Should I Move

Story Info
Tables turned on black guy.
8.3k words
4.28
32.3k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My niece Shelly of twenty-two had been asking me to come to New Orleans for several years ever since my lover Jerry was killed by a person running a red light while texting. I decided to take her up on the invitation. It turned out to be an awesome experience and I regret not doing it sooner.

Jerry was the most awesome of lovers' I had since high school. I met Jerry in an economics class in college. My family did not know and still don't of the ability he had to use his manhood to take me to places no one else had. All they know is I have been in a state of mild depression ever since and they have been trying to hook me up with dates to revive my spirits.

I have been searching myself for a guy like Jerry but without much luck in the local night spots and dance clubs. Maybe it's because I am comparing them to Jerry. Jerry had staying power as well as being well endowed. The guys I have had sex with since Jerry's accident are the wham-bam type and ready to go to sleep after they fire and leave me hanging. Some were endowed but did not know how to make use of it like Jerry.

My name is Sherry. I am twenty-six. I have a four year old daughter whose father was Jerry.

In the apartment where I live in there is a wonderful lady, fifty five years old that loves Genevieve and Genevieve loves her. Genevieve spends Friday nights, Saturday and comes home Sunday at noon. This gives me the opportunity to bring guys home guys. Lydia lives two apartments down from me on the same floor. My daughter has not asked questions. I started dating about six months after Jerry's accident at Lydia's suggestion and her offering to baby sit. By the way, Lydia has some grandchildren that come to visit on weekends so my daughter has company there to entertain her.

For this trip I asked mom to sit since it was going to be a week.

Fortunately there was no delay in the flight from Minneapolis to New Orleans. I picked up my checked bag and headed to the curb site where Shelly was waiting. We hugged and squeezed before loading the two cases and screamed like teenagers. For some reason I felt alive and happy that I made the trip upon seeing my niece's smiling face.

We talked about family, boys/men, bar hopping and all that goes with catching up with life's happenings even though we had been chatting and texting and phoning.

When we arrived at my niece's place which is a three bedroom house that she shares with her sister and father I took a shower, dressed for the warmer weather since it was below freezing at home. I also unpacked as Shelly was setting out some nibbles that she had prepared earlier.

The bed was a queen size and the room had its private bath. It was obvious Shelly made room for me in one of the chest of drawers. The room had two and not of the same style. They reminded me of my college days in the dorm.

Her father and sister were on the east coast visiting. My coming then helped fill a void in the house.

We jabbered about everyone and everything until dinner time. Shelly took me on a tour of the town before we parked the car and had dinner at a sports bar. She introduced me to the local cuisine, some of which I enjoyed and others not, like oysters on the half-shell.

Many people knew Shelly; some came up and asked her who the new chick was while others waved and yelled a hello.

Shelly said that this was a favorite eating spot for her and Linda her sister. During the course of the dinner she mentioned that down the road was their favorite night club to party and that we would be going later if I was up to it and not too tired from the flight.

In the middle of dinner the waitress dropped by and asked, "What will your friend drink, Shelly? Glen is buying."

I looked at Shelly and she said, "What will it be Sherry? Glen is a student teacher at the U and I have him as a teacher in one of my classes. While you are making up your mind I will have the usual Betty."

I asked, "What is the usual Shelly?"

I heard, "A virgin Mary, Sherry."

I replied, "Oh, I have not had one in years. I will have one also."

We continued with eating the seafood sample platter. We shoved the colas aside when Glen's drinks arrived.

As we were finishing the meal, Glen approached and said, "Who might be your new friend, Shelly?"

After Shelly explained, I heard, "She looks as hot as you do Shelly. Are you coming to the club later so I can buy more drinks?"

I then heard, "If Sherry is willing we will be there Glen, thanks for offering."

He said his goodbye and then Shelly said, "He has wanted to bed me since classes started. I have so far resisted but if it gets me an A for the semester I will do it near semesters end."

I then said, "So you would sleep with a black guy?"

Shelly roared in laughter and asked, "Where have you been the last few years? God they are the greatest when it comes to making you feel so good all night long."

