Shorty: My Stud Son

Story Info
Son has quick encounter with his Mother.
811 words
3.91
307.8k
74

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sghoul
sghoul
776 Followers

This is a TERRIBLY short I am throwing out in hopes that it will get me back in the mood to finish the several stories I have floating in my head. Hope you enjoy. Comments are welcome and appreciated!

It was late Friday night when I was awoken to the sound of the front door. My little Mikey was home. I say 'little', but in pretty much every way that was no longer the case. My soon to be nineteen year old son had led his team to State victory as the quarterback this year, giving him a full ride to college. Speaking of college, if I remembered right, he was returning from a date with one (or more) of the several college girls he was dating. I was quite proud of his success with 'the ladies', especially that he was able to entice older girls.

I thought of my handsome son as I heard him climb the stairs and fumble a bit in his room. I thought about how much he had changed this last year. How confident he had grown. How proud I was of him. How happy he made me.

I was jostled from my half asleep thoughts by my son's voice.

"Mom, are you awake?" He asked, not really trying to whisper.

"For you dear, of course I am."

"Good." He said. In the dim light it looked like my son was naked. "Cindy and I had a good time tonight but she was only able to get me off once. Think you can help?"

His question was rhetorical. He had already begun climbing into bed before I could answer.

"Oh, yes sweetie!" I said, as he squatted over my head. I felt the bulbous head of his dick against my lips as his limp yet enormous cock came into view.

I welcomed my son's manhood into my mouth and he quickly began to thrust his hips up and down. I could taste the tangy flavor of what I assumed to be Cindy's pussy, which caused my own pussy to begin to drool. It was such a turn on to know that my son had been having his way with one of his sexy girls earlier to night, and now he was having his way with me!

His cock was swelling, stretching my lips and working its way down my throat. I felt my husband roll away from us, trying to ignore what was going on. Poor man. Knowing that his own little penis couldn't even reach my throat, yet his son's was reaching deep down and he wasn't even fully hard.

Once erect, my son began to hammer his massive cock in and out of my throat. He was just using me for his own pleasure, and I was fine with that. Over the past year, he had brought me more than enough of my own.

The bed bounced violently, his huge balls beating against my chin. He was in no way trying to hide from his father the fact that he was fucking the throat of his own mother. Ever since my husband had walked in on Mikey and me (and then subsequently being cuckolded by my manly son), Mikey loved lording it over my husband that I was now Mikey's and no longer his.

Mikey grunted above me as his horse cock battered my poor throat. Mikey can last for quite some time when he wants, but right now he just wanted release, so I knew this would be quick. I reached up and began to massage and squeeze his bloated balls. If he had only cum once with Cindy, I knew I would be getting quite a load. I had to swallow constantly because of the steady stream of pre-cum oozing from his cumslit. My working throat muscles only added to his pleasure. And in short order I felt his nutsack tighten and his gigantic dick swell, stretching my throat and lips to their limit.

And then he came. A torrent of thick, hot, creamy seed filling my mouth and throat. Even after months of practice, I could never swallow fast enough. So as usual a fair amount squirted from the tight seal of my mouth, dripping down my cheeks and chin.

Mikey noisily backed his deflating cock from my mouth as he climbed off the bed. Now free of the forced 'O' shape, a smile came to my lips as I scooped his remaining cum with my fingers and licked them clean.

"Don't worry mom." He said as he kissed my forehead. "I'll take care of you in the morning."

Worry? Why would I do that? He had already taken care of me twice today, and pretty much every day before that in the last year. As I drifted off, I dreamed of all of the orgasms that the future held.

sghoul
sghoul
776 Followers