Shouldn't Have Stood Her Up

Story Info
Jake suffers the repercussions after standing up his wife.
4.2k words
90.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't realise how badly I had fucked up until two weeks later. I mean, I knew I had upset my wife when my work do ran late and I completely forgot about our dinner but I didn't realise just how pissed off she was at the time.

More than anything else, this was the second time it had happened -- I didn't mean to but that didn't help me later.

She'd waited at the restaurant for two hours before my drunken phone call, all apologetic and pathetic and at the time she'd been angry but had told me that it wasn't a big deal, these things happen.

I knew there would be some sort of repercussion, she is very dominant in the bedroom and when I'm with her I'm very submissive -- but I thought it would be a month without orgasms, or fucking her with the big but-plug up my ass or something.

In a way, I was right about the orgasms.

Let me describe both us and the nature of our sexual relationship to give you a better picture. My name is Jake - I'm 32, 6'3" (and a bit) and I'm reliably informed that I'm a very attractive guy. I'm fit, muscular and spend a lot of time in the gym making myself attractive for my wife, Sarah.

She is a schoolteacher -- she's a slim, petit 5'4" with long brunette hair, small boobs and has a gorgeous face and figure. She's five years younger than me and we've been married for a little over two years. One of the main reasons we are so happy with each other is that we are so compatible in the bedroom and we both make a lot of effort to keep ourselves sexy for each other.

As soon as we started seeing each other I knew she was the woman for me, she has a cruel streak a mile wide when it comes to sex and loves to be in total control in the bedroom, in fact she always gets her hardest orgasms when she is being cruel or mean.

I am quite the opposite and love giving myself over completely to her, even if what happens is painful (which it frequently is) or humiliating (ditto).

Having said that, both of us want to keep our sex lives fresh, so we decided early on that a 24/7 or 'every time we have sex' sort of arrangement would get old very quickly. So our compromise is that even during vanilla sex she has complete control over when and how I orgasm and that once a month (or more if she's in the mood) we have at least a weekend of 24/7 where I have to do/dress/say/act/endure however or whatever she wishes.

This has worked out very well, we talk and fantasise a lot during normal sex and the restricted amount of 'fun stuff' means it's always special. Sarah generally chooses a few days prior to her period as the time she wants a slave -- it means she doesn't feel guilty about being hormonal or just in a bad mood - and it's the time of the month she is at her horniest and most malicious.

After I had inadvertently stood her up I wasn't allowed an orgasm, she didn't come right out and say it but whenever we fucked I would ask (or indeed as time went on, beg) her permission and she would just smile and say 'not tonight honey.'

I had expected this so I did my best not to let my mounting frustration distract me from my day to day, though this became increasingly difficult as time went on. She seemed to want sex more and more as we approached our next slave weekend, wearing skimpy clothing at all times and having orgasm after orgasm on my face or cock without letting me cum, regardless of how much I begged.

The evil woman even spent a lot of time describing to me just how good it had felt after we finished, her all sweaty and spent -- whispering in my ear -- and me lying there rigid with tension, my throbbing erection yearning to explode. I must have gotten about 3 hours sleep a night that second week!

The Friday came and as I prepared myself in the shower, she likes my groin shaved (trust me, I'm not small down there, in fact I am quietly proud of the old boy but shaving makes it look both a lot better and bigger) and for me to be 100% scrubbed clean for her. I mentally prepared myself for what I was sure would be an ordeal over the following couple of days, it didn't help though.

Sarah got home from work to find me in my customary position -- on my knees on the bed with my face in the pillow, my hands cuffed behind my back -- and promptly uncuffed me and told me to prepare food and then get ready to go out clubbing.

This was a departure from what normally happens, generally she would jump on my face until she had cum a few times, relieving the stress of a hard day's work. I think that then is when I realised then that something was up.

I made her food and massaged her feet while she ate before she scraped her leftovers into a little bowl for me to eat off the floor. She loves to do this; it always gives her a thrill to humiliate me like that.

She stood up and walked upstairs to the bedroom before calling out;

'Once you've eaten, dress up smart -- I want you looking good. We're going to The Brickhouse tonight.'

The Brickhouse is an alternative club in London that I knew she used to frequent before we met, it seemed odd but then I wasn't in a position to argue with her. I finished my scraps, washed up and went to the bedroom to get dressed. Sarah was drying her hair, I could see she had already put on a short tartan skirt and was wearing a tight, cropped tank top.