My heart skipped, I got flushed, my pussy was warming up and I was getting nerves.

Shelly noticed it and said, "I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable Sherry but it's normal here. Sis and I bring home black guys all the time because they are huge and can make us cum and cum and cum; not like these white guys that think they are gods gift to us."

I must have gotten redder because I heard, "We can go back and do something else, like watch TV or movies."

"No, no Shelly let me catch my breath and then explain."

"It's okay Sherry. I understand your being uncomfortable. I was the same for me when I arrived here but friends here convinced me to try and god it is awesome."

"Look Shelly, no one and I mean no one knows this but that is what I loved about Jerry. He was gentle as a kitty cat but a tiger in bed. He was huge and made me sail when we were having sex. His cock took me places where no other white guy ever did. I would cum time and time again. He could cum, stay hard and do it again. I have been looking for one like him but with no luck. I never thought about trying black."

"Look Aunt Sherry you are away from home. No one will ever know. It will be our secret; think on it."

"I am thinking Shelly and I think I am wet. Excuse me while I freshen up."

I was embarrassed seeing how much I had wet my panties from the conversation. I was thankful that the ladies room had a pad dispenser and that I had coins to purchase a few. My nipples were even hard thinking of them being sucked on by a black guy.

I returned to Shelly. She was smiling and then said, "Are you up to partying tonight?"

"Look Shelly, this conversation hit me hard. It brought back memories of places where Jerry used to take me. My mind is spinning with thoughts of a black cock in me. I need to get comfortable first. Take me to the meat and let me see if there is any that I might want to sample for starters."

"Sounds like a plan to me Sherry. It's funny you being my aunt and me going to introduce you to something new but sounds like it might just be color difference from your description of Jerry."

"I guess so Shelly. I know I want to experience those feeling again. I need to ask you; how was it the first time? Where you scared, tense or wet and ready?"

"It was all Sherry. After the initial shock of seeing and touching the guy and pain from the size of the guy and him being so considerate, I was sailing in no time. I just can not get enough."

I began to laugh and Shelly looked at me as to why.

I said, "We must have some of the same genes. That is one of the things I really miss; those out of body feelings."

"Sherry if it would help you become comfortable you can watch my friend turn me inside out. Maybe we can double date and if you get turned on and desire, then you can let your guy take care of you. We double date and swap a lot during a night. It's sex and not love and we all know it."

"God, Shelly, I have never been in the same room with someone else getting it on."

"Well we know what we want and need so why hide it," came from Shelly.

"I guess that makes some sense, Shelly."

Shelly responded with, "Look, let's head to the club, let the guys hit on us and buy us drinks. If you see one that might light your fire point him out and I can fill you in on him. My friends in the club trade notes so none of us get surprised. It's like a safety net. Some guys have some weird request so we are on a guard for that. Most of the guys are much better than the white dudes there in making you sail. Most are bigger and can last long but don't feel too bad if the guy you choose fires quick because you will be new meat for him but he will settle down and not go to sleep on you. At least it has been that way for me. I'm getting a little excited thinking that maybe you and I will be in the same bed next to each other while some guys are taking us on a sailing trip."

"Do you and your sis do it together often?"

"Nah, but some of my friends and me do. Sis says she wants her privacy."

"Shelly I am a bundle of nerves. I need to take a deep breath and calm down."

"Hey, let's go without any plans other than letting the guys hit on us and buying us drinks. What do you think?"

"I am game for that. Maybe if Glen is interested in me and I let him do me you might get your "A"."

"Sounds interesting but I have no data on him. I need to get him checked out if it looks like you have an interest. Oh and by the way, just turn down the drink offers. There will be lots of them since everyone that wants to bed you will want to buy you one being you will be fresh for them."

Sherry, "If you spot a hottie ask me about him."

"Okay, will do Shelly and are you sure I am not imposing on you; making you feel obligated to treat me?"

"No way Sherry; otherwise I would not have extended the invitation. It's been a few years since you were at my high school graduation. I wished then we had more time to become better acquainted."

"Thanks Shelly and I am settling some and looking forward to seeing what might be there."

