Show Me - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The younger girl was openly panting now. She seemed oblivious, lost in her own world. Suddenly her head snapped back, her face scrunched up as her body tightened in the throes of a massive surge of pleasure that overtook her. The pleasure wracked woman whimpered as her body trembled, and then tossing her head back and forth, abruptly collapsed into a spent pile.

Without a word, Madeleine watched the young woman's breathing even out, those heaving breasts subsiding, the loose limbs slackening. Eyes closed, Gloria's pretty face was flushed with her spent passion, her brow warm and sweaty. After giving her new toy a few minutes recover from her thundering orgasm, Madeleine broke the silence.

"Well that was nice wasn't it, Pet? But now it's time for you to get dressed." She strolled over to the seated girl and stood behind her, her hands clasping the narrow shoulders. "You will continue to wear the collar; I'll expect to see you in it when you arrive for dinner. But of course when you put that blouse back on be sure to button it all the way up. You must be respectable as you pass through the office. We wouldn't want people talking. I don't have to tell you how vicious office gossip can be in a place full of girls."

Madeleine Crowthers smiled, tightened her hands on the girl's shoulders, and leaned down to kiss her latest conquest in the crook of the neck.

The End

12