Shopping Spree

Story Info
At the store. It had been a while since they'd needed this.
3.6k words
4.09
21.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since they'd needed this.

He strode quickly toward the door, hoping he'd really find her there. The brief message he'd sent, proposing this place on this night, had gotten an equally brief response. In a way, that was perfect: it was what she knew he'd want. Still, one of these times, they might cross wires and be in the wrong place... and after all they'd gone through to find each other in the first place, any missed chance would be frustrating.

One of these times, too, maybe she'd get him arrested. He always thought about that as these evenings began. Still, when he reached the automatic door, he was moving faster than it wanted him to move. He stiffarmed it aside and entered, and paused to get his bearings.

Off to the right, toward the back of the store. Still moving quickly, he stepped that way, breathing deeply with the exertion of his walk, and with his body not quite knowing whether to be hard. Not that aisle, not the next one... but finally there she was, toward the back of the store past a pair of married shoppers, toying with items displayed on hooks.

The sight of her didn't exactly calm him, but his pace was more normal as he brushed past the others leaving the aisle. He took in the sight of her as he walked - the skirt, the heels - remembering her. She must have seen him first, because her smile couldn't be about the merchandise on the rack in front of her. He thought she'd seen him, at least - she had to be pretending, to be so unaware as he drew near.

To find out, once he was within arms' reach, he reached out to touch her hair. Wordlessly, his fingertips brushed the back of her neck, feeling the electricity of that first contact, skin-to-skin. Her body gave just one tiny quiver - from this, he was certain she had known he was there, and had been anticipating whatever touch came first.

His hand fell down to rest upon her hip, palm pressing against the top of her buttock. His fingers curled around towards the front, tips edging towards the territory they longed to visit. She shifted weight toward him and rose a fraction on her toes, as a subtle way to press against him, a way that just might not get them caught. To the old man that walked past them then, they seemed to be reading labels, but the man with the warming palm was busy trying to read the lady's mind.

Her mind was in a whirl; she barely knew what she was thinking herself. This man was a recurring fantasy to her most of the time, somebody you'd think about when the mood was right, the secret lover she kept just for her. Having him genuinely there, with that too-damn-right first touch, was just a bit different from what she'd been anticipating. Just like every time. She wanted to seduce and to amaze him with her daring... but for the moment, it was good to just stand still, just let it happen.... just to melt.

Unplanned and in unison, they shuffled slightly closer together; his right hip slightly overlapping her left. The curve of her body became pressed against his groin, and his grip on her other hip immediately tightened with the shock of it. Her smile widened as she thought "my goodness, he is happy to see me." Somehow drawing strength from that thought, she shifted to press more fully against that erection. After all, it was the reason she was there, fundamentally - she wanted to reassure it that she was happy too.

He drew a long breath as she ground her body against his shaft, acutely aware that the old man had not gone far, was within feet of him, could very well be watching. He was half terrified of some disgusted outcry, but half tempted to turn around and say "Watch me fuck her right here." Neither was quite the way he wanted this to end, and he believed he could feel either or both moments approaching... so reluctantly he shifted his body away from hers. Squeezing with the hand still grasping her, to reassure, he bent close to her ear and said:

"Next aisle."

Then he turned and walked away from her, aware his erection was noticeable, trying to think of a place to hide it other than the place he was wanting to hide it. He hoped she understood, hoped it wouldn't all go wrong right here. As he left the aisle and turned to the next one, he heard her footsteps... walking away. Dammit.

He stepped into the next aisle, which had no other shoppers. At least he had some space to curse himself. How did he let her get away? What the hell did he do wrong? Now what was he going to... oh.

He grinned ear-to-ear as she appeared at the far end of the aisle, peeking around the corner before stepping fully into view. He let his hands fall to his sides and kept the grin in place as he began walking slowly toward her.

