Short Cake

Story Info
He finds out how sexy an amputee can be.
1.9k words
4.44
68.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers

I’ve known Allison since the 3rd grade, we have been buddies through thick and thin forever it seems like. Her giving me an open ear, when I had girl troubles, and me for her when she wanted advice about boys. We never really thought about each other in any way but as a good friend. We both grew up and got Married, staying close friends we talked about once a week or so, had lunch together every now and then or a weekend BBQ now and then at one house or the others.

My marriage fell apart after 4 years, really tearing me apart. I was a mess for a couple of years after that, heavy drinking, some drugs, not really giving a shit about anything. Luckily my Ex and I had no children. Allison was there for me then too.

Terry, Allison’s husband had a beautiful Harley Davidson, and they rode all the time. “Week End Warriors” I called them jokingly. One evening last spring as they rode around enjoying the warming days, they were in a horrible accident, Struck by a Drunk Driver, another sad hit and run statistic the Police told me. Terry was killed instantly, Allison lived but lost both her legs about 3 inches below her hips.

Well to say she was crushed (no pun intended) was an understatement. Losing a loving husband and her legs was too much for her to bear. I really thought she was going to lose her mind! I saw her daily in the hospital and all during her recovery. Me always with a smile and a joke for her, driving her to her physical therapy sessions that she had no interest in.

“What’s the use? Anyone can drive a Wheelchair, but who would want a woman in one?”

What could I say? Allison is still a beautiful woman, long thick brown hair, dark skin and big brown bedroom eyes. Part of her therapy was to swim to exercise her upper body, and since I had a pool, I brought her over to the house

“Let’s go get wet, and do your exercises.”

“No, I don’t want you to see me like this. I’m so ashamed of the way I look now. I am too gross to be seen in public in a swim suit!””

“Bull Shit! And anyway, they would only see her from the chest up if they looked, and besides, there is only me here! Now Let’s go!”

She said “Your Crazy!”

We changed and I wheeled her to the edge of my pool, picked her up and carried her to the steps in the shallow end. She was holding the edge.

“The wall of the pool is OK, let go and swim over here, come on.”

She refused, so I grabbed her and pulled her away from it, her not happy with me at all. Swimming back, she held on to the wall again.

“You Mean Bastard.”

I laughingly agreed. That loosened her up some and she smiled the first time in months. We swam for a bit and she was tiring, as I went to help carry her out, holding her chest to chest, I picked her up her arms around my neck and I felt her nipples were hard and against my chest. I joked with her.

“Are you just chilly are really glad to see me?”

“I’m glad to see you!”

And she gave me a kiss, I just melted as I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and kissed her back. I helped her into her wheelchair and we went inside. She wanted to shower to get the chlorine smell off her. But couldn’t by alone since my house was not made for handicapped people.

“There is only one other way to do it that I know of, I will have to get in with you.”

She agreed and said “Only if you swear you won’t look at my stumps, They even make me sick.”

“I promise!” And I helped her into the shower as I climbed in behind her. This was different I thought, how the hell do I do this? We had her sitting on a towel to keep her from hurting from the pressure on her scars. And I held her up from the back as she washed.

“I will wash your back and hair if you want, but you would have to lean back between my legs so I could still hold you upright.”

“OK.”

As I washed her hair with her leaning back I totally forgot her handicap, I was lost in the feeling of her hair, and my dick was getting hard. I was not thinking and let her slip, she squealed as her head landed on my hard on. I was so ashamed as I rinsed her hair off, holding her in one hand and rinsing with other.

We got her dried off.

“Can I go take a nap? I/m really tired from swimming.”

“Sure, let me help you in there.”

I carried her to my room. Then I sat on the edge of the bed talking to her, my dick was still hard and I was having trouble hiding it from her.

“Did I do that to you? Did I make you hard?”

DAMN, Busted, I thought, I’m such a goof!

“Yes!”

“Even as ugly as I am?’ she questioned, I got instantly pissed.

“Allison, you are Not Ugly, you just don’t have any legs anymore, that’s all, You are still Allison, a Very Beautiful woman with so much more to give besides a fucking pedicure! Don’t say that shit again!”

