Should Is Just An Excuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A weight fell on her chest, mashing her breasts against her. She opened her eyes and saw a face directly in front of her. She recognized the face. It was that boy...Kyle, she remembered, Tera's boyfriend.

"Kyle?" she moaned, her mouth dry.

"Yes, it's me," he said.

"What..." she started.

"Shhhh," he hushed her. He kissed her on her lips. "It's all right," he told her, and lowered his head to her shoulder.

Kyle bent his knees, pulling his legs closer to her body, and dropped his hips lower. He pushed into her, his cock moving into her further. He moaned against her neck. His hands gripped the couch, his body straining, as he moved his cock in long strokes, wanting to feel his entire cock sliding inside of her.

"Kyle, no," Kate said as she realized what was happening. She pressed her hands against his shoulder trying to push him off of her, but she was too weak, too drunk, to budge him.

"It's all right, Kate," he whispered into her ear. "Just enjoy it." He moved in and out of her in long strokes, his hip rubbing against her right leg wrapped around him, her breasts pressed against his chest. He moaned as his cock slid into her and he twisted into her deeper, mashing his pelvis against her.

"Kyle," Kate said, her voice rising. "Get off." She pushed against him harder and tried to rise up, but he was too heavy, pushing down on her.

Kyle grabbed her wrists, one in each hand, and pinned her hands against the couch. She pushed against his hands, trying to raise her arms, but he held her down. Pain went through her stomach as he jabbed into her, shoving into her hard and deep. She lifted her leg up off of the floor and tried to push against his waist with her thigh, but her leg just slipped down his body. He sat up, relieving the pressure on her chest, his arms straight, still pinning her hands down. He twisted into her, completely buried inside of her, pulling back partly before plunging back into her.

Kate looked at his face, distorted in cruel ecstasy, no sign of relenting, just pummeling her weakened body. Her stomach twisted with fear.

"No, not again," she whispered. Kyle barely heard her, too engrossed in watching her body move as he fucked her, watching her breasts jiggle, her hips rise with each thrust.

She twisted underneath him weakly, only adding to his arousal, feeling her hips move, rubbing his cock inside of her.

"Yeah," he whispered. He rose up, pulling her arms straight. He settled back on his butt and leaned back to get the perfect view of her as he fucked her.

She watched him hovering above her and his face became fuzzy as the icy fear spread through her body. He looked a lot like Jake, his blonde hair, muscled physique, tanned skin, but especially the blissful sneer, the combination of lust and control in his face. Her arms fell slack, her muscles relaxed as the horror petrified her body. The way he thrust his cock into her painfully like it was tearing her insides was just like Jake. Jake was gone. She had divorced him years ago, gotten a restraining order, and fled. But Kyle was almost the spitting image of him.

Kate could almost feel the ropes tied around her hands and ankles, the sting of the smacks against her butt and breasts. Sensations of memories flooded her limp body. The pain of his large cock driving into her cunt or ass as she was tied to a bed, a chair, whatever amused him; bent over, bent back, anyway to expose her openings to him so that he could rape her. He would only have sex if it was rough, if it was rape. He took her anytime, anywhere. He forced himself into her, beat her, while she was tied, cuffed, bound.

Her breath came faster as she relived the horrors, her eyes looking at Kyle, but not focused, looking through him, seeing just the blurred image of Kyle, Jake, raping her again. She whimpered, wanting to plead with him, but unable to speak, only able to feel, feel the pain and the humiliation.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tera walked down the hallway quietly. She heard the squeaking of the leather couch and Kyle's moaning as she approached the den. She looked through the doorway and saw them on the couch. The last of the sunlight was pouring through the large window, the curtains drawn and storm window open to let in the breeze.

Kyle's back was to her. He was kneeling on the couch, sitting back, pumping his hips between her mother's legs. Her mother was lying flat on the couch, one leg hooked over his hip, the other dangling to the floor. He was holding her arms and lowered them to the couch. She saw her mother staring at him, her face blank, her body limp being pushed against the couch with each thrust.

Kyle grabbed her thighs in his hands and lifted her legs up. He held her legs against his waist, her knees pointing to the ceiling, and watched his cock move in and out of her cunt.

