Show & Tell Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up... we barely had time to get ready!

Well... I had plenty of time to get ready but she was all flustered because she wanted her hair just right and she'd bought all of the beauty products recommended by our new friends, so she needed time to get all of that done.

"Call the front desk when you're ready and I'll come up and get you," I told her, knowing that Esteban would be waiting for us.

He was, standing in the front of the lobby talking with Alejandro.

Man hugs and hand shakes, I told him she'd be ready soon.

"Mr. Yay," Alejandro started, "you really want to go to Sur le Fue?"

"That's my plan," I answered.

"Do you know what kind of place that eez?" he persisted, Esteban eyeing me, waiting for my answer.

"Oh yes, I know what it is. It was recommended to me by our host at a similar club in Rhode Island."

The two men looked at one another.

Esteban stepped up and took over for his cousin. "El Jefe, I don't know if that... you trust me?"

"You've been right so far," I admitted.

"Let me take you somewhere that you'll never forget. It's not someplace I would take everyone... only special people. And... you two are special. I can promise you right now, no place in city is safer and no place can offer a better experience."

"And you know this because...?"

"I know it because it is where I take my girlfriend, an I don't take her just anywhere. That an...," he looked at Alejandro and they fist bumped, "our cousin Felipe owns the club."

"So, because of that, I'd have to say that you might be a little prejudice in your opinion?"

"No... no Senor," he protested, "doesn't matter who owns... it is best, much better than Sur le Fue."

So... I standing there and the thought occurs to me, "He brings his girlfriend there. He knows what goes on at La Trapeze... yet he brings his girlfriend to...his cousin's club, which is even better than Sur le Fue? Maybe he brings his girlfriend there, but not his wife?"

"Okay, I know where Sur le Fue is located. Where is your cousin's club?"

"Brooklyn," they both answered at once.

"And you say it's safe?"

"Senor," Esteban said to me, "I take my girlfriend there. She is the mother of my son. I would take my mother there... well only to prove to you that it is safe."

That answered the wife and girlfriend question!

"Is Brooklyn close?" I asked.

"Bridge is less than three blocks. Ten minutes if traffic is bad to get there."

"Okay, here's what we'll do. Like last night, after dinner you drive us past Sur le Fue. If it is anything like my friend told me..."

Esteban cut me off. Taking my hand in his, he said, "Senor Jay... I'll take you to Brooklyn. I'll take you into club. You and Miz Elle... you can look around, you check it out. You don't like anything or you feel uneasy about anything... we leave and go to Sur le Fue and I'll pay for your admission."

He was making a $135 gamble, the cost of admission if either of us didn't like Felipe's club!

I was about to say that... when Elle walked into the lobby.

Everything stopped... and I mean stopped.

I'd shopped online for something special... something she could wear to Sur le Fue that would get her the same attention she was use to getting at "Options." By all indications, including Mike's recommendation, Sur le Fue was the premier "Adult" club in NYC, so I expected there would be the same mix of people that she was used to entertaining in Providence, only more of them. The dress was to be an icebreaker.

From the reaction she was getting in the lobby... I think I found it!

It was a black mini dress, very short and very tight on the bottom with an attached fishnet top. The top had a cowl front that tied behind the neck and came with a tiny triangle bikini top. She'd used what time she'd had do that little extra with her make-up and hair... plus...

... never one to conform to the norms of society, she omitted the bikini top. She was wearing the black high heels again.

Even I was dumbstruck.

She looked incredible!

Esteban was still holding my hand... and now he was squeezing it.

"WOW!" I said, "Baby, you look....

"Sexier than any woman I've ever see walk into this lobby... and don't take this wrong, but that includes a lot of high priced call girls," said Bridgette from the front desk.

"Como una chica de unsueno," stammered Alejandro, his face a mask of lust.

"Si cuz," added Esteban, finally releasing my hand, "she is a dream."

We'd managed to escape the hotel without incident, my only insistence that she, at least, bring the bikini top with her. It would be her call... we pull up in front of the joint and... it would be up to her.

Alejandro's eyes burned a hole amongst the fishnet staring at her boobs while I went upstairs to retrieve the top, that according to Elle, who was more than gracious in letting him ogle her. Esteban, on the other hand, had been more discrete, again according to Elle, he eyes dropping below her chin only when she turned to answer a remark by his cousin.

