Shopping Made Fun!

Story Info
Jing Mei finds more than milk at the store.
2.5k words
4.13
49.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jing Mei climbs from her Toyota Celica, bought brand-new by her Dad in Japan for his precious "lotus blossom", and gives her dress a final smoothing over.

The Asian beauty is not a stereotypical "geisha girl": small height (4'11" bare foot), creamy smooth complexion with a slight tan, almond-shaped green eyes (contacts), thin tapered waist, smooth legs, tiny feet, long blond hair (she inherited this from her mother, an American stewardess), a proportionally large yet firm ass, and huge (for her size) breasts with ever-hard nipples.

Satisfied with her appearance the foreign student, attending Indiana University, prepares to do her monthly shopping. Her dress is a tight number that stretches over the globes of her bubble butt and reveals that she is without underwear. This is normal for the beauty, as she abhors anything more than the basic covering of clothing. And why would she? Her ass, as mentioned before, is bootylicious (unlike a certain girl group that doesn't have a proper ass between the three of them) and her C-cups defy the laws of gravity.

As soon as she enters the store, she becomes the focal point of every man and not a few women. A cartpusher almost knock an older lady over as he rushes to give Jing a shopping cart.

First item she needs is milk. As she walks next to the dairy case the cool air blowing from the AC causes her nipples to sprout from her boobs. A teenage stocker can't help but stare as she moves closer to him. Suddenly, the beauty looks up at him and smiles. An instant image of those plump lips wrapped around his hardening pole causes his pulse to rise and a sweat to pop from his forehead.

"Could you hand me a gallon of 2% low-fat, please," she says in a tiny voice guaranteed to set a man off.

The stocker grabs the requested milk and promptly drops it at her feet. Luckily, the plastic container holds and just harmlessly bounces to the floor. Before the kid can react Jing bends over and reaches for the jug, her eyes never leaving the nervous and obviously turned on boy's eyes.

The kid can't believe what he is seeing. As she bends over, one hard, brown nipple pops out of the top of the sexy Asian's top. Better yet, she makes no move to cover it up and even pauses to let him take in an eyeful. They are both surprised when someone gasps behind her.

An older man happened to look up when the milk jug bounced on the floor and kept looking as the tiny woman bent over to retrieve it, hoping for a pantyshot. What he instead spies is waxed and plump, naked pussy lips between two tight cheeks.

Feeling horny with the attention from two men pushing her temperature higher, Jing leans forward, still bent over, and places her mouth over the straining lump in the stocker's Docker's (hah!) and gives him a slow blowjob through his pants for a second.

This is too much for the kid, as he instantly blows a huge load into his pants. When she feels his tool shooting off, Jing sucks harder. She is rewarded by the slight salty taste of his cum. Then, quickly straightening up, she places the milk in her basket and leaves for the next thing on her list. The teenage boy can only watch her walk away, a wet spot with a circle of lipstick on his pants.

In the cereal aisle, she is being watched by a woman with flaming red hair and a bust to match her own. Jing positions herself in front of the woman and begins to search the bottom shelf for her brand (none, since she doesn't like American cereals), giving the woman a close shot of her now leaking pussy.

The woman quickly looks left and right, making sure they were not being watched, and squats down behind Jing, bringing her face inches from he Asian's fragrant pussy. She stares hard at the plump lips of Jing's pussy, watching her moisture increase with every passing second. Another quick glance around them, then she buries her pierced tongue into the puffy tan lips.

Jing lets loose a quiet gasp of pleasure as she feels the woman's tongue expertly hit certain nerves in her very turned on cunt. When the tongue hits her aroused clit she has a small orgasm that wets her pussy a little more.

Feeling the smaller woman's knees begin to give way, the redhead holds Jing up by her small waist until her strength returns. When Jing stands up, Red gently turns her around, looks down into the Asian's green eyes, and begins to kiss her passionately, their hard nipples rubbing together through the blouses. When they finally separate (after nearly causing a passing employee to nearly drop a case of apple juice in glass containers) Jing lightly nibbles the woman's lower lip between her small teeth before separating completely. With a parting squeeze of a hard nipple (allowing the redhead to experience a small orgasm of her own), Jing leaves for the next item of her list, cut beef for her stew.

