Show Your Tits, Show Your Tits Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob told me he loved me and went to the bathroom, returning with a damp cloth to clean my face.

When done he lay on his back. I rolled on my side, placed my head on his shoulder, snuggled up to him. We touched, talked, caressed, laughed, touched some more, kissed. My son, who'd I taken care of for eighteen years, would now be taking care of me.

When he was erect I rolled onto my back and spread my legs wide.

"I need you inside me. Come to Momma."

He knelt between my legs and filled me with his cock. Savoring the feeling of my body yielding to, molding itself to his, I stopped breathing. When he was all the way inside I kissed his mouth; we fucked in long slow strokes. He told me how beautiful and special and sexy I was. How could I have ever said no to this?

Soon my ass was wriggling on the blanket, my fingers clawing his back. I flung my pelvis into him and squeezed his cock-flesh with my cunt. I came. He curled his head down, licked a nipple, then bit a nipple - it was all fuel on the fire. I came, my cunt convulsing through a series of rapid spasms. Jacob growled, "Ohhhhh, Mommmm," and buried himself deep inside me. His pubic hair tickled my shaven sex. I spread my legs further; Jacob's thick log sank a little deeper inside. Another orgasm erupted inside me.

I needed a second to recover, I cupped Jacob's butt cheeks, held him tight to me, and mouthed the words, "I love you." He smiled, a big happy goofy smile. I nodded and we resumed, he fucked me with a powerful steady rhythm, rolling over my clit at the end of each thrust. Waves of pleasure swept through my body. My head fell to the side. I saw us in the mirror. Jacob twisted our bodies and provided me a better view. I watched as I fucked my own flesh. When his cock was in me everything was right; when my cunt muscles massaged his thick meat everything was what it was meant to be.

Jacob was a piece of iron and he was all mine. We fucked, we kissed, our tongues danced together. He broke the kiss, groaned; I twisted my ass, flexed my pussy muscles. He threw his head back and shouted, "Oh Mom, I can't believe I'm fucking you."

I dug my nails into his back. "Oh honey believe it, you make Momma's pussy sing."

I pressed my lips to my son's, slipped my tongue inside his mouth. His hands roamed over my body, touched, caressed, squeezed. He raised himself on his forearms and moved forward; his cock slid over my g-spot. I arched my back, orgasmed. My cunt contracted violently on my son's penis and he dug his head into my shoulder, jerked, grunted, bellowed, "I love you, Mom," and came, flooding my womb with his steaming hot seed. I tried to tell him I loved him, but what came out was a feral mewl of pleasure.

Minutes later he was hard again and we fucked on. Impaled on my son's cock, orgasm after orgasm crashed through me. I sobbed and cried and bleated and laughed; my body burned with pleasure and as I approached exhaustion my son brayed and he exploded in me one last time. We collapsed, both gasping for breath, our hearts beating as one.

Our bodies were slick with sweat, the room pungent with the smell of sex. I looked out the window. The sun was coming up. We were supposed to meet Katana and Michael in an hour. Jacob and I headed back to the shower.

New Orleans had not been an aberration, it was the norm. My husband was a perfectly decent man, but I belonged to my son.

* * * *

Wearing a light summer dress, short and sleeveless, buttons running up the front, my son in baggy shorts and a tee-shirt celebrating the team's championship, I saw Katana and Michael across the parking lot. Accompanied by a yawn, I waved.

Katana and Michael were small. Her diminutive stature, however, emphasized her amazing hourglass figure, full breasts, and ample ass. Her face was round and features pronounced, big eyes, wide mouth, great smile. Michael looked much like his mother, olive skin, dark brown eyes and hair, but unlike her, he was lean; he wrestled at 112 pounds.

I leaned into Katana, kissed her cheek. I stifled another yawn.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, we went to a soiree on campus last night, didn't get in to late, then I had trouble sleeping."

"Would you prefer to nap in the back? Michael could drive."

Saying, "Thanks, that sounds like a great idea," I opened the front passenger door. The van still smelled of sex and the front seat on which Jacob had fucked me was prone. I started to explain.

"I got sleepy on the way back to the hotel and laid the seat back."

I was spitting out my word, protesting too much, drawing attention to something that should be unremarkable. I stopped abruptly, too abruptly.

Katana ran her hand on the fabric and said, "Why don't you two get in the rear seats and take a good snooze."

