Shopping with Daddy

Story Info
Baby girl and Daddy go on a shopping trip.
992 words
3.74
27.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For me, being a baby girl with a Daddy is new and exciting...Daddy takes me to places that I have never been and god it is amazing! So when Daddy and I get together it is always an adventure and is HOT HOT HOT!!

We met at our local mall one morning as Daddy had some things he wanted to pick up for his small humans. Daddy hopped into my van and we took our time with some small talk and some much needed hugs and kisses. God how I love Daddy's kisses! They are intoxicating and so delicious! After we adjusted things we headed into our shopping adventure. We talked and went about our vanilla business as any normal couple would, but the fact that we are far from vanilla is so exciting. I never know what Daddy has in store for me, just that whatever it is Daddy will protect me and I will be just fine. As we are walking through the mall, I feel like I'm on cloud nine, completely wrapped up in the high that I feel when I'm with Daddy. We are like teenagers in adult bodies. I am in my Daddy bubble as I call it. All I can do is watch Daddy as he walks and talks to me. I am oblivious to anyone and anything around me.

Earlier Daddy told me that I am to wear my normal attire which is, jeans with no panties and a shirt with no bra. So I am in my Daddy bubble and I'm already excited and wet from our make out session, and I know that by the end of all of this, I'm going to be like a waterfall, Daddy has a that effect on me!

We make our way to our favorite store, Victoria Secrets! Gotta love seeing what they have in stock. I love going in there and finding panties or thongs for Daddy. I'll try them on and send him pics to see what his wishes are for me to purchase. I know that Daddy wants to take me into the dressing room and have my way with me. He always mentions it...will it happen to today??? I'm so high on anticipation but unfortunately they don't have anything that interests Daddy's taste today, so we leave and head to another store.

We take a short walk almost directly across from Victoria Secrets to Books-A-Million. Daddy is looking for a particular book series for his small humans...so we are looking up and down a few aisles til he spots the particular series. He's looking at them, and I'm standing close by but a little bit in front of him. He comes closer to me and says to me loud that I can hear him, "Baby girl, you look so beautiful and good. I need to touch my pussy!" With that, he inserts his hand into my jeans and takes his pussy in his hand. I just melt into him. I become this wet gushy mess that only Daddy can do. He inserts his finger in my waterfall pussy. He does what only Daddy does...no words can describe that feeling that comes over you when you are completely and utterly mush in your Daddy's hand! I am in my Daddy bubble that whatever Daddy wants I do without hesitation. There could be a million people surrounding us and I could care less. I am completely oblivious to anyone and anything around me...I can only hear Daddy and His voice.

The next thing I hear, is Daddy telling me he has to have me. He takes me by my hand and leads me towards the restrooms. I follow without hesitation towards the men's restroom. Daddy makes sure there is no one in there and brings me in. We go into the stall and Daddy locks it so that no one can enter. Daddy unbuttons those tight fuck me jeans that he fills out so well, pulls out his yummy cock and with a handful of hair, I am on my knees sucking his delicious cock until he is fully hard. There is nothing like sucking your Daddy's cock to get you wetter than you already are. There is NO long cock worshiping going on today...Daddy means business and He is going to get what he wants, how he wants it. He tells me to get up and pull my jeans down. I do as directed. He turns me around and tells me to bend over. And without warning, his yummy cock is buried deep inside his wet and wanting pussy. Daddy takes his pussy with powerful, hot thrusts that you can feel all the way in your throat.

It is absolute heaven! I am face into the wall in front of me, with my shoulders holding me so that I don't fall over face first into the concrete below. The next thing I know, Daddy thrusts his hard cock into his ass with long full strokes and I take it like the good slut he has trained me to. Basking in Daddy's powerful strokes, as he gets closer to cumming, he switches back to his wanting pussy. He pushes his huge cock up into my wanting womb and explodes like a volcano! Breathless and filled to the brim with Daddy's cum and leaking, I pull my jeans back up and just bask in the hotness of our juices mixed together. I still have my duty of making sure that Daddy is clean, so I bend over and taking his still hard cock in my mouth to lick and suck him clean. So delicious...Daddy's cum and his pussy juice mixed together...Heaven on earth. I walk out of the restroom with the biggest grin on my face and without a care. Daddy cleans up and comes out shortly. We walk out to our cars, kiss goodbye, filled and satisfied until the next time we see each other!