I waited for about ten mins while she finished up and when she walked down the stairs my cock immediately became hard. Her makeup was heavy and whorish with dark red lipstick, heavy mascara and her hair in cute bunches.

The short skirt barely came to mid thigh and she was wearing her 5" fetish ankle boots with white knee high socks. The cropped tank-top strained over her pert and obviously bra-less boobs - and wonderfully perky things they are too -- while revealing her toned and flat stomach.

She stood at the bottom of the stairs looking at me for a few seconds before doing a little twirl.

'So,' she asked with a grin, 'Whadda you think?'

'You look amazing Mistress!' I stammered. I could already feel pre-cum oozing out of my erection just from looking at her.

'Do you want to fuck me?' She asked.

'Yes Mistress,' I replied, 'I would like nothing more.'

She grinned at me again, 'well come upstairs honey, I'm feeling horny!'

Like a puppy I followed her luscious ass as she walked up the stairs, from the angle behind and below her I could see the tiny red thong that covered her neat, shaved little pussy, the string disappearing in-between her creamy cheeks.

She stopped by the bed as we got into the bedroom and looked me up and down.

'Strip' she commanded.

I hurriedly pulled off my boots and jeans, almost tearing off my shirt in my haste. I wasn't wearing underwear of course, and very quickly I was standing naked in front of her, save for my cock ring - my large hard-on jutting straight up in the air.

'Lie on the bed and spread-eagle yourself baby.' She said quietly, running her hand up her inner thigh.

I jumped on the bed and put my arms and legs out as far as they could reach; she then opened the top drawer of the bureau and pulled out the ankle cuffs, some chain, a couple of padlocks and the hand-cuffs I had been wearing earlier. She put the cuffs on my ankles and used the long chain to pull my legs wide apart before locking them in place with two padlocks. She then cuffed my left wrist to the headboard, pulling me uncomfortably taught.

'Move your right arm until your hand is about a foot from your face,' she said.

I immediately did what she asked, though it was a little unusual. With my hand held there she took a shorter chain and locked my wrist to the headboard on the right hand side, leaving me with some limited movement in that arm. I couldn't scratch my nose or anything but it wasn't anywhere as near as tight as the other side of my body.

She then reached into her handbag and brought out an old mobile phone and some electrical tape. She put the phone into my hand, ordered me to grip it without using my thumb and then taped the whole thing into my fist leaving the screen and function buttons uncovered. She looked at my confused face and smiled.

'This,' she said pointing at the phone, 'is a phone without any credit. Mainly so I can send you texts through the night without you being able to reply. Also, should anything happen It'll still call '999' if there is an emergency.'

'W..What do you mean?' I asked.

She ran her hand down my helpless body before starting to slowly masturbate me.

'Well you see it's like this honey, you stood me up in favour of those cunt work friends of yours for the fucking second time and that really, really hurt my feelings.So I am going to really, really hurt your feelings tonight.'

She laughed as she saw my expression, part confusion, part begging her as she increased her hand speed slightly.

'You are going to lie here all alone, while I go out to the Brickhouse and see what happens. You never know, you might get lucky and no-one will fancy me.'

Fat chance of that I thought as she stood up and run her hands over her body in front of me.

'You are going out on the pull?' I asked loudly, desperately trying to ignore the aching need in my cock. 'Please baby, don't do this! I promise you it'll never happen again!'

'Too late honey,' she replied with an evil smile. 'You really shouldn't have left me all alone in that restaurant should you now? I mean it's obvious from how you acted that you want me out by myself. I'm going to go now, oh one more thing,' she reached under her skirt and slipped off her tiny panties before dropping them on my chest. 'I don't want to lose these later on now, do I?'

With that she laughed and walked out, turning the light off and closing the door as she went.

BEEP BEEP Text message received 8.04pm Hi Hun, I'm at the club, is very hot in here -- glad I don't have underwear on, I'd have roasted! Not many people yet but it'll fill up. Text you soon Bitch. LOL.

I'd been lying there in the dark for what seemed like ages when the phone brought me out of my reverie. I had been thinking that it was a cruel joke - that she was going to come back any time now with a 'never do that again' lesson on her lips but no. She was actually in a club, on her own and looking for a man. Was she going to fuck someone? Was she going to actually let someone else have her while I was chained up to our marriage bed?