We piled the luggage on the middle row of seats, Michael got behind the wheel, his mother sat beside him, and Jacob and I climbed into the back. We were asleep before we reached the interstate.

I woke up from a very erotic dream and to my son dragging his big toe - he'd kicked off his sandals - across my foot. I kicked off mine, did the same.

Katana noted us stirring. "You guys awake?"

"Yes," I said, "how long were we asleep?"

"About ninety minutes."

Jacob lay a hand atop my thigh, his palm on my dress, his fingers on my leg. He moved his fingers, caressing my skin.

I checked, we couldn't be seen from the front seat and Katana and Michael seemed pre-occupied. She was sitting next to him, her hand on his neck, stroking his skin and playing with his hair.

I pulled out my phone, typed a message, sent it to Jacob.

"Feels nice."

He smiled and continued; his touch was sweet and sensual. My nipples hardened; I looked down, made sure they couldn't be seen in this dress, then leaned back and sighed contentedly. Encouraged, his hand slid between my legs, caressed my inner thigh; I let my legs drift apart. He started working up my leg. When he approached my sex I clamped my legs shut.

He pulled his phone out, mine pinged, "But I want to..."

I shook my head no. He eased his hand out and ran his fingers atop my thigh. It felt good.

I looked up at the front seat. Katana was leaning against her son.

"You guys okay up there?" I asked.

"We're fine."

Jacob's fingers started back up my thighs. I glanced around, made sure the movement was invisible, slid forward, and opened my legs. Jacob pressed his hand to my panties - damp with arousal - and hooked a finger inside and played with my swollen pussy lips. When I didn't object he pushed the finger into my vagina. He worked my clit with the heel of his hand.

Hands on my knees I leaned back and closed my eyes. After several happy minutes he took my hand in his and brought it to his lap. He'd unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his shorts.

I checked, the luggage in the middle seat would block any view, took hold of his erection, and twisted my hand on it.

The world was my cunt, his cock, the hum of the SUV on the highway.

Jacob started working my sex harder, my hips rocked into his hand.

Then Katana interrupted my reverie. When I heard her say, "I'm getting sleepy, think I'll lay down and take a nap," I opened my eyes. She was looking right at me. I knew I must be wearing a slightly dazed expression, but I was no concern on her pretty face. She didn't know what was going on.

Jacob, his hand still in my panties, said, "Ms. Taylor, the middle seat is packed, you won't be able to drop yours back. Do you want us to move some stuff?"

"No, that won't be necessary, there's enough room up front for me to laydown. It's among the advantages of being short."

She disappeared behind the bench seat.

Michael said, "You guys mind if I play some tunes."

"If it's okay with your mother."

Katana's muffled voice from behind the seat, "That's fine."

Michael turned on the radio. Hits of the Eighties.

My son grew bolder, running his fingertips along my pussy lips, stroking and palpitating the swollen flesh. He explored my vulva, acquainted himself with its recesses, valleys, and folds, then pushed a finger inside me, moved it in and out, up and down, round about. I breathed in short hard gasps, occasionally I moaned, the music drowning it out.

My son kept going. He wanted me to come. He was a naughty boy; he wanted his mother to be a naughty girl.

I checked the front seat. Katana was nowhere to be seen. Mike's left hand was on the steering wheel; his right arm hung down, it was probably in his lap. I glimpsed at his face in the mirror. His expression was blissful, happy, serene, slightly unfocussed. Whatever was foremost in his mind was quite pleasant. He was probably thinking about sex. Of course, that might just be me projecting. I had sex on the brain.

Jacob kept working my snatch. The pleasure between my legs grew ever more fervid. My hand slipped off his penis, my being centered on my cunt. I struggled not to heave my hips into his hand.

Jacob dragged a fingertip across my g-spot. My heart pounded, my cunt pulsated, my breathing was deep and hard. He returned to my g-spot, worked it hard, my gut tightened and then it all let loose. I came and it flowed though me like a river; I let out a low long whine lost in the music on the radio. I slumped over, kissed Jacob's cheek, dug my hand back into his shorts, grabbed his penis. It jumped, I rubbed the pre-cum into the head.

Then the radio was turned off. We were slowing down, pulling to the right, leaving the highway. I turned towards the front seat. Katana was looking at me.

