Show & Tell - Valentine's Day Glory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He who?" I responded.

"The black guy, his name is Ronald and he's the manager. I've never seen him do anything like that before."

"Well maybe..." I started to respond, when he finished the sentence for me.

"But we've never had anyone that looks like her come in here before either."

We walked out, but not before she received lots of appreciative looks and even a few, "Well done..." type remarks.

Back upstairs, I stopped to pick up the "Bullet" vibrator, "A little something to help you remember the experience," as we walked to the checkout counter. A young Hispanic guy was at the register and as he was handing me my change... a tall black man came out of the room behind the counter.

"Thanks for the visit," a nice smile, his voice unmistakable, "and I hope you'll stop by again."

Beth's response surprised me, "Don't know... no intimacy," she said to him.

"Intimacy?" he replied.

"Yes, I'd rather see and touch the men I'm intimate with. It was fun but I don't think it's worth another visit."

Now I was shocked, as she'd never responded this way to anything in the past!

The black guy seemed unfazed by her reaction, taking a business card from his pocket and writing something on it before handing it to me. "Another of our businesses," with a smile, "different format but... maybe for her," nodding at Beth, "a better experience."

I thanked him, looked at the card and we walked to the car.

Inside the car I explained "Peep Shows" and she did the same about her feelings regarding the entire event.

"First, when I looked at the penises that came through the wall... I thought of Allen..." laughing again at the images, "because that's what he looks like when he pulls down his pants. But once I started, it was fun... and different. But the more I did it, the more I missed feeling the men move and the way they'd look at me and touch me. That's the intimacy I was talking about. And that was even more true when Ronald fucked me. I would have loved to have had him under me or on top of me. He had a beautiful cock and I'll bet he had a great tongue and ass too."

"Okay," I said, "but you did get to sample some more cum and it was... an experience."

"Yes it was," reaching across the center console and wrapping her arms around my right arm, "and I enjoyed every drop. Maybe it doesn't matter about the intimacy so much now that I think about it... swallowing all that cum is what really matters."

I drove to our, "NoTell," motel and opened the door to our room with the key I'd picked up earlier in the day, a dozen red roses and a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for her.

Her surprise was matched only by the haste with which she got us both naked, then toasting, "... the experience," with her champagne before pulling me onto the bed.

We wrapped ourselves around each other, drinking the bubbly, both of us recounting what we'd seen, heard and felt during our time in the Glory Hole.

Sufficiently aroused, I poured the remaining champagne into her pussy, inserting the top of the bottle until it almost halfway inside her... before sucking the wine, along with Ronald's cum out to share with her, my "Happy Valentine's Day," offered after I'd let it slowly dribble into her mouth.

By this time... Beth was ready to fuck my brains out!

She did this as I told her how I was going to enjoy watching her suck off every man who stuck his dick inside the "Glory Hole" for an entire afternoon... and she had me loading up her asshole with my cum... so she could, "... let it leak out during the night so I can lick it off the sheet tomorrow morning... before my husband gets up of course!"

She didn't want to get out of my car when I returned her to our meeting location... "I just want to get you hard and suck every drop of cum out of you all night long," offered as I held her door open for her.

"We'll do it again," I promised, as I closed the door, her not hearing me finish the thought saying, "Just not the way we did it tonight."

But that's another story.

12