Show Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,404 Followers

Katherine could feel Andrew thrusting powerfully into her, feel his seed flooding her and she screamed as she felt herself convulsing around him, desperate to hold him within her as she took her fill of him.

Those few moments seemed to stretch for ever before snapping, leaving her first floating and then sinking back down, to finally awaken and finding Andrew holding her.

They both dressed quietly afterwards. Andrew handed Katherine the memory stick as she was leaving, with a promise and a warning.

"I will give you my word that that is the only copy I made of the film," he told her, "but it is only fair to tell you that I still have the camera and if you give any more little shows you may find yourself having to redeem a new film."

Katherine tossed her head and said nothing, just smiling smugly. She would check out the film when she got home. It might be fun to keep it. As for any other little shows, if she wanted to she would. She'd just proved that she could take anything Andrew could dish out. It might be fun to see how far she could push him before he demanded a second payment.

Ashson
Ashson
8,404 Followers
12