I knew what I must look like, eyes dilated, face flushed. Then I focused on her. Her face was red and her lips slightly swollen, spittle covered her chin. On the corner of her mouth, a white speck. When she saw me staring at it she slipped her tongue from her mouth and in a long exaggerated arc, starting on her chin and moving up and across her cheek, caught it and brought it into her mouth.

She winked at me and said, "It's amazing. My son had gotten all stiff up here. I thought I'd solved the problem, but now I feel it happening again. He and I are going for a little walk, to find a way to work that stiffness out of him."

We'd come to a halt. The countryside was heavily wooded; there was no sign of human life.

I squeezed Jacob's erection. While she couldn't see it, the movement of my arm left little to the imagination.

"That's an excellent suggestion, it appears my son is stiff also."

The four of us headed in opposite directions. After 100 yards Jacob and I found a secluded spot. I leaned against a tree, spread my legs, and looked over my shoulder.

"Fuck my horny cunt."

I'd left my panties in the car.

* * * *

We met back at the truck. Katana and Mike had the same happy lazy looks on their faces as Jacob and I.

* * * *

At home Jacob and I resumed the life we'd built over the past year. When we went to the gym, hung out on weekends, or went out on a weekday night it did not draw attention. That my husband preferred hanging with his buddies gave Jacob and I plenty of time to fuck like the oversexed animals we'd become.

My husband, especially after a few beers, was a sound sleeper, and I often slipped into Jacob's bed in the middle of the night, returning to my husband's bed sweaty, satiated, and dripping Jacob's cum.

That my marriage was over was clear. I knew I'd accompany Jacob to college. But what of Bruce? He was a decent man; he had done nothing to deserve his wife leaving him; it was I, not he, that had changed. He was what he'd always been, a pleasant amiable man, popular and well-liked, a good provider, faithful and loyal.

* * * *

Despite the gang's all for one, one for all persona, it was like any group of people. There were the honest and dishonest, the forthright and two-faced, the generous and the selfish. There was also the normal number of affairs, sleeping around, and cheating, even rumors of experiments with spouse swapping. And, as I'd grown closer to Jacob and more distant from my husband, I'd noticed some of the women, thinking there was a problem with our marriage, sniffing around my husband.

I'm not such a hypocrite to be offended by the notion that my husband might have an affair. In fact, I hoped for one, it would be an opportunity to ease out of my marriage and not leave Bruce alone; he needed a woman to take care of him. But the ones sniffing around, they were not the right ones. Betty Rhodes was the right one.

Betty had lost her husband to cancer nearly two years ago. He'd been in his mid-fifties, Betty twenty years younger. Devoted to each other, they never said an unkind word or, as far as I could tell, had an unkind thought about each other or anyone else. We weren't friends, we had few common interests, but she was someone I genuinely liked and respected.

For the first year after her husband's death she'd turned down all offers of a date. Over the last few months she had accompanied several men to various events, but no one more than a few times.

I started to befriend her. When there were conflicts between my work or work-out schedule and the gang's activities, I asked her to accompany Bruce. That they got along, that they liked each other, was clear. However, as best I could figure, what I wanted, an affair, was not taking place.

* * * *

Betty was hosting the July 4th party that year; the first time she'd had the gang over since her husband's death. It was a coming out party of sorts and she was having a great time.

Jacob and I were at the food table. He was wearing short shorts and a tight pull-over shirt in my favorite colors. He looked magnificent. He also knew the effect that outfit would have on me. I wanted him bad, real bad. Gesturing to two chairs at the edge of the yard, I said, "Honey, why don't you fix us both plates and meet me over there, I'll be right back."

Inside, in the bathroom, I peeled the wet panties off my body,

Jacob was sitting in a cheap plastic chair - if it could it would be groaning under his weight - his back to the crowd. I sat in a lawn chair facing him, resting my foot against his leg. He drew circles atop my thigh with a finger.

Looking at the powerful erection outlined in his shorts, I took a quick glance around, said, "I want you," leaned forward and (could I really get away with this?) ran my finger down his dick, then slipped him my panties.

Jacob suddenly straightening up said, "Hey Ms. Rhodes."

Had we been caught? If so, Betty's sweet voice carried no sign of it. "Hey you two, we're cutting America's birthday cake. Why don't you join us at the table."

As she walked off Jacob brought my panties to his face, took a deep whiff, and stuffed them in his pocket.