The ride to the West Side was quick and after seeing the restaurant, despite the fact that no one would know either of us... out of respect for Claire, our friend from the train, Elle put the bikini top on and we went inside.

Both Claire and our gay pal from lunch who'd made our reservation were correct... it was beautiful. Because the building was almost entirely glass, there wasn't a table in the place that didn't have a view of the Hudson. That said, our table reflected the amount of yank the kid at lunch had with the maitre d'...

We were practically hanging over the river!

With a one hundred and eighty degree view, we cold see from the George Washington Bridge to the Verrazano - Narrows Bridge and beyond. The Palisades on the Jersey side were right in front of us, the lights from all manner of water bourn vessels gliding past our window.

Unfortunately, most of the men at the surrounding tables missed all of that, because their eyes were glued to Elle's tits, her knot tying ability in serious question as the bikini top floated on, rather than adhered to her chest.

An unintended consequence of a decision made for a good reason, from my perspective, but with bad intent on her part.

The dress looked sexier the way she was wearing it... than if she'd left the top behind.

Naturally, she had a hundred questions about what we were doing next... so I told her the truth.

"I'd planned on a visit to a nightclub uptown, just off 5th, which Mike from Options had recommended. But Esteban, fresh off his big win from last night, decided to go for two straight and recommended a club in Brooklyn, which he promised would be a far better experience than my choice."

I neglected to add the word, "Adult," to the word, "Nightclub," and I also left out his cousin Felipe.

She expressed her opinion, "I think we should go to Brooklyn. I mean he lives here so he'd know where the best clubs would be, wouldn't he? I know he was right about the restaurant last night."

Okay... and it was obvious that her motives were as transparent as his!

He knew... if I was taking her to Sur le Fue... it was to share her with others. He wanted her first, last and all night if he could.

Elle...? She'd fuck him in the car if there wasn't an alternative... and she knew I could always find an alternative.

So I played along with her.

Like I said... pitiful.

He was waiting outside when we exited and as he opened the door for her... she looked him in the eye and said, "Brooklyn."

"Gracias," as he opened my door.

Brooklyn wasn't what I expected.

It was a lot like the East Village, except nicer. Lots of Brownstones mixed in with the apartment houses, all well kept. Streets were well maintained, neighborhood bars and restaurants with sidewalk tables... it was a very welcomed surprise.

"Tu Fantasia," was one block off the main drag, in a mix of apartment houses and businesses. Like Options, there were no neon lights or billboards advertising the club, only Esteban's knowledge and a single light bulb illuminating an unimposing wooden sign over the entrance door, proving its existence.

We didn't use that entrance.

Instead, Esteban drove around to the rear of the building and parked the car. After helping Elle exit the vehicle, leaving me to fend for myself, we entered through a door marked "Private" a very large gentleman opening the door as soon as we approached. Handshake and hug for our driver, a polite nod for her and I.

Had I needed to guess... I'd have said the building had formerly been a car dealership or repair shop, a slight tang of oil and brake fluid still in the air. There was also a dull thud that vibrated through the floors and walls, along with the muted sounds of techno music.

To Elle, this confirmed she was at a nightclub.

The large fellow pushed past us to another door down a narrow hallway, a stairway up appearing when he opened that door.

We followed Esteban up the stairs to another door. This one he opened himself and we entered a large office which was tastefully decorated, the wall to our left completely windowed, nightclub lights flashing to the beat of the music.

And to my surprise, if only because the flashing lights first caught my attention..., I found Margaux standing in front of the windows, looking very hot in a mini dress of her own. We smiled at one another.

Elle's attention had gone to the man sitting behind the desk in front of her whom, as he stood, revealed himself to be considerably larger than Esteban. (I couldn't wait to meet the next member of the family, possibly a cousin named, "Shaquille?")

While he was only two or three inches taller, Felipe had to outweigh Esteban by, at least, two hundred pounds! But the dude was nimble afoot, well dressed and had one of those disarming smiles that immediately made him a hit with Elle.

