Show on the Road

Story Info
You can't wait until you get to the hotel.
843 words
4.35
37.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsyeyes
gypsyeyes
4 Followers

I have been thinking a lot about what may happen if we were to take one of those “romantic weekends” that you were talking about. We both agreed that we haven’t been on one in quite awhile.

While I am waiting for you to pick me up, all kinds of things are running through my mind. I am looking forward to getting away with you and spending some time together as it will be the first time. While I was packing my suitcase, I made sure to put in a long, silky nightgown, that compliments my figure well, and at the last minute, I throw in some candles wanting this romantic weekend to be filled with lots of exploring and getting to know each other’s bodies intimately. I am now anxiously awaiting your arrival.

You pick me up about 20 minutes after I’ve finished packing. The kisses we share are filled of unspoken promises of a very hot weekend. I almost melt on the spot! I ask you where we’re going and you tell me it’s a surprise. I shrug my shoulders and get in the truck. I am all yours for the weekend and don’t really care where we’re going.

As we drive, we talk about work, and the things we have been doing lately while we haven’t seen each other. I move closer to you in the truck and put my hand on your leg, just above your knee. While absentmindedly rubbing your thigh, my hand gradually moves closer to your groin.

I trace the all around the outline of your cock with my fingernail. You moan as I run my fingers up and down your cock, squeezing it through your pants.

I ask you if you’ve ever been given a blowjob while driving. You don’t say a word; just turn your head to look at me. I get a gleam of mischief in my eyes and start to undo your pants. As I slowly unzip them, I lick my lips in anticipation of tasting you. As the head of your cock appears, I lean down and start to lick it with my tongue. You groan which makes me really want to please you. I ask you to move your hips so I can pull your pants down a little so I can have easier access to your jewels. You move with some difficulty but your cock is starting to stand straight up and get nice and hard for me.

I reach down and grab your cock. I start to stroke you with my hand at first. I want this to be an experience that you won’t forget for awhile. I lick all around the rim of your cock. Then I stick my tongue in your pee hole. I gently pull it open and stick my tongue in. This causes you to moan and shift in your seat a bit. Then I blow into the open hole.

I suck on just your cock head for awhile, sucking it and running my tongue over it at the same time. As I am fucking my mouth with your cock head, I start to take a little more of your cock in my mouth at the same time. My tongue is dancing down the length of your cock as I take you all in my mouth. When I have you buried deep in my throat I start to hum. This makes my mouth vibrate all around your cock. I am getting so hot sucking on your cock. My pussy is so wet!

I take my mouth off of your cock long enough to take my clothes off. When I am naked, I bring my mouth back to your tool and swallow you all the way down to your balls. I roll your balls around in my hand while sucking you hard. My other hand is playing with my clit, rubbing it in little circles.

I am fucking my mouth with your cock faster and harder. I am so hot; we can smell my wetness in the cab of the truck. I am fucking my pussy with two fingers now while sucking you. All of a sudden we hear the sound of a truck horn. We both look up to see a trucker giving us the thumbs up sign.

This really gets me excited and I return to your cock with renewed force. I am sucking and licking you while fucking my pussy with three fingers now. You are trying to drive and reach over and twist my nipple hard with your fingers. That sends me over the edge and I cum hard all over my fingers, drenching them with my cum. Your cock starts to spurt and squirts lots of cum deep in the back of my throat. I swallow it all!

After I am sure you emptied your balls of all your love juice I sit up and lick my lips.

You say, this is going to be one hell of a weekend and it’s off to a great start already!

gypsyeyes
gypsyeyes
4 Followers