Should not Have Stared

Story Info
An intimate Pilates session takes an unexpected direction.
1.8k words
3.96
20.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bondshi06
bondshi06
21 Followers

I arrive at your place for a private Yoga session. I come straight from a business appointment and forgot my sport clothes. Now I have to train in my Boxershorts... as so often. You are wearing leggings and a tank top. I quickly change and sit down on my yoga mat facing you and start with stretching exercises. You offer to help me with the next exercise and walk over to me. I instantly notice your freshly painted toes, not even 30 cm away from the tip of my nose. You clearly got a pedicure recently. I always found your feet very sexy, but today they look absolutely mouthwatering... I probably stared at your feet for too long, because when I my eyes meet your eyes again something has changed in your facial expression. You turn around and go to fetch something in the next room. I feel caught and embarrassed. I like you, I like to train with you and do not want to piss you off or complicate the situation.

When you come back into the room, I am lying on my stomach stretching my thighs. You swiftly but calmly walk up to me and before I can look up you go into a crouch and let yourself fall forward onto your knees. Now you are sitting on top of my chest. Your legs are pinning my arms together onto my back. I am totally surprised. Your sudden attack punched the air out of me. I struggle to catch a breath. I can not see what you're doing to me, but it feels like you are putting leather straps on my wrists and ankles. Next, you chain all four straps together. Now I am lying hogtied on my yoga mat. What the hell is going on? You get up and let me take in a deep breath. You stand right in front of my head. So close that my hair touches your ankles. I could rest my forehead on the back of your foot and kiss your toes at the same time. Your toes look and smell absolutely delicious.

I try to look up to you to find out what you want from me, but when you notice that I want to move my head you quickly put one foot on the back of my head. With slight but distinct pressure you make clear to me that you expect me to take up my work. I am stunned, but excited. During the following minutes I shower your toes with kisses. I lick your toes like a hungry wolf. I can hardly believe my luck. You do not say a word, do not move an inch. You are clearly enjoying the show in more than one way. I am getting more and more aroused and as a consequence it is becoming more and more difficult for me to lie on my stomach. My swollen cock hurts in my shorts. I beg you to let me get up. I also want to switch position in order to get a taste of your wrinkly soles!!

Still no answer from you. But you step away, and I notice you handling my restraints. In the next moment I feel that my arms are forcefully pulled up to the ceiling so tight that my knees are barely still touching the yoga mat. In a swift move and without any hesitation you pull down my wet boxers and you throw them into a dark corner of the room. You tie my ankles to a spreader-bar that is connected to a hook in the ceiling. My feet are pulled off the floor until my shins are almost parallel to my thighs. My body is stretched out in a painful V shape now. My head is pinched forward by my stretched out arms. The spreader-bar pulls my legs apart. My body is totally defenseless. Every inch of my body is fully exposed and accessible. You admire your work in detail. You lay down on your back in front of me and start exploring my body with your feet. Tenderly, your toes play with my nipples, my lips, my cock, balls, anus, soles, toes, armpits,... while your fingers caress my thighs.

Then you press both of your feet against my thighs and you push steadily until my knees loose their grip and I am hanging freely and unsupported in my restraints. Your feet keep pushing against me and let me swing in what ever direction and fashion that you choose. You did a good job tying me up. I can feel the strain in my extremities, but there is no real pain. I am even enjoying the sensation of being suspended at your mercy. I am your puppet. You control my strings. My senses are heightened by my defenselessness and I love the sensation of your feet touching my body and controlling my every movement. You watch silently and take in every moment.

When you have decided that you saw enough you reach behind me and pull forward a rubber slave hood. You show me the hood. It has zippers instead of eye holes and a wide opening for the mouth. You slide the hood over my head. It is very tight. You leave the zippers closed which leaves me in total darkness. Sounds are muted. My whole body tingles with tension. For a moment I am afraid that I might ejaculate without a touch just from all the tension. A gag is shoved into my mouth and fastened behind my head. I sense that you circle me. I can hear the click of a camera. I imagine that you take selfies in front of this bizarr background.

