Shower Sex and More

Story Info
We start and finish the day in the shower. But, in between.
4.7k words
3.97
29.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
366 Followers

Heather was already out of bed when I woke up. That was strange in itself, because she hated getting up in the mornings. I was usually up at 5. I would go over to my wife's house, get my kids ready for school, cook breakfast and get them out the door and get back in time to wake Heather up, against her will, in time for her to be at work at 10 or, more often, 11.

I could hear the water running in the shower and I immediately thought of her thin, lithe body glistening. I pictured the drops of water dripping from her beautiful, large tits. Her long, strawberry hair would be hanging near her waist.

I was immediately hard.

She loved to fuck in the shower, so I was on my way.

She was just as I pictured in my head. Her long hair was hanging in wet ringlets as her pale, lithe body glistened from the water droplets. Her hands caressed her large tits as she saw me enter the bathroom.

"Get it" she said.

She didn't have to say it twice. I was in the shower and had her pinned against the wall kissing her. Our lips met, our tongues intertwined and my hands began to explore her body. My left hand made its way to the soft flesh at the base of either side of her jawbone.

When my hand landed there, she moaned, almost inaudibly, as her chin elevated, extender her neck. Our kisses became more passionate. I squeezed a little harder and she moaned a little louder and we kissed a little harder.

This was a game we had been playing. She asked me to choke her one night, and I had balked. I had never done it, and I felt uncomfortable doing it. But, she had guided my hand there and had squeezed. I had tried several times to keep it up and she always enjoyed it. Truthfully, I was getting better at it and I was starting to enjoy it as well.

I could hear her breath becoming a little raspy and her face was taking on a pink glow.

"Are you going to fuck everyone who comes today?" I whispered to her.

She nodded her head, slowly, all the while looking in my eyes.

"Good. Suck my cock." I commanded.

She immediately dropped to her knees and began expertly taking my cock deep in her throat. I watched her smile as she took my shaft all the way to the balls. I watched as she slowly pulled my wet cock from her mouth, kissing the end before she began working on it again.

When I felt myself getting ready to cum, I put my hands behind her head, and held her there, with my cock in her mouth. I pumped quickly until I felt the building cum load couldn't be held back any longer. So, I let go. The release as my semen filled her mouth was exquisite. She took every drop, and swallowed it just as I had told her to.

I took her hand and helped her up, and as she stood, I pushed her gently against the wall and dropped to my knees. I spread her ass cheeks and went straight for her tightly puckered asshole. I licked it. Then again, and then I established a rhythm across its landscape. Then, when I could resist no longer, I locked my lips around her anus and began working my tongue as far into it as I could while I was kissing it like I was making out with it.

She loved it. Her ass was becoming more and more wet as I licked and probed more. When I saw my spit had worked its way to her beautiful, shaved pussy, I took a finger and began to rub that. Her body tightened and she moaned as she pressed her ass more tightly into my face.

I began to fuck her pussy with my fingers as I probed her ass with my tongue, then I felt her begin to quiver and I knew what was coming. She reached around and pulled my head more tightly against her ass as she gyrated against me. Her moaning got louder and her body began to jerk more frequently.

Then she was cumming. My face was soaked, as was her pussy. I licked all of her from her pussy and then stood up, kissed her on the lips and told her "I want to see you fuck so many people today..."

"Me too." She said. I am going to be the whore you want me to be today.

"Remember the rules" I reminded her.

He established rules for the day were simple. Anybody that came into our house was eligible to be fucked. I had invited all our friends from the swingers website, some male friends from work, a couple of female friends that Heather really wanted to fuck anyway, my friends from the band, and a few various other people. No time was set. I had told them to stop by whenever they felt like. They could come alone or in a group. She was to be fucked anyway they wanted. Face, pussy, and ass were available.

If someone else was already there, they could join in or wait until the previous person was done. Heather would not say no to anyone.

And, for the entire day, she was to wear a pair of fishnet thigh highs and a black push up bra. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only caveat was that I was to answer the door if the bell rang just in case her Dad or someone else embarrassing came over. I was to make sure they didn't get in the house.

Otherwise, she was fair game.

