Shower Scenes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow the temptation to concentrate on swallowing the other girl's cum was even greater than making herself cum, yet Beca still ignored it in favour of tongue fucking her best friend, even when that was almost impossible due to how much Chloe suddenly started grinding against her face.

Like, Chloe literally grabbed the back of her head, pushed her into her pussy and then started grinding her junk into her face in a way that Beca would have probably found funny if she wasn't on the receiving end.

She was sure it must look funny, but it didn't feel funny, or even unpleasant. It was actually kind of hot. Maybe a little scary, especially when Beca looked up to see that Chloe was almost unrecognisable, but still hot. Because apparently she had done her job so well Chloe was going out of her mind for more of the pleasure that Beca was giving her.

This girl, who had fucked like hundreds, or at least dozens, of guys and girls over the past years, most of whom probably had way more experience than Beca, this girl, this fucking girl was cumming so hard Beca was the one driving her crazy for a change, and that made Beca feel something which was indescribable.

Then Chloe slowly started lowering herself down, keeping a firm grip on the back of Beca's head to force Beca to come down with her. For a second or two Beca wondered why this was happening, if Chloe had cum so much and so hard that her legs were too weak to hold her weight or if Chloe was up to something.

Briefly Beca flattered herself with believing it was the former, but pretty much the moment Chloe's butt touched the ground the other Bella yanked Beca's head upwards and away from her pussy so hard and fast it almost hurt.

Beca even let out a cry and opened her mouth to complain before she found herself staring at a beautifully flushed Chloe with an unreadable expression on her face.

The two girls then stared at each other for who knows how long, and just when Beca tried to say something Chloe pulled her head forwards while leaning forwards herself, as a result crashing their lips together in the roughest kiss Beca had ever had.

It was so overwhelming that it took a few long seconds for Beca to actually kiss back, especially because she couldn't get over the fact that her best friend, who was another girl, was tasting her own cum and pussy juice on her lips.

Then just as Chloe seemed to pause the kiss, when she was worried Beca was about to freak out or something, the brunette cautiously kiss the redhead, Beca quickly gaining confidence as Chloe kissed back until it reached roughest kiss status.

Somewhere along the way Chloe lowered Beca down onto the shower floor, the younger girl only noticing when the older girl lowered her into the small amount of liquid that remained after the brief use of the shower earlier, that water cold enough to make Beca break the kiss with a cry.

She then pressed her lips back to Chloe's almost immediately, and things continued as before, except with the slightly taller girl's soft body press down against hers.

Then Chloe's hand started to slide over her body, Beca happily doing the same, until her friend pushed her hand in between her legs. That was when Beca broke the kiss again to cry out, almost banging her head as she tilted it back to let out that cry.

"Do what I do." Chloe whispered softly, "Please?"

Beca was so groggy from the kiss it actually took her a few long seconds to realise what Chloe meant. She then felt embarrassed, mostly with herself for taking so long to realise, but also partly because she wasn't entirely comfortable with all this yet, and that made her angry with herself.

That anger pushed her to shove her own hand in between Chloe's legs and start gently rubbing her friend in the way Chloe had been softly rubbing her. Which of course led to an increasing in the rubbing and the intensity behind Chloe's eyes, Beca unable to meet her friend's gaze as in this moment it was truly overwhelming.

Chloe knew she was running the risk of freaking Beca out, knew she should kiss her again, or something else to distract her from what they were doing, and more importantly Chloe's intense feelings for the other Bella.

But Chloe just couldn't help herself at this stage, she felt like she needed to stair lovingly at the object of her affection, even if that object couldn't bear the sight of her. Gosh, it was totally wrong to think of Beca as an object. Bad Chloe, bad Chloe.

Instead of concentrating on that unfortunate mistake Chloe concentrated on how wet Beca was. How turned on her friend had gotten from going down on her, and especially how much this affected her hope for the future. Mostly though she concentrated on making Beca feel good, something Chloe wanted to do for the rest of her life.

In this case it involved gently running her fingers up and down Beca's pussy lips for a few seconds, purposely teasing her friend, before sliding first one and then two fingers into the other girl, to her delight Beca then copying her actions.

What delighted Chloe even more was that Beca continued to copy her actions. Well, all of them except looking at her, but in that moment Chloe didn't really care.

In fact she was rather enjoying the bashful look on Beca's face as she effortlessly fucked her towards an orgasm. Not that Chloe could take all the credit for that, as again Beca had been so freaking wet from returning last night's favour.

Likewise Chloe was still incredibly horny from that, so it didn't take long at all for Beca's fingers to bring her to the edge of orgasm, and for hers to do the same to her best friend who would hopefully soon be so much more.

Then just as they were both about to go over the edge Beca looked at her, their eyes locking and time seeming to stand still. In that moment way too many thoughts went through Chloe's head for anything to be coherent, so all she could really concentrate on was this feeling of connecting to someone like never before. Of connecting to Beca Mitchell like she had never connected to anyone before, and from the look in her eyes Chloe swore that Beca felt it too.

Then they came together, making that feeling even more intense, creating a perfect moment she tried to keep for as long as possible, before gradually bringing Beca down from her high, Beca doing the same in the two girls just continuing to stare at each other for a few long seconds.

Then they heard banging on the hotel door, and somehow Aubrey's voice travelled through it giving the illusion she was almost in front of them, "Chloe, get Beca's lazy ass out of bed! We've got a competition to practice for."

Of course at hearing that Beca scrambled out from underneath Chloe and covered herself like they had actually been discovered, the redhead taking a deep breath and then trying to comfort the brunette, "Beca, I-"

"Can we not talk about this now?" Beca asked in a soft voice, apparently back to not looking at Chloe.

This was disappointing, but not surprising, Chloe smiling softly as she replied, "Of course."

There was a moment of silence in which Beca slowly and awkwardly got up, then she blurted out, "And don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"Okay." Chloe said.

"Not that I'm ashamed of you, or... this, it's just..." Beca quickly stammered, searching for the words.

"It's okay, I get it." Chloe smiled softly.

"Oh... thanks." Beca said awkwardly, another moment of silence passing before Beca shuffled over, lean down, gently cupped Chloe's face and kissed her. She then murmured, "This was fun."

"Uh-huh." Chloe agreed with the big smile on her face, "We should do it again."

"Maybe." Beca replied, blushing slightly before stumbling out of the shower, leaving a grinning Chloe to lean against the wall and eagerly anticipate what would happen next.

12