"I need to warn you that it is a mixed club of gays, lesbians, black, white, Hispanic and a few Orientals. Do you have any interest in our sex? If you do we will be going to the right place."

"God Shelly I need a real live man and not the toys I have been using since Jerry is no longer there to treat me to those awesome bed encounters"

"Don't be shocked if some girls approach me because I am Bi-sexual. I get turned on by sexy looking friends."

I sat in shock but tried not to show it. I have always believed in to each his own.

"Shelly, when you are double dating, do the guys ask from time to time wanting you and the other girl to get it on so they can watch?"

"Yes Sherry they do."

"Most of the time when double dating they will ask; that is how I was introduced to it. It is a real turn on for the guys. They seem to become firmer and seem to fill you up more but then the flip side is they shoot sooner because they get themselves so hot watching. Don't worry most guys understand the word no. Let's move down the street to the club and let the guys droll over new meat in the club."

"Okay Shelly, show me the life here."

We walked the street and enjoyed the guys comments about our barely covered bodies and what they would enjoying doing with it.

When we entered the club it was nearly seventy-five percent filled. I felt that all of the eyes in the place zeroed in on me.

A waitress came up to us and told Shelly there was a table at the far wall available. I heard Shelly say, "Thanks Jill and hope you come by to take our order."

I heard Jill say, "I will be by as soon as I make a delivery."

Soon after we seated ourselves, people came by asking who I was and offering to by drinks. Shelly handled them wonderfully. Shelly indicated that later three of her best girlfriends would be showing up after they got off work at the hospital.

As the evening progressed I relaxed enough to dance with the guys that requested. About one in five did not ask for a date later or a phone number. They all offered to buy drinks.

One guy whose name was Raymond, hit on me about every 5th dance. He was not the hottest looking guy nor was the hottest dancer in the club. My head rested on his chest nicely when we danced close with his chin touching the top of my head. I am five foot-five inches; making him about a foot taller than me I guessed. About the 5th dance with Raymond, I became comfortable enough with him and wanted to get to know him better. Meaning, I needed to know more about him before falling over the edge and regretting it.

After around the 8th dance with Raymond I asked Shelly about him and with a smile she said, "He is hung like a horse the grapevine tells me. He is very respectful of the person he is with so much so it turns most of the girls off because they want a little bit of take it as it comes vs. being asked all the time if they are okay. He is 34 and was married to a white girl that left him for a fifty-five year old white guy that had lots of cash."

I replied with, "Mmmmm maybe I should let him get a taste of me if he asks. He must get turned down a lot if girls know he is huge."

"He might be a good choice for the first time Sherry if Jerry was hung. That part would not be an issue then with you."

Then Shelly's girl friends showed up and we spent the next hour becoming acquainted.

I danced with guys off and on and when Raymond would ask I made sure not to turn him down.

The more I danced with him the more comfortable I became and color was no longer an issue. When we were doing a slow cozy dance he whispered, "Sherry I would like a date with you. May I have your number if you have any interest? I'd love to call you and set something up."

My heart began to race and before collecting my thoughts I said, "Maybe you can follow me home when we leave if it is okay with Shelly. Let me check with her and then when we dance again I will let you know."

I heard, "It's a deal Sherry. God you perfume is awesome and so are you."

I asked Shelly about what I told Raymond and she replied, "Sure that will be fine because I was hoping you would take somebody because I need a cock myself."

I then heard, "I will let Sam know to follow us also. He has been hard all night and needs someone to ease the pressure and I am just the one ready to do it."

When Raymond asked me to dance again I gave him a big smile and he knew from it he had sealed a deal.

We left the bar around two in the morning. Raymond asked if I desired to ride with him but I declined. The guys followed us to Shelly's place and once inside I think Raymond was as nervous as I was. I felt almost like the first time a cock was going to make me a woman.

We sipped on white wine and talked about growing up. Shelly's boyfriend Sam had an interesting childhood living with different relatives with a female cousin taking his cherry when he was sixteen. By the way he was thirty-five, married at nineteen and divorced at twenty-five with no children.