This had been her idea, more or less, when we were taking the 100 point purity test and it asked if you had ever devoted an entire 24 hours to sex with only breaks for bathroom and food.

We had both answered no, and she had said "I want to do that."

That night on South Street in Philly had led to this day. Here I was in the kitchen, making breakfast like it was any normal day when she walked in the kitchen, nearly six feet tall in her stripper heels as she called them, wearing black fishnet thigh highs and a black push up bra that barely covered her areolas. Her hair cascaded down her back in ringlets accentuated by hair product so they glistened in the light.

She was beautiful.

It has been an ongoing discussion among me friends and me as to whether hot and beautiful are the same thing. I contend they are not. I have seen many beautiful girls without an ounce of sex appeal. I have also seen girls who were only moderately attractive who were blazing hot. That morning, Heather was both.

I placed her next to a pair of nice curtains that would serve as a backdrop and began to take pictures. This day, as with most of our play days, was documented for future masturbatory purposes.

Then she sat down to eat. I stared as she ate, and marveled at the beauty that I had. A 50 year old man with a now 24 year old girl who could be a stunning beauty who loved sex in all it's forms and was as I said

"What?" she asked me, bringing me out of my trance.

"You are stunning." I said simply and honestly.

She just smiled and looked down at her plate. She embarrassed easily, and was never very good at taking a compliment.

"I mean it. You are. And I hope you get fucked all day." I said.

"I hope Rob..." She started, but did not finish before the doorbell rang Since we were in the kitchen and couldn't see out the front window, I had to answer the door.

It was Rob. It was funny that she had just mentioned him. I knew she was going to say she hoped he came, but I knew he would be there. He was my wingman for the day. He was to be the first there, and was to get her going and get her involved again during any breaks in activity.

He didn't mind. He had told me that he was in love with her, and the three of us had discussed a cuckold relationship on at least a trial basis, but that had not been worked out yet. But, he was here today.

Heather loved him too. She had told me that if she had to choose between me and him it would be me, but she hoped to keep both of us. I loved the idea of her fucking someone else on a regular basis. Especially someone who liked her wild side as much as I did.

"Hey man" he said, extending his hand. We grabbed hands, and pulled each other chest to chest and patted each other's back.

"Remember to push her." I whispered.

"No problem." He said, smiling, as he let go of my hand and headed toward the kitchen. He knew his was around our house. He had been there plenty.

"Hey beautiful" I heard him say before I got to the kitchen, but as I rounded the corner, his hands were on her tits and he was kissing her. She would enjoy this because Rob would be there all day.

She kissed him passionately and hard. I was surprised that given a choice she would stay with me. I knew she loved Rob, and we had had issues before when I had not wanted her to see him. One weekend, near the beginning of our experimentation, I had encouraged her to spend the weekend with Rob, and not to come back no matter what I said.

Just to test her, I called her over and over again, telling her my head wasn't into it that weekend and I wanted her to come home.

She did as I requested, and when I started to beg she got firm. When I feigned anger she got mean.

She came home that Sunday night as planned, and she fucked Rob for good measure once while I watched. She made me suck his cock, and I heard her tell him several times she loved him while I had his enormous cock in my mouth.

Then he pounded her, and she was moaned how good his cock was and how she loved being his dirty little slut.

"Fuck me!" she commanded. "Right there. Deep in my pussy." And when he came, she took his cock in her mouth and let him ejaculate in her mouth as she held it in. Then, she motioned for me to come closer. I did, and she kissed me, depositing his cum in my mouth and clamping my chin with her hand.

"Swallow it, bitch. Don't waste a drop. Then tell him thank you." She said firmly.

I swallowed. It was a lot of cum. "Thank you." I said to Rob.

He left and we were alone sitting on the couch, her head on my lap, stroking my cock through my pants.

"Did I do OK?" she asked, grinning.

"Oh, yes. Did I?" I asked her.

"I didn't know if you were serious on the phone or not, but I did what you said to do."

"And you enjoyed it, didn't you" I asked her.

'"I love Rob's cock" she explained.

"But, you had fun being a cheating whore, didn't you. Especially knowing how badly I wanted you back here." I pressed.

"How did that cum taste?" she asked as she got up.