Tera could tell he wouldn't last much longer. He had probably lasted this long just because of the beers he drank. She had actually lost track of time talking to Richard. She wanted to stay to watch, but had to get moving.

Tera turned away from the den and walked back down the hall and back outside to the patio.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kyle watched his cock shaft move into Kate's pussy, gripping him tightly. His eyes moved along her thighs as he held them against his waist. He shoved into her and groaned loudly. He was so close, but didn't want to cum yet, not yet. Her tits shook with each thrust. Her body was limp as she had finally accepted him, laying still, letting him fuck her. He wanted to fuck her harder, fuck her deeper. He wanted to plunge into her and become lost inside of her cunt.

He lifted her legs up higher and placed her calves on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her legs and leaned forward, placing his hands on the couch on either side of her. He pulled out and pushed back into her, feeling his cock drive into her, so deep. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and bit it lightly as he started to pump into her.

Kate watched as he bent her in half, almost pushing her knees to her shoulders, constricting her chest. His cock dove into her painfully, a pain she had blocked out long ago. Her mind shut down. She shut him out. She drifted away and forgot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Your house is beautiful," Tera yelled as she left the house.

"Thanks," Richard said, a smile spreading across his face. He couldn't get over how beautiful she was.

"I love your yard too," she said. She turned to look at the flowers planted beside the house. "Did you do all of this?"

"Yeah," he yelled back. He got up and walked over to her. "I like to work outside," he said as he approached her.

"This is great. I didn't know you liked gardening," she said walking along the flowerbed.

"Oh yeah," he said. "I'd much rather be out here working in my yard than at my job."

"Really, I love gardening too. I had actually thought of working for a landscaper. I think that would be the only type of job I could do."

"I could see you doing that. Though I think you'd be better as the supervisor."

"Yeah, me too, but you have to work your way up." Tera continued walking beside the house.

"You will, if that's what you want. I think you could do anything you want to," he said to her.

"Me too," she said. She grabbed his hand and continued walking, pulling him with her.

"Did you hear that?" Richard asked.

"Hear what?" she asked, still walking with him.

"I don't know. Sounds like it's inside the house."

Tera could hear the squeaking of the couch and Kyle's grunts.

"It sounds like..." Richard said, staring at the side of the house. They walked further. "It sounds like it's coming from the den," he said. He stopped in front of the den window. Tera felt his hand tense, squeezing her hand.

She looked into the window and saw them. Now, Kyle had Kate's legs on his shoulders with her body bent in half. He was pumping his hips on top of her, her pussy pointing up to his jabbing cock. He was grunting with each thrust while sucking her breast into his mouth.

"What the..." Richard started. "What the fuck!" He stepped to the window. "Hey!" he yelled into the room. Tera held his hand, pulling on his arm.

"Richard!" she yelled at him.

"You fuckin'... What the fuck are you doin'?" he yelled again.

Tera yanked on his arm, pulling him back from the window.

"That little, fuckin' bastard!" he yelled. He tried to shake his hand free of Tera, but she held him tight. He turned to look at her, his eyebrows furled in anger, his face flushed red, his jaw trembling.

"Richard!" she yelled at him. "Calm down!"

"Calm down?" he yelled back at her. "Calm down! I'm gonna..." he started walking to the back door, pulling Tera with him.

"Richard! Richard don't!" she yelled at him, holding onto his hand, trying to stick her feet into the ground, but being pulled with him, almost falling down. "Richard! Stop!"

He was cursing under his breath, barely audible, spit flying from his mouth. Tera yanked back on his arm and he stumbled backwards towards her, regained his balance, and continued stomping towards the door. Tera let go of his hand and ran in front of him as he approached the door. She stood in front of it, her arms spread, blocking the door.

"You're not going in there," she told him, her hair hanging roughly about her face, her eyes fixed, locked on him.

"Get out of my way, Tera," he said. "I don't want to hurt you too."

"Then don't. Don't hurt me," she said.

He sighed in frustration. He wanted to throw her out of the way, but couldn't touch her like that. Her eyes stared at him, so beautiful, so strong. He turned away from her and started walking to the front of the house. He'd use the front door then. Tera ran after him. She stopped in front of him.

"I'm not letting you into that house," she said.