The next thing I recall was waking up in the queen bed, fully dressed with a sheet over me. There was a bulge in the bed and from the dim light I saw Raymond's face. He was under the bed's comforter.

He did not stir when I moved. I tossed the sheet and wondered what my next step should be.

I lifted the comforter and sheet and saw that he was naked. I got nervous and decided not to peek further. I then thought since I was willing for him to initiate me to black cock, I was willing to get naked also. I headed to the bathroom, stripped, cleaned up a tad and headed back to bed naked.

I slipped into the bed quietly. I lay on my left side, the same side he was on.

I pulled the covers up. While doing so I tried to get a look at his woman pleasure but the room was too dark. I drifted back to sleep slowly with anticipations of going places were Jerry used to take me.

I woke a little later with a warm black hand cupping my left breast and a hard bone pressing into the back of a thigh.

I placed my hand on top of the one cupping my breast and slide backwards tighter to Raymond and was rewarded with a gentle squeeze of the breast he was holding.

We both must have fallen asleep again because the next thing I heard was, "God Sam you sure know how to make a woman cum."

I reached over my hips to touch the boner pressing into my thigh. It was as big as Jeffery's and then I guessed it might be a tad thicker. At the time I wanted a cock so much of that size was it my imagination or wanting it to be as big and do the wonders that I was longing for.

I then heard Raymond say, "Shelly may I..." I cut him off and said, "Raymond do to me as your heart desires. If I don't like it I will tell you. So use your mouth to please me and not to talk and spoil the mood. Now if your cock can make me sail, you can share this bed again with me. Now what were you going to say?"

Raymond then dropped my breast and used his right hand to lift my right leg at the knee and then moved the hand to my pussy. He inserted two fingers and worked them around inside and then dragged out copious amounts of warm nectar. I felt him spread the love juice over his hard cock. I knew that soon that bone of his would be in me. I then felt him shift so he could aim his woman pleasure to the spot where he had just removed his fingers. He lifted my right leg further and I felt the huge cock head pressing against my pussy door. I was hoping he would not miss and shove it into my ass.

I began to moan and heard, "Shhhh baby, soon, soon you will get there," as he slid his hand between my thighs and his fingers finding my pussy again. After finger-fucking me for several seconds Raymond reached down and lifted my right leg back and over his so that he was lined up perfectly with the hole in my pussy. "Little Raymond gonna take care of that desire babe so just hold on for the ride of a life time." Raymond licked my earlobe just as he pushed and slid his meat into my steaming wet canal.

He went in a lot easier than I had expected. He managed to get about half of his cock inside of me on the first thrust. I let out with, "Ohhhhh God, Yes."

God, I never felt so full! It was big. "Ahh,!" I gasped as Raymond shoved more of his meat into me.

Raymond wrapped one hand around my thigh to keep my leg up and over his as he slowly began pumping his hips. On the third stroke he pulled his hard cock nearly out and then thrust, pushing until he felt my cervix. His balls were resting on my thigh. I heard, "Damn, baby so good."

Raymond lay still for a few seconds. He must have been savoring the fresh pussy his cock was buried in or as guys would say balls deep. He then let my leg drop and reached over me to find the trigger and began massaging it and at the same time began slow thrust with long strokes. He must have sensed my building and urgency and began thrusting the hard black cock faster and faster with an increase in finger action on the clit. I was moaning like a kitten purrs on the in thrust. I was on my way just like when Jerry did me.

When I hit the edge I went over with a scream that would scare the world if they heard it. Raymond stiffened and pumped copious amounts of his warm semen deep in me which took me to a higher plateau as the warmth from it triggered spasms that would not stop. I was relishing the feeling of being filled with my lover's warm cum. I began to wonder when he would quit flexing because each flex sent a new spasm through me.

I was in space somewhere and could not get satisfied being it had been so long. I was still horny and needed more. I humped so his cock knew I needed more and moved my body so his fingers continued on the clit.

I was still cumming when Raymond pulled out, threw the covers off, got up on his knees, lifted my butt up to a kneeling position, spread my thighs with a knee and then with one shove buried the hard bone all the way making me let out with, "Yes, yes, yes, God yes, more pleaseeeeeeee."