Show and Tell

Story Info
Exotic exhibitionism.
2.1k words
3.95
16.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,013 Followers

The instructions were quite simple. Write one paragraph describing your lover and the unique passion you have for them. When faced with that challenge, lots of people choose to just chicken out. Just the thought of expressing their emotions is uncomfortable for a great many individuals, especially if they've never thought too much about them before and especially if they have to write them down and share their feelings with the world. Others, convinced that the challenge is easy, approach the task with an unsophisticated, cliché effort. This particular challenge was neither about Hallmark poetry nor vulgarity. In order to accomplish this task, one has to be articulate, sincere, introspective, and in touch with their sensuality. Roger Gilford was all those things.

Ellen Ward, the lovely lady who was the object of Roger's affection and desire stared at her phone, mildly amused and a bit confused at the cryptic, midday text she got from her lover. "Babe, we won!"

"That's wonderful, sweetie. What exactly did we win," she responded? In all of his excitement, Roger had left out a few key details in his text. Actually, he'd left out all the details. He had entered them into a contest for an all expenses paid trip to the beautiful island of Turks and Caicos for the first annual AfroerotiK Sensuality and Intimacy Retreat and his entry was the winner. Wanting it to be a surprise, he had kept the secret, not sure of their chances and wanting it to be a total surprise on the slim chance that they actually won. He picked up the phone and called her to fill her in on all the details. There was just too much to share via text.

"There is but one Ebony Goddess who completes me. I can merely gaze upon her naked, sleeping form and I'm humbled by her beauty, grace, and splendor. Her gentle breathing is like music to my ears knowing that it was my sex that allowed her to drift off to such a heavenly, peaceful slumber. I know without a doubt that I was created for her and her for me. Her gentle touch strokes me to hardness, her mouth envelops me and the softness of her lips paints pleasure on my hard shaft like I've never known before. The soft, round curve of her chocolate ass is the perfect pillow for me to lay my weary head. In fact, her ass holds my gaze captive as she walks away from me and my heart aches until I know I will see her face again, the distance between us only fueling our passion for one another. Her hard nipples are like magnets for my mouth. It is most certainly her sweet, hot, wet, tight center, that place between her legs, which enslaves me and holds me captive. Her taste drives me insane with lust. It is her slippery, sticky, sweet juices that intoxicate me. She is my divine right partner and it is most decidedly her delicious sex, soft and inviting, that surrounds me, envelops me and I can't help but release my very essence into the depths of her soul."

Roger held his breath. He had never spoken the words he had written about Ellen aloud before and he waited anxiously for some response from her on the other end of the phone. Words stuck in her throat. Actually, tears formed in her eyes. She was beyond speechless that the man she loved so desperately, so completely would actually say anything like that, let alone tell the world that's how he felt about her. The fact that those words had won a trip for them to an island paradise was secondary to the pure joy and love she felt at him sharing his prose with her.

Everything was set. Roger and Ellen were to fly to Miami with a short layover and head off to the beautiful resort of Amanyara on the island of Providenciales in Turks and Caicos in the British West Indies. The entire five day, four night trip was to be an experience in sensuality. Fourteen other couples were going to be in attendance as well. It was a clothing-optional weekend for swingers, exhibitionists, and couples who were looking to reignite the fires of passion in their lives.

From the minute they stepped foot on the island, they were in awe of the vibration of sensuality that seemed to permeate the very air. Everything seemed sexy: the food, the warm ocean water, the scents, and the sounds; everything seemed to be pulsating with eroticism. The white, warm sand beaches and tropical, balmy breezes were certainly a stark contrast to the dreary winter weather of New Hampshire and represented the perfect getaway for the couple. The villa they were staying is was nothing less than remarkable. It was like something out of a dream. While they had their own bedroom, they shared the villa with four other couples who were all attractive and sexy and looking to create some remarkable sensual memories themselves. There were chefs on hand to make gourmet meals night and day, a masseuse was on there at the mere snap of the fingers to rub away any tension or stress one might possibly have, and workshops, if you could call them that, were scheduled around the clock for couples to explore oral sex, mutual masturbation, techniques on tantric yoga, and multi-orgasmic sex. More than workshops, they were opportunities for couples to have wild, uninhibited, fantastic sex in full view of anyone who wanted to watch. The sexual tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife. Everywhere you looked, there were brown couples, comfortable with their sexuality, exploring each other in deliciously AfroerotiK ways.

Roger and Ellen were certainly to be included in those ranks. They didn't let too many opportunities to express their love and passion for one another in front of others go by. Because the villas were so secluded on the island, they could have sex virtually anywhere their little hearts desired. There were infinity pools, cabanas, and gorgeous white beaches all far from the prying eyes of people uncomfortable with open displays of sensuality. There was a freedom there, an openness that was more liberating that just going to a swing club. At breakfast, Roger thought nothing of laying Ellen down on some pillows and placing exotic fruit all over her body and eating it off seductively while others got into the scene and started pairing off and employing some of the same techniques.