She stepped toward him as well, watching the way his hands dangled at his waist, the way his fingers flexed, the way his eyes moved across her. Every sign she read said that he wanted to have her right there, and she was losing track of reasons why he shouldn't. About ten feet away from him, she turned abruptly to face the shelves and stopped, staring without seeing, trying to understand her own nerve endings. She already knew she was sexy, really she did - why did the way he looked at her in public make her weak?

His footsteps stopped right behind her, and for a moment there was nothing for her nerves to do except to know he was close. His right arm reached past her right shoulder, to touch the colorful merchandise on the shelf; he'd found the simplest excuse to be near to her. His foot shifted, their thighs touched... and again she felt the length of him pressed against her. She realized that she didn't even know if anyone could see them, that she wasn't even keeping track of where she was.

His breathing spoke only of his excitement, how thoroughly he wanted to press his body against hers. The scent of her was maddening him, reminding him how spectacular she was, that woman right against his body... how satisfying she could be... His left arm went around her midsection as his right drew back from the shelf. He had to hold her just then, and he didn't even consciously realize how his right hand was groping her breast until his thumb brushed across a barely-covered nipple.

He felt her weight sag back against him, then push back, shoulder blades against ribs. The contact overwhelmed her, her spinning mind taking refuge in what nerve endings could tell her. How could he know how she had ached for that intimate touch, how she had considered the feel of every blouse she owned before dressing that morning, how she had felt the material against her that afternoon when she visited the store to think about the night... He'd touched her perfectly again, and she leaned into it, hard, without thinking how obvious it would be to anyone watching. Not at first, at least, and when she did think of it, she immediately convinced herself that the embrace would look innocent enough, long enough...

They had been needing this for so long.

His hand froze in place as she squirmed against him, as he tried to keep some control of himself and what was happening. He'd already almost lost her once - he wouldn't be able to stand it if she got spooked, if he couldn't get her near him, against him, on him. The fingertips which had begun to close around her breast opened again, and his right hand shifted down to her abdomen, to rest above her navel. As innocently as he could manage, he caressed a small circle on her body, up to just below the curve of her breasts and then back down. Suddenly aware of how his arms were pressing her against his erection, he backed up slightly, reluctantly, hoping his hands could do enough for her on their own.

She exhaled slowly through her nose, resisting the urge to growl. Damn him, did he have to torture her like that? Hands, those hands, rubbing her, which was just why she'd answered him in the first place, but damn him, leaving her nipples so ready, she knew this blouse, she had to be so fucking obvious right now... getting so soaked from the center out... damn him... those hands...

She leaned her head backward, eyes closed, until her temple rested against his jaw. As he reflexively gathered her tighter against him, his failing shave rasped against her skin and drew that first little sound from her. One long breath later, relying on bone conduction, she spoke softly but clearly:

"Come after me. Garden center."

And suddenly she was breaking free of him, heels clicking down the aisle. Her legs were working like pistons, moving with a sudden burst of energy. She glance at the couple she passed toward the end of the aisle, ignoring the man's surprised survey of her body. Reaching the corner, she turned right... and disappeared into the store.

The couple continued walking - the man she'd left just stood for a moment, collecting himself as best he could. He drew one deep breath of his own, wheeled on one foot, and marched toward where she had vanished, aware of the couple only as obstacles he needed to move beyond. The woman's widening eyes as he stalked by went unnoticed, and he did not care that the couple had, without thinking, moved more closely together as he passed.

He was occupied with turning right, and scanning the store. He found the sign for the garden center, high up on the side wall, but no sign of her. Oh what the hell, did she really...? His mind jittered through a dozen things she might have done, as his body moved automatically, with long strides, toward the sign that he did see. His body seemed confident it would find her, and it walked his jittering mind to the proper door before he realized it.

The garden center door slid open as he approached, just slowly enough to break his stride. He stepped through it into the outdoors, his eyes swiveling, adjusting to the fading twilight. This area was not the most popular part of the store this time of day - it was just a glorified section of parking lot surrounded by chain-link fencing, on the side of the building farthest from the traffic. He tried to appear calm as he surveyed the scene.

