Should I Fall out of Love? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1104
jc1104
52 Followers

"I just try to block it out," I replied.

"Well, if you ever need to get away from it, just give me a call," Jeremy said. "I'm sure we could figure something out."

I flushed. "Thanks. I may have to hold you to that."

I led Jeremy into the living room. "Look, my don't you have a seat. Find something to watch on Netflix or something. I'm going to make something to drink. Would you like another Coke?"

"No, I'm good," Jeremy replied, sitting down on the middle seat of the couch.

I handed him the remote, and our fingertips touched for a fraction of a second upon the exchange. I cannot speak for Jeremy, but I sure felt something transfer between us. Something not quite fire, something not quite electric.

"I'll be right back," I said.

In the safety of the kitchen, I was a ball of nerves, and I let it out—trying to get it out of my system while Jeremy was not there to witness it. My hands were shaking so bad that I nearly dropped a glass I had lifted from the cupboard. I was so out of it, I did not feel the coldness when I grabbed a handful of ice cubes from the box in the freezer. It was as though coldness could not reach me. I dropped the cubes into the glass, and opened a can of Coke. Just before pouring it in, I caught sight of Paulie's bottle of pineapple vodka atop the fridge. There was more than half the bottle there. And while I was already quite buzzed, and the idea of pineapple vodka caused my stomach to lurch, I reached for the bottle. If anything, it could help with my nerves. I poured a couple of ounces on the cubes, and rattled the glass—knowing the vodka would go down easier cold. I breathed in, downed the cold liquid, and exhaled.

The pineapple vodka was not as bad as I expected. The vodka was surprisingly smooth, and I could only taste a hint of the pineapple. Though in retrospect, I could not tell why I had thought the combination was so bad. One of Paulie's exes was a bartender, and he said that pineapple was a fix-all when it came to mixed drinks. I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds, feeling the vodka work its way down through me. When I opened my eyes, the shaking of my body had stopped, and I felt ready for anything that was waiting for me through the course of the night.

I walked into the living room empty handed, and sat next to Jeremy. I knew then, with perfectly clarity, that Jeremy had wanted to be close to me. There was a reason he chose the middle seat, I thought.

"Where's your drink?" Jeremy asked, pointing the TV remote to my empty hands.

I smiled. "I already drank it."

"How are you feeling?"

I was starting to feel very drunk, but not to the point where I was losing total control or feeling sick.

"I'm feeling good," I said. "Pretty damn good. You? You getting bored yet?"

"Nope," Jeremy said. "Not bored at all."

"Good," I said, leaning into him. "Let's try to keep it that way."

I closed my eyes, and leaned in for a kiss. Jeremy cradled the back of my at the base of my skull, and pulled me toward him. I opened my mouth, and accepted his tongue. He probed surprisingly deep—nearly reaching my throat. And did my hands start shake. As though to keep them steady, I grabbed onto his hip, and finally onto his crotch. Jeremy pulled away.

"You don't have to," he said. "It's not like that. I'm not expecting—"

I would not let him finish. I pressed my lips against his, and started sucking on his tongue.

"I'm not expecting anything, either," I said, panting into his ear. But if someone takes me out, I like to thank them. I want to thank you in my own way."

I tugged on his belt, and undid the button of his jeans. I undid the zipper, and slipped my hand into Jeremy's underwear. I started kissing his neck, gently stroking his cock to rigidity. His cock, while not huge, felt above average in girth. But it was the rigidity that struck me. I had never held a cock as hard.

"I want to put that thing in my mouth," I whispered. "You think you would like that?"

Jeremy lifted his hips, and slid his pants and boxers past his knees. He scoffed. "Of course I would like that," he said.

I glanced down for my first look at his cock. My estimation was correct. While about eight inches in length, his cock looked about as thick as a doorknob. I released my grip, and started massaging his balls. They were clean shaven, and heavy—hard as well, constricted closely to the base of his penis. I had never seen a man so ready to go; his rigid cock ready to get sucked, his balls ready to shoot.

I scooted back, and leaned over his body. I looked at his cock, now inches from my face—resuming stroking it. I watched the slit of his cock open and close with every down stroke.

"Does that feel good?" I asked, licking a bead of his precum from the tip of his cock.

His precum tasted salty—just the way I liked it—and I went in for another lick.

"That feels great," Jeremy replied. "You have no idea just how good that feels."

"Does this thing like me?"

Jeremy grunted. "He simply adores you."