"Tera, you have to get out of my way," he said, trying to walk around her.

She stepped in front of him, crashing into him. She wrapped her arms around his chest.

"I'm not letting you, Richard," she said, looking up at him, her body pressed against him.

"Tera..." he said. He tried to take a step forward but stumbled. "Tera, you're gonna...you're gonna get hurt." He wanted to throw her off of him, grab her arms, throw her to the ground, but he couldn't. He couldn't hurt her.

"No. No, I won't. You wouldn't hurt me." She laid her cheek against his chest and tightened her grip around his body.

He couldn't move with her latched onto him and he didn't want to hurt her by pulling her off. He stood there, picturing Kate screwing that boy, his anger seething. He looked back to the house, trying to hear them, but unable to hear this far away. Tera tightened her grip around him.

"Don't go in there," she said.

"I can't with you holding on to me," he said.

She looked up at him. "I don't want you to do something bad. It's not worth it."

He huffed. "She's fucking that boy on my couch. Kicking both of their asses would be well worth it."

"No, it wouldn't. It wouldn't solve anything. You'd just probably go to jail. And I don't want to lose you." She turned her head down and pressed her cheek against his chest. "Stay here. With me."

Richard sighed. He looked towards his house again. He wanted to yank that boy off of her, beat him to a bloody pulp, and then see if he had anything left for her. At least he had wanted to, but he could already feel the anger starting to seep away.

"They're not worth it, Richard. You're better than them. I knew you were too good for her. She doesn't deserve you," she said.

Richard ran his fingers through his hair and then rubbed his eyes, feeling the tension slide from his body. He should have seen it coming. He didn't really know Kate. She had lied to him. She hadn't really trusted him. He knew so little about her. He knew more about her daughter than he did her. He looked down at Tera, still clutching onto him. He looked at her blonde hair, hanging in tangles down her head. He wrapped his arms around her and held her to him.

Tera smiled. She knew she had him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kyle pumped into Kate faster, feeling his climax building. He grunted with each thrust, pushing into her deeply, filling her, the couch squeaking. He moved his tongue across her breasts. He clenched his butt, pushing towards his climax, grinding into her.


Startled, he lifted his head from her breasts. Did he just hear a scream? He pushed into her and slid back out slowly, trying to listen for another scream. He thought that he heard voices outside the window. He looked towards the window but saw only sky and trees from his angle. He listened as he continued to force his cock into her. All he could hear now was the moist sucking sound of her cunt and the long, soft squeal of the couch as he slid into her.

He turned back to Kate, satisfied there was nothing outside the window.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tera held Richard, feeling his heart rate slow. She looked up and saw him staring back down at her, his gaze blank.

"You stay here. I'll be right back," she said.

She let him go and ran back to the house. She snuck into the kitchen, looking for her mother's keys. She heard the couch squeaking loudly as Kyle fucked her mother to climax. She saw Richard's keys on the counter, grabbed them, and hurried outside. He was standing in the same spot watching her as she ran back to him. She grabbed his hand, led him to his truck and drove away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kyle watched Kate's body as he fucked her. Her face was still blank, her body completely limp, letting him screw her. He sped up, thrusting faster, his hips slapping against her thighs. He arched his back as he plunged into her, moving faster, shoving his cock into her. His breathing became frenzied as he pushed to his climax.

His orgasm exploded, shooting his cum deep inside of her. He groaned loudly as he pumped into her quickly, expelling his semen into her, each ejaculation sending waves of pleasure through his body. His body jerked uncontrollably. He jabbed into her once more, feeling one more spurt, and then fell on top of her, letting her legs slide back down beside him.

Kyle laid on top of her, breathing heavily, feeling his semen trickle inside of her. As his cock started to shrink he sat up and looked down at her. She had the same look on her face. Her only movement was the rising and falling of her chest. He moved off of her, stepping from the couch as he watched her. He grabbed his swimming trunks and pulled them up his legs.

Kyle walked over to the couch and stood over her. Her eyes were blank, staring through the ceiling, her body eerily still.