When she reaches the meat department Jing's eyes light up. A new butcher has been hired. A tall (6'5") ebony man with arms that nearly shred the long-sleeve shirt he wears and a chest like a barrel. The closer she moves towards the butcher the more she has to crane her neck back until she is standing right behind him and is looking straight up.

"Excuse me," she says, using her best "little Asian girl voice".

The man turns around and looks down at the sexy woman standing toe-to-toe with him. From his vantage point, he can see straight down her blouse to her heaving, sweaty cleavage and the large nipples with their mouth-watering chocolate color. He feels his cock begin to awaken with images of taking this woman right here on the floor.

Jing is having the same thoughts, and her excitement has her pussy lubricating like mad. She is sure that every man within a mile of her can sense her hormonal overload and can smell that this bitch is in heat.

"Yes?" he replies, his Barry White tone vibrating deeply in the woman's pussy.

"D-do you have beef cubes for stew?" Jing asks, her voice struggling to find air.

"Yes, right this way."

As he leads her to the end of the wall refrigerator Jing visually inspects him from behind, noting how wet she is becoming from the naughty images that continue to intrude her thoughts.

"Here we are."

Her thoughts are jerked by to the present as he pints out the various chopped beef cubes lying in the refrigerator.

"Were these cut today?"

"No, ma'am, but I can have some prepared for you right now."

She follows him into the back of the meat department, through a set of doors that read "Employees Only", into a frigid room with sterilized steel tables and cutting utensils lined up and hanging from the wall.

As soon as the door swings shut behind them the butcher whirls around and traps her between the cold wall and his burning body.

Chills shoot up and down Jing's spine as her naked bottom presses against the cold wall. Suddenly, his hands are underneath her armpits and as easily as if she was a baby he lifts her from the floor and begins to kiss her. She wraps her legs around his waist as she unzips the blouse and allows her upturned tits to pop out in goosebumps.

Meanwhile, his large hands have slipped under her dress and he begins to knead the firm and meaty cheeks with his callused hands. He easily feels the heat rising from her cunt like an oven as her hard nipple press into his chest. The butcher twists his arm and succeeds in getting one between his body and hers. With this hand now free he fills his hand with firm hot tit flesh. Her rubbery eraser-size nipples bend and pop back up each time he rubs past them.

He finally breaks their kiss and lifts her even higher, positioning a nipple onto his warm tongue.

To Jing, in the cool room his warm mouth feels 10 times hotter. His warm breath covers her nipples while the rest of her tit is in goosebumps. She begins whimpering with pleasure as each time he nibbles on her hot skin her stomach ripples in response. The more he works her nipple, the more electric shocks strike directly onto her hard clit. He pops one tit out and begins to work on the other until its nipple is as hard and sensitive as the first. Then, with yet another effortless lift, he has her sitting on his shoulders, he hairless cunt centimeters from his nose.

When he lifted her, Jing's dress came up briefly before dropping on top of his shaved head, hiding him. She can't see what he is doing, but she feels his hot breath blowing on her wetness and her throbbing clit. The seconds begin to drag by as he just seems to smell her hot musk. Soon, she is rocking her hips trying to get some contact going. Suddenly he traps her clit between his lips and begins licking the exposed "head" with his rough tongue.

A squeal escapes Jing's tongue as the sudden pleasure brings her off to the first full orgasm of the day. Her legs tighten around his neck and she grabs his head for both more pleasure and to steady herself. Her eyes are shut tight in a mask of pure pleasure as her orgasm becomes drawn out with the man's expert ministrations.

He stops momentarily, letting the shivering woman slide down from his shoulders to her unsteady feet.

She looks down to a straining bulge in the man's loose sweatpants and begins to lightly run a fingernail along the length, easily measuring out 10 inches of pulsing meat.

"Will this be enough, ma'am?" he growls deeply.

