Shopping With Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face was covered with Sharon's sweet nectar. The taste of her excitement was absolutely divine as I diverted my attention back to her clit. Sucking her thick, swollen labia into my mouth, I began flicking my tongue from side to side across Sharon's aroused clit. She screamed wildly, pulling my hair and clamping her soft, milky thighs against my face as she began to climax. Her entire body shook and convulsed as she erupted.

After several moments, Sharon's intense orgasm began to subside. She sat back up and our lips met once again. Our excitement once again rose quickly as we both relished in the taste of Sharon's sweet pussy juice covering my face. As the passion of our kiss mounted, Sharon slid one hand between us. She quickly found the bulge in my jeans and squeezed my manhood, moaning deeply as she did. Frantically, Sharon tried to release my throbbing member from captivity.

Climbing onto the running board of my truck, I assisted my wanton shopping companion with my jeans. Sliding both my jeans and boxers over my ass, my massive cock sprang free. The look in Sharon's eyes showed me her approval. Taking hold of my cock, Sharon bent over and hungrily took the head of it into her warm mouth. Her tongue danced around the tip causing my head to spin and my knees to weaken.

Sharon's mouth felt incredible on my cock, but just as badly as she had craved for attention, as did I to feel my cock buried deep within her velvety pussy. I pulled Sharon from her man-sized meal and laid her back across the front seat, her head coming to rest on the arm rest. Taking hold of my mammoth cock I teased Sharon's inviting pussy with its' head. Sliding it along the length of her pussy and rubbing and slapping it on her hard tiny clit almost sent her over the edge. Desperate to feel me inside her, Sharon reached between us and took hold of my cock, guiding it to the opening of her love canal.

We both watched intently as the head of my cock was consumed by Sharon's pussy. I began fucking her slowly with just the head of my cock. Sharon rocked her hips, trying desperately to pull my cock deeper inside her. Once I felt her muscles relax a bit I slowly pushed my throbbing cock in deeper. We both watched as inch by glorious inch of my cock disappeared inside Sharon's ravenous pussy. Once my cock completely disappeared from view, Sharon began grinding her pelvis against my hard stomach, my cock filling her completely.

With tantalizing long, slow strokes I fucked my companion. Sharon was hypnotized by the sight of my cock going in and out of her, stretching her pussy with each thrust. Her moans became much louder as I steadily increased the tempo. She reached between her soft thighs, stroking my cock, guiding it inside her with each thunderous stroke. I squeezed Sharon's exquisite tits together tightly, the bright red nipples pointing invitingly towards me. When I began to pinch and twist her abused nipples I could feel her muscles tighten around my throbbing cock. She heatedly began rubbing her clit. Her head thrashed from side to side as she once again climaxed, my cock glistening from her excrement. Sharon's entire body tensed and shook as her orgasm lasted what seemed an eternity.

Once Sharon's orgasm released its' grip of her senses, I helped her sit up and slid her over on the seat. Climbing up into my truck I sat where Sharon had laid, the seat soaked with her womanly fluids. One look into Sharon's eyes told me she was not through. She quickly straddled me, impaling my huge cock until her loins came to rest on mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed passionately. Sharon began rocking her hips back and forth, burying my cock deeper and deeper inside her. I could feel her vaginal muscles massaging my shaft as she manipulated her clit against the base of my cock. I clasped my strong hands on Sharon's firm, round ass, pulling her further onto my manhood. The rapidity of her motions was amplified by our ever heightening passion and lust. Once again I could feel Sharon's taut pussy clamping my cock like a vise. I could hold back no longer; neither could Sharon. We both climaxed together, our sweaty bodies pressed tightly together. Sharon shuddered with each wave of my warm cum shooting deep inside her. We stayed this way for several moments, taking delight in the moment of complete ecstasy.

Regaining our senses and realizing where we were, we both quickly dressed, looking around to see if we were being watched.

"Wow....That was fucking incredible!" I exclaimed. The look in Sharon's eyes echoed my sentiments. "Now what?"

"I think we should continue this at my place." Sharon coyly said. "Let's go get my car and you can follow me."

"But....your car's not running." I replied, confused by Sharon's remark. With a twinkle in her eye Sharon replied that her car was quite alright.

12