I kept on reading through the message, my mind awhirl. I thought I should feel betrayed and in a way I did but the woman had kept me on edge of cumming for so long I couldn't help but be aroused at the prospect.

BEEP BEEP Text message received 9.31pm Well these guys seem nice, bought me a couple of drinks. Not very good looking though and definitely married! I'm going to dance for a bit I think. Nice and busy here now, lots of men staring.

Oh Christ, I thought as jealousy welled up in my chest. My gorgeous wife is dressed like a slut, in a club and being chatted up by men. What the hell?

My cock, which had gone soft during the hour or so from the last message, traitorously reared up again - dripping fresh pre-cum onto the drying puddle by my navel. I couldn't believe the thought of her cheating on me turned me on so much! I lay there, confused, horny and a little scared as I waited for the next message. It wasn't long in coming, in fact there were two.

BEEP BEEP Picture message received 9.55pm

I opened it up to see a picture of a good looking blond guy - probably in his late 20s - smiling at the camera with a blurry dance floor in the background. My mind went blank; I didn't know what to think. Is this the guy who is going to be fucking my wife? Putting his hands on her and his cock inside her? Was she really going to go through with her threat?

BEEP BEEP Text Message received 10.03pm Hey baby, did you get the picky? That's Dave, he seems really nice. I told him my husband has stood me up, he said you are a prick for doing that to a sexy lady like me. LOL I think he wants to fuck me, Whadda you think?

I think it was right then that I decided that I would do anything she asked of me in the future. I had always said to myself that if she cheated on me I would leave but she had managed to tie in this betrayal with our sex life.

She was right - this was really, really hurting me but at the same time the aching erection I had been sporting for hours couldn't be denied -- this was turning me on, a lot. Somehow, my brain had turned this betrayal into another punishment by my Mistress, a different woman to my beautiful wife who I plan to spend the rest of my life with.

BEEP BEEP Text message received 11.23pm Hey honey, you still there? I think Dave is trying to get me drunk -- doesn't need to, he's well hot. Feels weird snogging a man who isn't you, liked it though.He groped my ass on the dance floor, wonder if he knows I'm not wearing panties?

BEEP BEEP Text message received 11.31pm OMG he totally wants to fuck my ass! LOL I asked him what he would do if I let him do anything he wants to me. His cock feels HUGE. Can't wait to get it in my mouth. Yummy. Hope you are feeling sorry now for what you did. Text soon, don't go anywhere LOL.

I desperately wish I could touch my cock; I would have cum on the spot if I could have. I tried shaking back and forth to stimulate my glans but it only frustrated me further. I felt like such a looser, chained up and desperate to cum while my hot wife is with a stranger she is planning to fuck.

Can't wait to get it in my mouth. Yummy.

Those words kept repeating themselves in my head, the mental image of Sarah with another man's dick in her small mouth, looking up at him with her big green eyes as he fucks her face. It was driving me insane, I realised I kinda wanted to watch it happen!

BEEP BEEP Text message received 12.25am I think we can safely say he knows about the panties, he's been fingering me for half an hour! I came twice in the middle of a club LOLS. We're going to his now, I'm too wet and horny to wait any longer. I've promised him my ass as long as he's rough with me. That ok with you hunny?

No it bloody well wasn't alright with me, though at the same time it was. I didn't know what to think, I was so conflicted! I cycled back to the picture, looking at the man who has had his fingers up my wife's pussy, rubbed her clit, in public! Now she was going to let him put his cock up her ass? Treat her roughly?

I know she likes to be treated rough during normal sex; it's something I have always enjoyed. She looks delicate but she can take a lot when she's horny. Now this guy is going to be doing that to her, mauling her perky tits? Biting her? Would he be gentle at all?

So many images and thoughts going through my mind as with just a phone she had turned me into a drooling wreck, a pathetic, mewling slave chained up while she does what she wants. I vowed to never disappoint her as I couldn't go through this again!