Jing replies by slipping the sweats down slowly until his cock pops from the waistband, his thick sausage angling up towards his six-pack.

He suddenly breathes in when her tiny cold fingers wrap around his steaming hard-on; the long nails not able to meet around the thickness. Now it's her turn to show him her moves. She starts by slowly swallowing every inch of his cock while tilting her eyes up to watch his reaction.

Matt the butcher feels his cock expand even more as he watches the exotic slut's green eyes never break contact with him as his cock disappears into her shiny red lips into her near bottomless throat. Once her lips are in his pubes, she just sits there and begins gripping his flaring cock with her throat muscles.

"Fuckin-shit-hell!" he exclaims as the feeling around his dick increase pleasurably.

She then begins to bob her head on his tool slowly, her tongue seeming to trace every vein up and down as she works his tool. Matt has to lean back on one of the steel tables, as the Asian woman really knows her stuff. She quickly brings him to the edge only to back off and wills his cum to simmer down again. The sounds coming from her mouth can easily be heard over the air conditioner. When she cools him down for a third time, Matt pushes her off and lifts her to the table with her firm ass pointing in his direction.

Though it is cold in the room in her condition Jing doesn't feel it. Her body is easily generating enough heat to keep her warm. She scrambles to her elbows and knees and watches between her legs as Matt prepares an assault on her tight pussy.

Matt watches her ass shake in the air enticingly, her pink slit covered with her natural lubricant and her tight anal ring winking at him. He comes up behind her and places the head of his cock to her snatch and waits for her to make her move. It doesn't take long. She scoots back, trapping the head between her stretching cunt.

Jing hesitates for a moment, wondering if she can really take this monster. The decision is taken out of her hands as Matt grips her sweaty hips and sloooooowly slides in. Every vein and ripple in his cock flicks her electrified clit. She begins squealing in pleasure, her voice rising octave by octave, as she becomes fuller than she has ever been.

When he bottoms out Matt doesn't know if Jing has reached an octave only dogs can hear or whether she just can't breathe enough to squeal anymore. Either way, his cock is being massaged and gripped like a wet glove.

Jing pounds the table with her palm, causing the loud SMACKs to echo around the room, as her cunt convulses around the tree knocking on her cervix. Her heels fall from her feet as her toes curl with the extreme pleasure she feels.

Matt begins sliding his almost trapped nightstick in and out of the squeezing cunt as the woman suddenly begins wailing in her native language. This flips a switch in the man, as all control is lost. He savagely pistons his hips as Jing begins to cry out louder, still speaking Japanese breathlessly.

Her eyes are wide open yet blind as all of her senses are now focused entirely on the hard slamming she is receiving from her ebony stud. Pain and pleasure inter-mix as her pussy is stretched, massaged, and pounded at the same time.

Now she is continuously wailing in her native language as Matt begins the final stretch. He is jackhammering the girl so hard that the table has moved all the way across the room and is now pounding the wall.

"Where do you want it, bitch?" he asks as he feels his cock begin to prime for a truly explosive shot.

Jing somehow turns over and quickly hits the floor on her knees and begins to titty-fuck the massive organ between her sweaty breasts. She watches cross-eyed as his cock fucks her between her globes, its head sinking between her open mouth on every up swing.

Matt knows that he is close now. The cold air burns his lungs as his heart threatens to smash through his ribcage. He hears nothing but the pounding of his own heart in his ears as the familiar and extremely pleasant feeling of his burning cum on the edge of release.

Watching his expression change, Jing sucks half of the tool into her mouth and jerks off the rest with her spit-soaked hand. She is rewarded with a bear-like bellow as her fucker's cock pulses in her hand as jet after jet of his cream flood down her throat. She continues sucking, lightly swirling her tongue around the softening head, then she just plops down onto her numb ass on the floor with her back to the table.

Matt looks at the cute slut as she sits there on the floor, beautiful even in her disheveled state. She looks up, grins, and says something in Japanese, causing his dick to half stir.

"Say what?" he asks.

"I said let's get the fuck out of here. My ass is freezing!"