Show Me How Conclusion

Story Info
Addendum to Show Me How. Mother and son consummate.
1.3k words
4.54
139.9k
83

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- an addendum to Show Me How. Thanks for the love (an criticism) - S.S.

*

I laid back and closed my eyes. Mom snuggled up to me, her head on my chest, my arm around her. She placed her outside leg across my upper thighs. Her knee nudged my semi-erect member. Her arm rested lightly on my chest. She hummed a deep contented sigh. The wetness that had issued so hotly from her and soaked her crotch had already cooled. I felt it dampen my hip as she pressed her pelvis to me.

Light post-orgasmic tremors shook her body. She purred like a content kitten. At the height of masturbating my mother, I had strongly considered mounting her so we might climax together. Now I was glad I didn't. This was a gift a love, purely for her. If I had taken her while she was in the throes of passion, she could have seen all of this as an elaborate set up. She might have seen it as a betrayal of her trust. Of course I was painfully in need now. My balls ached from hovering at such an intense state of sexual excitement, only to descend from that peak without sweet release.

I held my mother in the dimly lit room. The air was warm and heavy with a narcotic mix of scented candles and her arousal. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. At some point in the middle of the night, mom got up to use the bathroom. The sound of water running in the sink woke me up. The door was open and the bathroom light was on. I took in the sight of her naked form as she washed her hands and face. My unmercifully teased cock once again swelled as I watched the reflection of her breasts swaying and bumping into each other. I fought the urge to crawl out of bed and bury my face between her dimpled ass cheeks.

She turned off the light when she was finished. Only the glow from her alarm clock's display illuminated our forms. The candles had burnt themselves out. She slid into the bed next to me.

'Baby? Are you awake?' she whispered.

I turned to face her. I placed my hand on her bare shoulder and brought my face to hers. Her lips were slightly parted as I lightly pressed mine to hers. We held the kiss like that for several seconds; feeling the warmth of each other's mouth, barely touching, our lips still swollen from the unconstrained biting and sucking during her passionate masturbation session. Now our breath intermingled in a kiss that expressed pure open-hearted intimacy.

She withdrew but a few millimeters and breathed, 'Are you ok, baby? What are you thinking?'

'Being with you like this is bliss.' I whispered back, 'I was waiting for a red light to pop into my head. Some impulse that told me this was wrong. It never came, mom. Every step of this has felt right. Being your guide, sharing this ecstasy, this closeness -- it feels exactly where I ought to be.'

She kissed me. The emotion it expressed told me she felt the same.

'Baby, the orgasm you gave me was... just unbelievable.' She reached between our bodies and took my upturned erection in her hand. 'But you have wakened a deeper desire inside me. Please, please make love to me.'

I gasped at her touch. Her grip was light. She only moved her hand an inch one way, then an inch the other. Yet the feel of this woman's hand surpassed any pleasure my previous lovers had ever given me. I placed my forehead to hers and groaned,

'I love you so much. Yes, let me love you. Let me satisfy your every need. '

She let go of my manhood and wrapped her arms around me. We kissed with a heat born of equal parts raw lust and pure love. I ran my hand down the side of her naked body. When I reached her knee, I drew her leg over my hip. She hooked her leg behind me and drew our bodies together. My erection snaked its way between her legs. I felt the damp heat of her enflamed need on the top-side of my shaft. As we sucked, bit and licked each other's mouth, her hips instinctively rocked back and forth on my organ. Her clit bumped and glided on the vainy shaft.

I reached between us and pawed one of her sweat-slick breasts. She roughly turned my head so she could bite my earlobe. She then begged, 'Please baby. I need you so bad. Fill me, please.' Still lying on our sides, I tilted my hips so the head of my hard on nestled between her labia. It felt like a soaking wet kiss on my prick's head. I pulled back and ran my length through those petals, lubricating myself well in the process. I turned my mom on her back. I held myself above her at arm's length, poised between her open legs, the underside of my cock teasing her clit as I slowly gyrated. I gazed down at this lust-drunk beauty. Her large breasts were spilling off to each side. I leaned down a captured one fat nipple in my mouth and lovingly sucked. She moaned and reached for my rod with both hands. I kissed my way up her neck while she jerked me. When my mouth met hers, our kiss was more controlled. It was about to happen and the moment was overwhelming for both of us.

I broke the lip lock and whispered, 'Put me inside you.'

She was sopping wet and I was hard as iron. Still, her neglected womanhood was tight. When my swollen head gained entrance, my mother's nails raked across my back. She had a look of fearful determination on her face. She wordlessly nodded her head when I asked if she was alright. I started gently rocking my girth in and out. Slowly, a half inch of probing became an inch.. then an inch became three. Eventually her body accepted me. Her pussy felt searing hot.

Once the trauma of entering her passed, she began to cry silently. I asked her if she wanted me to stop but she emphatically shook her head 'no'. She grabbed my head with both hands and assaulted my mouth and face with kisses as my 8 inches began to slid in and out of her. I could taste the salt and feel the wetness from her tears on my face. The rhythm of our coupling was slow, steady and loving.

My mother's words were interspersed with sobs. 'I need you like this forever. I could never live without this now. I feel complete for the first time in my life. Oh baby.. Baby! I'm coming again! Oh my God! Baby?! Oh my God!'

I didn't think we had sufficiently built up to an orgasm. It seemed to hit her out of nowhere, fast and hard. The walls of her pussy convulsed around my cock. In turn, the control I normally possessed disappeared. I had an instant to decide whether to pull out or cum inside her. I abandoned myself to instinct and buried myself as deep as I could penetrate. Jet after jet shot out of me. We locked eyes for a moment once it began then came together in an urgent kiss that completed out union. Both of our bodies convulsing in mutual ecstasy.

I shuddered as my prick continued to jerk and buck within her. Our kisses evolved into soft assurances of love. I could feel my arms begin to tremble so I had to withdraw and lay on my back. My mom moaned in disappointment when I slipped out of her. She cuddled up to my side and breathed in my ear.

'That was the greatest moment of my life, baby. I love you so, so much.'

'Nothing could ever approach what we've just unlocked. Let me love you like that forever, mom.'

'No need to ask. You own me now baby, body and soul.'