of why my sweet wife was letting me in on all of this. She had to know how hot her friend was and she had to know it was making me nuts seeing both of them! I was lost in thought thinking of Beth's legs when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hay there! Didn't you here me calling you? Never mind, turn around and look!"

Beth was standing at the store entrance in her new dress. It was floor length and a soft green. Her blouse was just a little darker green and she looked beautiful. Terry smiled at her and waved her hand, Beth moved over in front of a sign and I could see right through her dress. Her legs were outlined perfectly!

"Oh my!" I said.

"I know and it gets better come on Sam!"

We walked over to Beth and when we got close I could see that she had taken off her bra. Her nipples were hard but because the material was dark there color could not be seen, but oh man did they ever look good when she moved! Her breast are at least 34 C's and perfectly round! They stood out proudly on her chest with very little sage for a lady of thirty-five! They moved like jelly every time she lifted her arm and as we moved into the light of the shoe store they wanted to go to her dark blouse was just barley light enough to show her darker colored very hard nipples!

"Oh fuck Beth you look hot!" I whispered to her.

She took my hand a squeezed it as she moved over with Terry to look for some shoes.

The sales lady came over and helped the girls pick something's out. Beth and I were still holding hands as we watched Terry tell the sales girl what she wanted. The girl went to the back to get them and when she came back Terry sat down as the sales lady sat in front of her to put the shoes on for her.

Beth and I watched as the girl lifted Terry's foot and leg, Terry let her dress fall open! Terry caught it at mid thigh and held it in place as the lady slipped the shoe on her foot.

"Now watch how she does this!" I whispered to Beth as I squeezed her hand!

Terry walked in the one shoe and then came back to set down asking the lady to let her try the other shoe on also. When the lady lifted Terry's other leg Terry held her dress together but she held it to high up on her leg so as the sales girl lifted her leg Terry's pussy became fully exposed to the girl as she slipped on the shoe!

"Do you have these in any other color's?" Terry asked.

The sales girl looked up from putting on the shoe and right into my wife's accidentally exposed pussy. Because of how her leg was lifted her full puffy vagina lips were on display to the girl! It all looked just like my wife was trying to cover her self as she still held her dress closed, just in the wrong place, and the sales girl looked from Terry's eyes back to her pussy! She slowly ran her hand up Terry's shapely calf as she spoke.

"I have them in brown and tan if you would like for me to get them I would be glad to help you try them on!"

She had run her hand up to Terry's knee and back down to her foot as she spoke. Beth and I were trying to act like we were looking at something else as we watch the girl move her hand over Terry's leg again!

"Oh God I can't believe she is letting her do that!" Beth's voice was shaking as she spoke.

"Come on lets go out side and watch through the window!" I said to her.

"No I can't watch her do that!" She looked at me like she had said too much, " I mean I want to do this but, well not that!"

"Ok hold on I'll go get her!"

I caught Terry's eye and she spoke to the girl, "No I think I will just take these please."

The sales girl took one last look at her open pussy as she let her leg down. I watched as Terry let the girl run her hand up her leg to mid thigh and back to her ankle before she stood up.

"Ok, here I will ring these up and here is my card. I think I can help you with all of your needs if you call me!"

"Yes, yes I think you can!" Terry kind of blushed as she spoke to the girl!

I had never seen Terry do anything like that before. Touching was not aloud in any way shape or form and now I was really confused, that is until we walked out to Beth.

"I can't believe you let her touch you like that Terry! God showing off is one thing but no touching!" Beth was shaking as she spoke to Terry!

A little light came on in my head as I wondered why Beth got so upset by the sales girl touching my wife, and for that mater why had she let her do it? There was something new in Beth's eyes when I looked at her. Shit she was jealous!

Terry hooked her arm around her friend's waist and took me by the hand pulling us to the front of the mall, "Oh relax, I was playing with her! Hell I bet her panties won't dry out for a week! Now come on I'm hungry! Beside you both know I love you!"

As we stood in line at the restraint I turned so that I could look at Beth. Still thinking about what had just happened. The light was behind her and looking at her legs through her dress was making me grow in my pants! I took her hand as I turned to Terry and kind of brushed it across my hard cock! I tried to let it go but she held onto my hand and pushed the back of her hand into my now very head dick as she moved to stand closer to me!

I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me before turning to Terry, "I know I'm going to love spending the next week with the two of you!"

She kissed Terry softly on the lips and then pulled my arm around her letting my hand drop to the top of her ass! She kissed me just as softly on the cheek as she had Terry while I let my hand drop just a little lower and felt her soft cheek!

"Yes I just know I am going to love it!"

Please read the next part of my story! Beth Shows Me Her New Clothes

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers