Should Not Have Stopped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pampersub
pampersub
15 Followers

"Let's get you changed, boy," said Moose as he took my hand in his. He took my hand and I just went with him, defeated. He put his foot on my shorts so that I stepped out of them as I let him lead me further into the back.

Nancy picked them up as she, Stogie, and Daryl followed us. I saw Moose was leading me to a door at the very back of the place. There was a money slot under a sign that said, "$10 for Admittance" and I realized this is where Nancy gave Moose his blowjobs for the entertainment of the customers.

Stogie used a key to open the door instead of paying and all of us entered a lowly lit room. There was a TV hanging in every corner showing different porn, with benches and couches filling the place. Moose lead me to a bench opposite a TV showing a Tranny fucking a guy in the ass.

"Don't worry, no cameras in here," said Nancy as Moose sat on the bench, pulling me into his lap. Moose grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, leaving me sitting on his lap in just a diaper, socks, and sneakers.

He handed the shirt to Stogie, who put it in my backpack. Nancy took my keys out of my shorts and handed them and my wallet to Stogie. He put them in my bag as well, pulling a fresh diaper out. Nancy handed the nightie and wig to Moose.

"I'll be right back," Nancy said.

"I thought you wanted to change my diaper?" I asked.

"You passed on that opportunity," she said as she left.

"Don't worry, fag, I'll take care of you," Moose said as he moved his hand back to my crotch.

"But I'm not gay," I whined.

"Neither are we," said Moose, "that's why you need to be wearing these."

Moose indicated the wig and nightie. He helped my put the nightie and wig on. The nightie had foam inserts sewn into the top to make it look like it had small boobs. Stogie held the fresh diaper out to me.

I hesitated but then thought that maybe they were just ragging on me. I would let them change my diaper, humiliate me but ultimately watch them erase the video footage of me and then be on my way.

After all, they said they were not gay either. I reached out for the fresh diaper but Stogie pulled it back.

"There is still the matter of you cock teasing Daryl here, you need to make it up to him," he said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Tell Daryl," Moose growled, squeezing the back of my neck again.

"I'm sorry," I said again as I looked up at Daryl.

"Call me Sir, faggot," He said, but calmly as he hitched his thumbs in his waistband.

"I'm sorry Sir," I said.

"That's a good boi," Moose whispered in my ear, "now you have to deliver on what you promised before."

Not understanding I looked back at Moose. He looked stern. I looked at Stogie, who just leered back at me. I looked up at Daryl just in time to see him fish his cock out of his pants.

"No way, never," I yelled.

I tried to get up but Moose grabbed me around the waist and held me in his lap. I struggled to push his arm away but could not budge him. To my horror I felt his large dick get hard through his pants with the back of my thigh. Daryl moved toward me as Stogie started laughing.

Just then there was a buzz and Nancy came back into the room. She was holding a dog collar, a tube, and a folder from my car. I realized that it was the folder I kept my hotel reservation in and my acceptance letter from the law firm that I would be working at. That bitch had gone through my things and now knew everything about me!

"Turns out she's not a student and she's not a tourist," she told Stogie, "she got a job with a law firm around here and will be staying in a local hotel for a few nights."

She handed the dog collar and tube to Moose saying, "you might as well take possession of her."

Stogie spoke up, "Finally a break. You go and watch the front; we're going to be a little busy back here."

Nancy looked at Daryl cock, which was standing straight up at this point and pouted, "and miss all the fun?"

Stogie gave her a hug and a pat on the rear, saying, "there will be plenty of fun, you'll have to show her the ropes."

I realized that the "her" they were talking about was me and started to struggle and yell. Nancy took a stride toward me and slapped me in the face, hard. Surprised, I stopped yelling and put my hand on my cheek. She had been so nice before.

"Honey," she told me, "this is going to happen so you might as well let it. Otherwise it'll hurt."

To Moose she said, "you better put your girl in check."

With that she took one more look and walked back out the door. There was a very dramatic pause as I looked at the three men and they looked back at me. I started to struggle, repeatedly whimpering, "No!"

"Enough!" roared Moose. And he picked me up by the back of my neck off of his lap, spun me around, pushed the top half of my body over the bench, and rested his knee on my back. It hurt but I did not stop struggling, though it did me no good.

Moose grabbed the back of my diaper and ripped it off, tearing the tapes, leaving my wet backside exposed. This made me struggle harder. Moose calmly removed his belt, a wide leather thing; doubled it up in his hand, put one hand on the back of my neck, and then started spanking me with the belt. It hurt a lot.

He did not beat me angrily, it was more methodical, but my ass was on fire immediately. I started sobbing, and then quit struggling.

Moose removed his knee from my back and, though his hand stayed on my neck, he stopped squeezing it. But I just laid there and took some more swats, crying.

"Are you going to obey daddy, and suck Mr. Daryl's dick?" Moose asked calmly, punctuating his words with another stroke of the belt.

"Yes," i sobbed.

"Yes what?" He asked, giving me a really hard swat.

"Yes Daddy!" i cried out.

"Good boy," he cooed. Then the spanking stopped and i felt daddy put the dog collar around my neck, hearing a "click" as he locked it on with a tiny padlock.

Daddy grabbed the back of the collar and pulled me up to my knees, then dragged me toward Daryl's erect black dick. I shuffled along on my knees to keep from getting choked until i found myself at eye level with Daryl's cock.

"Ask Mr. Daryl if you can suck his cock, boi."

"Can i suck your cock Sir?" i asked in a clear voice. Daddy patted my head, proud that i had asked right.

"Lick it first bitch," Daryl said, his voice dripping contempt, "and look up at me as you do it."

I stuck out my tongue and licked his dick. It was salty but did not make me retch. i had gotten blow jobs before so knew what to do. i figured, if i could get him to cum quick, my humiliation would be over sooner. So i licked his shaft with a purpose, feeling his cock twitch.

Without saying anything, Daryl put his hand on my head and i opened up so he could stick his dick all the way in my mouth. i started to suck and lick. He must have enjoyed it because he started to face fuck me.

When the head of his cock hit the back of my throat i gagged but fought through the reflex. I heard the door buzz again and saw two older white guys come into the room. They immediately saw me and nudged each other, taking great delight in what i was doing.

As Daryl pounded my face they took out their own cocks and started jacking them. i closed my eyes in humiliation and felt Daddy smack the back of my head. i opened my eyes back up and saw one of the new customers had his cellphone out.

"No pictures," Stogie told them.

"Just posting that you have some young snatch in this place," the old guy told him. And they let him finish his post.

I realized, in the dim lighting the two new guys thought i was a girl. In my kneeling position, the front hem of the nightly was hiding my genitals from them.

Daryl tightened his grip on my wig, grabbed the base of his cock with his other hand, and pulled out of my mouth. He gave his cock a couple of tugs and shot a stream of jizz straight onto my cheek.

Without a word he pulled my head toward the end of his dick, which had a drop of cum hanging out his slit, and put it on my tongue. i knew what he wanted without being told and licked the cum off of his cock. I did not like the taste at all.

Satisfied, he let go of my head and started to put his dick back in his pants. Utterly humiliated, i sat down on top of my legs.

Daddy leaned down and whispered in my ear, "If anyone finds out you have balls, Master Stogie is going to have to spank you." Scared, i grabbed the hem of my dress with both hands and pulled it down to my knees.

The two new customers were still jacking their dicks, watching the TV screen in the opposite corner more than me. Daddy grabbed the back of my collar and pulled me quickly away from them so that i had to get on all fours, with my ass toward the customers.

Master Stogie was in the back corners straddling a bench with his back against a wall. His pants were neatly folded beside him and he was slowly stroking his dick. Again, it was about the size of mine and Daryl's.

Daddy pulled me by my collar toward him and i had to crawl on all fours to keep up. Well, on all threes, because my other hand was firmly holding the front of my nightie over my package so nobody could see i was a guy from behind. Apparently the customers were not focused on my crotch.

The cellphone guy whistled.

"Looks like she was a bad girl," laughed the other one, "would like to get a piece of that rosy apple though."

They were staring at my ass, which was probably beat read from my spanking. Even after what just had happened, knowing this is what made me blush again, probably as bright as my ass was.

Daddy pulled me up to the bench with Master Stogie on it and pulled me up so i was also straddling the bench, facing Master Stogie.

Daddy pushed my head onto Master Stogie's cock and i started licking and sucking. Daddy got behind me and pushed my balls and cock under my stomach, making sure nobody could see them.

I then heard him undo his zipper.