The goal was to keep her involved sexually all day, so we went to the kitchen and I started some breakfast

We sat down and turned on the TV so we could turn on some porn on the big screen. We almost always had porn playing on the TV as a backdrop to whatever she was doing. It made for great visuals as well as great pictures.

They picked out a Michael Ninn DP video, while I made sure the batteries were fully charged in the camera. When I came back in the room, Heather had Rob's cock in her hand stroking it while they were focusing on the porn.

I pointed the camera toward them, and they started kissing. Rob was nude and Heather was in her thigh highs and bra. Rob's hands played with her magnificent tits as she stroked his cock and their lips were locked.

She loved to perform. When a camera came out, her performance always ratcheted up a notch or two, and that time was no different. She began to suck his cock with fervor, taking it as deeply as she could. She couldn't deep throat it. It was too big.

That was the biggest difference between Rob and me. I was just under her threshold for deepthroating and he was just over. Barely. She had to work to get me down, and she worked hard to try and get him down, with no success. But, it was close.

She was working hard at it. Her mouth was open,, his cock was deep and he was pushing gently. Almost, but, alas, it didn't happen.

But, I got it all on film. Well, it was a digital camera, but you know what I mean.

Then the doorbell rang

They didn't consider stopping. I turned and headed up the stairs.

I opened the door to Oliver and Brian, two black guys that we knew. Both of them had large cocks, and Heather liked them both. I had invited all people she knew and liked in the morning, but later in the day, it was to be more of a test.

Oliver and Brian and I shook hands and bumped chests, patting each other on the back. They asked how we had been and I asked how they were. But, there was very little small talk before "So where's the little freak?"

"Downstairs. Rob is already here." We had met O and Brian through the same website that we had originally met Rob. They were all friends of a guy named Jim who would arrange gangbang parties. Heather had had a few of these, and these guys had been at most of them.

Oliver just smiled and they headed for the stairs.

"Hey man, don't hurt her or mark her, but she wants to try it all today. All those rules about no humiliation or no spitting or no anal? I can't guarantee how it will turn out, but those rules are out the window." I said.

"She gonna get her freak on today, huh/" Brian asked.

"I am taking pictures today. Is that OK?" I asked.

"Sure. Just no face." Said Oliver.

I followed them quickly down the stairs. Heather was sitting on the floor between rob's legs, gently sucking his cock.

"I'm gonna get me summa this!" Brian said, already undoing his pants as he closed in on the couch with Oliver working just as fast only a couple of steps behind. Brian's big, black cock was already dangling in her face when he pulled her face closer to himself and said "C'mon on bitch, he been hoggin' you all mornin'"

She wasted no time, taking his dark, almost blue, head into her mouth and reaching out for Oliver's, which was almost as big, but nowhere near as dark. I was already snapping shot after shot as she went from cock to cock to cock, her hands caressing the others while she worked each shaft. As she pulled away from each, trails of saliva traced a path like spider webs in the air.

She was trying to take them balls deep, but that wasn't going to happen. But, Oliver was pounding the back of her throat saying "C'mon slut! You can't take my little dick? How you gonna take Robbie over there?"

Rob climbed to the floor, and lay beneath her, letting her slide down on his erect and wet cock, moaning as she stuffed her face with black cock and rode his cock slowly like a slow motion arcade horse.

I moved around them in a semi-circle, taking picture after picture, and the more pictures I took the more Heather performed. She loved to perform. She loved any kind of positive reinforcement, and I just kept encouraging her and them.

"Baby, you are such a whore! I love you. How deep can you take that cock? Look at me when you suck his balls. You know that pussy needs a cock pounding it." I kept a running string of encouragement going.

Then the doorbell rang again.

"Get nasty on those cocks, slut. I'll be right back." I said as I sprinted up the stairs.

"Bob!" I exclaimed as I opened the door to a guy we worked with. Heather wasn't exceptionally fond of him. He had been at our New Year's Eve party, but had been one of the people who cut out early, leaving Adam to fuck her after I stripped her and basically presented her to him. That was as close as Heather and Bob had come.

I was surprised he had shown up. He would treat her with complete disdain, I was sure. He would fuck her with no thought for her state of mind. I knew him. He was completely self-centered. A frat boy that never grew up. If a girl wouldn't fuck him, she was a skank. But, if a girl did fuck him, when he lost interest she was a skank anyway.