He danced across the floor, grabbed her in his arms and lifted her off the floor, exposing her ass as the dress slid up, much to the delight of Esteban standing behind them.

Elle, two martinis and glass cognac before and after dinner, had no idea who this man was, but she was delighted by his welcome.

However, his, "Yo cuz..., she es mucho mas bonito than you let on man, ella es super cliente!" had her looking at Esteban and me, after he'd introduced himself, with a look that was a cross between, "...you shits," for us not telling her and "... this is going to be more fun than I ever expected."

That was when Margaux came up behind her, leaned over and kissed her on the side of the neck. Elle jumped, but the surprise at finding her standing there led to a kiss on the lips in return.

I could "feel" her excitement from where I was standing.

"So," Felipe said after shaking my hand, "is it true that you chose here and not Sur le Fue?"

"I offered her the choice," nodding at Elle, "and she went with Esteban's recommendation... so he's to blame."

"Oh no Senor, he knows como funciona. You come here, like it, tell your amigos, give them Esteban's card with su nombre... he gets a kickback."

"Do you need us for this conversation?" Margaux asked, her arm around Elle.

All three of us answered, "No."

Just as Margaux was about to lead her out of the room... Elle reached behind her neck and untied the top of her dress. Once it fell to her waist, she then untied the bikini top and removed it. Handing it to me and saying, as she retied the dress top around her neck, "Now it looks right."

They disappeared down the stairs, the three of us standing there with our tongues out.

"Muy muy caliente," Felipe muttered, before turning and asking, "Is okay she's with Margaux?"

"I'm told it's safe," I responded.

Big smile from Felipe, "My Club is muy safe Senor. However...I can't vouch for Margaux!"

"In that case..." sticking my fists out for the two of them, to which they both responded appropriately, "if I were you, I'd be more concerned with Margaux's safety."

We spent the next five minutes standing in the windows and looking at the people on the dance floor. When I asked how many "guests" he was expecting, he took out his cellphone, punched a couple of things on the face and said, "We have 136 reservations and 118 of the guests has already arrived. Probably we have... quizas, maybe, 140 or 150 when drivers bring unexpected fares, but we make room for them."

Looking at the dance floor, I figured there had to be 50 or 60 people dancing or watching, and none of them were Elle or Margaux.

We spent the next few minutes discussing how this family had become so successful in NYC?

Turns out these boys were third generation Mexican/Americans, their use of Spanish a tribute to their grandparents who'd immigrated in the 50's and made sure that all their children and grandchildren were educated and had jobs. Felipe was the most successful, owning the club and two of the buildings surrounding it. In addition, he owned a number of other businesses, including a cleaning service that worked a number of high end "boutique" hotels.

"Lots of cousins that need jobs," he confessed with a smile.

Scanning the room below us one more time, Felipe picked up his phone and hit a button. "Gordo... donde estan Margaux y el Caliente?"

Whatever Gordo said... Felipe immediately replied, "Encuentrelos!"

"Problem?" I asked, his demeanor getting my attention.

Before he could answer, his phone chirped.

He listened, smiled and then... "Gracias."

Now looking at me, he shook his head and said, "You were right... it is Miss Elle that we needed to be worried about. She and Margaux are entertaining a small crowd with the Sybian."

Felipe and I watched Esteban bold out the door, a chance to watch the two women ride the machine too much to pass up.

A moment later, Felipe's phone buzzed again. This time he walked to his desk and put the phone onto a speaker. "Cuz..."

Esteban... "Man... you have to put this on the screens. This is so fucking hot!"

Now Felipe turned to his bank of security monitors, switching off one of the hallway cameras and turning on the camera in the Sybian room.

"Sorry about this," he said, "I normally let the customers enjoy their privacy. But sometimes...."

He fiddled with the controls and got the camera to zoom in for a tight shot of the two women and then sharpened the picture.

Esteban had been right, it was, "..., so fucking hot!"

In a first for Elle, both she and Margaux were on the Sybian, the large fat phallus that she liked so much gyrating between them, Margaux's legs over hers, the two of them in a crushing embrace, kissing and rubbing each other as they tried to gain as much friction as possible from the rotating and vibrating faux cock between their legs.