"Kate?" he said to her. "Ms. Ryan?" He shook her shoulder. Her head fell to the side. She made no response. "Fuck me," he whispered to himself. What had he done to her? "Kate!" he yelled at her. He grabbed her face in his hand and shook her head. He crouched over her and yelled, "Wake up!" She had to move. She had to respond. He didn't want to get in trouble for this, not this. "Please, wake up," he said to her and shook her head again, panic setting in, his heart slamming in his chest. "Wake up!" he yelled and slapped her across the face. He jumped back at the sound of the loud smack. He needed to get out. She wasn't going to wake up. He needed to run away before he was caught. He started walking backwards, moving out of the room.

Then, she moaned and moved her head. Her eyes blinked once, twice, and her head fell to the side. She looked at him, watching him stare back at her. He stopped, looking at her, waiting.

"Um, you were drunk, Ms. Ryan, um, Kate." He looked at her bikini pulled to the side, her breasts exposed, her legs spread wide, his cum leaking from her cunt. He had to get away. "I hope you feel better." He stepped backwards.

"Jake?" she moaned and brought her hand to her forehead, wincing as she rubbed her head.

"Yeah, it's Jake, um, Kate. See you later." Kyle turned and walked from the room, relief spreading through his body in cool waves. She would be all right. She would be fine. And maybe she wouldn't even remember it.

He hurried out to the patio and didn't see Tera or Richard around. He walked to his shorts and shirt laying on a lounge chair. He got dressed, put on his shoes, and jogged around the house, pulling his keys from his pocket. He got into his car and drove away, speeding home. The urge to flee slipped away as he remembered being inside of Kate, fucking her, sucking on those lovely tits. He rubbed his eyes, feeling his worries disappear. He chuckled to himself in relief. Everything would be all right. He turned on his stereo and thumped his hand against the steering wheel to the beat. Man, the guys would never believe he fucked Tera's mom.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kate stepped out of the shower sooner than she wanted to. But, she had washed the blood and semen from between her legs and didn't want to stay long enough that anybody might worry about her. She knew it hadn't been Jake that raped her. Jake was gone. It had been Kyle who took advantage of her as she lay passed out on the couch. She felt stupid and dirty.

She stood in front of the mirror, studying her body for marks and bruises, the same as she had done years before. Her nipples were bruised and sore, but the bikini would cover those. The mark on her face was a dull red now, which she could explain as just from sleeping on that side of her face. The pain in her head pounded against her skull and her insides throbbed, but she could pretend she was all right, just hung over.

She put her bikini back on, feeling naked and cheap noticing how little of her body it covered. She wiped her hands across her eyes, making sure they were dry, before leaving the bathroom. She dragged her hand along the wall to keep her balance, as she walked down the hallway.

"Richard?" she yelled into the darkened house. "Tera?"

She made her way through the kitchen and onto the patio. In the moonlight she could see no one was by the pool.

"Richard!" she yelled again.

She walked around the house to the front, calling their names. She saw her car in the driveway, but Kyle's car was gone and Richard's truck wasn't in the open garage. They had all left. She staggered back into the house. She found her clothes, dressed, and grabbed her purse.

She drove home slowly, her mind spinning. Did Richard know? Had he seen? He couldn't have. He wouldn't have stood by while Kyle raped her. Unless he didn't think it had been rape. Still he would have done something. She hoped he hadn't seen. It would be humiliating. It would ruin their relationship. She didn't want to lose him, not now.

She got home and collapsed on her couch. She pressed her hands to her face and she started to cry.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"This is my favorite place to go when I want to get away," Tera said, lying on the ground, her elbows digging into the grass, holding her upper body up as she gazed into the night sky.

"Yeah, it's nice," Richard said, sitting beside her. He looked around the open field. He couldn't see a house or light for miles.

"I'm sorry, Richard," she said, turning to look at him.

"Yeah," he said, plucking a blade of grass from the ground.

"I am. I should have known, but...I guess I hoped you would change her. You're such a great guy...I don't know...I thought she could change."

"I guess some people can't change. But," he said, ripping the blade of grass in half, "I don't want to talk about that right now."

"Okay," Tera said. "Then we won't." She smiled at him and he couldn't help but smile back at her. "Lie down. You can't see the sky sitting like that. Here lay down right here beside me." She patted the ground beside her. He moved closer to her and lay back, his shoulder lightly brushing against her.