BEEP BEEP Picture Message received 01.32am

My heart sank as I saw what opened up; even though it was the horniest thing I had seen in my life. It was a pic of my wife looking into a big mirror, holding up her phone to take the pic in one hand and a bottle of KY lube in the other. She was naked, smiling with her hair in a mess. Behind her I could see a big iron-wrought bed in a large, strange room. I could see her clothes in a pile on the floor; she still had her heels on.

BEEP BEEP Text message received 01.33am Hey Hun, I totally came on his cock loads - we couldn't wait to get into the bedroom! I sucked him in the Taxi on the way LOL it is HUGE. How does it feel to know a stranger has fucked and cum in me on the floor in his hallway? Gotta go, I'm gonna suck his cock again, get him nice and hard for my ass -- sound good to you?

Yes, yes it did - God help me.

She had done it - she had actually fucked someone else to punish me. She was about to give him her ass to punish me. She had sucked his cock and enjoyed it to punish me. You know what, I felt like I deserved every minute of it.

Subspace is a wonderful place, isn't it?

BEEP BEEP Picture message received 02.50am

Dreading what I would see I opened up the image, it was a picture which must have been taken from Sarah's chin as she lay on that big bed, looking down the length of her naked body. I could see a hard nipple pointing up at the bottom of the pic, the flat expanse of her belly and a glimpse of her shaven mound. Her legs were spread wide and framed between her knees was Dave - kneeling, naked and holding his cock in his hand. He looked hungry, strong and muscular as he stared with a smile at my wife's pussy.

Underneath the pic there was some text: 'He gets to do whatever he wants to me.'

I nearly came looking at that pic, without touching myself in any way and in spite of the ache in my joints form being chained for so long. I stared at it for a long time, imagining what happened next and what had happened before.

Picturing that fat, menacing cock grinding into my petit wife as I lay here impotently, wishing desperately for I don't know what.

BEEP BEEP Text message received 03.28pm Hey babe, I'm on my way home now. What a man - all my holes are sore after his fat cock! I feel like such a slut, there is cum all in my hair!See you soon Hun. XX

Not long later I heard the door open downstairs and soon a dishevelled Sarah walked into the bedroom and turned on the light.

She was holding a glass of water and just looked at me with a smile on her face for a moment before sitting down next to me and putting the glass to my lips. After I had slaked the raging thirst that had built up over the hours she stood up and still without saying a word, she undid her shoes, slipped her tank top over her head and dropped her skirt in a puddle on the floor.

Now that she was naked I could see that her nipples were flushed and bruised, I could see the red imprints of hand marks on her creamy breasts and hips where she had been grabbed, slapped and pulled. Her pussy lips looked red and puffy, the way they look after I had fucked her really hard and multiple times.

She lay down on the bed next to me, snuggling up close for a moment before lifting herself up on her elbow next to me.

'So are you sorry for standing me up you little bitch?' She said quietly.

'Yes Mistress,' I croaked having not used my voice for ages.

'Good,' she smiled. She looked at my aching dick as it twitched on my belly. 'I suppose you expect some sort of release for that thing eh?'

'Please Mistress,' I begged, 'I have learned my lesson!'

She chuckled and leant in close, her hand snaking down to lightly grip the shaft of my cock. She gently started to stroke up and down, barely touching my skin, it was like torture.

'I went out tonight and deliberately got fucked by another man, I asked him to finger me in public and I sucked his cock in the back of a taxi. He screwed me on the floor, in his bed and he held my head down and pushed his fat cock up my ass before fucking it slack. Then when he had finished with my ass he made me suck his cock clean and came on my face and you know what bitch? I loved every second of it.'

She laughed out loud when she saw my expression.'I did all this and you're not even angry with me are you? All you want from me is to let you cum? Is that right baby?'

I hated myself but there really was only one answer I could give this amazing woman.

'Yes Mistress.' I whispered.

She continued lightly stroking my cock, leaning over me to bite hard at my nipple.

'Well It's not gonna happen Hunny, sorry to say. You've got a lot more punishment to come this weekend before I even think about letting you cum.'

Her hand sped up slightly making me groan as her expression grew angry.

'Tomorrow you get to properly understand how pissed off with you I am. I am going to spend all day torturing your cock and balls, I'm gonna whip, clip, stretch and beat them all day long baby, it's gonna be horrible for you. I'm gonna push things down your pee hole and cover your sensitive helmet in hot wax and then I'm going to clean you off and do it again before I chain you up for the night.'

12