He had called Heather a whore to her face before, and he didn't mean it as a compliment.

He was going to be her first real test of the day.

"Hey man, everyone is in the basement." I said to him.

"Everyone?" he seemed confused.

There are already three guys down there with her." I explained.

"You are shitting me!" he said.

"I told you man, she does this stuff all the time. And we are shooting for 24 hours today."

He just shook his head. "She really is a whore, man."

"I know", I said. "And I like it that way. I keep pushing her to be wilder and do more things and more people."

"You're crazy." He muttered as we reached the stairs.

As we reached the lower landing, Rob was sitting on the sofa, watching. He had his semi erect cock in his hand stroking it, while Heather was on her knees, Brian behind her with his cock buried deep in her pussy while she took Oliver deep in her mouth with every thrust.

"Shit" exclaimed Bob when he saw what was going on.

I saw Heather look over, and glared at me momentarily. I shook my head, almost imperceptibly, indicating that she couldn't back out. She continued to glare for a moment, until I spoke up.

"Tell Bob to give you his cock" I said as I picked the camera back up, focusing on Heathers raised ass as her pussy was pounded. I got the angle just right so that I got the cock in her mouth in the frame along with the one in her pussy.

She started performing again. She looked at Bob and smiled, beckoning him closer. When he was close enough, she pulled his zipper down and unbuttoned his jeans.

Then, she pulled out his cock. And what a cock it was. It was all of three or four inches, and it was hard.

Maybe she had been waiting for this opportunity. Maybe she knew he had a small penis. All the girls there had dated him at one time or another.

Regardless, as soon as he approached her, pants undone, penis in hand, she began to mock him.

"Bob, what a cute little penis. It's so little. Bring it here, maybe if I suck it it will get bigger." She mocked.

"Fuck you, cunt" he turned and stormed out quickly.

"But I might need someone to fuck my ass first. Just so it doesn't hurt. C'mon Bob." She continued as he stormed up the stairs. Then running back to Rob, "Now, give me this beautiful thing." She said as she took it deeply into her mouth.

There was no anal. Not that morning, because all three of those guys were pretty big, and she was a novice at anal. She was hoping Jim from the gangbang group would come down. He, although bigger than Rob, was small enough that she trusted him with anal. She wanted her first DP, and really wanted to try a DVP.

I continued to take picture after picture, as she was continually invaded by the three of them, taking turns in her hands, her mouth, and her pussy. When they were ready to cum, every time, she directed them to cum in her pussy.

That was different, because she had always wanted the cum in her mouth. But, of course, they obliged her. And when Oliver, being the last of them to cum, pulled out of her sloppy, wet pussy, she took a break from sucking Rob's already stiffening cock to tell me, "Now, suck all that cum out of my pussy."

"What?" I blurted out. We had played a lot of cuckold games, but always in private. Even when Adam had cum on her face during last year's New Years' party and she had made me lick it off and swallow it, that had been in the privacy of our bedroom. She had left him alone in the basement after they had fucked so she could clean up. She just hadn't told him; she was making me clean her up.

Not only would everyone know I was doing it, but I was being told to do it in front of them. I was afraid of the reaction. I like to perform too, but not until I know what the reaction will be.

"Suck all this cum out of my pussy. Make me cum. Make me good and wet so I can fuck them more. You want men doing this all day, right?" she continued. "Get over here. NOW!" she commanded.

I did as I was told. None of this shocked rob. We had played cuckold games with him involved. He knew I was in for anything, the more extreme, or obscene the better. But Brian and Oliver had never known of this side of our relationship. I found out how they felt about it quickly enough.

"You better do what she says" said Oliver. "That bitch gonna cut you off if you don't."

"She told me you gonna be sucking cum out of her all day" said Brian. "Come on you little faggot. You know you want it."

I did. I climber tentatively between her legs and hesitantly extended my tongue. She reached out with a free hand and shoved my face tightly into her wet, aromatic pussy to the joy of Brian and Oliver. She continued to service Rob and I licked pungent cum from three different men out of her pussy while they all watched.

dna27fog
dna27fog
366 Followers
12