Shower Sports

Story Info
Missing daughter, dad entertains himself in the shower.
1.6k words
4.22
151.7k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I initially posted this story before I was smart enough to use Literotica's volunteer editors. After she did such a great job getting my other story (Waiting A Lifetime) I decided that I had to let Kttn go over this one. Once again I'd like to thank her for her efforts. Her work is even more apparent on this story than the other. Hopefully she will remain available to edit all the stories I write.

* * * * *

Jon pulled into the driveway and was disappointed to see that it was empty. He pressed the garage door button and was again disappointed to see that Kathi's car wasn't in the garage either. Embarrassed by his feelings, disappointment settled in because of his daughters absence he missed her while he was away. Deep down he knew that he was hoping for the chance that Kathi would let him fuck her again. He had been out of town on business since that day she had appeared in his office. The image of his daughter in those black stockings and heels will be forever seared into his mind. He had also spent the three days that he was gone torn between the desire to be with her again and the shame of his having had sex with his own child.

Jon killed some time watching ESPN and downing a couple beers. With no prospects for the evening he went upstairs to take a shower. As he undressed he thought about how amazing it was that his own daughter had "wanted" him to fuck her. In his mind he thought it would be understandable the he would want to fuck Kathi, after all she was a beautiful young woman with a killer body. He was sure that she had a line of guys a mile long waiting to do her. He couldn't believe it, but she had picked him, her old man to fulfill her desire to get laid.

Killer body, that was an understatement he thought to himself, from Kathi's ankles to her waist, her legs were just right, firm but not muscular, they were well proportioned and very shapely. That day she showed up at his office with those black stockings on…. God damn she was hot looking. On any other woman those legs would be her best feature, but on Kathi they are just part of the package. And what a package, every attribute that made up the package was.outstanding.

Kathi had a tight pair of beautifully curved hips that flowed into her narrowing waist and tight smooth belly that continued up to a magnificent chest. Yes, that would definitely be what caught your eye when you first saw her, she had a great set of knockers. Big, but because she was young they were still firm and nipples that got so hard when she was excited. She had pierced her navel and her nipples, she had rings threw her nipples and stud through her navel all of which added a touch of the exotic to his daughters already attractive body. Kathi's face was pretty, not supermodel pretty, but girl next door pretty and it was framed by luscious red-brown hair. The mahogany hew of her hair was magnificent all by itself, but when she was outdoors her hair would catch the rays of the sun and explode with red highlights.

By the time he had finished undressing and stepped into the shower his thoughts of Kathi and her killer body had given him a raging hard on. After standing in the hot stream of water for a few minutes he moved to the back of the shower out of the spray and took the bar of soap and started lathering up his crotch. He closed his eyes and began thinking about his daughter as his hand started sliding up and down the length of his cock. He imagined that his cock was in Kathi's mouth and that it was her tongue stroking his cock and not his own hand. He remembered the feeling of his daughters tongue stud running up and down the underside of his cock, the mere thought of that sent chills up his spine. His hand started pumping faster and me called out in a moaning voice "Jesus Kathi, how did you get so good at sucking on a guys dick".

Having arrived home just a few minutes earlier Kathi was wandering the house looking for her dad. She heard the shower running as she walked past his room so she went in to say hi. As with the glass in any shower stall you could she shapes through it, but no details. Kathi didn't need the details to know what her father was doing, it was unmistakable. He was leaning against the rear of the shower pumping his prick with his hand. Then she heard him moan "Jesus Kathi, how did you get so good at sucking on a guys dick". Kathi got a fluttering feeling deep in her stomach and a tingling feeling between her legs. She was watching her father jerk off in the shower while he was fantasizing about her. Immediately she started taking off her clothes so she could join him in the shower and participate in his fantasy.

Jon's heart leapt into his throat when he heard the shower door open. Before he knew what was happening Kathi was thru the door and it was closed behind her. He heard her voice saying "Daddy, you shouldn't have to do that for yourself, here let me help you with that". And with that she snuggled up next to her father and took his stiff piece of meat in her hand. Jon's hand dropped away as Kathi's started stroking up and down the length of his cock. He was still speechless, but he immediately thought how much better his daughters hand felt doing exactly the same thing his own had been doing.

Daddy had been leaning against the back wall of the shower with his legs slightly spread, but now he had both his hands pressed against walls of the shower. It looked like he was attempting to hold himself up with his hands and that was partly true, as his daughter's appearance had set him a bit off balance.

The soap made his cock slippery and Kathi's hand glided up and down it as she maintained a firm grip on stiff manliness. She started twisting her hand around the diameter of his shaft as she pumped it creating an even more exquisite feeling for her father.

Finally Jon found his voice and he moaned "aaaaaaaaah Kathiiiiiii, where the hell did you come from"

Without answering Kathi snuggle tighter to him and squeezed his prick harder and increased the pace of her jerking and twisting.

"Urrrrrggghhhh" groaned daddy. He felt his daughter's tits pressing against him as his head swam in the pleasure of Kathi's pulling and twisting on his cock. "Ohhhhhhhhh god baby that's gooooood" daddy croaked out, the feeling of his little girls hand pulling his meat and her tits pressing against his body made him feel light headed.

Kathi still hadn't said a word since she announced her arrival, but she continued to jerk him off with one hand while she moved her other hand around to his back and let it drift down to squeeze his ass. She cupped one of the cheeks of his butt in her hand and then dragged her fingernails along its surface from the bottom to the top.

"Ahhhhhhggggg, damn it baby that feeeels soooo gooood" he cried out. "ohhhhhhhh god Kathi!!!! Don't stop!!!! Please god…. DON'T STOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA CUMMMMM BAAAAAAABBBYYY"

Kathi stopped dragging her nails along her father's ass and just squeezed letting her manicured claws sink into his skin. Kathi stopped the twisting motion and just concentrated on pounding her father's meaty rod as hard as she could.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA" yelled daddy. There was a stabbing pain in his butt and his nuts were being crushed by the pounding of his daughter's hand, but the discomfort he felt was drowned out by a tidal wave of pleasure. The pressure of his approaching orgasm built inside him as he got closer and closer to blowing his wad.

"KAAAAAAAAAATHIIIIII OHHHHHHH GOD BAAAAAAAAABBBYYYYY" was all he could choke out before his orgasm exploded shooting a gob of cum across the shower. Kathi felt her father's dick spasm as his first shot of cream flew past her face. She saw it running down the wall of the shower as the second, third and forth waves poured from the end of his dick. Kathi could feel the waves of cum pulsing against her hand, but it was the sight of it that captivated her. She was just staring at it, frozen in place by the sight of cum pouring from the end of her daddy's rock hard tool. It was like she was watching it in slow motion, she could see the slit in the end of his cock opening and closing as his milky stream poured out on to the floor of the shower.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"OHHHHHHHHHHH"

AHHHHHAAAAAAAA" daddy panted as his orgasm poured from his body. The pleasure Jon felt overwhelmed his brain and his ability to control the function of his body causing his knees to buckle. He sank to the floor of the shower, his back sliding down the glass until his butt hit the tile. Kathi looked down at him, his chest was still heaving from his continued heavy breathing. She wasn't even sure her father was still conscious until he started to speak again.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Kathi"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh"

"baby"

"Oooooooohhh"

"that was"

"Aaaaaaaaahhh"

"Ohhhhhhh"

"incredible"

"Haaaaaaaa"

Kathi turned and stepped over her father so she was straddling him. "I like making you feel good daddy, I'm really glad you liked it, but now it's my turn"

Daddy lifted his head up to find he was staring directly into his daughter's crotch and her deliciously bald pussy……..