I smiled. It encouraged me to know that Jeremy's cock liked me, but it exhilarated me to hear him say it. I closed my eyes, and let instinct take over. Now, had I been sober, I may have been even more nervous, but the couple ounces of vodka really started to take effect. I had no awkward concerns of rust. It had been more than a year since I had even kissed a man—even longer than that since I last sucked cock. And instinct did not fail me. I knew what I was doing, after all—it had just been a while since I had done it.

My only mistake was that I went a little too far, too fast. I tried to take Jeremy's entire cock on the first slide down. But I caught myself in time, and did not choke or gag. My second bob, I only went hallway, and I could hear Jeremy hiss. I could taste a lot of his precum, and knew that he was close to cumming already. I pulled off his cock with an audible popping sound. I sat up and pushed myself off the couch.

"Here," I said. "Take off your clothes. I like having a man totally naked before me."

Jeremy pulled his shirt over his shoulders, and stood up—stepping out of his shoes, pants and boxers in one motion. He kicked his heap of clothes to the side, and sat back down—his cock pointed straight to the ceiling.

I knelt in front of him, and pushed his knees apart. I crawled my way in. Jeremy rolled his head back over the top of the couch, and looked at the ceiling as I continued. I pinned his cock against his body, and sucked first on his left nut then the right. I finished by putting both in my mouth, and sucked them hard.

"My god," Jeremy said. "That feels good."

I started stroking his cock, and went back to his balls that he commented on how good that felt. And I knew that no matter what I did down there, it was unlikely that he was going to cum from me sucking on his balls. I wanted to draw this out. I want to bring him pleasure slow and deliberately—steadily.

I spent another couple of minutes on his balls, convinced that from my affections, he was going to shoot quite a load when the time came. When I was finished with his balls, they were just as rigid as his cock. I cupped them, massaging in circles with my thumbs. My only ambition that night was to empty his sack.

I angled my head upward, and pulled his cock toward my mouth. I wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock, and felt it twitch in my lips. I had thought that he had already started cumming. It was at this point that I realized that I was going to coax multiple loads out of his cock. It was a depending on just how late he intended on staying.

I started working my way slowly up and down his cock—stroking him in my mouth with one hand, and massaging his balls with the other.

"Yes!" Jeremy said. "Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop."

I felt that it would have tortured the guy should I have stopped, or slowed down. While I wanted this to go on—for at least a couple more minutes—I could not blame him for wanting to cum. I continued to bob, and stroke him in my mouth. I then decided to use my mouth in another way. A way that I knew would push him over the edge.

"You want to cum?" I asked him.

Jeremy nodded, and his thighs became rigid.

"Just shoot it any time you want," I said. "I want to swallow your cum." I went in, taking the whole of his cock down, and licking his balls with the tip of his tongue. I held place, and Jeremy started to buck his hips. I reached around him, and pulled myself even deeper as he started shooting his cum down my throat. It was a strange sensation swallowing with my throat only. I felt his cock throb seven times before he exhaled deeply, and collapsed back into the couch.

"Shit," he said. "That was great. Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

I pulled away, and his cock slid out from my mouth. "It's got to be instinct. I can say that I've never taken it in the throat like that."

"You okay?" he asked.

I wiped my lips on the back of my wrist. "What, me? I'm good. I can tell you, I'm having a really good time."

Jeremy struggled to catch his breath. "Me too," he said, panting. "Me the hell too." Jeremy started getting dressed.

I stood up, and sat on the couch beside Jeremy. We heard the sound of Paulie's bedroom door open and close, and looked at each other. Paulie came down, and looked over the banister at us. His eyes were squinting, and his hair was a mess.

"Oh, it's you guys," he said, running a hand through his hair. "I thought I heard something down here. I didn't hear you guys come in."

"We tried to be quiet," I replied, continuing to look at Jeremy. "We didn't want to be held a captive audience to you and Greg's second round."

"Whatever," Paulie said. "Don't worry. There won't be a second round tonight. Greg is out cold. Jeremy, I think you should let him sleep at least a couple more hours. You're okay hanging out here."

"Trust me, we're okay," Jeremy said.

"Okay," Paulie said. "I'm going back to bed. See you in the morning."

Paulie turned, and walked back upstairs. When he heard the door upstairs close, Jeremy pulled me close to him, and we laid together on the couch for a long time without speaking. Paulie was wrong—there was going to be a second round—it just was not going to involve him.

jc1104
jc1104
52 Followers
12