* * * *

Jacob and I cut two pieces of cake and joined a group sitting at a large wooden picnic table. It was getting dark, much alcohol had been consumed. I reached under the table and fondled my son's erection. His hand went to my knee; I spread my legs, inviting him to go further. He did, grazing my bare sex - I was happy I'd shaven that morning - and pushed a finger inside me. I groaned, the sound indecipherable in the surrounding din.

He rocked the finger inside me.

I wanted to take my breasts in my hand and squeeze the warm flesh, crush the hard nipples.

My husband stood. "Hey everybody fireworks in ten minutes. Let's get ready."

The front yard provided a first rate view of the neighborhood's firework display. The plan was to watch that, then set off our own.

I stood, approached Betty, and said, "Thank you Betty, its been a wonderful party. Why don't you go and enjoy the show. Jacob and I will put the food in the frig, we don't want it to spoil in the heat, then join you out front."

Betty started to tell me not to bother, paused, and said. "Thank you dear, that's very kind."

We scooped up several items, headed for the house, stuffed them in the refrigerator. Jacob took me in his arms and kissed me. The kiss was savage, our sex play in the presence of his father and friends had set flame to both our libidos. Adrenaline flooded my system; my son's face flushed red. No one would notice if we skipped the fireworks and made some of our own. I grabbed his hand, hurried him through the kitchen up the stairs and into the first bedroom I could find. The curtains were pulled back, we had a clear view of the front lawn, but the room was dark. No one would see us.

I tuned to face him, put my hand on his shoulder, kissed his lips.

"God, do I want you."

He turned me towards the window. As I looked at my husband and his friends Jacob's muscular arms circled my waist and his rigid cock was pressed to my butt. I turned my head, kissed him, loving the smell and warmth of his body. He kissed the back of my neck, my shoulders, slid his hands down my body to my ass, told me it was hard, athletic, perfect. While his tongue explored my ear his hands remained on my backside, massaging and kneading the flesh. He unbuttoned my dress, let it fall to the floor, then undid my bra and tossed it on the bed. Except for my sandals I was nude.

Jacob knelt, kissed each butt-cheek, told me he loved me, that I was beautiful and wonderful and sexy. He reached between my legs to my pussy lips. They were wet and swollen, my clit throbbed, there was a tingle deep inside me. He bit an ass cheek; I moaned. He bit the other; I gasped, long and loud. No one could hear me, fireworks were exploding throughout the city. His tongue went to my asshole, licking leisurely and lightly. The tip of his tongue wriggled inside me. I felt the sensations in my cunt.

Jacob and I had discussed anal intercourse. I'd told him someday; that I had to get used to the idea. Now his tongue pushed inside me. At first I tensed, no one had ever been there, and then had another thought: it could be the part of me only my son would experience; something I had unknowingly reserved for him my entire life.

It was also wrong and deviant, contrary to the values of our subdivision, of my husband's friends. I looked out the window, they were all out there, celebrating. To be taken surrounded by them, it would be so dirty. I was ready.

My son kept tonguing my butthole, telling me how good I tasted. I relaxed, his tongue swirled on my anus, then wiggled its way inside. I shuddered and squealed, held my butt cheeks open, he tongue fucked me.

He'd found nerve endings I didn't know I had; arousal radiated through me.

I reached for my clit, dragged a finger across it, and said, "Jacob darling, maybe its time you sodomized your mother."

He stood, kissed the back of my head, said, "You sure."

"Yeah, but be careful, its my first time."

"I will, and I saw just the thing on Ms. Rhodes' night stand."

He took two steps back, picked something up, and handed me a tube of Astroglide Gel, a lubricant designed for sex. Apparently Betty had more fun than I'd given her credit for. Where did she hid her toys?

"We can't use this, its not ours."

"Neither is the room."

He was right and I was being slightly ridiculous. I was about to fuck my son in Betty's bedroom but was worrying about a dollop of her lubricant? It would not be missed.

I put a big dab on my index finger, sank it into my asshole, moved it about. It fell surprisingly good.

I pulled my finger from my asshole, licked it, handed him the lubricant to Jacob. He squeezed some on his finger. Thinking what good would such a tiny amount do on his oversized cock, I tensed up and my asshole tightened. I took several deep breaths, calming myself, turned to the window, planted my hands on the sill, and tilted my butt up. A single finger, coated with gel, slipped inside me and my son finger-fucked my ass, spreading the lubricant around. A sweet warmth filled my rump.

Another finger joined the first. I whispered, "That feels good."