Then I leaned over her and kissed her our first kiss as soon to be lovers. Her lips responded with such hunger, like she had to have my tongue in her or she would starve. I held her face in my hands and looking in her eyes.

“I have to have you!”

She looked away with tears in her eyes.

“No, we can’t. I can’t.”

“Yes, We can!”

I turned her back around holding her face in my hands. I then removed her T-Shirt, the only clothing she had on, as I kissed her dark nippled breasts. She grabbed my head burying it into her chest, holding me tightly on her. Crying, as I sucked her tits, then gasping loudly, as I touched her hairy pussy. I rubbed her slick slit with my middle finger then slipped it inside her wet pussy. She came immediately, I slid my face down towards her pussy.

“NO, Please, Don’t do that, I don’t want you to see me down there like that!”

I put my fingers on her lips.

“It’s OK.”

Then began to move down her stomach kissing it licking her belly button slowly licking down to her hairy pussy. Putting my hands under her hips picking her up and sticking my tongue in as deep as I could. Her orgasm was so intense as I sucked on her clit that she squirted her thick liquids into my mouth, I swallowed as much as I could, loving her taste and her reaction to our sex together.

I crawled up then kissing her full lips.

“I love you Allison! I always have.”

Then I entered her wet pussy with my thick cock. I marveled at her tightness, feeling her wetness on me as I held her hips up, thrusting as I kissed her all over her face. Her moans were music to my ears as she began to cum again, this time on my thick hard cock. I then turned us over with her on top of me. She wiggled around like a fish out of water as she fucked me.

I was holding her up by her firm tits, pinching her nipples lightly. She had so much pent up frustration from not having had sex for the last 8 months that she couldn’t stop her massive orgasms from exploding from deep inside her belly.

“Fuck me baby, FUCK ME HARD!” she was screaming.

Never wanting to disappoint a woman in need, I did. I grabbed her hips tightly and picked her up, sliding her whole body to the tip of my cock then slamming her down against me, her hands against my chest, my mouth watering as her tits bounced when I did it. As her nipples danced in unison, I continued my assault on her dripping pussy, her multi orgasms causing me to slam her harder against me.

“I’m CUMMING Allison, Oh FUCK, I’m Cumming honey!”

I shot my heavy load into her beautiful wet pussy, as I let her fall on my chest hugging her tightly still fucking her, slower now as my orgasm subsided. As we lay there holding each other, our chests heaving from the work out we just had.

“Did you mean it? Did you mean it when you said you loved me?”

I assured her I meant it from the bottom of my heart and with all my being. She smiled at me.

“I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t just the heat of passion or pity! Because, I love you too!”

“Really? You love me too?”

She shook her head Yes.

“Now I DO pity you!” I said as we both laughed

My heart would’ve leapt from my chest if she had not been laying on it. I asked her right then to Marry Me, and she said “Yes” As we made love again she wiggled down her face warm against my hardening cock, she looked up as she held it in her soft hand.

“I do love you!”

Then put her luscious full lips around my cock, sucking me softly running her tongue on the underside, rolling it around the head of my cock. All the while, she was tickling my hairy balls. I have had my fair share of head jobs. None of which could compete with the one she was giving me now. She made love to it with her mouth moaning as she sucked. Murmuring how she loved its taste and how it felt in her mouth, so hard but so soft and warm.

I shifted us around so we could eat each other. I have never been one to eat a fresh fucked cum filled pussy before, but my feelings for her at that moment shot down any reservations I may have had. As I dove head first into her pussy sucking her juicy slit as she sucked my cock. Her taste driving me over the edge as I filled her mouth with my thick load of cum, when she tasted it spurting deep in her mouth her Orgasm immediately followed. I turned around to face her kissing her deeply tasting each others cum on our lips and tongues, we held each other like it was our last night on Earth.

She conceived our first child that Night, We have now been married 15 years and have 4 children, and still are so very much in love with each other. I still think she is the most beautiful woman I know (she still thinks I’m crazy) and she is the best friend I could ever have.

She loves to suck my cock, with me holding her shoulders to balance her. And since she is at the perfect height, it works out great!

I lovingly call her “Short Cake”

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened, it was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers