Should I Fuck My Best Friend?

Story Info
Of course! ...but maybe not this way?
2.2k words
4.03
70.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
some_boy
some_boy
13 Followers

It was just last summer, when we all went on a "hut trip." That's a weekend in the mountains where you pack in in a group, and you all stay together in something they call a "hut," laughable because it's actually an enormous spectacular log cabin, situated on remote, high mountainsides. Without running water or electricity, these are primitive, but hardly roughing it. The huts feature an enormous central wood stove, necessary even in midsummer at these altitudes, (sometimes a sauna!) books and games, a fully equipped kitchen and most important, beautiful wilderness locations. Sleeping accommodations are comfortable, but close packed; several upstairs bunkrooms hold 6 to 8 people each, and our group nearly filled the cabin.

Staying up the latest offered my bf Kevin and I a chance to sleep on the benches of an alcove off to the side of the big central room, instead of upstairs in a bunkroom. We gravitated there for the privacy, both of us doubtless thinking we might get an opportunity for some high altitude sex that wouldn't really be possible in the rooms above. So once stripped and snuggling by the fire, with a chill breeze blowing, I started fooling with Kevin's best parts under the sheet. I was wearing a long-sleeved flannel shirt and nothing else, while he was butt naked. He didn't disappoint, springing quickly to full erection, and I swung it gently back and forth, enjoying the heft and warmth of the cock, imagining it driving into me soon enough... Maybe he'd bend me over the huge woodpile: ooh, that might scrape a little! One idle thought led to another and I realized I was nodding off, and so was Kevin! It had just been a really big day, hiking in 9 miles and some 3000' of vertical.

I was just thinking whether or not to get more serious, or to just let myself drift into sleep when I heard footstep. Someone was coming down the stairs! I froze. It was pretty dark, no moon and just the flickers of the dying fire to show us, as a light blur under the sheet on the couch. Whoever it was had snapped off their flashlight after a quick scan around the room to get their bearings. Quite polite. I recognized one of our group, my friend Kim, who'd come down to get a drink I expected, but no, instead she felt her way through the darkness over to the couch just across from us, a scant 4 feet away. I kept holding silent, not really wanting to talk or wake Kevin, while she settled in for bed Guess she'd had trouble sleeping upstairs. Kim had brought a sleeping bag she scrunched halfway into before curling up and falling still.

I guess I was a little disappointed. Fun firelit flannel sex was out of the question now, but after a bit, I just started massaging Kevin again anyway, just running my hand slowly up and down, very lightly. He was rock hard still. The boy was horny even when unconscious - definitely part of the attraction. As my eyes adjusted again to the darkness, I could see Kim's body over on the other couch then gradually her face resolving, and then her eyes, wide open! Big dark pools that glinted dimly in time with the firelight: she was wide awake and looking right at us: was she watching?

Kim was wearing a dark t-shirt and that sleeping bag. I could imagine I saw her hand under her shirt, maybe. With my back to the wall, I lay on my side with Kevin between us, one eye peering over his throat but otherwise she couldn't see much of me. He was a different story though. Outlined by the white sheet, every flicker of the light threw his silhouette into relief, and a big part of his silhouette was tentpole right now.

Was she watching? I had to know. I waggled it a little, bounced it off his belly with a little quiet "smack" and then returned to vertical. My reward was a grinning flash of white teeth from just across the aisle: she was watching all right! NOW what? For all his tumescence, Kevin was otherwise limp as a sock and out like a light, heavy and breathing softly, almost snoring. It was just me and Kim, tonight. ...and my toy. I decided to give here a little show.

Just waving Kevin's prick around under the covers soon lost it's attraction, and when her quiet smile disappeared I actually got worried she'd drop off to sleep: what should I do? The answer was obvious enough. Very slowly, I pulled a little bit of the sheet over onto me, gradually exposing my boyfriend. Eventually I had him almost naked, and when the last bit of sheet pulled over the top of his prick and dropped all at once in a pile on my hand in his lap, Kim let out a little gasp. It was so exciting, I almost felt the chill myself, breezing over his cock as it stood up in the night air.

I did a few slow strokes just to tease her after that, let her get a good look, then sat up, bent forward and gave it a soft slow kiss goodnight before covering him up and laying down to close my eyes for sleep. Neither of us ever said anything about it.

The next night started off the same. I was spooning Kevin from behind and playing with him again when Kim came down. This time though, he wasn't asleep and I felt him stiffen (his body too) when she came down, just as I had the other night. I kept softly petting him, like reassuring a kitten, and eventually he relaxed into it and even fell asleep again. I did the same trick with the sheet, not having to pull much this time, since he was laying on his side. Quietly, Kim rolled up into a sit, elbows on knees so she could peer across a little bit shorter distance into the firelit darkness. I could look down the scoop neck of her t-shirt, imagined her nipples pointed, collecting a drop of sweat as they hung, but it was too dark to see.

I ran my hand down to his scrotum, let my fingers trail off until I was holding just the balls, rolling them in my open palm like dice, running my thumb over them, wishing she could see better. Kim took a step forward, over the low card table (it was made from one massive log, split in half for a flat top, with heavy stubby legs). She sat on it now, so close I could feel her breath on my hand, on my boy's cock. It was pointing right at her. She craned her head around to take it in from all angles, while I pulled the foreskin down so she could see the taut veins, the curl around the edge of the big delicious head. It was MY cock and I realized I was proud of it.

"Ooooh,: she cooed, barely discernible over the outdoor breeze and the fire popping.

"Mm-hmm," I hummed back.

She was close. I swung it, bounced the tip off of her pursed lips, and, after a moment's frozen stillness, she opened them partway. I wiggled it, lightly brushing that dick on her face again, her cheek, a demurely closed eyelid, again the lips. Kim held her head very still but slipped out a little bit of her tongue to cushion the dick as it caromed off her passive face. Enough. I stopped waving it around, aimed it right into her mouth, pressed it lightly to her tongue, we made tiny circles around each other, her tongue and the tip of my cock.

Then I just stopped still. Holding still.

Kim looked up at me. A tiny filament of precum traced from her cheek.

"Suck it." ...I said that out loud.

Kim looked down, then back up, at me. We locked eyes, and she moved over him while I watched, all the way down to my fist. Fluttering, her fingers silently asked me to move, to feed her more cock. I didn't know what to do with my hand, so I put it on her soft face, fingers feeling the knob of it through the skin of her cheek, and the shaft sliding under my thumb into her lips as she pendulumed slowly in and out, bobbing. I reached down, inside that shirt, cupping the breast as it swung forward into my hand and back, her nipple on my palm. It was wet with sweat, as I'd wanted.

Kevin's body was responding. His buttocks were taut balls of muscle in my lap, sweating too. He was slick everywhere we were pressed together, my tits under his shoulder blades, my belly in the small of his back. I flung the sheet the rest of the way off, and Kim reached a hand over Kevin's waist to run a finger along the curve of my hip. I bucked a little, shoving dick into her throat.

I felt him flex, the familiar involuntary spasms in his abdomen, and saw her throat swallowing. Things slowed down a little after that, and Kim reared back off him, licking her lips.

The next night, we couldn't wait to get started. Glancing at each other during dinner, yawning encouragingly after while we played cards, Kim & I wanted the evening over and the night to begin. When it finally did, though Kevin & I again crawled under the sheet naked and spooning, instead of getting him hard, I just tried to put him to sleep as soon as possible. I lay there not moving, my hand idly on his half-erect penis: my favorite state. Big enough to play with, warm and floppy, erumpent, I didn't dare move a muscle though, lest I rouse him along with it. After what seemed like forever I heard Kim on the stairs. She didn't even bring the sleeping bag this time, sat right down on the log.

After waiting to get her night vision back, she leaned in close to Kevin's face to make sure he was asleep, then leaned back, sitting up straight and pulling her tshirt up over her head, off. I don't know which looked better, Kim's tits or her huge grin. All three were beaming down on me. She played gently with a nipple while I worked that cock. I pulled the sheet back right away so she could see it grow. Each time I slid my hand down the shaft I would drive my hips forward, pushing his buttocks, thrusting the penis through my fist. I pressed him between my palm and pubis, as though I could squeeze a little more out of him, like toothpaste or something.

Kim stood and turned away from me, then peeled her panties to the floor. It happened just that fast. One moment and now she was naked; I could smell her. She didn't straghten back up, but spread her hands to either end of the log bench, and widened her stance to match, lowering her pussy to just the right height. I remembered I had seen her stand that way (fully clothed of course) during the day, looking at a solitaire game... Really I realized, she had been measuring.

I was inches away from that pussy.

She arched her back a little, pushing back towards me and lowering her belly. I thrust it forward, guiding the tip to the brink of her. Did I want to do this? Fucking my best friend, with my own boyfriend's cock? Using him on her like a big sex toy. Maybe I shouldn't; it was wrong, maybe.

She pushed back, slid onto him. Just like that - she wasn't fucking around. Well, actually, she was... Ha ha, I made a funny joke. Holy Shit I was watching my boyfriend screw somebody else! Hell, I was the one doing it.

It was awesome! I had never seen sex so close, so clear, how his head pushed it's way in, her body enclosing him. Obviously a penis was meant to go in there, so natural... Half way in on only her first stroke, we held perfectly still, connected. Did I look like that, wrapped around him? I thrust a little, short pushes, watching it sink in a half a centimeter at a time; tight! She gave ground, moving away from my thrusts, then slowly fighting back, synchronizing with me to get more amplitude and now we were driving it all the way in, on, each, stroke. I felt the muscles of her ass bunch as I pounded my hips into it. His ass, I mean. I reached behind to feel the testicles, make sure they were rubbing up against her fur each time. could she feel my balls bounce into her clit, I wondered?

It needed to be stronger, the pushing. Looking for leverage, I found a handhold on top of her hip bone, allowing me to pull her back hard, onto me. A soft smacking sound as we found a rhythm together. I hardly noticed, and didn't slow down, as Kevin's hand reached out over mine to grab hold and help with the pulling...

some_boy
some_boy
13 Followers