Shortcut

Story Info
Coworkers take the long way for coffee.
1.1k words
23.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time Tess shook his hand, she knew that eventually they would fuck. David, newly hired in her company, had leaned across her desk casually, his perfect white cuff showing from his jacket sleeve, to clasp her hand in his own. He didn't shake it hard, or grind her knuckles against one another. He merely took it in his own, applied gentle pressure, and released it. The feeling of his hand sent tingles into her belly, tendrils of warmth into her limbs. She had shifted in her chair, amazed at the gathering wetness between her legs. She had crossed her legs defiantly, noticing the ring on his left hand. He's married, she told herself. The inner Tess, who had taken in his feigned innocence and his subtle glance at her breasts, said "Who gives a shit?" But she had done nothing to encourage him.

Three months later, they met in the copy room. Tess was cursing at the copier, David frowning at the coffee pot. She threw her papers down on the counter, pushed her auburn hair behind her ear, and looked at him. He turned and met her gaze.

"Want to get some coffee?" he asked, grinning at her frustration.

"Yes, please, get me the hell out of here," Tess smiled back, anxious to get outside and smoke, get away from the building, get him alone, finally.

As they walked down the street, David changed places with her immediately so that he walked nearest to the street. Good breeding, good clothes, she thought, feeling the wetness again and wondering where the hell it was coming from. He placed his hand on the small of her back as they crossed the street, and then veered down an alley dominated by brick.

"Shortcut," he said, "and can I have a drag of that?"

She passed him her cigarette and wondered what shortcut meant, exactly. The sky was threatening rain, and neither of them had an umbrella or a nearby awning to duck under. But she followed him anyway, curious about where he was leading her.

She didn't have to wait long.

In the alley, he dropped the cigarette to the ground, and put his hand again on the small of her back. He guided her to the left, where a small staircase led down to a garden level apartment. She went down the stairs first, her heart hammering a staccato beat in her chest as it began to rain.

He pushed her back against the wooden door, one hand on her chest, cupping her breast. She moaned against her will, and felt her pussy tighten. His mouth met hers, their tongues touching, and she reached out to feel his cock inside his pants. He was hard, harder than she expected, and his fingers found their way inside of her shirt to pull on her nipple. She unzipped his pants and took out his cock, rubbing her thumb in slow circles around its tip. He leaned against her, thinking how badly he wanted to feel her, to fuck her.

She turned to face the door, guiding his hand into the waistband of her black tights, encouraging him to pull them down to her thighs. He did as she wished, then slipped his finger into her pussy and felt her wetness on his hand. She fucked his hand hard, pushing her ass back against him, feeling him grow even harder.

He pivoted her around and dropped to his knees in front of her, tearing her tights down her legs as he pushed his tongue onto her clit. Tess pulled his head into her, legs going weak, but refusing to buckle. His tongue formed a delicate route from clit to pussy, tasting her, teasing her. Finally, as she was ready to come, he pushed a finger into her ass. She moaned as his finger went in, and immediately felt herself orgasm. Her come ran down her inner thigh, which he caught with his mouth, tongue licking and savoring the taste of her.

She pulled David upright again, and fell to her bare knees on the pavement, pulling his cock to her mouth, plunging him deep inside her throat. She trailed her teeth gently along the length of him, hearing his breath catch as he whispered words she did not hear. Tess clasped her hand around his cock and stroked as she sucked, cupping her other hand around his ass and pulling him closer. He wrapped his hand into her hair and pulled, rougher than she imagined he would, which only made her hotter. She felt him stiffen, knew he was ready to come, and abruptly stopped and got to her feet.

David stood behind her, lifted her hair and kissed the nape of her neck, inching her body against the door. She closed her eyes, and felt the wood against her chest. Opening her eyes, she felt him push into her, and she gasped and pushed her ass backwards to meet him. He grasped her hips with both hands, pulling her body to meet his cock.

"Yes, David, faster, harder," she spoke to the wood, her hair falling in damp curls around her face.

He pounded her pussy desperately, finding rhythm in the movement of her body and the steady fall of the rain. His shirt was wet, his hands slick as he felt her tighten around his cock, and she writhed as her second orgasm overtook her. He rammed his cock into her harder, her abdomen striking the door as her come ran freely down her legs. He cupped both of her breasts, squeezing her nipples between thumb and forefinger, hearing her screams echo in the stairwell.

And he came harder than he had ever come in his life, knowing the force of it was bouncing inside her and setting her off again. His legs shook with his effort; he saw tiny sparks behind his eyelids when he squeezed his eyes shut. His cock plunged into her one last time, and then they rested against the door, still feeling the echoes in their bodies, and the rain dampening their hair.

At the corner they parted, each going their own way back to the office, adjusting clothing and reliving what had just happened. Tess sat at her desk late that afternoon, her hair dry and pinned up with a pencil, still feeling his cock piercing her, shuddering with pleasure at the memory. David sat in his office down the hall from her, still feeling her hair in his hand and his cock deep in her mouth, lost in the fantasy of meeting her again.

The next morning, as Tess stood outside the building smoking, David walked up from the parking lot, his perfect cuff showing from his jacket sleeve, and said, "Hey, Collins, can I have a drag of that?" He took the cigarette from her hand and turned toward the coffee shop, looking over his shoulder to see if she was following.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jealous Neighbors Neighbors watch my hot wife enjoy a night alone.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hot Tub Fun with New Neighbors Hot tubing at night with wine and two sexy women.in Interracial Love
Adult Resort I wasn’t sure what to expect at an adult resort. I loved it!in Erotic Couplings
Neighbors Getting friendly with the neighbors leads to a lot more.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Step MILF Meeting step father's new girlfriend.in Mature
More Stories