"Great," i thought, "looks like I'll be a three time cock sucker today." If only.

I concentrated on making Master Stogie cum as quickly as possible and had high hopes because he was much more vocal in his appreciation than Mr. Daryl had been.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the two perverts had come alongside the bench to watch, still stroking their shriveled old dicks.

Then i felt Daddy's hand on my ass. He had some kind of lotion on it that he was spreading on my butt cheeks. It must have come from the tube Nancy had given him. i did not care; it just felt so good on my sore ass. It felt so good, in fact, that i felt myself get hard under my stomach.

The stinging sensation was being replaced by warmth that spread evenly over my whole ass. The sensation felt wonderful. Then i felt one of Daddy's fingers enter my asshole. i gave a little start and had stopped sucking Master Stogie's dick.

A light tap on the top of the head from him got me going again. i tried to concentrate but Daddy was really distracting me as he played with my hole. He was using more than one finger, really massaging my insides.

It was uncomfortable to say the least, making me feel like i had to poop. Then he stopped and, for some reason, i pushed my ass back toward him as if to ask for more.

"Don't worry faggot, you're getting all of it," he chuckled, "time to make you my bitch for real."

Before i could understand what he was saying, Master Stogie hooked both his thumbs into the corner of my mouth, pushing them past my molars so i could not close my mouth, all while face fucking me.

I quickly understood why as i got the shock of my life. Daddy rammed his cock into my asshole. It hurt so badly. Then he drew it back out and started to fuck me. Master Stogie had not wanted me to bite down on his dick by accident.

It made the insides of my ass burn with each thrust, all while it felt like i had to take a massive shit. i grunted with each stroke, and then Master Stogie jammed his cock to the back of my throat, gagging me.

He came hard, forcing me to choke it back, and drink it down. He shot two loads down my throat and, once i fought back the first gag reflex, i did not feel the need to puke. All this while Daddy was impaling me on his cock.

My ass felt like it was being ripped in half because Daddy's dick was almost eight inches long and wider than Daryl's. Getting fucked actually killed the boner Daddy's assplay had caused because it hurt so much.

Once Master Stogie had cum, Daddy slowed down his thrusts, making the burning tone down to a warm feeling on the inside of my ass.

Master Stogie got up and started putting on his pants, nodding at the two perverts. i lay one of the sides of my face on the bench and grabbed it tightly with both hands.

The perverts were suddenly looming over the exposed side of my face, jerking their meat. Almost simultaneously they came, shooting their load onto my cheek.

That must of excited Daddy because he gave one more hard thrust that almost lifted me off the bench and i felt hot cum shooting into my ass.

Satisfied, Daddy left his cock buried in my ass and gave me a smack on the rump, chuckling. Utterly beaten, i put my forehead onto the bench and silently sobbed.

"When i pull out, keep those ass cheeks closed tightly boi," Daddy commanded me.

i just nodded.

Finished with what they had come here to do, the two perverts left. Master Stogie had grabbed another diaper out of my bag and came up behind me.

He handed Daddy the wet diaper that he had peed into earlier. Daddy used the still dry front part to rap around his dick as he pulled out of me, cleaning the shit and cum off of his cock.

Master Stogie immediately put the back of the fresh diaper over my ass. He brought the front of the diaper up between my legs and taped it up.

It was a good thing too, because i felt a gooey substance trickle out of my asshole. He told me to lie on my back so he could fix me huggies.

Master Stogie adjusted the tapes and made sure i had a nice snug fit. He then cleaned off my cum and tear stained face with a baby wipe.

Daddy came over from throwing out the soiled diaper as Master Stogie threw out the baby wipe and went out to the front of the shop. Daddy picked me up so i was standing up and took my hand. He walked me back out to the front of the shop.

"Yay, you got your cherry popped," Nancy mocked as Daddy brought me through the door. She held up a CVS bag, "I got you some stuff."

"Thank you, but i think it's time to go," i whispered.

"Call her Mistress Nancy," Daddy said, "and we can't let you leave yet with a dirty diaper."

I did not know what further plans he had in mind, and i knew i could not avoid whatever they were, but i did not understand his remark. Then my tummy rumbled. Now i understood and did not even fight it. i shit all that cum and poop into my diaper in front of one lady and two studs.

pampersub
pampersub
15 Followers
12