Shelves, stacked piles of peat moss; rows of hanging plants passing their season. Overpriced wheelbarrows, et cetera, randomly parked here and there. A faint air-handler hum from somewhere. Her: nowhere to be found.

Wouldn't she have waited for him? Or would she have just gone and... He stood, barely balanced, for a moment; he made his choice, and stepped off to his left toward the rear of the store. Alert for any sign of anyone, he noticed no movement at all, in the garden center or the parking lot beyond.

Swearing under his breath, he ducked under the hangings, around the shelves, eyes seeking. A small "greenhouse" area for the more delicate plants proved empty as he passed, and he saw no one at all in any of the informally arranged walkways. As he drew level with the door to the greenhouse, he paused, looking around, mind eliminating everything he saw that wasn't female.

Bags of topsoil, musty bags of mulch... a faint chemical scent approaching him on the breeze, must be fertilizer... a baby forklift, stacks of empty pallets... his own ragged breathing... a faint giggle...

Aha. Behind the greenhouse. Of course.

She swallowed hard as his footsteps approached. Those footsteps had to be him, women don't ever walk like that. Do they? No, it had to be him... Each footfall, warmer or colder, took forever. Was the hiding place she'd chosen too concealed? Would he give up and just walk away?

The footsteps drew nearer, and suddenly it was him, very much so, all of him, right there, and she involuntarily stepped back toward the chain link fence. Even knowing him already from before, even having breathed him in already on that night, her head still swirled with an instant of something like terror to know that he had her alone.

She was beautiful, as always, again, and that's as close as he came to thinking once he was near her. One arm shot out to brace against the fence above her as he leaned in, and his other hand went to cradle her jaw, softly, to see her eyes flare as he gently tipped her face upward.

It began, as always, with a kiss. It was the moment that told them the fantasy was becoming substantial, that their bodies were solid and touching at last. She melted, he hardened, as they tasted of each other - settling their nerves, heightening their fires.

His hand finding her hip, at the spot where he'd first gripped her, pulling her to press against him. His erection grinding into her, him growling into the kiss. Her sound, involuntary, somewhat higher-pitched. His hand slid upward to her breast, hers squirmed downward between them to clutch his cock. No one was doing much thinking anymore, and the daylight faded quickly.

When he could stand it no longer, he pulled away half a step, his hands finding her shoulders, her hand still caressing and stroking him through his slacks. Slowly but firmly he turned her around; her eyes widened and she allowed her arms to fall to her sides - reluctant, but then again not. He reached down to catch her wrists - one, two, - and placed her hands on the chain-link fence, just above her shoulder level. Gently he wrapped her fingers around the wire of the fence, and at the suggestion she gripped it until her knuckles whitened.

Still behind her, he reached around and moved his hand quickly down her front, unbuttoning her nearly to the navel. Hands back up for a moment to tug her open at the collar, and then one came around again, dipping into her clothing to collect the breast he'd sampled earlier. The small sounds they made as he found her nipple may have concealed the sliding door opening some yards away - neither was really sure, and they paused together. His other hand seemed more hurried, then, as it slid up a thigh, raising her skirt, bunching it around her waist.

He squeezed her breast as his hand slapped at the inside of a thigh; she wordlessly shifted her feet farther apart. She was going to look like such a slut if they got caught... Her arms and the fence took more of her weight as his hand cupped her pussy from behind. She closed her eyes and arched her back even more - if she did get caught, she was determined to look just right for him. His fingers moved quickly to curl around her mound, and to shift firmly on her skin, distributing the wetness he found on her along her lips, across her clit.

Sudden light caused her to open her eyes again. Headlights - a vehicle rounding the side of the building, going into a long turn to head back out toward the main road. Just enough daylight remained for her to recognize it as a minivan, as the lights swept across them where they stood out in the open. Every inch of her skin felt warm as the beams played along her. Her knees wobbled for a moment as the van braked.