With the push of another button, Felipe had the shot playing on every video screen in the building, people stopping and staring at the picture.

He looked at me. "When are you leaving?"

"Train leaves at 7:15 AM."

"I'll pay her a grand to come back next weekend."

"She'll have to ask her husband."

He gave me a sideways glance.

"But..." I said, "if you can wait a few weeks, I'll see what I can work out with her."

"Hecho," he answered, "and if you give me a two week notice, I'll pay her a grand and expenses."

"Hecho," I said, shaking hands with him.

Once the girls were finished entertaining each other and the crowd that gathered to watch them, Esteban fucked Elle on the stairs leading up to Felipe's office, while Margaux licked and sucked on both of them while contorted beneath them.

While they were recovering, Elle decided that she wanted to suck Felipe's dick while he was watching a replay of she and Margaux on the Sybian.

They both enjoyed that!

The girls then retreated to the dance floor, which they'd missed earlier and within moments were surrounded by men and women, all taking advantage of the chance to ravage the two of them, their encounter on the Sybian having been replayed on a continuous loop since that tryst.

Esteban and I watched as the knot of men and women stripped both Elle and Margaux naked, the dancing coming to a halt as four men and a woman took charge, the girls ending up in a corner surrounded by a cheering crowd.

Felipe, finally recovered from Elle's blowjob, turned every camera in the nightclub on that corner, and the three of us watched from the window and then close up on the TV screens, as Elle was taken by three of the men... Margaux by one man and the woman... Elle by the woman alone and then by all the men, the woman... and Margaux.

The woman returned both of our girls dresses to one of the security men, who delivered them to the office as we were saying, "Buenas Noches."

I could see Alejandro was waiting in the lobby when Esteban dropped us off, him insisting that he bring us to the train station in the morning.

I insisted that he stay in bed and that I'd recommend the club to everyone back home.

Margaux had already said her "goodbyes" at the club.

"Bien?" Alejandro asked when we walked in.

"Muy bien... mucho bien!" I answered.

Elle said nothing. She just walked up to him, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into the sitting area off to the side of the lobby.

I stood at the reception desk, ready to answer the phone or check in a guest... but unfortunately, nothing exciting happened.

Well... at least not there.

On the other side of the lobby, Elle was fucking Alejandro's brains out, and the little shit was keeping right up with her! Pretty soon, the sounds of their love making became so loud that Bridgette suddenly appeared out of nowhere, eyes half shut, saw me and asked, "What's going on?"

Elle answered that with another loud moan, Alejandro now on top of her, pounding her into the cushions of the couch!

"God!" Bridgette moaned to herself, "I can't believe he's gotten her."

"Only partly right," I told her, "it's she who's gotten him!"

It was over a few moments later, the kid pumping her full of his stuff, leaving her fully spent on the divan, legs hanging, dress up over her waist, his cum mixed with Estaban's, and god knows how many other men from that evening's festivities... which only seemed right.

She was out like a light when her head hit the pillow, me not knowing how many shots of tequila shared with Margaux, Esteban and Felipe.

I packed everything, my normal fastidious ways of properly folding everything overcome by fatigue and attitude.

I barely slept three hours before we got up and after the cab ride I practically had to carry her into the train.

We both slept all the way back to Providence and the ride to her car found her sleeping the whole way there too.

I needed to get home and get my shit together before having to pick up my wife, who'd be returning at 9:30 that night!

As she was holding on to me, kissing and thanking me for the best weekend of her life...

"Better than P-town?" I asked.

"So much better," she answered.

It suddenly occurred to her... and she was right, that I hadn't made love to her for the entire weekend!

"Sure I did, on Saturday afternoon," I protested, trying to get her out of the car.

"No... that was just oral sex."

So... not wanting to be a jerk, and suddenly stimulated at the prospect, I pulled her onto my lap and spent, maybe, two... two and a half minutes making love to her.

Needless to say, with the leftover cum of Esteban, Alejandro... "et al," still leaking out of her twat, making love was an adventure... but I'll have to admit that, as we pumped furiously against one another, she found the sloppiness of all that cum extremely sensual, that sloppiness only adding to her desires. And when I dropped my own load on top of what was left of theirs... she was in complete ecstasy!