Shopping with Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike looked hopefully at Meryl, as if he was expecting her to blow him. All she did was nod and slowly unzip her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. I took her butt and pulled her hips towards me, enjoying the look and scent of her trimmed bush up close.


"So, are you two married?" Meryl asked, as my tongue started making little circles on her pussy lips.

Mike burst out laughing. "No way! We just hang out together. I don't have a girlfriend", he added, looking at Meryl meaningfully.

For the next couple of minutes, I gave Meryl the best blowjob I could, as I fingered my own pussy almost to orgasm. Meryl's legs spread wider to give me access, but I could see she wasn't relaxed enough to come. Mike stood nearby, watching, his hand rubbing an obviously hard dick through his pants.

I pulled my mouth away from Meryl and she took a couple of steps back. "Have you ever seen another couple have sex, Meryl?" I asked.

Mike's eyes looked at me expectantly, and then at Meryl for her answer. "No, definitely not", she said, cautiously. "Are you going to do it? Now?"

I leaned back onto the sofa, holding my legs wide apart by the ankles. "Well, if Mike wants to come over here, I'd be very happy", I giggled.

Within seconds, Mike had pulled his pants and shorts down and his thick purple cock was sticking out nicely. He looked to Meryl, as if he expected some sort of compliment.

She just stood aside silently, however, watching us both. Mike kneeled on the floor again and, in one smooth action, his cock was deep inside me.

"Oh, Mike! That feels sensational!" I cried, as I enjoyed that feeling of fullness when a fat cock is in me.

Mike started pumping away, slowly, then quickly, and I was pleased to see Meryl's own hand go to her pussy and start moving rapidly. She started making little panting noises and I could also feel Mike's cock getting fatter.

"Oh, yeah!" Mike said, as he pushed hard against me and came. I could feel a big spurt deep inside me and I held him tight. I wanted that hard feeling to stay inside me for a little longer, as I watched Meryl pleasure herself.

"Sit", I said softly to Mike, as he pulled out and slumped onto the sofa next to me. We both watched Meryl, whose loose dark hairs were stuck to her perspiring forehead as two slender fingers continued in and out of her squelching pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh", she panted softly as her eyes met mine. Suddenly, she came. Her face froze and the colour drained quickly. Her hand stayed where it was and her legs trembled for a few seconds.

"Come, sit here", I said quietly, patting the seat next to me. She squeezed next to me, breathing heavily, her legs outstretched, a finger still inside herself.

The three of us sat silently on the sofa and I listened to a clock tick and the hum of shoppers outside in the arcade.

"Well, Meryl, how did that feel?" I asked, turning to her, putting a hand on her damp thigh. By now, her hands were in her lap and she looked normal, although a little dishevelled.

She smiled and leaned down, pulling her skirt towards her. "I suppose I'd better open the shop again, huh?"

As she stood and pulled her skirt on and then turned towards the door, she added, "You guys can keep my g-string if you like."

12