Induced by the darkness I lose all feeling of time. For what feels like hours you torture me with great apparent pleasure. You torment my whole body but above all the soles of my feet, my nipples, my cock and balls. You must have prepared for this moment for a long time, because you apparently own a whole array of torture devices. You throw me into a world of sensual pain induced by beatings with a riding crop and a cane, hot candle wax and biting electricity. You treat me like an object. Whenever you stand to my side in order to cane my soles you rest one hand on my face like I was nothing more than staircase railing. You pay great attention that I may never adjust to the situation or get into a flow. Whenever you feel that I adjusted to the pain on my nipples you immediately whack my feet with the cane or pull on my balls or you tease my anus or vice versa.

In the moment that you sense that I switch off pain completely, you stick your toes through my gag and make me worship them. In the very moment that you notice that I might enjoy that you immediately return to the opposite treatment. While the electricity bites my nipples, cock and ass, you lay down on your back in front me and let your feet and your crop explore my body. Your toes pinch my nipples, you rub your soles down my chest, you rest your foot on my cock, your toes fool around with my exposed anus, you rest your foot on my chin, ... You give your best to keep me confused, aroused and sexually frustrated. You are in Ecstasy...

A long while later, you notice that I stopped reacting and that I am just hanging in my shackles exhausted. You let me sink to the ground slowly. You remove the spreader-bar between my legs. You remove the gag from my mouth. I am back on my stomach on the yoga mat. You help me shake out my stiff limbs. Then you fold my wrists over my head and lock them to a chain that is connected to the ankles of my feet. I am again defenseless but this time you roll me on my side so that my head can rest on my arm. Now you sit down with spread legs on the mat in front of me. You shove your left foot into my mouth and start smearing my saliva on my cheeks and chin. You are no longer interested in my caresses. You just want to dig your toes into my mouth. Your right foot rests on my cock.

You stroke it only slightly, as it is anxious to burst for a long time already. But you do not want to me to experience that much joy, yet. You are pleasuring me just enough so that the precum keeps dripping. You enjoy collecting the precum on your toes and to then wipe it in slow and sensual strokes onto my face before you slide your right foot slowly into my mouth to moisten it for the next round of teasing. My face is quickly covered by a slimy film of saliva and precum. You are clearly aroused by all this. You start moaning and your movements become more and more slow, careful and sexual. It feels like you are slowly and carefully fucking my mouth with your toes. I am very confused by this, but I cannot help getting harder and harder. Hearing and feeling your arousal is a strong aphrodisiac for me.

A few moments later you finally grow tired of my despair. You pull your left foot out of my mouth and move it down to the tip of my cock, the tip of my cock aims directly between your toes. With gentle strokes from the root of my cock all the way up to the tip, your foot drives me towards an enormous climax. I moan loudly as I explode all over your beautiful toes. The release is so massive that I want to scream and I wish that I was still gagged so that I could bite onto something. You use your hand to expertly massage every last drop out of me. My hot seed is dripping from your toes and running down your sole. You reach behind my back and loosen the chain that connects my wrists and ankles. I collapse into an almost unconscious state and roll onto my back. I breathe deeply through my mouth. I am exhausted but deeply satisfied.

As I close my eyes, I catch a glimpse of you looking straight at my mouth with that diabolical look on your face. Before I can make any sense of it, your sperm-dripping wet foot lands on my half-open mouth!! *thud* I am totally disgusted, I press my lips onto each other with all my remaining strength, but else I do not dare to move. In the background I can hear the familiar sound of the camera again. Your cum-soiled foot very sensually moves from cheek to cheek slowly massaging the cold and wet slime into my skin. All while you stare at my lips looking for a sign of weakness and thus a chance for your toes to dive deep into my mouth and clean up. Your eyes are piercing now, I can definitely detect a hint of madness. Please don't make me do this! Please have mercy!

bondshi06
bondshi06
21 Followers