At night, there was no reason to close a bedroom door. If they were having sex, anyone could come in and watch and float in and out at will. Everywhere you turned, people were having sex. Couples stopped to watch and before anyone knew what was going on, it would inspire others to start making love right then and there. Everyone was comfortable exploring without fear or shame. Sharing wasn't a requirement but it was certainly frowned upon either. And because AfroerotiK promotes such openness, gender wasn't really an issue when it came to experiencing the sensuality of the retreat. Women were free to explore with other women as well as men experimenting and exploring with other men without guilt, shame, or fear. Partners could swap and invite others to join them with the full knowledge that all that mattered was pleasure, sensuality, and fun.

The final evening of the retreat had a blow-out bash planned. The lilting rhythms of reggae and salsa music filled the air. Congas pounded out a driving, sensual beat in the background. The aromas of amazing food filled the air and fruity drinks with incredibly strong, dark rum flowed freely. Everyone was dressed in their sexiest Caribbean attire; the ladies more revealing, the men casual yet chic. Ellen's pussy had not stopped throbbing with anticipation and lust for the entire four days they had been there and she was even more aroused on their final night. She had been constantly wet and aroused and Roger had been moments away from a full erection at any given moment. Tents had been erected on the beach with billowing white sheer curtains flowing in the moonlit night air. Round beds with satin sheets and down-filled pillows in luxurious colors of red, gold, saffron, and amber were placed strategically around. The stage was set for some serious fucking.

Everyone danced and ate and drank and socialized until the tension was at a frenzied high. Finally, needing to break the ice and get the real party started, Roger led Ellen to the very middle of the tent, the full moon lighting their way. Turning her back to him, he began kissing his way down her neck, causing her to throw her head back and revel in the sensations. His hands found her breasts and cupped and massaged them through the sensual material of her dress. He undid the ties that held up her top and exposed her. The entire crowd circled around them, watching breathlessly. He began massaging her nipples and stroking and gently pulling them. The watching eyes of others, witnessing their love and passion was enough to set Ellen on fire. She slid out of her dress and climbed seductively onto the bed. Others gathered around.

Roger slowly, methodically undid the buttons on his shirt and let his pants fall to the ground and stepped out of them. He positioned himself between her legs and decided to make a feast of her punany. Pushing her legs back, he softly licked and sucked her clit exactly the way she liked it. Ellen grabbed the back of his head and held him there. She thrashed about on the bed, being sure to let everyone know just how much pleasure she was getting. If exhibitionism is about showing off your sexuality, Roger and Ellen were about taking it to the next level and telling everyone that came close, with their words and their bodies, that theirs was a connection born in love, not just lust. That was their thrill. They wanted others to see how into each other they were. It was their gift to their onlookers. It was not just about showing off, it was about sharing the beauty of their love-making. And make love they did.

Roger licked, fingered, and sucked until his sweet lady love was ready to explode. Flooding his mouth with her divine nectar she pulled him to her and they shared her sweetness in a kiss. She decided to take matters into her own hands. Repositioning herself, she climbed on top him and started licking and kissing her way down his body. Settling down comfortably, she took his hardness in her mouth and used her mouth, tongue and lips to sensually drive him to the very edge of explosion. Her hands never stopped exploring his body, caressing his fine, brown frame. He never stopped telling her how good it felt, what he wanted to do to her.

Glancing around, Ellen made eye contact with a few of the other couples. They were staring in wonderment and in awe. Some had already gone off to the other beds and started their own explorations into hedonism and pleasure but a few of the couples stayed to watch Roger and Ellen to the end. They climbed on the bed, they wanted to be close, to smell the smells and be a part of the experience. Turning around and climbing on top of her man, she placed Roger's dick at her core and descended. He grabbed her hips and she placed her hands on his chocolate thighs and they collided together. Rise and fall, she rode the wave of pleasure that filled her. Her juices were evident on his shaft and they glistened in the light. Her moans were louder, more urgent. She wanted to make him cum and cum hard.

Flipping her over, Roger pushed her legs back and began his masterful, skilled approach. He pumped his length and thickness inside her, painting her punany with pleasure. He drove in deeper, harder. She pulled him closer. Her legs wrapped around him tighter. Everyone was fucking now. In that moment, Ellen remembered the words that landed them there, the winning words she had memorized. "It is most decidedly her delicious sex, soft and inviting, that surrounds me, envelops me and I can't help but release my very essence into the depths of her soul." Hearing those words in her head, she surrendered to the feelings of ecstasy and pleasure. Roger was not far behind. He drove himself into her, deeper and harder still, needing her to cum and navigating his own orgasm to time it with hers. Their mouths met. Their breath became one. Their bodies collided with erotic purpose and they yielded to the intensity of satisfaction shared only by two, witnessed by many. It was a magical trip, both literally and figuratively, for the lovers who luxuriated in the magic of showing off their sexuality and expressing their love.

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,013 Followers