She whimpered just a little as the van turned back, and approached their section of fence slowly. His hands never wavered in their steady caresses as the minivan drew closer, headlights framing her, and came to a stop not twenty feet outside the fence. Her heart pounded as she heard its transmission shift into park, and she blinked as the headlights switched off, leaving only the running lights shining. She felt compelled to raise her face to look, but she could not see through the windshield. Just the driver? A couple? A van-load? It's not like she didn't already know she was sexy enough for anyone's eyes, what with the way her man was breathing, and with the way his hands were touching her, teasing her... not stopping... taking her...

Without warning, her eyes closed and the fence had to take her weight, as spasms began to roll through her. She'd certainly have lost her balance and fallen, had his hand between her legs not shifted to steady her, his fingers shifting to guide her through the sharp, deep waves she released.

Mother FUCK, he thought as his hand grew damp. They were so utterly busted, playing around out here like this. He'd finally been getting his hands on her, and then that damn van pulled up just as she started moaning... Who knows who was between them and the door by now, waiting to stop them, to shame them, for needing what they needed...

Fuck it, he thought - I'm not going to jail with my dick dry. Watch THIS, you fuckers.

His hands freed his cock as he stared at that windshield, and returned to clamp on her hips. He couldn't tell who might be watching either. His cock could not have cared less. The load he'd built for her shifted in his balls as his shaft rubbed against her, as he fumbled instinctively for just the right angle.

She felt his head probing and steadied her legs, despite wanting so badly to push back against him. Instead she wound up on her toes as he thrust, his knees straightening to drive inside and lift her. They were motionless for a moment just then, both trying not to shout.

The headlights of the van flashed, just once.

Her mouth dropped open, and she turned her left cheek to her shoulder as he began, determinedly, to move. She tried to move with him, to tame him enough to contribute, but she needed to stay braced against the fence to keep him from knocking her over. She gave up and posed then, and let him have her, balancing on the heels she'd chosen just in case it happened this way. She could feel her tits swaying wildly, nipples brushing against her pretty open blouse, in and out of it as his rhythm rocked her. She knew it was wicked of her to be here, getting so fucked, so openly - she knew what an eyeful the van must be getting - but just then, she could feel nothing deeper than the need, the wild need, the sweet need. She hoped the way she was serving it looked as good as it felt... as he felt... crazy inside her... out of control... shaking, shuddering, out of control...

Who knows how long it took before his first spurts filled her. She knew she'd have bruises from his grip on her ass, but really, the way that he'd clung to her, he could have done that to her instantly. He pulsed inside her forever, enough to prove to the world she deserved it, and her body shivered along as she felt each twitch.

Some timeless moments later, he pulled gently away from her, feeling every inch of her slip along his semi-hard penis. He hated to set her free of him, but they had to get moving; he couldn't let her get caught like this, not with how good she had been. His fingers relaxed on her slowly - he knew the next time he needed this, the next time he had to send her a message with a destination, this would be the moment that brought him back.

Her head hung limply as she felt him slide out and away, her body still braced in quiet acceptance, on proud display. Her head snapped up a moment later, as she heard the tires scrape and engine rev, as the minivan continued the tight turn it had begun just to see what she could do. Within inches of the fence it came, before circling away around the vacant side lot and disappearing past the front of the store. She watched it go as she tried to repair her composure, to straighten her seams, to make her aching fingers do up the buttons on her blouse. Did all that just happen? She could feel it, seeping out - of course it had just happened. But could anyone tell? Did everyone know? Oh fuck, they should, they really should...

She turned at last toward him, standing straight and proud and (she hoped) presentable, searching for his silhouette in the now-fallen darkness. She found him against the light from the door to the store. He'd been looking around, scouting their way back, making sure they were safe. Just then, he felt he could rip a way for them through the fence if that was what it took to make his girl happy, and the way he moved as he searched made that quite plain. "Oh, look at you," she whispered, prouder still.

Surprisingly, he'd found the way back to the front of the store clear. He turned back to her, extending a sticky hand to lead her forward. Daintily, she placed her small hand in his.

12