Short-Time With Josephine

Story Info
Filipina friend takes care of absent wife's hubby.
1.5k words
4.07
108.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josephine is a friend of my wife. She's a Filipina, about 32 years old, married with two small kids. Her husband works overseas, so she's alone for long periods. My wife was going away for a couple of months and she surprised me by saying that she had arranged for Jo to "look after me" while she was away.

Actually, I'd never thought of Jo sexually before. She was certainly quite pretty, about 5'3", softly curling black hair and maybe just a few pounds overweight, but now that my wife had been away for a couple of weeks, I began to think again about Jo. Maybe she was prettier than I had thought after all. And with her husband away for so long, she must be quite frustrated at times. One day, while the kids were at school, I gave her a call.

She picked up and laughed, "Michael, I was expecting you to call. What took you so long?"

I stammered, "Er… Kate said that if … er."

"I know what Kate said." She giggled, "Just come on over. I'll be ready for you."

I was over to her place in 15 minutes. She answered the door wearing jeans and a white cotton t-shirt. She looked very pretty indeed now and my cock began to respond accordingly. After a little small talk, she said she had to get something upstairs and asked if I would come with her. I followed her readily. To my surprise, she headed straight for her bedroom.

In the bedroom, she walked across to the window and drew the shades, so that only a small amount of dim light entered the bedroom. I closed the door and waited.

"Now Mike," said Jo, "I'm yours to do whatever you like. Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Are you serious?" I gasped.

"Of course I am. That was the deal with Kate. She said I should look after you."

"Well … er, sure." I stammered.

"OK, so let's get going. Now, do you want me to get undressed, or would you prefer …"

"Let me help." I interrupted, moving across to where she was standing. My fingers fumbled with the buttons of her blouse, unfastening it and then pulling it out of the waistband of her jeans. Underneath she wore a plain black bra. I brushed my fingers across the top of her breasts.

"I like your perfume." I commented, as I tugged clumsily at the button on her jeans.

"Shalimar" she giggled nervously. "Here, let me." She quickly unzipped her jeans and dropped them to the floor. She looked pretty standing there in her bra and panties. Smiling shyly, she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra, sliding it off her shoulders to reveal nice, rather firm breasts, topped with very large dark brown nipples.

"Want me to undress you now?" she asked. I nodded and she began to efficiently unbutton my shirt, sliding it off my shoulders and then rubbing her hands across my chest. As she did so, her naked breasts also stroked my chest, sending an electric shock through me and I noticed her nipples begin to visibly stiffen.

"You have a nice body." She smiled.

"Thanks." I replied, tentatively reaching out and touching her breasts, "So do you. You have beautiful breasts." They were indeed, very nice. Despite two children, they were still firm and smooth.

She responded by looking into my eyes and then kissing me deeply on the mouth. She kissed nicely, her tongue very active and I felt her tug at my belt and then unfasten my pants as I ran my fingers over her naked back. I helped her push my pants to the floor and then stepped out of my boxers. My cock, which was by now quite hard, sprang up.

"Oh, Michael", she gasped, "you're so big."

"You're making me bigger every minute." I joked. "Come, let me help you out of those." I said, slipping my fingers into the waistband of her panties and easing them over the curve of her buttocks. We kissed again and this time I pressed my hardness against her, feeling the coarse hair of her mound against me.

"You're my first Filipina." I said as we moved over to the bed.

"Really?" she asked, "You never tried one in Manila?"

"No." I confessed. "I've slept with Thai and Chinese women before, and even a Vietnamese, but never a Filipina."

"Well," she smiled, "here's your chance. I'm all yours to do whatever you like."

"Anything?" I smiled, gently pushing her back on to the bed.

"Well, let's just start slowly, shall we?" she smiled. We kissed again, nice and slowly, savouring the taste of each others' tongues and I caressed her soft breasts, feeling her nipples spring to life under my touch.

"Lovely nipples." I said, as they stiffened between my fingers. Indeed they were, hard and brown and long.

"I like to have them sucked." Suggested Jo. Immediately I started kissing and sucking on them one by one. Jo clasped my head to her and began breathing more heavily. "Oh, yes, that's nice. Mmmmm…." She groaned. My hand went down between her legs, feeling the coarse thickness of her hair and finding her slit. I was surprised to find she was already very wet. "Mmm … seems you like this." I laughed. She nodded as we kissed again. "Like me to eat you?" I whispered, staring into her eyes. "Yes." She hissed. I sat up and parted her legs wide to expose her glistening pussy, then bent down to breathe in the sweet aroma of her arousal. As I began to softly run my tongue up and down her labia she groaned and reached up to grasp the headboard.

"Mmmmm … I do believe you like this a lot." I joked. She responded by pressing my head down more firmly, and I grasped her ass in both hands as I probed her slit with my tongue, finding her hard little clit and nibbling on it. Jo groaned deeply and began thrusting her hips back and forth. She began to rock slowly backwards and forwards on me and I grasped her ass to ease my tongue deeper into her. "Not so rough," she warned. "I'm very sensitive. I'll cum much quicker if you just do it gently."

"OK", I adjusted my position and slowed down my thrusting to gentle to and fro movements, concentrating on her enlarged clit.

"That's it." she gasped. "Oh, yes, that's so nice. Keep going just like that."

I reached up and gently caressed the small pink bud of her clitoris with my finger at the same time as I licked her cunt. She grunted as I did so and began squirming, panting rapidly as her orgasm began to build up. All of a sudden, with a squeal and a giggle, she came. "Oh yeah …. Oh … YES … mmmmm… that was soooooo nice." She exclaimed.

I kissed her and rolled her over onto her back, pausing for a while to suck on her puffy brown nipples. She reached down and grasped my cock in her hand. "That's very nice, but I really need this inside me." She urged, parting her legs wide to allow me a beautiful view of her pale pink pussy, already shiny and sticky with her love juice. I desperately wanted to cum by now, so I didn't object at all. Kneeling beside her, I guided my cock into her, sliding my full length easily into her now that she was already so wet. I watched as the full length of my cock slid slowly into her slick pussy. "Gosh, you're so big." she exclaimed. "It feels so nice." She was quite tight, but very, very wet and I drew up my knees and began to thrust a little harder. I kissed her again and began fucking her harder and harder as we continued to kiss greedily. Very soon I felt myself coming close to orgasm.

"Make sure you don't cum inside me, won't you?" she gasped.

"Don't worry." I responded.

I felt my orgasm approaching and slowed down a little, enjoying the sensation of sliding my whole length in and out of her, and watching my glistening cock disappear through the thick black forest of her pubic hair. At last, I couldn't hold back any more and withdrew as my cock went into spasm and erupted. The first jet of cum landed high on Jo's belly. I took hold of my cock and aimed the second spurt right onto her thick black pubic hair, milking my cock until every drop was out and then rubbing the tip up and down her sensitive slit.

"Oh God, that was so nice." murmured Jo, dreamily sliding her fingers through the thick white cum splattered over her belly. "I'm glad Kate's going to be away for a bit longer."

"So am I." I laughed. "No wonder they call Filipinas little brown fucking machines. You were great."